PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Can't wait till week 2 at Arrowhead...

CanadaKC
04-28-2008, 05:01 PM
When Dorsey rips McFadden's head off his torso....heh

Mr. Arrowhead
04-28-2008, 05:04 PM
hell yea

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Dorsey is the type of player who will come out against a team that (stupidly) passed on him and dominate.

Spott
04-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Didn't McFadden run all over LSU last year?

kcchiefsus
04-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Didn't McFadden run all over LSU last year?

He also got shut down by Missouri's defense so does that mean Lorenzo Williams will be better than Glenn Dorsey?

I didn't think so.

Spott
04-28-2008, 05:15 PM
He also got shut down by Missouri's defense so does that mean Lorenzo Williams will be better than Glenn Dorsey?

I didn't think so.

I wasn't arguing the point, I just remembered McFadden having a pretty big day against them last year.

chiefscafan
04-28-2008, 05:58 PM
but do the raiders have as great as inside lineman as arkansas does good luck blocking Dorsey.

I was listening on sirius radio and the raider fan was crying telling them how could they let the chiefs get dorsey.

i"M LOVING IT

Zouk
04-28-2008, 06:13 PM
What about week 1 when Dorsey decapitates Tom Brady on his first pro play from scrimmage?

NUMBER7
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM
It would be nice to get revenge on the Raiders. I was sick when I left Arrowhead last year. Fargas ate our lunch that day...it would be nice to see us stop the run for a change.

TinyEvel
04-28-2008, 06:48 PM
PRINT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

WhitiE
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
What about week 1 when Dorsey decapitates Tom Brady on his first pro play from scrimmage?

aahaha that made me lol

talastan
04-28-2008, 07:20 PM

I would love to make Brady wet himself after a couple of sacks. I think that the Dolts, Donkeys, and Faiders will be trying to figure out if they can stop Dorsey this year. The fact that this guy was double and triple teamed in college just makes me rejoice at the thought that between Tamba, and Dorsey the AFC West QBs are going to crap their pants. :D:D

B_Ambuehl
04-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Don't get your hopes up too high and expect him to be superman right away. Defensive tackles take a while (often a few years) to get in the groove. Even Warren Sapp had only 3 sacks his rookie year.

dtebbe
04-28-2008, 11:33 PM

Did anybody see the Brady "He's a bitch" story on TMZ last night? Funny as hell, done to the happy days theme. Showed Brady doing errands for his GF...

Sunday Monday HE'S A BITCH

Tuesday Wednesday HE'S A BITCH

Pretty damn funny, butt chin and all

DT

Rausch
04-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Gun always has his "signature game" once a year. By signature I mean our defense performs up to its ability at that one special moment. Seems like what Marty could manufacture for about 3/4ths the regular season Gun can emulate.

For one game.

When you look at the Colts game last year it just doesn't fit with the rest of the season. We played out of our minds. We completely shut them down and made them look like the Raiders.

Same thing Gun's first year back when we had almost no defensive talent and still sodomized the Colts at home.

We'll come to play vs. the Pats. We might not win, but we'll give a much better showing that game than we will the rest of the year...