PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Women drivers...

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Did ya'll see Danica Patrick **** up her crew member on SportsCenter with her car?

This brought to my attention how bad women are at driving.

Thoughts?

thebrad84
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
<object width="440" height="361"><param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3389252"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3389252" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="440" height="361" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

Bugeater
05-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Banning them from driving (except for going to work and the grocery store) would go a long way to lowering our demand for gasoline.

Hammock Parties
05-10-2008, 12:33 AM
I just want to have angry sex with her in a sauna. That's all I ask.

chasedude
05-10-2008, 12:44 AM
I'd love to give her a mustache ride :thumb:

Pablo
05-10-2008, 12:46 AM
I'd love to give her a mustache ride :thumb:I'm betting she's got some skank-nasty 70's bush..complete with jungle critters and such. Just a guess.

CoMoChief
05-10-2008, 04:28 AM
I'm betting she's got some skank-nasty 70's bush..complete with jungle critters and such. Just a guess.

Ewww, like that bush on that movie "Waiting" ????

That shit is just gross.

ChiefsFanatic
05-10-2008, 04:50 AM
That dude should not have been walking there.

King_Chief_Fan
05-10-2008, 05:34 AM
Banning them from driving (except for going to work and the grocery store) would go a long way to lowering our demand for gasoline.

If we don't like the way women drive..........we should stay off the sidewalk:doh!:

CoMoChief
05-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Haha, It's like they always say,

Women drivers no survivors.

Today I was in the car with my mom. I usually drive because I absolutely can NOT stand her driving. Why is it that women can't keep a steady speed on the pedal???? She pumps the pedal more than anyone I know and it drives me nuts. She speeds up to stop lights and slams on the breaks all the time. But anyways she was parking the car in a spot in the parking lot and I swear that it took her 15 min to park the car in this spot. She kept backing out and going back in keeping the steering wheel the same so basically she wasn't making any progress in straightening the car correctly.

I have honestly never met a woman who can drive worth a shit. There depth perception is terrible and extremely inferior to that of a man. And their awareness on the road is just awful. And when situations come about on the road where it may be a little hectic, they panic and lose focus of what they're trying to do, often times leading them to hesitate which causes chaos on the road and may lead to someone getting into a wreck.

I also don't know a girl my age that can drive a stick. It may be a little more common with older women because there were a lot more manual transmissions back in the day but now a days I don't think I've ever met a girl who drives a stick shift.

RadeAM2
05-10-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.roadfood.com/photos/mini_10423.jpg

This is my take on the situation.

blueballs
05-10-2008, 09:18 AM
$5 footlong

Buehler445
05-10-2008, 09:26 AM
I'd still do her.

That being said, I agree with you guys. MOST women can't drive. But I bet Danica Patrick can.

CoMoChief
05-10-2008, 09:34 AM
I'd still do her.

That being said, I agree with you guys. MOST women can't drive. But I bet Danica Patrick can.

I bet just as an everday driver she'd still get into wrecks and drive like the rest of them.

Pablo
05-10-2008, 09:51 AM
http://www.roadfood.com/photos/mini_10423.jpg

This is my take on the situation.You wanna 'chili-dog' her?

That's fine and dandy..to each his own.

MVChiefFan
05-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Women? Maybe. But one thing I know for sure, OLD PEOPLE!!! I have seen more driving stupidities out of people over the age of 70 than I care too. I think once you pass 75 they should make you take a driving test every year. Not a written exam but an all day, long ass driving test with someone in the car.

Pablo
05-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Women? Maybe. But one thing I know for sure, OLD PEOPLE!!! I have seen more driving stupidities out of people over the age of 70 than I care too. I think once you pass 75 they should make you take a driving test every year. Not a written exam but an all day, long ass driving test with someone in the car.True...

Old + Woman = multiple casualties every time they operate a motor vehicle.

FAX
05-10-2008, 10:05 AM
I have nothing to add here. I'm just killing threads and this one is my next vic.

FAX

MVChiefFan
05-10-2008, 10:06 AM
True...

Old + Woman = multiple casualties every time they operate a motor vehicle.

LMAO

Pablo
05-10-2008, 10:08 AM
I have nothing to add here. I'm just killing threads and this one is my next vic.

FAXThe only thing that can kill this thread is a woman driving in the rain...

MVChiefFan
05-10-2008, 10:26 AM
The only thing that can kill this thread is a woman driving in the rain...

ROFL Oh, that's rich!!!

chief52
05-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Danica just took the provisional pole for the Indy 500...but there is lots of qualifying to go.

chefsos
05-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Danica just took the provisional pole

...anyone?

Bugeater
05-10-2008, 11:58 AM
...anyone?

Danica loves teh pole? :shrug:

chief52
05-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Danica loves teh pole? :shrug:

I would pay to see her on the pole...unfortunately she is off it now.

Buehler445
05-10-2008, 12:21 PM
I would pay to see her on the pole...unfortunately she is off it now.

I'd pay to see her on my pole.

Calcountry
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
I would pay to see her on the pole...unfortunately she is off it now.You woldn't want her to get on the pole and just stay there.

BigMeatballDave
05-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Looks like he's head over heels for Danica...

Wile_E_Coyote
05-10-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm surprised the other drivers don't let her win. Just to see the winning milk mustache. That is if they still drink milk instead of champagne. It could be mineral water now for all I know about racing

Pablo
05-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm surprised the other drivers don't let her win. Just to see the winning milk mustache. That is if they still drink milk instead of champagne. It could be mineral water now for all I know about racingI'd give her a milk mustache in exchange for "How not to hit your own f*cking pit crew member lessons".

kstater
05-10-2008, 02:58 PM
I'd give her a milk mustache in exchange for "How not to hit your own f*cking pit crew member lessons".

Too bad it wasn't her pit crew member, it was another team's guy who walked out where he shouldn't have been.

Pablo
05-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Too bad it wasn't her pit crew member, it was another team's guy who walked out where he shouldn't have been.I'm not going to let facts get in the way of my lewd sexual comments or bashing womens' driving skills.

kstater
05-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm not going to let facts get in the way of my lewd sexual comments or bashing womens' driving skills.

:thumb:

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Either way, doesn't the car have breaks?!

Extra Point
05-10-2008, 03:45 PM
It had breaks to the pit man and brakes that weren't applied in a direction to kept her from wiping him out.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2008, 03:49 PM
It had breaks to the pit man and brakes that weren't applied in a direction to kept her from wiping him out.

For real?

Dylan
05-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Why was he standing at the outer edge of another pit stall, where he was not even working? Just curious- I'm sure he had a reason.

Who was it in NASCAR that killed a pit crew member? The one that brought us speed limits? I want to say Elliott? Probably Sterlin Marlin -- bless his heart!

Ut oh... Nastycar' getting ready to go racing at Darlington. Known as "The Lady in Black" and "The Track Too Tough to Tame." Crash city at it's best. Every racecar will have a black stripe coming off the turn and scrapping the wall.

Who's going to put Kyle on his lid tonight? Moment of silence.

Dylan
05-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Where's the Nascar crowd? OH NO TONY STEWART Just knocked down the wall and CRASHED ! Damn he took out Sadler

kstater
05-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Why was he standing at the outer edge of another pit stall, where he was not even working? Just curious- I'm sure he had a reason.

Who was it in NASCAR that killed a pit crew member? The one that brought us speed limits? I want to say Elliott? Probably Sterlin Marlin -- bless his heart!

Ut oh... Nastycar' getting ready to go racing at Darlington. Known as "The Lady in Black" and "The Track Too Tough to Tame." Crash city at it's best. Every racecar will have a black stripe coming off the turn and scrapping the wall.

Who's going to put Kyle on his lid tonight? Moment of silence.

Smoke's already taken someone out.

morphius
05-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't know, I got flipped off by some girl when I stopped at a stop light as she was coming from the left. I had changed lanes into the right turn lane and she must have thought I was going to run the light, which one I stopped even short of the lines and didn't stop hard. I had to laugh, 'cause if that makes you nervous and angry you must really be one angry lonely bitch.

BIG K
05-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Did ya'll see Danica Patrick **** up her crew member on SportsCenter with her car?

This brought to my attention how bad women are at driving.

Thoughts?

Though I will not condone bashing women for driving, or bashing women for any reason, I will say this. I have been involved in three accidents in my life. Each time, a woman has rear ended me. I guess I am just lucky like that...

blueballs
05-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Though I will not condone bashing women for driving, or bashing women for any reason, I will say this. I have been involved in three accidents in my life. Each time, a woman has rear ended me. I guess I am just lucky like that...

Women love to ride a man's ass
YTISWWT

RadeAM2
05-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Ass love to ride a woman's man.

BIG K
05-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Women love to ride a man's ass
YTISWWT

Perhaps...:p

The last wreck, I was sitting still on the freeway(Traffic Jam) and she hit me at 50+ miles an hour. Her car was completely destroyed and salvaged. Thank God she was ok though. My little girl and I were ok too, something to be said about driving a truck weighing 8,500+.....Her car dented my bumper and tailgate....

Buehler445
05-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Perhaps...:p

The last wreck, I was sitting still on the freeway(Traffic Jam) and she hit me at 50+ miles an hour. Her car was completely destroyed and salvaged. Thank God she was ok though. My little girl and I were ok too, something to be said about driving a truck weighing 8,500+.....Her car dented my bumper and tailgate....

Glad to hear you made it OK. That is scary stuff. I got smashed by a semi on the highway once. I was turning, and it swung out to pass and SMASH! I still can't believe all I had was whiplash and a light concussion.