PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Who's going to the Arrowhead training facility tomorrow?

Braincase
04-25-2008, 08:17 AM
I'll be there, Joe Delaney jersey, and my ChiefsPlanet hat if I can find it...Come up and say hi, and I'll tell you if you have a booger dangling from a nostril.

xfactor
04-25-2008, 09:19 AM
I'll be there brother, make sure you say hi!!

Reerun_KC
04-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Is it Free?

Chief Chief
04-25-2008, 09:26 AM
$14.00 in advance or $18.00 at the door.

xbarretx
04-25-2008, 09:29 AM
im considering going but im not going to drive all the way from Gardner KS to pull a solo job.

serious question... when the cheifs make their picks and they show images of the fans.. are they taking those from the draft party? ((i.e. Miami's fans S**Ting a brick over the Ginn pick last year))?

Reerun_KC
04-25-2008, 09:36 AM
$14.00 in advance or $18.00 at the door.
For a draft party? ROFL

What the ****ever dude...

let me guess $6 beers?

BigChiefFan
04-25-2008, 09:41 AM
im considering going but im not going to drive all the way from Gardner KS to pull a solo job.

serious question... when the chiefs make their picks and they show images of the fans.. are they taking those from the draft party? ((i.e. Miami's fans S**Ting a brick over the Ginn pick last year))?No. That's the fans that are in New York at the actual draft.

Braincase
04-25-2008, 09:43 AM
The one nice thing is the store... you get a crack at alot of the Chiefs' fan gear at pretty good prices. I picked up a leather jacket their last year for $65.00.

xbarretx
04-25-2008, 09:45 AM
No. That's the fans that are in New York at the actual draft.

YOU MEAN MIAMI FANS ACTUALLY WASTED ALL THAT MONEY TO GO TO NY TO WATCH THEM SCREW THE POOCH AND SNAG GINN JR? :doh!:

Phobia
04-25-2008, 09:51 AM
For a draft party? ROFL

What the ****ever dude...

let me guess $6 beers?

Heh. Something like that. I went one year to work (during the WPI year). I didn't pay anything and it was still too expensive. But they still fill the place up. I guess there are people who either:
1. Don't have a TV at home.
2. Are much more rabid about their Chiefs than I.
3. Have nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon.

blueballs
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM
04/25...Mario Manningham...ProFootballTalk.com is reporting Michigan WR Mario Manningham scored a six on his wonderlic test at the Combine.

Atleast he's more smarter than Reerun

Reerun_KC
04-25-2008, 10:30 AM
04/25...Mario Manningham...ProFootballTalk.com is reporting Michigan WR Mario Manningham scored a six on his wonderlic test at the Combine.

Atleast he's more smarter than Reerun
ROFL

jab0450
04-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Goin to the chiefs draft party tomorrow, never been before. Since its supposed to end at 4, will they let us stay and watch the 17th pick if we havent picked yet at 4. Then we can hurry home and watch the rest. Also which coverage do they have on there, NFLN or ESPN.

Phobia
04-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Goin to the chiefs draft party tomorrow, never been before. Since its supposed to end at 4, will they let us stay and watch the 17th pick if we havent picked yet at 4. Then we can hurry home and watch the rest.

I'm guessing they'll let everybody hold over for half an hour or so. If every team takes their maximum 10 minutes in the first round they'll be on pick 13 at 4:00 PM. But you never know.

Monty
04-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Heh. Something like that. I went one year to work (during the WPI year). I didn't pay anything and it was still too expensive. But they still fill the place up. I guess there are people who either:
1. Don't have a TV at home.
2. Are much more rabid about their Chiefs than I.
3. Have nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Well, it was more like:

1. Needed a weekend away from Dallas
2. Wanted to go party/drink beer/smoke cigars
3. Wanted some good KC BBQ
4. Needed a new WPI calendar
5. Wanted to get some Chiefs stuff at 50% off

Not necessarily in that order. :)

xbarretx
04-25-2008, 08:55 PM
hey guys i just got free tickets so my wife and I will be there :clap:

im 28 dark haird Italian Guy who will be wearing an away Green jersey. Ill be with my wife wearing a home TG jersey...oh and ill have tan colored airwalks on and a beard ... just started growing it in so its not like my avatar or anything :hmmm:

anyways see maybe ill see some of you there !

p.s. i wont mention any boogers even if you do have them showing ;)

xbarretx
04-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Brain i think i saw you walking towards the sign up for the TG auto jersey booth/restrooms during STL/ATL's pick! was that hat your chiefsplanet one? i couldnt see the front as i was at a table and saw the joe jersey. :hmmm:

Braincase
04-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Brain i think i saw you walking towards the sign up for the TG auto jersey booth/restrooms during STL/ATL's pick! was that hat your chiefsplanet one? i couldnt see the front as i was at a table and saw the joe jersey. :hmmm:

Could have been. Couldn't find my CP hat, so I wore a KU hat instead. I didn't see any other Delaney jerseys there, and I had to retun the beer I rented.

xbarretx
04-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Could have been. Couldn't find my CP hat, so I wore a KU hat instead. I didn't see any other Delaney jerseys there, and I had to retun the beer I rented.

sweet, i had the trent green jersey on with blue jeans a black longsleeve shirt and RED converse

Mr. Arrowhead
04-26-2008, 08:13 PM
what was the reaction there when Goodell said
"with the 5th pick of the NFL draft the Kansas City Chiefs select GLENN DORSEY Defensive Tackle LSU"

xbarretx
04-26-2008, 08:42 PM
what was the reaction there when Goodell said
"with the 5th pick of the NFL draft the Kansas City Chiefs select GLENN DORSEY Defensive Tackle LSU"

cheers and loud applause! :clap:

just like when Radiers picked McFadden LMAO