PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Warpaint Memories

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 02:32 PM
http://kan.scout.com/2/754096.html

It’s been two weeks since the NFL draft concluded. It’ll be another week before we get our first look at Herm Edwards’ Dirty Dozen in Chiefs uniforms at the team’s first mini-camp/OTA/tryout. So what do we do this week?

Sunday, after putting the finishing touches on the next magazine issue of Warpaint Illustrated, it dawned on me that I have a week off – a week to reflect, rest and re-charge my batteries. After reading Jason Whitlock’s most recent column, I found a cord of connection.

When OTAs start this year, Warpaint Illustrated will turn five years old. That’s hard to believe, really hard to fathom if you ask me. After reading some of the first articles I wrote five years ago, I have to admit they were painful. To be honest, they were brutal.

I’ve been a writer since the sixth grade – or as some of my critics claim, a wannabe writer. Regardless of the labels I’ve earned, the road to where Warpaint Illustrated is today has been a great one.

So join me as I take a walk down memory lane and reflect on the last five years covering the Kansas City Chiefs.

When Jon Miller from Hawkeye Nation and Insider.com founder Brian Kosar (Bernie’s brother) recruited yours truly to assist in launching the website and magazine, I jumped at the chance.

It wasn’t easy by any stretch, because I’d be accountable for my opinions. I’d be on the hook for my comments.

At first I wanted to be controversial like Whitlock, but I learned quickly in year two that wasn’t my path. I had a long chat with a member of the Chiefs organization, Lynn Stiles, who delivered some key advice.

Stiles told me to stay true to my opinions and bring out my passion for the Chiefs while making sure the facts were correct. He was right. I’m an old Huddle Club kid who had the honor, as many of you already know, of living next door to Bobby Bell and down the street from Hank Stram. At times I had forgotten that.

Since my conversation with Stiles, he and I have been great friends. We talked this past weekend and were enthusiastic about the direction of the draft. The Chiefs found some good players.

But more importantly for me personally, our talk was a reflection of how far Warpaint Illustrated has come as a Chiefs community.

It’s not been easy, and there have been some downsides. I could describe them in intricate detail, but I won’t. Most people know of my battles with others in the Chiefs message board community, but that’s part of the process.

As we start our sixth year, I can recall a multitude of landmark moments, such as my first one-on-one interview, with ex-Chiefs defensive end R-Kal Truluck (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=2386858). He told me how he used to fall asleep most nights in the Bronx projects to the sounds of gunfire.

A year later I conducted a candid interview with former Chiefs wide receiver Eddie Kennison, who for the first time told the real story about what happened in Denver and what led him to Kansas City.

That opened some more doors with other players, including my first interview with running back Larry Johnson during diapergate and his battle for playing time with Priest Holmes.

Those interviews were fun, but nothing compared to my first sit down with President Carl Peterson. Since that moment we’ve had a mutual respect for one another. Say what you want about his player personnel decisions and the legacy he’ll leave behind when he steps down after the 2009 season, but nobody can take away the fact that he put Kansas City back on the NFL map.

Though some have other issues with him, what I learned the day of our interview was how much Peterson cares about the Chiefs. He also left me with a word of wisdom that still resonates today.

Peterson told me of a conversation he had with the late Lamar Hunt, who told him after the 1997 playoff loss to the Denver Broncos that it all boils down to luck. And that does play a large part in determining who goes to the Super Bowl.

This journey hasn’t been completely smooth, however. There have been some moments where I’ve said some really stupid things. One such moment was calling for Dick Vermeil’s job on 38 the Spot, my weekly TV segment with NBC Sports Anchor Jack Harry.

After a midseason loss at Buffalo in 2005, I wrote a column suggesting Vermeil should step down as head coach and made identical remarks on TV later that evening. Though Vermeil eventually retired at the end of the season, writing that piece was a mistake - it was one of the few times the fan in me took over (OK, maybe more than a few).

The next day I ran into Vermeil near the locker room. It was obvious he had either seen my appearance on TV, read what I wrote, or was told about it. I was never particularly close to Vermeil, but was that morning as we stood nearly nose to nose.

He came right up to me. All I could do was apologize for letting a loss get the best of me. He smiled, shook his head, turned and walked away. It was either a sign that he took no issue with my reaction, or thought I was a buffoon. My guess is that it was the latter.

When Herm Edwards took over as head coach in 2006, something changed. After we first sat down in March of that year, I sensed we’d strike a strong bond. We have, and I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed our chats about matters completely unrelated to football.

It’s never easy to be objective with someone you have a personal relationship with, and in this business that generally means you’re virtually one-sided in your opinions and analysis. But despite the fact I support Edwards (especially with the youth movement) there have been times we’ve disagreed.

And I’ve told Herm that on more than one occasion. That’s what makes our relationship so unique.

However, later that year, things got a bit tense. After receiving a phone call, I learned that defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham was upset with something I allegedly said on a local sports radio show. Edwards wasn’t happy with me, either.

I went to the stadium the next day and talked to Edwards, explaining what I said. He understood that my comments were taken out of context, but Cunningham was still mad.

I didn’t want Gunther mad at me - who would? I had already sent him an e-mail explaining my position, but Edwards kindly set up an interview with his defensive coordinator and the three of us spent nearly two hours talking life and football. During that conversation, Cunningham, Edwards and I got off on some pretty funny tangents and everything was smoothed over.

At the end of the interview, Cunningham told me he kept the e-mail I had sent, and told me how much he appreciated it - it meant a lot to him personally. It also meant a lot to me.

Last summer at training camp, I had my first candid interview with Chairman of the Board Clark Hunt. It was interesting, to say the least, because he and I are roughly the same age, but he’s the gatekeeper to the greatest kingdom on earth - Chiefs Kingdom.

I wish more people could get to know him in a simple setting. We sat in the River Falls cafeteria, ate dinner and talked about his team. Afterwards, I came away with the sense that he isn’t quite the same as his father. The elder Hunt groomed his son to take over the Chiefs, but it’s clear in time Clark will make his own mark and take the franchise in a new direction.

But as I reflect, it’s worth noting that nothing has changed me more than my week last October with the Voice of the Kingdom, Mitch Holthus. That project was years in the making, because Holthus had to completely trust me if I was to do the interview justice. As many of you have learned via the three-part article we ran on the website this past weekend, Holthus is a man of many talents.

I learned about the hundreds of hours he spends preparing for his broadcasts, but it was his motivational speaking that really interested me. Because he was willing to open so much of his soul to complete strangers, I learned more about him than ever before.

In this business, for the most part, the only human side we see stems from anger and disappointment. It’s not often that we learn from those things and turn them into triumphs. Holthus showed me how to open my soul and look at life in a way I had previously ignored.

We’ve become good friends since, and that week was one of the crowning jewels of my experience at Warpaint Illustrated.

In the last five months, our community has reached new heights. That is in large part to the people who have helped me personally along the way - Mike Campbell, Mike Nugent (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=3684213), Justin Olson, Lynn Schmidt, Kenny Holland, O-Zone and C.E. Wendler to name a few. They’ve all made me a better writer, but more importantly a better man.

All have been instrumental in developing the Out of Bounds Podcast, our website and magazine. We’ve spent hours upon hours producing the show and talking about the Chiefs. We’ve been determined to make it interesting and it’s grown beyond any of my expectations.

Last year’s Boomer Grigsby (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=3654419) Show was also a wild and rewarding experience. We never had a concrete plan for the show, but instead just showed up 15 minutes before 6 PM, hung our banners and let it fly.

We had some amazing guests, like Larry Johnson at the 810 Zone, who simply showed up unexpected after his injury. We ended the season with Jared Allen (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=3716719) in our most entertaining show of the year. Hopefully we’ll put together another player show for 2008.

As I reach the end of this reflection, there’s been one constant, a single force that drives me to do what I do every single day – the Warpaint Illustrated.com community.

That’s the primary reason that we all do what we do. It’s impossible to thank the entire group, but the friendships I’ve forged with members like KLG61, Shaggyshane, Alphaman, DizzyKC, Chiefsfanforever and Kmartin have made the message board community the best anywhere.

Warpaint Illustrated is my family. No matter many how many times I interview Herm Edwards, Clark Hunt, Carl Peterson or any player, I don’t forget the community that means the world to me.

So consider this a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of making Warpaint Illustrated a truly special place over the last five years.

We’re not done. The best is yet to come.

The Bad Guy
05-12-2008, 02:37 PM
I wonder when Nick is going to finally admit to making up stories. I know 100% that he has, I just wonder when he's going to get over his "I'm a star chaser" articles.

This article was purely name-dropping for your minions at WPI. No one gives a shit what types of sit down interviews he gets because he never asks good questions, and he doesn't have the balls to stand up to professional athletes.

Who apologizes for an opinion they have? That reeks of an insecure teenager.

What a sackless piece of shit.

Brock
05-12-2008, 02:37 PM
:holdman::Lin:

Phobia
05-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Man, I can't believe I didn't get a shout-out. That's a shame.

Gonzo
05-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Every article from this guy is like a sappy love song from the 70's.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCj0F0o9u-8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCj0F0o9u-8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

FAX
05-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I miss Karen Carpenter.

FAX

kstater
05-12-2008, 03:27 PM
OK, you get a pass when you post articles pertaining to the Chiefs, but this is pure spam. It should be treated as such.

Skip Towne
05-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Nick's weak attempt at blowing his own horn. Oh, well, somebody might believe he is important.

Spott
05-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Shit, I opened up this thread thinking it had something to do with that old horse that used to ran around the field back in the day. I should have known it would just be some crap article written by a cock goblin from a shitty website.

Fish
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
It's times like these I yearn for more Eileen Weir articles....

siberian khatru
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
"How I Learned to Suck Up to the Chiefs and Make Sure Everybody Likes Me"

kc rush
05-12-2008, 04:03 PM

Though some have other issues with him, what I learned the day of our interview was how much Peterson cares about the Chiefs. He also left me with a word of wisdom that still resonates today.

Peterson told me of a conversation he had with the late Lamar Hunt, who told him after the 1997 playoff loss to the Denver Broncos that it all boils down to luck. And that does play a large part in determining who goes to the Super Bowl.

This column is pure spam, but this part really bugs the shit out of me. Make your own freaking luck. We picked the wrong players and called the wrong plays because we were unlucky.

Kerberos
05-12-2008, 04:10 PM
:whackit:

Mile High Mania
05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
OK, you get a pass when you post articles pertaining to the Chiefs, but this is pure spam. It should be treated as such.

Heh ... this is what you guys get for letting him spam all the other crap.

Cormac
05-12-2008, 04:20 PM
aka "that's enough about me, what do you think about me?"....

.....a cock goblin.....

ROFL

The Bad Guy
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
"I'm a grown man, but I don't want Gunther mad at me!"

What a ****ing loser.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 05:00 PM
I thought you folks would enjoy this. I found it a pretty interesting inside look at what it's like covering the Chiefs regularly and insightful on the history of Warpaint (I know a lot of you have asked questions about it in the past). So did a lot of other people who read it. Oh well! :)

BigRedChief
05-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Man, I can't believe I didn't get a shout-out. That's a shame.
Where in the hell is my man love?

FAX
05-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I remember cancelling my subscription and the enormous feeling of relief I experienced when the innumerable emails asking me to purchase an SI subscription ceased.

FAX

Adept Havelock
05-12-2008, 05:19 PM
There's only one Warpaint memory that's worth a damn to any Chiefs fan! :harumph:

http://b.imagehost.org/0790/kc-chiefs-warpaint.jpg

FAX
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Amen to that, Mr. Adept Havelock.

Stampedin' goats and tramplin' raiders. Those were the days.

FAX

Adept Havelock
05-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Amen to that, Mr. Adept Havelock.

Stampedin' goats and tramplin' raiders. Those were the days.

FAX

Great memories. If only we could get John Madden to shut up about the day "we almost killed that horse"...

The Bad Guy
05-12-2008, 05:33 PM
I thought you folks would enjoy this. I found it a pretty interesting inside look at what it's like covering the Chiefs regularly and insightful on the history of Warpaint (I know a lot of you have asked questions about it in the past). So did a lot of other people who read it. Oh well! :)

This article gave ZERO insight what it's like covering the Chiefs.

It was a list of who that dickface has interviewed.

This article showed how insecure he is, and how much of a bullshit reporter he is for aplogizing for takes and basically beginning professional athletes and coaches for forgiveness.

smittysbar
05-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi I'm a name dropper. Everyone in Arrowhead front office is cool, and I hope they like me. Other boards don't like me. I believe every excuse they give me. If I do write something that may be a little harsh, I tuck my tail between my legs and go stick my nose up their ass's. /Nick

Did that about cover it?

Phobia
05-12-2008, 05:42 PM

Truluck being on that list is the funniest part of the article. Uh - is dude even in football?

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 05:42 PM
This article gave ZERO insight what it's like covering the Chiefs.

This article showed how insecure he is, and how much of a bullshit reporter he is for aplogizing for takes and basically beginning professional athletes and coaches for forgiveness.

Thanks for reading! :)

Skip Towne
05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
I've lost a lot of respect for the Chiefs for having anything to do with this fraud.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 06:46 PM
I've lost a lot of respect for the Chiefs for having anything to do with this fraud.

When was the last time you went to a Chiefs game?

kstater
05-12-2008, 06:48 PM

When was the last time you got laid?

the Talking Can
05-12-2008, 06:50 PM
it is perfect that the Chiefs closest contact is an illiterate tard.....

god bless America

the Talking Can
05-12-2008, 06:52 PM
and if there were any doubt that Nick Athan is the same ass kissing sycophant as Bob Gretz....well, this article removes it....

Skip Towne
05-12-2008, 06:54 PM

What has that got to do with Hack Athan? I was a season ticket holder before you were born you fat punk.

05-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Starring Phobia as Sargent Morgan O'Rourke, http://www.f-troop.net/images/forrest.jpg and Clayton as Trooper
Hoffenmueller http://www.f-troop.net/images/John.jpg and Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan as "Captain Wilton Parmenter" http://www.f-troop.net/images/ken.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zVwFADi4Y38

Chief Pote
05-12-2008, 07:04 PM
:bong:

Adept Havelock
05-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Starring Phobia as Sargent Morgan O'Rourke, http://www.f-troop.net/images/forrest.jpg and Clayton as Trooper
Hoffenmueller http://www.f-troop.net/images/John.jpg and Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan as "Captain Wilton Parmenter" http://www.f-troop.net/images/ken.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zVwFADi4Y38

LMAO Nice.

Phobia
05-12-2008, 07:53 PM
it is perfect that the Chiefs closest contact is an illiterate tard.....

I actually like Glazer most the time, dude.

big nasty kcnut
05-12-2008, 08:18 PM
That site wishes that it had me and phil. All it is is a sad attempt to be a anal licker instead of being useful. That said if nick alton was half a man he tell everybody he suck and he have no back bone.

booger
05-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Tags) Nick eats goat poop, Nick is a gangly freak (Tags

shaneo69
05-12-2008, 08:28 PM
It really makes it hard to root for this team when not only do you have to get past the crappy product on the field, and the propaganda on the official website, but also jackass fan-atics like the "HuddleClubKid" who have somehow managed to earn a living off this inept franchise with their self-serving, name-dropping, amateurish writing "skills".

I would rather go the next 50 years without seeing the Chiefs win a Super Bowl than the alternative, which is Goatse posting a Nick article the day after the Chiefs win the Super Bowl where Nick describes in great detail how he climaxed from jerking off at the exact moment the clock ran out in the Chiefs Super Bowl win.

booger
05-12-2008, 08:29 PM
this thread needs more claybashing

booger
05-12-2008, 08:38 PM

. I had a long chat with a member of the Chiefs organization, Lynn Stiles, who delivered some key advice.

Stiles advice: 1)Get friends like Carl and Dick so you can ride their coatails for decades and lucrative contracts.

2) Don't bother scouting, just listen to other teams and word of mouth for your info. Let Dick pick 'em.

3)Draft safety's and turn them into corners.

4) Give Carl plenty of compliments and you have a friend for life. He loves it when you rub his belly and tell him Jerry Jones and Snyder suck.

5) never piss into the wind.

booger
05-12-2008, 08:42 PM
"Most people know of my battles with others in the Chiefs message board community"

who on earth is he talking about?

Phobia
05-12-2008, 08:51 PM
"Most people know of my battles with others in the Chiefs message board community"

who on earth is he talking about?
Probably just about every other Chiefs website. I don't think I'm all that special in the grand scheme of things.

booger
05-12-2008, 08:52 PM
i know, i'm just being a sarcastic dummmyhead:thumb:

Phobia
05-12-2008, 09:05 PM
You know what though? Nick is one hard-headed, committed dude. That gig isn't making anybody money except for Scout.com. For all the time he puts in, he'll be fortunate to get minimum wage. I actually admire his perseverance. He's obviously passionate. Nobody can dispute that.

I'd have given up eons ago under similar circumstances. So, while he can't write worth a darn and he gave me and other folks a pretty good screwing, at least his sticktoitiveness is something to be admired - I guess. It blows my mind that he's still going, that some doors have opened for him. It's the craziest thing.

Spott
05-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Nick Athan gargles goat semen.

The Bad Guy
05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
I find it hilarious that Nick is friends with Lynn Stiles. Stiles couldn't do his job worth a shit, and neither can Nick.

What's even more funny is the basement virgin has formed an alliance with him and pimps him on here like he's some 15 year old with a crush. It's pitiful to think he's 26 years old.

Oh well though. They are two men who likely will only feel the inside of a vag once, and only once, in their lifetime.

booger
05-12-2008, 09:14 PM
i'm pretty sure they were both born analy

but i get your point

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 09:30 PM
You know what though? Nick is one hard-headed, committed dude.

Thank you, Phil. Nick's hard work has paid off big time.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 09:34 PM
That site wishes that it had me and phil.

I think we've lost out on Phil's particular talents, but we might be able to snag you. Would you like to write for us? What sort of monetary compensation are you looking for? We recently hired a new writer, but I'm not sure he can offer what you might. Let me know, Brad. We'd love to have you on the team.

Nightfyre
05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Seriously, why would you write this piece? It has no function. It is just rambling about how many people Athan has interviewed. Further, why would you post this piece? It provides no insight and is essentially advertisement at Chiefsplanet's expense.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Seriously, why would you write this piece? It has no function. It is just rambling about how many people Athan has interviewed. Further, why would you post this piece? It provides no insight and is essentially advertisement at Chiefsplanet's expense.

Honest answer to your question:

I found it insightful, so did many others, I figured people here would be entertained by it one way or another. It appears I was right, for better or for worse. :D

We certainly got an entertaining thread out of it. :)

Phobia
05-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Thank you, Phil. Nick's hard work has paid off big time.
Why are you thanking me? The compliment wasn't for you. It wasn't even for him. It's just a general observation in the interest of fairness.

big nasty kcnut
05-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Well the money would have to be bi weekly also a 2% from ad rev. Creative control over content. Anytime access to players and my own podcast show. Tell nick that terms can change and it must be in writing. I can be open but i want a fair deal.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Well the money would have to be bi weekly also a 2% from ad rev. Creative control over content. Anytime access to players and my own podcast show. Tell nick that terms can change and it must be in writing. I can be open but i want a fair deal.

I'll see what I can do, Brad. I think an Essex Podcast would draw record listeners. What players would you like to interview?

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Why are you thanking me?

You said something nice. I know Warpaint gets a lot of compliments on this site, but I found yours to be the most sincere.

BigRock
05-12-2008, 10:24 PM
I think we've lost out on Phil's particular talents, but we might be able to snag you. Would you like to write for us? What sort of monetary compensation are you looking for? We recently hired a new writer, but I'm not sure he can offer what you might. Let me know, Brad. We'd love to have you on the team.
WPI can only afford two writers? I figured Phobia's minimum wage remark was just a joke.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 10:26 PM
WPI can only afford two writers? I figured Phobia's minimum wage remark was just a joke.

We have several writers. Fewer in the offseason. This year about six or seven will be contributing regularly during the NFL season.

BigRock
05-12-2008, 10:28 PM
We have several writers. Fewer in the offseason. This year about six or seven will be contributing regularly during the NFL season.
I took from the previous post I quoted that you'd have to dump one writer to pay another. Perhaps I misinterpreted.

The Bad Guy
05-12-2008, 10:29 PM
I'll see what I can do, Brad. I think an Essex Podcast would draw record listeners. What players would you like to interview?

Stop patronizing him you ****ing dick.

Brad, maybe GoChiefs can teach you how to be dependant on your parents until your late 20s.

The Bad Guy
05-12-2008, 10:31 PM
You said something nice. I know Warpaint gets a lot of compliments on this site, but I found yours to be the most sincere.

He wasn't complimenting your site, you dumbshit.

He was complimenting how hard he feels your boyfriend works and how things are working out for him.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 10:34 PM
I took from the previous post I quoted that you'd have to dump one writer to pay another. Perhaps I misinterpreted.

Oh, no, not at all. We added Michael Ash this offseason.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2008, 10:35 PM

Thank you for the clarification!

big nasty kcnut
05-12-2008, 10:51 PM
The one thing about a job like this is will i lose respect and the friendships i have on this site. Also if your truthful goatse then tell nick to email me his number and we'll talk. Bessex@yahoo.com

Direckshun
05-12-2008, 10:54 PM
**** the pain away
**** the pain away
**** the pain away
**** the pain away
**** the pain away
**** the pain away
**** the pain away
**** the pain away

blueballs
05-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Athan sucks on iguana turds

ChiefsCountry
05-13-2008, 12:05 AM
The one thing about a job like this is will i lose respect and the friendships i have on this site. Also if your truthful goatse then tell nick to email me his number and we'll talk. Bessex@yahoo.com

If you write well informed articles that arent bullshit, you will still be respected here.

Hootie
05-13-2008, 01:13 AM

He was complimenting how hard he feels your boyfriend works and how things are working out for him.
you look an infinite times amount dumber than GOATSE when he spams this bullshit every time you post in one of his threads...you are so butthurt it is sickening...get the **** over it and ignore it from now on...you are only feeding the fire...you play into this exactly how GOATSE wants you to...for being so "smart", you sure parade around these threads like a total dickweed...

DaneMcCloud
05-13-2008, 01:53 AM
We had some amazing guests, like Larry Johnson at the 810 Zone

WTF?

Sometimes, I get the feeling that some people don't realize that these ****ing guys are just football players. Bottom line. They're not civic leaders, governors, captains of industry or even ****ing major celebrities - they're just football players.

It's not like ****ing Frank Sinatra or Elvis walked in the room and were interviewed - it's ****ing Larry Johnson.

There aren't ten people that could identify him anywhere else - Hell, I bet ten people couldn't identify him in Overland Park.

The Bad Guy
05-13-2008, 04:58 AM
you look an infinite times amount dumber than GOATSE when he spams this bullshit every time you post in one of his threads...you are so butthurt it is sickening...get the **** over it and ignore it from now on...you are only feeding the fire...you play into this exactly how GOATSE wants you to...for being so "smart", you sure parade around these threads like a total dickweed...

You can go **** yourself too, you bet welching, alcoholic.

OnTheWarpath15
05-13-2008, 07:56 AM
It's times like these I yearn for more Eileen Weir articles....

ROFL

Chief Pote
05-13-2008, 10:04 AM
This thread sucks. I saved my 1000th post for goatse trash.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2008, 06:06 PM
This thread sucks. I saved my 1000th post for goatse trash.

Thank you!

Spott
05-13-2008, 06:48 PM
I know Warpaint gets a lot of compliments on this site, but I found yours to be the most sincere.

The old horse may get lots of compliments, but not that worthless website or the peter puffers that write for it.

Hammock Parties
05-18-2008, 12:29 AM
I felt some of you may have missed out on this outstanding retrospective.

05-18-2008, 04:35 AM
Man, when breaking Chiefs news comes from WPI it always reminds me of this cartoon.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/72rYHuWidSM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/72rYHuWidSM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Skip Towne
05-18-2008, 05:33 AM

You just can't quit spamming with this trash can you?

The Bad Guy
05-18-2008, 06:08 AM

People have gotten booted from this site for spamming less than you do.

milkman
05-18-2008, 06:30 AM

He's patronizing you.

I have no doubt that you're a nice guy, but the fact is you are nearly illiterate.

If you want to be a writer, you need to learn to write.

Bwana
05-18-2008, 07:29 AM
:shake:

TEX
05-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Dumb. But I still read it, so :hmmm:

The Bad Guy
05-18-2008, 08:51 AM
He's patronizing you.

I have no doubt that you're a nice guy, but the fact is you are nearly illiterate.

If you want to be a writer, you need to learn to write.

And I thought I was the Bad Guy.

Seriously Brad, listen to Milk.

You are a great guy, but writing isn't your calling. GoChiefs is just trying to pick on someone in a passive way after he's gotten bullied his entire life.

The next time he gives you shit, remind him he's the one with no real job, living with his parents at the ripe age of 26.