PDA

View Full Version : Life The new Boobie Thread...

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:06 PM
My daughter as well as my daughter in law have really big boobs, all they do is complain I would pay to have boobies like that if I had the money. Why is it women/girls always complain and tell smaller chested women "Oh you wouldn't want them if you had them" . Like Hell I wouldn't.:#

FAX
05-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Seat belt envy, most likely.

FAX

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:08 PM

FAX

No they complain about getting blouses that fit right without them hanging out. Oh poor them, thats a problem I could live with.

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 08:08 PM

FAX

How does that work?

Chief Pote
05-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Maybe you already have them....post a picture and let us be the judge. Someone could start a poll.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Maybe you already have them....post a picture and let us be the judge. Someone could start a poll.

That depends on what you like ;)

milkman
05-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Reading this thread makes me miss TommyKat.

FAX
05-24-2008, 08:14 PM
How does that work?

Well, it's like this, Mr. Skip Towne. I once dated a girl with large bosums. I noted with occasional alarm and no small amount of fascination that, when she attempted to put her seat belt on, if would often hang up on the door side tittaw resulting in a brief struggle with the belt, blouse, bra, and sometimes the seat itself.

The way I figure it, women with large tittaws might well envy girls with lesser breastesses for that reason.

FAX

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Reading this thread makes me miss TommyKat.

Yea i was thinking about her yesterday. I met her a couple of times she is really nice

BigVE
05-24-2008, 08:16 PM
This is unique to women...when a guy is "big" down there ALL his buddies are jealous...he doesn't say "ah, you wouldn't want it, I wish I was small like you." Women.

badgirl
Well, it's like this, Mr. Skip Towne. I once dated a girl with large bosums. I noted with occasional alarm and no small amount of fascination that, when she attempted to put her seat belt on, if would often hang up on the door side tittaw resulting in a brief struggle with the belt, blouse, bra, and sometimes the seat itself.

The way I figure it, women with large tittaws might well envy girls with lesser breastesses for that reason.

FAX

Well I guess the seat belt would be history.:harumph:

Skip Towne

FAX

Ah, yes, seat belt envy.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:17 PM
This is unique to women...when a guy is "big" down there ALL his buddies are jealous...he doesn't say "ah, you wouldn't want it, I wish I was small like you." Women.

uh, well.....just like boobs you can have too much, or to little, I guess.:hmmm:

Joie
05-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Backaches perhaps?

I am perfectly happy with my average sized tata's. The breast implant industry will never cease to amaze me....Paying to have back pain and problems buying clothes.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Backaches perhaps?

I am perfectly happy with my average sized tata's. The breast implant industry will never cease to amaze me....Paying to have back pain and problems buying clothes.

Well I guess it just depends on what you want. Me personally I have back pain without the big boobs. Buying cloths? yep i can deal with that.

blueballs
05-24-2008, 08:25 PM

I've heard a guy complain about hearing
"There is no way you're putting that in me"
he still got plenty action just the same

stlchiefs
05-24-2008, 08:28 PM
I've heard a guy complain about hearing
"There is no way you're putting that in me"
he still got plenty action just the same

It helps when you concede on not introducing a banana into the mix. :p

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:29 PM
It helps when you concede on not introducing a banana into the mix. :p

:LOL:

blueballs
05-24-2008, 08:32 PM
length was not a problem
it was girth
it was described as getting ****ed by a bloated coke can

Joie
05-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Well I guess it just depends on what you want. Me personally I have back pain without the big boobs. Buying cloths? yep i can deal with that.

What about the fact that they're obviously fake and the headlights are always on?

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:35 PM
What about the fact that they're obviously fake and the headlights are always on?

They feel real, look good. So whats your point??:hmmm:

Joie
05-24-2008, 08:38 PM
They feel real, look good. So whats your point??:hmmm:

Curiousity.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I expect women to stay 100% real. After all, I have acrylic fingernails. My fingernails and toenails must always be polished too. The only thing that bothers me about having my knee surgery is that I have to take off my nail polish and my jewelry. Having to remove my engagement ring is killing me.....

Fake boobs have never been something I wanted, so I am curious about why other women want them.

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 08:39 PM
The ones I've seen don't look or feel real. Down with plastic boobies.

stlchiefs
05-24-2008, 08:39 PM
the headlights are always on?

Everyone travels with their headlights on at all times these days. It's a safety issue. Safety First :thumb:

the Talking Can
05-24-2008, 08:41 PM
this thread sucks without pics

*edit*

"this thread is worthless without pics"

been awhile...

FAX
05-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Backaches perhaps?

There once was a woman whose chest
Was astounding and marvelously blessed
Sure, she had a bad back
But her huge, stunning rack
Served well as a handy chin rest

FAX

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Curiousity.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I expect women to stay 100% real. After all, I have acrylic fingernails. My fingernails and toenails must always be polished too. The only thing that bothers me about having my knee surgery is that I have to take off my nail polish and my jewelry. Having to remove my engagement ring is killing me.....

Fake boobs have never been something I wanted, so I am curious about why other women want them.

Well for me, I used to wear a C cup and after having 3 children I went to a B cup and can't get back into a C, which is what I would like to have a full C cup.

Oh my, I can understand your concern over your engagement ring. I wouldn't want to pull it off either. Hope your surgery goes well.:thumb:

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:44 PM
The ones I've seen don't look or feel real. Down with plastic boobies.

The ones I touched felt real. Maybe you got ahold of some of the older type fake boobies:p

KcMizzou
Boobie thread? Not without pics. (You had to know it was only a matter of time.)

Thig Lyfe
this thread sucks without pics

Seconded.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Everyone travels with their headlights on at all times these days. It's a safety issue. Safety First :thumb:

Right, keep your lights on and your seat belt off.;)

milkman
05-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Yea i was thinking about her yesterday. I met her a couple of times she is really nice

I'm sorry.

You missed what I was getting at.

She was dumber than a box of rocks, much like you, but at least her stupidity was entertaining.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry.

You missed what I was getting at.

She was dumber than a box of rocks, much like you, but at least her stupidity was entertaining.

But, she was nice, also like me.;)

Joie
05-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Well for me, I used to wear a C cup and after having 3 children I went to a B cup and can't get back into a C, which is what I would like to have a full C cup.

Oh my, I can understand your concern over your engagement ring. I wouldn't want to pull it off either. Hope your surgery goes well.:thumb:

Now you've frightened me. I'm a C cup and plan to have my first baby in the next year. Hope I don't deflate down to an A or something. :(

Thank you. Other than to clean it and to put my wedding band on when we get married, I never intend to take my engagement ring (and eventually wedding band) off....now I have to have it off for a few hours! I'm going to wear it to the hospital and have Aces hold it during the surgery and put it back on my finger where it belongs ASAP.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Now you've frightened me. I'm a C cup and plan to have my first baby in the next year. Hope I don't deflate down to an A or something. :(

Thank you. Other than to clean it and to put my wedding band on when we get married, I never intend to take my engagement ring (and eventually wedding band) off....now I have to have it off for a few hours! I'm going to wear it to the hospital and have Aces hold it during the surgery and put it back on my finger where it belongs ASAP.

Thats what I was gonna suggest, let him put it back on you after surgery.:thumb:

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 08:51 PM

Big boobs too.

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 08:55 PM
If you've got boobs big enough to make your back hurt... look at the bright side....

You can pretty much count on guys being willing to carry things for you.

"Let me carry these groceries, you just worry about the boobies."

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:57 PM
If you've got boobs big enough to make your back hurt... look at the bright side....

"Let me carry these groceries, you just worry about the boobies."

Well boobs can be way too big, you know , too big is not sexy, don't think anyone would carry anything for ya if they were like those really really big ones

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Where are those boobs taking that girl?

badgirl
05-24-2008, 08:59 PM

I don't know where she went.:hmmm:

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Well boobs can be way too big, you know , too big is not sexy, don't think anyone would carry anything for ya if they were like those really really big onesGood point.

As much as I love 'em.. it can be too much.

FAX
05-24-2008, 09:02 PM
... Thank you. Other than to clean it and to put my wedding band on when we get married, I never intend to take my engagement ring (and eventually wedding band) off....now I have to have it off for a few hours! I'm going to wear it to the hospital and have Aces hold it during the surgery and put it back on my finger where it belongs ASAP.

That's very endearing, Ms. Joie. I'm not sure I completely understand, though. The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX also never takes off her wedding band (or if she does, it's not for long and the band is never out of her sight).

I guess I don't see the rationalle for the depth of feeling on the subject. I mean, ultimately, it's just a piece of jewelry, after all.

FAX

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Good point.

As much as I love 'em.. it can be too much.

Yea and OMG, if they are those that are HUGE, when that person gets old, they have to put like baby powder and stuff under them. I learned this from the nursing homes. I mean they get really red and stuff under them. :huh:

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:06 PM
The first time I pulled my wedding rings off was the last time, threw them out the window driving down the interstate.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:09 PM
That's very endearing, Ms. Joie. I'm not sure I completely understand, though. The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX also never takes off her wedding band (or if she does, it's not for long and the band is never out of her sight).

I guess I don't see the rationalle for the depth of feeling on the subject. I mean, ultimately, it's just a piece of jewelry, after all.

FAX

It's the meaning behind the jewelry. When Aces got down on one knee and asked me to marry him it was the happiest moment of my life. The ring represents the lifetime we will spend together. Everytime I look at it or feel it twist just a bit on my finger I get a rush of emotion knowing how much my fiance loves me. We were together a long time before he proposed, so I know for certain that he meant it when he asked me to be his wife and share his life forever.

Mrs. FAX probably feels the same way about you. ;)

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Less talk, more boobies, plz.

FAX
05-24-2008, 09:14 PM
It's the meaning behind the jewelry. When Aces got down on one knee and asked me to marry him it was the happiest moment of my life. The ring represents the lifetime we will spend together. Everytime I look at it or feel it twist just a bit on my finger I get a rush of emotion knowing how much my fiance loves me. We were together a long time before he proposed, so I know for certain that he meant it when he asked me to be his wife and share his life forever.

Hmmm. My nemesis is, apparently, a very lucky man.

Just remember, the rings are merely material, Ms. Joie. It's the spirit you're talking about that is important.

FAX

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Hmmm. My nemesis is, apparently, a very lucky man.

Just remember, the rings are merely material, Ms. Joie. It's the spirit you're talking about that is important.

FAX

Thank you, Mr. FAX. I never thought I could love someone so much. There I was, happily being single when he swept me off my proverbial feet.

I know the rings are just diamonds and gold. The rings could never replace the way he looks at me, the way I feel when he hugs me and all that other stuff he calls mushy but they do symbolize it.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:25 PM

How long were you guys together before he asked you to marry him?

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Thank you, Mr. FAX. I never thought I could love someone so much. There I was, happily being single when he swept me off my proverbial feet.

Your feet are mentioned in the Proverbs?

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Your feet are mentioned in the Proverbs?I'm not a foot man, myself... but those must be some epic feet.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:28 PM
How long were you guys together before he asked you to marry him?

He proposed in September, we've been together since January 2004. So, just shy of 4 years.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:29 PM
Your feet are mentioned in the Proverbs?

I have very special feet.

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm not a foot man, myself... but those must be some epic feet.

Aren't we supposed to be discussing boobies?

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm not a foot man, myself... but those must be some epic feet.

Well the guy was on his knee, its starting to add up now. Holy feel and someone on his knees in front of them WOW!!!o:-)

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:31 PM

Why talk about boobies when we can discuss my gorgeous feet?

KcMizzou
Aren't we supposed to be discussing boobies?Leave it to a girl to post the world's first boring boobie thread.

:)

milkman

No.

We're discussing ace's foot fetish now.

badgirl

Hey yes we were, somewhere this thread went from boobs to feel. What the Hell?? Back to the boobies people, this thread shall not be hijacked so early.:#

So guys if you knew someone you were having sex with had fake boobies would you be just as turned? Or would you rather have smaller ones than you would really like but know they are real?

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Well the guy was on his knee, its starting to add up now. Holy feel and someone on his knees in front of them WOW!!!o:-)

Ideally the woman should be on her kness but I digress........

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Leave it to a girl to post the world's first boring boobie thread.

:)

Hell my boring tanning thread went faster than this:deevee:

Fire Me Boy!
05-24-2008, 09:33 PM
http://megaline.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/scarlett-johansson.jpg

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey yes we were, somewhere this thread went from boobs to feel. What the Hell?? Back to the boobies people, this thread shall not be hijacked so early.:#

Well, I do have a fantastic set of boobies to go with my gorgeous feet. :evil:

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Ideally the woman should be on her kness but I digress........

She probably will be right after he gets up off his. I know I would be.:p

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Well, I do have a fantastic set of boobies to go with my gorgeous feet. :evil:

Long as your boobies doesn't reach to your feet than we will go with that.

stlchiefs
05-24-2008, 09:35 PM
So guys if you knew someone you were having sex with had fake boobies would you be just as turned? Or would you rather have smaller ones than you would really like but know they are real?

Once you're to that point fake boobs are no longer really an issue. There are plenty of other turn on occurring. If they were going to be a turn off it would've happened long before this time.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Once you're to that point fake boobs are no longer really an issue. There are plenty of other turn on occurring. If they were going to be a turn off it would've happened long before this time.

Point taken

milkman
05-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Long as your boobies doesn't reach to your feet than we will go with that.

Unless the reason her breatisis reach her feet because of her amazing flexibility.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Unless the reason her breatisis reach her feet because of her amazing flexibility.

How did you know? :p

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 09:39 PM

So guys if you knew someone you were having sex with had fake boobies would you be just as turned? Or would you rather have smaller ones than you would really like but know they are real?In all honesty, I don't care.

As long as she doesn't have the chest of a 12 yr old boy, or 2 watermellons on her chest, I'll be fine.

Gwen Stefani was always my favorite, and she always had a small chest.

On the other hand, I suddenly have a renewed interest in Christina Aguilera. :shrug:

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:40 PM
How did you know? :p

eh, lucky guess;)

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Wish I had Carmen Electras boobs, well not hers but some like hers.

FAX
05-24-2008, 09:42 PM
I once had a business partner who was a couple of days out on his yacht when his wife's left implant blew. According to him, that pretty much ruined the romance for that trip.

I imagine she looked kind of spooky what with one good tittaw and all.

FAX

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:44 PM
She probably will be right after he gets up off his. I know I would be.:p

YES!!!!!!!

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:44 PM
I once had a business partner who was a couple of days out on his yacht when his wife's left implant blew. According to him, that pretty much ruined the romance for that trip.

FAX

Damn that would be a bummer. I never have heard of them blowing out.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:46 PM

FAX

Oh my. I wonder if it's like when the tire on the car blows. Feels weird, kinda scary and ruins the whole damn trip.

Mr. Laz
05-24-2008, 09:47 PM
they are real btw

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Oh my. I wonder if it's like when the tire on the car blows. Feels weird, kinda scary and ruins the whole damn trip.

Thats what I was wondering, they have fluid in them, think she stabbed herself in the boob??

Joie
Damn that would be a bummer. I never have heard of them blowing out.

I've heard of them develping leaks, but never a complete blow out.

Joie
Thats what I was wondering, they have fluid in them, think she stabbed herself in the boob??

Yeowch!!!!! I hope not!

FAX
05-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Apparently, all the fluid (saline?) just kind of moved down to her stomach area leaving the unfortunate girl with one good tittaw, one tiny tittaw, and one semi-tiny-tummy-tittaw.

They don't make bikinis in that style, I don't think.

FAX

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Apparently, all the fluid (saline?) just kind of moved down to her stomach area leaving the unfortunate girl with one good tittaw, one tiny tittaw, and one semi-tiny-tummy-tittaw.

FAX

Jeez, 3 boobies!!!! Anyone top that with your personal experience, surely no one has went out with anyone who had 3 boobies.:D

I once sold a manual car to a man who had one arm and it was his right one that was gone, the only way anyone could top that was if they found a one legged man and sold them a manual.

Not about boobs it just made me think of when this happend, no one ever topped it.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:55 PM

FAX

Oh my. Poor girl. LMAO

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh my. Poor girl. LMAO

I'll bet the deflated one looks like a used knockwurst casing.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 09:58 PM
I'll bet the deflated one looks like a used knockwurst casing.

LMAO

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Jeez, 3 boobies!!!! Anyone top that with your personal experience, surely no one has went out with anyone who had 3 boobies.:D
Well, I did find this in the space thread...

(NSFW)

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4999/totalrecallox0.jpg

badgirl
05-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Well, I did find this in the space thread...

uh, well ok you beat it.:huh:

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:02 PM
I just thought of Mallrats...the scene with the Topless Fortune Teller.....

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 10:04 PM
I just thought of Mallrats...the scene with the Topless Fortune Teller.....LMAO

Excellent.

Coach
05-24-2008, 10:09 PM
At least the little breasts won't sag badly, compared to big ones.

badgirl
05-24-2008, 10:11 PM
At least the little breasts won't sag badly, compared to big ones.

Correct. I wonder what a womans boobs would look like if she got a really big enlargement then for some reason they had to be removed and could't get anymore? I bet that would be nasty:eek:

stlchiefs
05-24-2008, 10:16 PM
I just thought of Mallrats...the scene with the Topless Fortune Teller.....

Fockus, Focus

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Fockus, Focus

Chocolate pretzel?

I love that movie.

Fish
05-24-2008, 10:32 PM
NSFW....

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1440/implantsif3.jpg

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Chocolate pretzel?

I love that movie.On that note.... Here's some Mooby's Boobies.

FAX
05-24-2008, 10:48 PM
A girl well known for her felicity
Was looking for some cheap publicity
A poster came through
Named KcMizzou
Saying, "Hey bitch! Show us your elasticity!"

FAX

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 10:50 PM
A girl well known for her felicity
Was looking for some cheap publicity
A poster came through
Named KcMizzou
Saying, "Hey bitch! Show us your elasticity!"

FAXLMAO

I'm saving that.

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I love Kevin Smith movies!!!

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:57 PM
This is almost as scary as it is in Silence of the Lambs...

(NSFW)

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9118/clerksiiscreenshotrm1.jpg

ChiTown
05-24-2008, 10:59 PM
This is almost as scary as it is in Silence of the Lambs...

ummm, how bout a NSFW dealie?

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Gah!!!

it puts the lotion on it's skin....

ChiTown
05-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Gah!!!

:LOL:

Joie
05-24-2008, 11:03 PM
ummm, how bout a NSFW dealie?

my apologies. First time I've posted anything NSFW

Joie
05-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Gah!!!

Here, Precious.....

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 11:04 PM
my apologies. First time I've posted anything NSFWMeh, I figure you'll be alright.

I posted a girl with four boobs, for Christ's sake.

ChiTown
05-24-2008, 11:05 PM
my apologies. First time I've posted anything NSFW

NP. I'm just fuggin with you.

Show us a pic of your boobies and we'll call it all good........

Joie
05-24-2008, 11:10 PM
NP. I'm just fuggin with you.

Show us a pic of your boobies and we'll call it all good........
(.)(.)

Use your imagination:evil:

Joie
05-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Meh, I figure you'll be alright.

Yeah, technically he'd tucked in the part that really made it NSFW

Fish
05-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Meh, I figure you'll be alright.

Which was photoshoped.... :p

She was only supposed to have 3 boobs. Due to martian environmental mutations... duhhhhh...

I'll allow The Count to explain it...

http://warehouse.carlh.com/article_079/total_recall_18.jpg

L.A. Chieffan
05-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Your lame badgril. Show us your daughters thingys or shut up.

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Which was photoshoped.... :p

She was only supposed to have 3 boobs. Due to martian environmental mutations... duhhhhh...

I'll allow The Count to explain it...

http://warehouse.carlh.com/article_079/total_recall_18.jpg

Thank you, Count. I didn't remember the movie that way, but hey... I've had a few beers and more is better. :shrug:

BucEyedPea
05-24-2008, 11:33 PM

That doesn't happen to everyone. Some women have more after and like the change.

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 02:24 AM

FAX
And I thought it was the way the seat belt presses the shirt in and separates the breasts. I know I get envious of women that have smaller breast than mine.

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 02:31 AM

"Let me carry these boobies, you just worry about the groceries."FYP

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Your lame badgril. Show us your daughters thingys or shut up.
Not until the 110th post before someone pointed out he obvious.

ChiefsPlanet is losing its burst.:shake:

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 02:49 AM
(.)(.)

Use your imagination:evil:WOMAN! :#

Put your clothes on!

:banghead:

When they call you a post whore, it doesn't mean you get undressed.:harumph:

philfree
05-25-2008, 03:06 AM
All I can say is that I love titties...I love small titties...I love big titties.....i don't car if they're enhanced or not because they still will taste like titties. I love titties.....

PhilFree:arrow:
~did i say I love titties?~

milkman
05-25-2008, 05:04 AM
WOMAN! :#

Put your clothes on!

STFU

Kiljoy

HonestChieffan
05-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Not until the 110th post before someone pointed out he obvious.

ChiefsPlanet is losing its burst.:shake:

Its the off season. Baseball, politics, and mowing yards slows everyone down.

Buehler445
05-25-2008, 08:15 AM
All I can say is that I love titties...I love small titties...I love big titties.....i don't car if they're enhanced or not because they still will taste like titties. I love titties.....

PhilFree:arrow:
~did i say I love titties?~

QFT

x1,000,000

Joie
05-25-2008, 09:32 AM
WOMAN! :#

Put your clothes on!

It doesn't? Why didn't anyone else tell me?!

:p

Rain Man
05-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Did you know that humans are the only creatures for whom breasts are naturally prominent even when not nursing?

This, more than anything else, makes me think there is a God, and that he's a guy, and that he loves us.

Joie
05-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Did you know that humans are the only creatures for whom breasts are naturally prominent even when not nursing?

This, more than anything else, makes me think there is a God, and that he's a guy, and that he loves us.

How often do you watch the National Geographic channel just to catch a glimpse of boobies in cultures where the women never cover up?

DaFace
05-25-2008, 10:25 AM
It's probably questionable whether or not those pics technically qualify as NSFW, but I doubt anyone's boss would be especially pleased if they saw them over someone's shoulders when they were supposed to be working. Anyway, just upload it to imageshack and link it when it may be over the line.

Bowser
05-25-2008, 10:39 AM
It's probably questionable whether or not those pics technically qualify as NSFW, but I doubt anyone's boss would be especially pleased if they saw them over someone's shoulders when they were supposed to be working. Anyway, just upload it to imageshack and link it when it may be over the line.

On the flip side, if some knucklehead clicks on a thread entitled "The New Boobie Thread" and is busted looking at boobies, well, he probably needs to be fired.

DaFace
05-25-2008, 10:44 AM
On the flip side, if some knucklehead clicks on a thread entitled "The New Boobie Thread" and is busted looking at boobies, well, he probably needs to be fired.

ROFL...you make a good point...

badgirl
05-25-2008, 03:00 PM

I wish God had loved me a little more, maybe I should make a prayer request thread requesting everyone to pray God will give me another cup size. o:-)

Wonder if it would actually work:hmmm:

Rain Man
05-25-2008, 03:03 PM
How often do you watch the National Geographic channel just to catch a glimpse of boobies in cultures where the women never cover up?

Those are typically functional boobies that have been driven earthward by babies and tribal dancing and walking four miles each way for water. I prefer decorative boobies.

Rain Man
05-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I wish God had loved me a little more, maybe I should make a prayer request thread requesting everyone to pray God will give me another cup size. o:-)

Wonder if it would actually work:hmmm:

Maybe God gave you your specific size because it will help you become the world's greatest naked oil wrestler.

badgirl
05-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Maybe God gave you your specific size because it will help you become the world's greatest naked oil wrestler.

Well thats the thing, God gave me a C cup and took them back.:#

Bowser
05-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Entirely too much talking with not enough tits.

Fire Me Boy!
05-25-2008, 04:06 PM

Obviously, you didn't share as the Lord intended.

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 05:04 PM
You weren't using them correctly.

Joie
05-25-2008, 05:44 PM

Would you show me later the correct way to use them?;) You see, I thought they were for feeding babies....:p

badgirl
05-25-2008, 06:33 PM

Are you saying all I have to do is use them more and they shall grow!!!:eek::eek: I will have to try that, its cheaper than the cost of buying them:p

alnorth
05-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Thats one thing you gotta feel sympathy for the ladies on. For men, everything is pretty much hidden away in our pants, but for women, what they've got is all out there for the world to see. (Unless you live in a place like Saudi Arabia)

stumppy
05-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Thats one thing you gotta feel sympathy for the ladies on. For men, everything is pretty much hidden away in our pants, but for women, what they've got is all out there for the world to see. (Unless you live in a place like Saudi Arabia)

I make sure my junk is all out there for the world to see every chance
I get.

badgirl
05-25-2008, 10:07 PM
I make sure my junk is all out there for the world to see every chance
I get.

He really does, how do you think he got my attention.:p

KcMizzou
05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
He really does, how do you think he got my attention.:pWell hell... I had no idea that worked.

badgirl
05-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Well hell... I had no idea that worked.

Just make sure you have the junk to show before putting it out there:p

KcMizzou
05-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Just make sure you have the junk to show before putting it out there:pAh, therein lies the rub.

So to speak. ;)

pr_capone
05-25-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.amazingjourneys.net/2008%20Galapagos/blue-footed-boobie-galapagos-big.jpg