PDA

View Full Version : Video Games WiiWare

Mr Luzcious
05-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Launches today. Any of the games look interesting to you guys?

bishop_74
05-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Might download that lost winds. Looks kind of fun and relaxing at the same time.

05-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Geez, I thought 360 was proud of their arcade. Kind of high on the prices aren't they.

Mr Luzcious
05-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Might download that lost winds. Looks kind of fun and relaxing at the same time.

Thats the one I got. It actually is pretty darn fun.

Mr Luzcious
05-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Geez, I thought 360 was proud of their arcade. Kind of high on the prices aren't they.

Yeah....yeah.

05-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah....yeah.

Is that "yeah....yeah, there goes tightwad Guru again." Or is it "yeah....yeah, you may be right but I will spend the money anyway?" LMAO

My big issue with all the paid downloads on 360 and Wii is the fact that if my console dies I don't want to deal with all the transfer BS they seem to put customers through.

Mr Luzcious
05-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Is that "yeah....yeah, there goes tightwad Guru again." Or is it "yeah....yeah, you may be right but I will spend the money anyway?" LMAO

My big issue with all the paid downloads on 360 and Wii is the fact that if my console dies I don't want to deal with all the transfer BS they seem to put customers through.

Oh, a bit of a combination of both. :p

Thats true, but I do have a flash card, and presumably you can transfer games to it. You can't play off of it, but at least I'll have a backup.

bishop_74
05-14-2008, 02:18 PM

Not anymore expensive than the XBOX classics. These are full brand new games that you can get for $10-$15. Not too bad in my opinion.

Delano
05-14-2008, 06:11 PM
The wind game and the final fantasy game are intriguing. I might purchase them in the fall. Defend the castle is available online and the rest are not interesting IMO.

I figure by the time I get some leisure time at home there will be lots of good games available at reduced cost such as No More Heroes and Okami.

05-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Do they offer demos of them? I couldn't find that option at all. Would be nice to try it before dropping the money.

Mr Luzcious
05-14-2008, 11:53 PM
The wind game and the final fantasy game are intriguing. I might purchase them in the fall. Defend the castle is available online and the rest are not interesting IMO.

I figure by the time I get some leisure time at home there will be lots of good games available at reduced cost such as No More Heroes and Okami.

Actually No More Heroes and Okami already are at reduced costs. I doubt they'll have gone down any more by fall.

Mr Luzcious
05-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Do they offer demos of them? I couldn't find that option at all. Would be nice to try it before dropping the money.

Uh, you might try the nintendo channel. It might.. I think. I can tell you right now though, that lost winds is definitely worth getting. Not sure about any of the others though, and I'm not going to get one unless I am sure. Space issues, you know.

Delano
05-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Actually No More Heroes and Okami already are at reduced costs. I doubt they'll have gone down any more by fall.

I know No More Heroes is 29.92 but I occasionally will see a 20 dollar deal. I have not had the money at the right time. Okami is what, 39 bucks? I'd like it to drop to about 20 bucks! I'm poor right now. Well actually, I'm buying Wii Fit and that is all of my entertainment budget for the summer.

Guru - you can watch previews on the Nintendo channel (of course that is after you download it) but I have not seen a demo.

05-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Guru - you can watch previews on the Nintendo channel (of course that is after you download it) but I have not seen a demo.

Thats too bad. I am spoiled by 360 on being able to try a game before I buy it. Too many times I have I purchased a game only to not enjoy it. What I like does not always match up with what everyone here likes. ON the Wii that is.