PDA

View Full Version : Football Sack #s?

Direckshun
05-16-2008, 10:21 AM
This has been asked before, but **** me the search option kinda sucks.

Where's the website that records what offensive lineman surrender certain numbers of sacks?

Skip Towne
05-16-2008, 10:24 AM
This has been asked before, but **** me the search option kinda sucks.

Where's the website that records what offensive lineman surrender certain numbers of sacks?

If I knew I would point you in the right Direckshun.

Shaid
05-16-2008, 10:50 AM
If I knew I would point you in the right Direckshun.

:clap: Well done.

Chiefnj2
05-16-2008, 11:03 AM
http://hosted.stats.com/fb/findplayer.asp?type=position&position=95

milkman
05-17-2008, 08:32 AM
This is the first time I've ever looked at this site.

I have just a couple of things that I noticed.

John Tait has given up a lot of sacks in his career.
I knew he hadn't really performed at a level that really made me pissed that he signed with the Bears.

Damion McIntosh had his worst season last year, which leads me to wonder if, at this point in his career, he is an adequate pass blocker, or has he started the ineveitable decline?

Herb Taylor saw a lot of action in two games last year, and didn't give up a sack.
He also didn't get flagged for any false starts or holds.

DTLB58
05-17-2008, 08:34 AM
http://hosted.stats.com/fb/findplayer.asp?type=position&position=95

:thumb: Rep for this one!

Awesome site IMO

RealSNR
05-17-2008, 09:52 AM
Herb Taylor saw a lot of action in two games last year, and didn't give up a sack.

Better believe it!

RealSNR
05-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Svitek played in 13 games, started 4 of those. He allowed 7 sacks.

I'm thinking this guy can go on the garbage heap at the end of training camp and his file can be moved officially to the "Wasted Long-term Project Draft Picks By Vermeil" Folder.

OnTheWarpath15
05-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Alex Barron of the Rams has 43 penalties, 31 of them false starts, in 44 career games.

ROFL

milkman
05-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Better believe it!

I saw on another thread that you claim to be his biggest supporter, but I've been banging his drum for weeks now.

Bowser
05-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Alex Barron of the Rams has 43 penalties, 31 of them false starts, in 44 career games.

ROFL

Damn, that's Jordan Blackesque.

RealSNR
05-17-2008, 02:10 PM
I saw on another thread that you claim to be his biggest supporter, but I've been banging his drum for weeks now.That's okay. Herb's a big guy. He requires a lot of love.

Valiant
05-17-2008, 02:16 PM
This is the first time I've ever looked at this site.

I have just a couple of things that I noticed.

John Tait has given up a lot of sacks in his career.
I knew he hadn't really performed at a level that really made me pissed that he signed with the Bears.

Damion McIntosh had his worst season last year, which leads me to wonder if, at this point in his career, he is an adequate pass blocker, or has he started the ineveitable decline?

I think it was just because the line was in disarray.. He started poorly in Miami also and got better.. I think if we keep the same starters from the opening of training camp to the regular season you see a vast improvement all the way across..

Valiant
05-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Brodie Croyle.. 14% of his incomplete passes are dropped balls...

Valiant
05-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Nevermind the site sucks.. It says Samie Parker has only dropped one ball EVER...

acesn8s
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Nevermind the site sucks.. It says Samie Parker has only dropped one ball EVER...
ROFL

beach tribe
05-17-2008, 05:11 PM

That means that 14% of Brodie's incompletions, that were dropped balls, is probably higher.

Hootie
05-17-2008, 08:04 PM

where does it say ever? It says 1 drop from last year and in all reality, last year he didn't drop many balls that I can remember...he was pretty decent.

Hammock Parties
05-17-2008, 08:09 PM
where does it say ever? It says 1 drop from last year and in all reality, last year he didn't drop many balls that I can remember...he was pretty decent.

Valiant isn't the brightest...

Pablo
05-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Brodie Croyle.. 14% of his incomplete passes are dropped balls...Because he throws the ball too hard, f*ckin stupid 3rd round skinny pussy..OMG we shoulda got Donovan McNabb/truefan

Valiant
05-17-2008, 10:04 PM

When you look at other players it shows the total for career incomplete passes the players way.. With one of those being a drop, just one..

Valiant
05-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Valiant isn't the brightest...

Fat, ignorant ****, who cannot decide if he likes boys or girls, has no real job, lives at home and is ugly in shrek like proportions wants to call someone out??

Hopefully next time you are up this way for a Chiefs game and we are playing backyard football you will come out so I can bitchslap you like you deserve..

PS.. Yes I disdain the little shrek looking bitch..

Hammock Parties
05-17-2008, 10:14 PM
See?

Not the sharpest tack out there.

:D

Skip Towne
05-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Fat, ignorant ****, who cannot decide if he likes boys or girls, has no real job, lives at home and is ugly in shrek like proportions wants to call someone out??

Hopefully next time you are up this way for a Chiefs game and we are playing backyard football you will come out so I can bitchslap you like you deserve..

PS.. Yes I disdain the little shrek looking bitch..

Fat boy has said in the past that he wants to "strap it on" with the local boys. If you do it I would sit on my butt and keep my mouth shut.

Valiant
05-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Fat boy has said in the past that he wants to "strap it on" with the local boys. If you do it I would sit on my butt and keep my mouth shut.

Gross.. but somehow I believe what you say..

Hammock Parties
05-17-2008, 10:32 PM
By all means, keep calling me fat. It's the greatest motivation for working out I have. Silly, but true.

Time to do my nightly crunches...

Skip Towne
05-17-2008, 10:42 PM
By all means, keep calling me fat. It's the greatest motivation for working out I have. Silly, but true.

So now you are trying to correct several years of neglecting your body? OK, fatass.

Valiant
05-18-2008, 01:32 AM

Bending up to eat the donut off of your belly does not constitute working out..