PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Why buy a lottery ticket when you can just invent stuff..

munkey
05-12-2008, 07:07 AM
http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-mar2608-gas_expansion.da139e.html

munkey
05-12-2008, 07:36 AM
i meant "when" not with...doh

Lonewolf Ed
05-12-2008, 07:52 AM
i meant "when" not with...doh

I'll let it slide. No worries.

morphius
05-12-2008, 08:01 AM
I read about this last week, I have to wonder if any of the car companies will jump on it or not.

Extra Point
05-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Cool. Put me down for six of them.

CoMoChief
05-12-2008, 08:24 AM
$1200?

For me that would be the difference I would pay for the gas I use now and the amount of gas and money he would be saving me, had I bought one of these.

kepp
05-12-2008, 08:29 AM
I may have used my economic stimulus $$ for one of these if they were available.

Bowser
05-12-2008, 09:18 AM
I need to invent a machine that guarantees to give you the winning powerball numbers.

beach tribe
05-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I imagine this will be bought by oil companies, and buried in the desert with the electric car.

Braincase
05-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Oil companies will buy the rights completely and it'll never see the market... or you'll find that the oil companies already have a patent on a similiar product, they'll sue, and it'll never see the market.

Sorry gang, but if you think the oil companies want to help us out, you are mistaken. They're going to try and bleed us for every last %*^$#! cent, and whatever's left, the healthcare industry will grab.

blueballs
05-12-2008, 11:09 AM
celulite to vehicle fuel conversion
two and half Viking fans to round trip
to Floridia's Disney World

munkey
05-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Oil companies will buy the rights completely and it'll never see the market... or you'll find that the oil companies already have a patent on a similiar product, they'll sue, and it'll never see the market.

Sorry gang, but if you think the oil companies want to help us out, you are mistaken. They're going to try and bleed us for every last %*^$#! cent, and whatever's left, the healthcare industry will grab.

Since he's only 15 minutes from my house maybe he'll help me out:p

ClevelandBronco
05-12-2008, 01:11 PM

Bullshit. If the oil companies could get their hands on a new technology they'd protect that technology through the use of patents and sell the shit out of it.

Business is business.