So, its half time right now.

KU 33
Mem 28

I have a good feeling about this one. :thumb:

Rock Chalk Jayhawk :KU:

88 Kansas 08

Chiefs Pantalones
05-11-2008, 11:12 PM
The Chiefs can lose for a few more years, I'm sitting pretty.

KU winning a title quenched my thirst for another 10 years or so, as far as my teams winning anything is concerned.

I remember KU winning the title like it was...well...NOW!!! ROCK CHALK CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

irishjayhawk
05-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Guys, I think we lose this one.

Silock
05-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Down by 9 with 2 minutes left? There's no way we pull this one out.

Rausch
05-11-2008, 11:32 PM
The Chiefs can lose for a few more years, I'm sitting pretty.

KU winning a title quenched my thirst for another 10 years or so, as far as my teams winning anything is concerned.

**** a whole lotta' that.

I don't give a $#it if Mizzou loses every game, in every sport, for the next 40 years if the Chiefs can win the big one.

High school?

Don't care. Not even a bit.

Mizzou could win a champ in FB and BB and it would still just be tasty beer nuts on the bar compared to the Chiefs...

KcMizzou
05-11-2008, 11:33 PM
**** a whole lotta' that.

I don't give a $#it if Mizzou loses every game, in every sport, for the next 40 years if the Chiefs can win the big one.

High school?

Don't care. Not even a bit.

Mizzou could win a champ in FB and BB and it would still just be tasty beer nuts on the bar compared to the Chiefs...I don't want to have to choose between the Chiefs, and Mizzou.

And I wont. :cuss:

Rausch
05-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I don't want to have to choose between the Chiefs, and Mizzou.

And I wont. :cuss:

I will.

I'll shoot ****ing Chase in the skull myself for a Chiefs super bowl win...

KcMizzou
05-11-2008, 11:37 PM
I will.

I'll shoot ****ing Chase in the skull myself for a Chiefs super bowl win...Whoa...

You don't mean that. I admire your passion, but.... dude.

teedubya
05-12-2008, 12:16 AM
I like this Rausch guy... he has burst.

Silock
05-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Watching this game never gets old. I still stood up and pumped my fist in the air when Chalmers hit that three. It still gives me goosebumps.

teedubya
05-12-2008, 12:39 AM
holy shit! they pulled it off!!!1

OMG!!! NC!1 woo hoo

Man, that was awesome... they showed a bunch of footage that they never did before, including them cutting down the nets. NICE!

BWillie
05-12-2008, 12:49 AM
God damn it. I missed it again. Can someone please let me know when the next one is so I can record it? I still have the original one recorded on the DVR but it literally cuts out when Collins gets the ball because the game ran past it's alloted spot.

Thig Lyfe
05-12-2008, 01:03 AM
The moment Chalmers hit that shot...

Man, the celebration was insane.

chiefsfan987
05-12-2008, 02:41 AM
That game could be played on loop and I still would probably never get tired of watching it :)

Skip Towne
05-12-2008, 04:30 AM
Who won?

Lzen
05-12-2008, 09:08 AM
That game is still very fun to watch. I watched it again for the first time last week. I will keep it on my DVR for a long, long time. :)

Bearcat
05-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Who won?

Tyler Hansbrough.

Skip Towne
05-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Tyler Hansbrough.

I should have known. Greatest player EVAR !!!

Pablo
05-12-2008, 11:50 AM
I will.

I'll shoot ****ing Chase in the skull myself for a Chiefs super bowl win...Good. That's the kind of dedication I'd expect a Chiefs fan to have.

irishjayhawk
05-12-2008, 12:04 PM
God damn it. I missed it again. Can someone please let me know when the next one is so I can record it? I still have the original one recorded on the DVR but it literally cuts out when Collins gets the ball because the game ran past it's alloted spot.

Torrent it. sportbit.com

Brock
05-12-2008, 12:06 PM
I will.

I doubt it would work but give it a try.

Mr. Plow
05-12-2008, 12:09 PM

Damn BWillie. Always....and I mean ALWAYS go for the extended time for games. Especially important games....just in case.

Me on the other hand, I give off bad karma when recording KU games. So, even though I really really really wanted to just in case we won, I did not DVR either the UNC or the Memphis game.

Sure, I still haven't seen a replay of the game, but it was worth it. Oh man was it worth it.

Dave Lane
05-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I will.

Nice!

Dave

laser1972
05-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Anyone have a copy of this i could download or someone make me a copy.. Its for my dad, he was in the hospital when the game was on and never did see the full game and great OT... Would be much appreciated

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2008, 09:48 AM
yup, it's a great feeling being Champions! My 2 passions are KU sports & Chiefs football, now I need to see a Chiefs Superbowl win before I die

teedubya
05-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Anyone have a copy of this i could download or someone make me a copy.. Its for my dad, he was in the hospital when the game was on and never did see the full game and great OT... Would be much appreciated

I burned it off with my Philips DVD recorder, but it is a proprietary DVD encoding, and doesn't work on any other players. Its quite a crock of shit.

But like others said... get it off of bit torrent at Sportbit.org

Lzen
05-18-2008, 10:31 AM
yup, it's a great feeling being Champions! My 2 passions are KU sports & Chiefs football, now I need to see a Chiefs Superbowl win before I die

I feel the same way. Although I really only care about KU football and basketball. I watch some NBA but it's hard to really get into it like I do with KU and Chiefs.

KCFalcon59
05-18-2008, 12:28 PM

You can buy the DVD from Football Fanatics (http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Kansas_Jayhawks_Accessories/Kansas_Jayhawks_2008_NCAA_Mens_Basketball_National_Champions_DVD) site. It has the full game of the championship and the semifinal against UNC. And it is reasonable. 24.95. Mine shipped Friday and I expect it early this week.