PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Demonpenz Draft recap

Demonpenz
04-28-2008, 01:26 PM
After months and weeks of preparing for my 5th straight fantasy football championchip. I decided to break down the chiefs picks. As everyone knows my resume includes multiple tecmo bowl titles, fantasy football champions and 1st place pancake eating bench press compitition. Needless to say draft guru's across atchison were trying to sneak a peak at my priceless board. I don't have time to go through any other teams other than the chiefs because my probie is coming over soon for a UA. Here is how I rated who the chiefs got

Glenn Dorsey, DT
•Round: 1
•Height/Weight: 6-1  1/2 , 297

Seems like a solid pick. He should be used at Dline to try to tackle the ball carriers before they cross the goal line and stay onsides. B+

Branden Albert, G/T This guy caught my eye in the combine because of his size and is movement. The way i think the chiefs will use him is to block other players before they sack the quarterback or create a lane for one of the chiefs runningbacks to run through. They had to trade up for him, he looks like he has alittle bit of fat on him which can probably be redueced if he eats less. B+

Brandon Flowers, CB I was confused by this pick because I didn't want brandon to leave the killers, but it turns out it is a different brandon flowers. I forsee him guarding alot of widereicvers and trying to bat down passes, intercept passes, or tackle ball carriers before they cross the endzone C-

Jamaal Charles, RB He should be able to take the ball from the qb in the form of a handoff or a pass trying to advance the the ball until they cross the endzone for a touchdown. D+ looses points for having two first names

Brad Cottam it seems like a good pick exept he is too big. Will probably fall down a bunch bicause of his large feet. I hope the trainers work with him to cut down on his height, with a good diet it shouldn't be a problem D

DaJuan Morgan Good player he was drafted

Will Franklin. Now this guy is really cool. I saw him catch a ball or two in missouri and i bet the chiefs use him to catch the a ball after chief qb passes it B hopefully he checks out funhouse pizza

BIG_DADDY
04-28-2008, 01:32 PM
How did you do in the McRib eating championships?

The Franchise
04-28-2008, 01:33 PM
ROFL:spock:

BIG_DADDY
04-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Your dog?

aturnis
04-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Jamaal Charles, RB He should be able to take the ball from the qb in the form of a handoff or a pass trying to advance the the ball until they cross the endzone for a touchdown. D+ looses points for having two first names

Why do so many planeteers misspell this word? LOSES !

Lose - To not win, or misplace.
Loose - Not tight or slutty.

Sorry, drives me nuts.

Demonpenz
04-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Your dog?

Yeah had that dog from college Took her out for a fishing trip which turned into more me cleaning out the mud in my car.

BIG_DADDY
04-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Yeah had that dog from college Took her out for a fishing trip which turned into more me cleaning out the mud in my car.

Looks like a happy dog, well worth it.

ChiTown
04-28-2008, 01:44 PM
ROFL

Classic, 'penz

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 01:51 PM
ROFL

Classic, 'penz

Word. ROFL

Bugeater
04-28-2008, 01:54 PM
That's the kind of football insight you just can't find anywhere else.

HypnotizedMonkey
04-28-2008, 02:12 PM
glad somebody cleared that up.

noa
04-28-2008, 03:27 PM
Did you plagiarize that DaJuan Morgan analysis from Skip Bayless?

SLAG
04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I had been waiting for this I think you have Flowers rated just right!

Demonpenz
04-29-2008, 06:52 AM
now we need a brandon flowers highlight reel with brandon flowers from the killers

boogblaster
04-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Sometimes they just all of a sudden can't play ...

Adept Havelock
04-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Fantastic summary. LMAO