PDA

View Full Version : Football Amazing Draft...crazy if you dont think so

bigdreams1
04-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Love the pick
Dorsey is the best player in the draft
Albert was a steal many had us taking him with the 5th pick, will play left tackle
Flowers is the best run support corner only reason fell was because of 4.5 forty, but has amazing closing speed and HITS
Jamaal Charles has lighting speed would have been second rounder if class wasnt so deep...great value
Brad Cottam is Dunn's immediate replacement
Dajuan Morgan is ranked 2nd safety in Mayock's rankings...is a beast
Will Franklin is 212lbs. and runs a 4.3 some say he could have gone 2nd round
Barry Richardson is a big run blocker some question his work ethic, still good pick may start as our RG
Kevin Robinson is our new PR/KR

SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Gardner-Webb product Brian Johnston, a rising prospect for this April's NFL Draft, wowed scouts at his first workout Saturday.
Working out at San Diego State for a handful of NFL scouts, Johnston showed exactly why he is one of the top defensive end prospects heading into April's annual draft.

Measuring in at 6-foot-5, 274 pounds, Johnston ran his first 40-yard dash in 4.66 seconds. Johnston's 40-yard dash time would have been the fourth best at the NFL combine for defensive ends, and the best for any lineman weighing more than 260 pounds.

Johnston's most impressive stat from the 40-yard dash came with a very strong 1.51-second time through the first 10 yards, an important time with regards to a players quickness. By comparison, Johnston's 10-yard split was the same as Arkansas' running back Darren McFadden turned in at the Combine earlier this year.

Johnston pulled off an impressive 35-inch vertical leap as well on Saturday, which would have ranked second among defensive linemen at the NFL Scouting Combine - and best for a player of his size.

The most impressive result overall, however, may have been Johnston's time in the 20-yard shuttle. He turned in a 4.18-second time, which is better than any lineman at the NFL's Scouting Combine. In fact, the 4.18-secon

MY FAVORITE PICK GREAT VALUE

LAST pick sucked i was hoping forsett would fall to us...but overall amazing draft

kstater
04-27-2008, 05:11 PM
No offense, but you'd have a lot more green and a whole lot less red if you actually formed sentences and paragraphs instead of jumping around like Hunter S. Thompson.

Coach
04-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Jesus, TheFootballExpert.com had Johnston going to the 5th round at 147 to Buffalo.....

bigdreams1
04-27-2008, 05:46 PM
no offense but this isn't my english 285 class

pr_capone
04-27-2008, 05:51 PM
no offense but this isn't my english 285 class

you are past the 1 series classes?

:p

j/k