PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I like our young talent

Pitt Gorilla
05-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Somehow, I missed that the Chiefs signed Derek Lokey as an undrafted FA. That guy is just about perfect for our nose position. Our roster looks a lot younger and these types of players could really help our turn-around.

Mecca
05-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Well you better convince them to cut Ron Edwards then, even though they still think he's a starter...it's rather pathetic.

blueballs
05-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Jason Taylor is a NAME
talent smalent

Rausch
05-25-2008, 03:28 PM
I love the emphasis on UDRFA's. They cost next to nothing, if even 2 of the dozens we've brought in work out it's a steal, and they'll work hard to keep whatever spot they've got.

beach tribe
05-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Well you better convince them to cut Ron Edwards then, even though they still think he's a starter...it's rather pathetic.

Hard to figure out what they're thinking with that. Maybe they want a space eater, and a penetrator, but that still doesn't explain the reasoning in not putting the best players on the field.

Deberg_1990
05-25-2008, 05:02 PM
if even 2 of the dozens we've brought in work out it's a steal, and they'll work hard to keep whatever spot they've got.

and thats probably about right. Id say 1 maybe 2 out of a dozen stick.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Honestly, Tank Tyler just needs to come out and outperform Ron Edwards in training camp and take the job. Yes i would rather they give him a shot no matter what, but if you can't beat out ron freakin edwards you don't deserve to start.