PDA

View Full Version : Life so how do you guys feel about punching females?

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 08:54 PM
In the face I mean...

I have never, and would never punch a woman unless it was a matter of life and death.

Reason I ask is because last night some crazy bitch at the bar I am a bouncer at threw a beer in my face, and stabbed me in the neck with her keys multiple times. I think any normal person would've beat the shit out of that bitch.

I had ahold of one of her arms, and one of her boyfriends arms and he was trying to swing at me from behind her. So not only could I not punch her because she appeared to be female(even though she probably did have testicles), I couldn't hit him either because I didn't want to accidentally hit her. Then they pressed charges against ME because her boyfriends arm is bruised from where I grabbed ahold of him. I am pressing charges as well, and I feel that I'll definetely be vindicated as our bar has cameras, but ****, what a bad night.

I am so furious right now, and am just worried that these people will be able to get away with this if for some reason there is a problem with the tapes. If it was just a dude it would've been no problem I could've stomped him out easily, but that's always an extreme last resort, I hate fighting and do not claim to be a tough guy(got that out of my system earlier in life). I'd rather be the nice guy, but I am too proud to let that shit slide. I want these people to pay.

Any legal advice would be much appreciated.

What would it take for you to punch a broad?

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm all for it. Bitches need a good black eye every now and then. If some skank ever gets physical with me I won't hesitate to land a haymaker right in her pretty little gut. If she persists, it's face clobberin' time, whore.

Smed1065
05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Idiot so far...

Monty
05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
I had a girlfriend back in the day that had two black eyes......

I had to tell her twice. ;)

Of course, I'm only joking and would NEVER condone striking a woman. :)

Basileus777
05-26-2008, 08:59 PM
If someone stabbed me in the neck with keys, I'd at least punch whoever did it, no matter who it was. I'd do more if it was a man. I wouldn't hit a woman except in an extreme case, but thats just crossing the line. You can't do something like that and expect your gender to protect you.

Friendo
keys to the neck might've done it for me--I admire your restraint. just curious-what precipitated the beer toss?

milkman
I have no problem with puching females, as long as they are punching other females.

redbrian
05-26-2008, 09:00 PM
If your bar is still using a tape machine tell the cheap bastard owner to upgrade to a DVR. the images are much better and can really be the diff. in a case like this.....

beach tribe
05-26-2008, 09:01 PM
You did the right thing. Good man.

Under no circumstance do you fist a bitch in the face, unless she has a knife, or another weapon that seriously threatens your safety.

I hope those tapes show the truth, and that bitch gets what she deserves.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:02 PM
The 3 dots below the scrathes/bruising, are actually bruises as well from keys that went straight on.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2239/img00062gm5.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:02 PM
What I'd really like to do is cut a woman's hair off while she sleeps. Revenge!

beach tribe
05-26-2008, 09:03 PM
If someone stabbed me in the neck with keys, I'd at least punch whoever did it, no matter who it was. I'd do more if it was a man. I wouldn't hit a woman except in an extreme case, but thats just crossing the line. You can't do something like that and expect your gender to protect you.
Give her the pimp slap.

Chiefs Pantalones
The girl would have to be threatening my life in order for me to impose any harm her way. I guess you didn't feel she was threatening your life by stabbing her keys into your throat, but that's just you lol ;) Big ups on keeping a cool head though man. You're going to win the case, so don't worry about it.

smittysbar
I tell my wife everyday, "Woman I am going to stop raising my voice and start raising my hand". Puts her in line.

yeah, kidding. Never would

beach tribe
The 3 dots below the scrathes/bruising, are actually bruises as well from keys that went straight on.

Those pics will certainly help your case.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 09:04 PM

Just tell your friends they're sex marks. ;)

Skip Towne
05-26-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm all for it. Bitches need a good black eye every now and then. If some skank ever gets physical with me I won't hesitate to land a haymaker right in her pretty little gut. If she persists, it's face clobberin' time, whore.

She will kick your pudgy ass.

petegz28
05-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Agreed...grab them, throw them off of you, restrain them but not face punch them unless a table leg is going upside your head. In which case I think I almost broke an old girlfriend's shoulder when I tagged her so hard in her arm after she did that to get her the **** off of me. And yes I went to jail though I was literally getting a psycho bitch off of me that was nailing me with a table leg. I had a busted lip, knots all over my head and I went to jail for punching her in the arm so hard that it knocked her down to get her off me.

Donger
05-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Never.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 09:07 PM
The girl would have to be threatening my life in order for me to impose any harm her way. I guess you didn't feel she was threatening your life by stabbing her keys into your throat, but that's just you lol ;) Big ups on keeping a cool head though man. You're going to win the case, so don't worry about it.

Also, they'll probably end up dropping the charges anyway. White trash people that engage in stuff like this usually ride their emotions and make quick, stupid decisions (like stabbing you in the throat). Later on though, thankfully for themselves and their financial well-being, they smarten up a bit and drop the charges in most cases.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:07 PM
She will kick your pudgy ass.

I'm not as pudgy as I once was, old man. I bet I could punch right through your face.

acesn8s
05-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Punch? No. But you should have grabbed the back of her head and face planted it into the ground COPS style.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:08 PM
keys to the neck might've done it for me--I admire your restraint. just curious-what precipitated the beer toss?

The bar was closed, and I was pulling beers. I grabbed her boyfriend's, and he grabbed my hand. I told him to let go, then I told him let go NOW and leave. he didn't let go, so I just crushed the plastic cup with my hand and the beer spilled on the table. We walk around and give everyone a 5 min warning before we're going to pull them anyway, and this wasn't even the first table that I had gone up to. I never cursed or called names or anything, I just told him matter of factly to LEAVE NOW. thats it.

05-26-2008, 09:10 PM

Consider yourself lucky, bro. I once saw one nut job chick throw a bottle of beer like a tomahawk at her boyfriend inside a bar, she missed him and hit some innocent bystander in the nose smashing his face apart pretty badly. the bottle was almost empty, giving it maximum lethality. she just walked out of the bar and took off.

Spicy McHaggis
05-26-2008, 09:11 PM
The bar was closed, and I was pulling beers. I grabbed her boyfriend's, and he grabbed my hand. I told him to let go, then I told him let go NOW and leave. he didn't let go, so I just crushed the plastic cup with my hand and the beer spilled on the table. We walk around and give everyone a 5 min warning before we're going to pull them anyway, and this wasn't even the first table that I had gone up to. I never cursed or called names or anything, I just told him matter of factly to LEAVE NOW. thats it.

And they reacted like that? That sucks. Intoxicated people are usually so rational too.

Do you have an attorney already?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2008, 09:11 PM
That's a shitty situation. I say smack a ho. WTF? Why not? It's almost an insult if you don't. Title IX or some shit. Equal rights means putting the water bottle on the container at the office, and gettin hit like a man if you hit like a man. A wife and mother is really the only exceptions to this rule for me. But then again, I'm kind of an asshole. I'd also say, that I have never had to put myself to the test as the situation has never arose. I may not have the balls to follow through with that.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:13 PM

Good thing we never have to worry about that.

Bugeater
05-26-2008, 09:13 PM
You did the right thing. I can't imagine any charges sticking, the fact that you (I'm assuming?) were sober and they were drunk would put the benefit of the doubt in your favor. And from what I see in that pic, she should've been arrested for assault. I'd like to know why she wasn't.

05-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Good thing we never have to worry about that.

:LOL:

CoMoChief
05-26-2008, 09:15 PM

This is the only thing GOATSE has said that I have laughed at. That's funny right there.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:15 PM
And they reacted like that? That sucks. Intoxicated people are usually so rational too.

Do you have an attorney already?

Haven't contacted one, it just happened last night.. Haven't needed one since I changed my ways a couple yrs back.

I wonder if I could agree to drop the charges and settle out of court? The system gets enough money, I could use some cash for bills, we're in a recession! LMAO

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Did you call the police?

You need to file a police report sometimes within as little as 48 hours. You need names and numbers of witnesses. I hope someone besides yourself took that photo.

If you did all that, there's probably not a need to hire a private attorney, the police will file the charges with the DA's office and at the very least you will get any medical bills paid out of the restitution, even if they cut a deal with the stabby bitch. Unless you've got some lazy prosecutors, then you'llneed to assemble all that evidence yourself and take her to small claims court probably.

In Kansas you're not entitled to pain and suffering unless you have over $2k in medical bills, so it won't probably be cost-effective to actually hire a private attorney.

(Coincidentally, I have my first jury trial rommorrow, and it is a battery case.)

Skip Towne
05-26-2008, 09:19 PM

Just hand the judge an 8X10 of this pic and walk away free.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:20 PM
You did the right thing. I can't imagine any charges sticking, the fact that you (I'm assuming?) were sober and they were drunk would put the benefit of the doubt in your favor. And from what I see in that pic, she should've been arrested for assault. I'd like to know why she wasn't.

the police said that since there were witnesses(the two drunks friends) who told a different story of how it went down, that if they arrested them then they'd have to arrest me too because it is a he said/She said situation.

I have some questions for the officer that filed the report, but she doesn't get on duty until 11PM. I need sleep, this bouncer deal is just a 1-2 night a week gig, I have a day job that I had to be at this morning and I'm on like 3.5 hrs of sleep. Thats why I'm on here ranting to stay awake. :banghead:

Rausch
05-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Why would you treat a woman any differently than a man in this situation?

You sexist?

I don't think hitting anyone is a good idea unless it's self defense or defending someone else. Someone insulting you or slapping you isn't a danger to your person. Walk away.

If someone's swinging with a closed fist or thrusting sharp objects it's time to protect yourself...

Friendo
05-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Did you call the police?

You need to file a police report sometimes within as little as 48 hours. You need names and numbers of witnesses. I hope someone besides yourself took that photo.

If you did all that, there's probably not a need to hire a private attorney, the police will file the charges with the DA's office and at the very least you will get any medical bills paid out of the restitution, even if they cut a deal with the stabby bitch. Unless you've got some lazy prosecutors, then you'llneed to assemble all that evidence yourself and take her to small claims court probably.

In Kansas you're not entitled to pain and suffering unless you have over $2k in medical bills, so it won't probably be cost-effective to actually hire a private attorney.

unless of course as previously mentioned, you're a familiar face at the DA's ofc...just sayin.

WilliamTheIrish
05-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Jayzus Christ!!

You be certain to show those photos. Those slashes are fairly close to your carotid artery. She clips that and you could have bled out or been in a serious medical emergency.

I'm going to say right now, that if you did hit her, and I were on the jury, you're acquitted.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Did you call the police?

(Coincidentally, I have my first jury trial rommorrow, and it is a battery case.)

Myself, and the other bouncer made them wait outside til the police got there. the police took pictures as well, but thats what worries me because of the bruising on the boyfriends arm they were able to make me an assault suspect. ****ing ridiculous.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:24 PM
the police said that since there were witnesses(the two drunks friends) who told a different story of how it went down, that if they arrested them then they'd have to arrest me too because it is a he said/She said situation.

I have some questions for the officer that filed the report, but she doesn't get on duty until 11PM. I need sleep, this bouncer deal is just a 1-2 night a week gig, I have a day job that I had to be at this morning and I'm on like 3.5 hrs of sleep. Thats why I'm on here ranting to stay awake. :banghead:

That's not good. You need some strangers on your side. People who weren't the drunk's friends and aren't regulars or coworkers.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:26 PM
WHAM!

I bet female bones break real easily.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:27 PM
unless of course as previously mentioned, you're a familiar face at the DA's ofc...just sayin.

I am NOT a felon, but I made some mistakes yrs ago that I learned from. Hopefully that won't be held against me. It shouldn't have any bearing in my opinion.

blueballs
As long as you're not a CHiefs running back
nobody would've get outraged if you had

Donger
WHAM!

Why would you think that?

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Why would you think that?

It must be my incredible upper-body strength. Most things tend to break easily under my assault. I walked into a door today and took it right off the hinge.

petegz28
05-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I think a good and greedy lawyer could push this too attempted murder since she was stabbing at your neck and throat.

Just sayin.........

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:30 PM
If she's convicted of attempted murder I wonder if you could just get her to **** you to drop the charges.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:31 PM
That's not good. You need some strangers on your side. People who weren't the drunk's friends and aren't regulars or coworkers.

Well shit I mean there were like 80 people there that saw it, shouldn't the police have asked any of them what happened? I've never had to go around gathering witnesses for anything before.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2008, 09:31 PM
It must be my incredible upper-body strength. Most things tend to break easily under my assault. I walked into a door today and took it right off the hinge.

LMAO

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:32 PM
MAN OF STEEL

Florida_Bronco
05-26-2008, 09:32 PM
You have a right to self defense, and the law doesn't distinguish between a man and a woman.

My opinion on the matter is that if a woman tries to fight you like a man, she should be dealt with like a man. Far too many girls feel they can get in a guy's face and push him around because of this unspoken rule that you don't hit women. The first time some guy cracks em' upside the head, that shit will stop.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
WHAM!

Women make more efficient assassins.

Make sure you don't pick on one of those.

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:34 PM
If she's convicted of attempted murder I wonder if you could just get her to **** you to drop the charges.

I'm not that hard up man. she was not even remotely attractive, she looked strung out. I like fit and healthy women.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:35 PM
I think a good and greedy lawyer could push this too attempted murder since she was stabbing at your neck and throat.

Just sayin.........

Private attorneys don't get to decie what criminal charges are filed. And prosecutors don't get paid by the level of felony they charge.

stlchiefs

:)

Hammock Parties
I'm not that hard up man. she was not even remotely attractive, she looked strung out. I like fit and healthy women.

Blowjob.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Well shit I mean there were like 80 people there that saw it, shouldn't the police have asked any of them what happened? I've never had to go around gathering witnesses for anything before.

Those are exactly the people you need. People that have no connection to you or them, thus no reason to lie about it.

They are probably friends of a friend of a friend. Ask the other bouncers to help you figure out who was there that fits that bill maybe, or seeif you can identify them the next club night or friday.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:37 PM

Sounds like meth to me.

FAX
05-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Dang, Mr. CHENZ A!. My advice to you is to find a new job. No amount of money is worth that kind of abuse and mental anguish.

The problem is that, even if a woman stabs you with keys, a judge will probably have your tail for hitting a woman. It's just the way it is.

FAX

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Sounds like meth to me.

bitch looked like fiona apple, and the dude had a pony tail. :shake:

stlchiefs
05-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Those are some brutal key wounds. As banyon stated you need to get some unbiased statements from witnesses. Hopefully the video system filmed something positive for your side as well. What bar do you bounce at?

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Dang, Mr. CHENZ A!. My advice to you is to find a new job. No amount of money is worth that kind of abuse and mental anguish.

The problem is that, even if a woman stabs you with keys, a judge will probably have your tail for hitting a woman. It's just the way it is.

FAX

Only do it for supplemental income. If I could find a better 1 or 2 nt a week job that lets me come in at 8PM I'd definetely do it. this is the first time I've had any problems here though.

Bugeater
05-26-2008, 09:45 PM
WTF? If a dude put marks like that on a woman his ass would've gone straight to jail.

You have a right to self defense, and the law doesn't distinguish between a man and a woman.

LMAO Yeah right, I think this deal right here proves that it does.

kcxiv
05-26-2008, 09:46 PM
If someone is coming at me with a knife or trying to seriously injure me. i dont care who it is, they are going to get one across the cheek. My friend once told me women want equal rights. so if a bitch is going to come at me like a man, i am going to hit her like one. haha

UteChief
05-26-2008, 09:46 PM
I'll do what I need to to protect my self and my family. In that case they are fair game.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:47 PM
I guess this is one of the advantages of being a transvestite.

banyon
05-26-2008, 09:48 PM
"Claythan" LMAO. Nice work, MODS.

Florida_Bronco
05-26-2008, 09:55 PM
LMAO Yeah right, I think this deal right here proves that it does.

True. I guess I should say that "isn't supposed to" differntiate between man and woman.

stumppy
05-26-2008, 09:55 PM
It's too easy to put a woman down without having to punch them or cause any real physical harm. Although, if it were a life and death situation, like the bitch was swinging a knife, it would be lights out for her.
I do have to say you showed a considerable amount of restraint for someone getting keys jabbed in their neck.

stumppy
05-26-2008, 09:56 PM
"Claythan" LMAO. Nice work, MODS.

LMAO

EXCELLENT

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 09:56 PM
It's too easy to put a woman down without having to punch them or cause any real physical harm.

Yes, women are weak lilies.

FAX
05-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Only do it for supplemental income. If I could find a better 1 or 2 nt a week job that lets me come in at 8PM I'd definetely do it. this is the first time I've had any problems here though.

I can certainly understand that, Mr. CHENZ A!. I hate to see you working in an "at risk" environment, though. Here's to hoping this episode will ultimately resolve itself in your favor. Based on your post, it's within the realm of possibility that the crazy bitch and her boyfriend off each other before it goes to court.

FAX

Skip Towne
05-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Just out of curiosity, how big are you?

ChiefaRoo
05-26-2008, 10:02 PM

skip is scared

Friendo
05-26-2008, 10:03 PM
in all seriousness, William makes a very valid point-keys to the carotid raises the ante...anyhoo-good luck, and I'm with Mr FAX on the new line of work thingy.

Brock
05-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Dealing with drunks is fun.

QuikSsurfer
05-26-2008, 10:15 PM
MAN OF STEEL

Chuck Norris
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/l_24542_chuck-1.gif

FAX
05-26-2008, 10:18 PM
As for the actual question, I'm not sure that punching females is at all acceptable behavior. Far better, I think, to grab them by the hair and repeatedly slam their head into the bar. That technique is certain to straighten a girl out by the second or third slam.

FAX

Skip Towne
05-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Yes, women are weak lilies.

Says Humpty Dumpty

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 10:24 PM
As for the actual question, I'm not sure that punching females is at all acceptable behavior. Far better, I think, to grab them by the hair and repeatedly slam their head into the bar. That technique is certain to straighten a girl out by the second or third slam.

FAX

Before you hit them, grab their boobs. It's only fair. They have touched you in a non-appropriate way, it's only fair that before you Steven Segal their asses you violate them that way.

Bugeater
05-26-2008, 10:25 PM

He's bigger than JoeSomebody:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=3&pictureid=83

FAX
05-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Before you hit them, grab their boobs. It's only fair. They have touched you in a non-appropriate way, it's only fair that before you Steve Segal their asses you violate them that way.

I couldn't agree more, Mr. Vanilla Thunder. I've always found that a double boob slap sets the tone for an evening of mixed-sex violence.

FAX

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 10:29 PM
I couldn't agree more, Mr. Vanilla Thunder. I've always found that a double boob slap sets the tone for an evening of mixed-sex violence.

FAX

Mixed-sex violence is the only answer.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Mixed-sex violence is the only answer.

That's why I want to have sex with a girl who's like 4-foot-10. So I can throw her around like a ragdoll.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 10:36 PM
That's why I want to have sex with a girl who's like 4-10. So I can throw her around like a ragdoll.

You want to have sex with a girl that age ranges from 4-10? That's ****ed up, GC. haha ;)

CHENZ A!
05-26-2008, 10:36 PM

6'3" 190

Rausch
05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
6'3" 190

Good thing I know your weakness, superman...:evil:

Pablo
05-26-2008, 10:39 PM
That's why I want to have sex with a girl who's like 4-10. So I can throw her around like a ragdoll.Wow..did ya have to?

Coach
05-26-2008, 10:42 PM
That's why I want to have sex with a girl who's like 4-10. So I can throw her around like a ragdoll.

Indefensible....

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 10:49 PM
4-foot-10 you dumbasses.

banyon
05-26-2008, 10:49 PM

ECHELON just snagged your IP.

Pablo
05-26-2008, 10:51 PM
4-foot-10 you dumbasses.Haha. Might want to make that 4' 10" then...

Coach
05-26-2008, 10:53 PM
4-foot-10 you dumbasses.

Well, might want to make it 4'10" instead of 4-10, dicklicker.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
4-foot-10 you dumbasses.

Whatever ;)

You should hang out with Mr. Kelly...

http://blogs.sohh.com/atlanta/rkelly.jpg

BucEyedPea
05-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Well, I'm a female and I say you should win.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Well, I'm a female and I say you should win.

Show us your boobs.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Show us your boobs.

OR ELSE

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/882/burn2afi7.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 11:05 PM
OR ELSE

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/882/burn2afi7.jpg

ROFL

Valiant
05-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Never.

Unless they won't get out of their driveway..

Fairplay
05-27-2008, 01:27 AM

fat, lard whatever, its not strength mommas boy. you leaned on a door and the sheer weight of made it collapse.

Don't confuse strength with dead weight.

ClevelandBronco
05-27-2008, 01:52 AM
jaa1025 might have an interesting take on the question.

(Not seriously...)

Bwana
05-27-2008, 07:19 AM
I have had one life or death situation and still was able to disarm her without a head shot. I guess if I woke up and some crazy old hide had a knife to my neck or something, I would give her a knock out palm strike to the nose. It would have to be something that intense.

SLAG
05-27-2008, 07:34 AM
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/is-wayne-brady-gonna-have-to-choke-a-bitch-72338.jpg

jidar
05-27-2008, 08:12 AM
I would have punched her clean the **** out.

dj56dt58
05-27-2008, 08:56 AM
nah you shouldn't have hit her..just snapped her ****in neck

Demonpenz
05-27-2008, 08:59 AM
busta rhymes video!

DJ_is_the_realdeal
05-27-2008, 10:37 AM
Was raised by my mom and 4 sisters and they have always told me if a woman is man enough to hit you, then they are man enough to get hit. Been a bouncer before and you did the right thing. You should always be the cool-headed one. you might not realize it but you probably gained alot of respect from the people that go to that bar.

petegz28
05-27-2008, 10:37 AM

FAX

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

blueballs
05-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Boyfriend takes her out gets her drunk
jumps on then pisses her off - holds on for dear life
the feel of the wet spot between her legs cooled your anger

R&GHomer
05-27-2008, 12:01 PM
I look at it like this. If a Woman is willing to step up like a man she can get knocked down like one. That being said, the only reason I would hit a woman is if she hit me in the face, kicked me in the nuts or threatened severe bodily harm.

bogey
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM
I once saw a woman so drunk she went to one end of the bar and swept her arm along the entire bar clearing every drink and all the stacked up glasses. When the bouncer tried to stop her she turned and made a bullzeye kick to his crotch. He went to his knees and puked. It took 3 or 4 men to get her out of the bar. She deserved a punch in the face to calm her down, but no one did it.

luv
05-27-2008, 12:57 PM
I look at it like this. If a Woman is willing to step up like a man she can get knocked down like one. That being said, the only reason I would hit a woman is if she hit me in the face, kicked me in the nuts or threatened severe bodily harm.

Agreed.

KCChiefsMan
05-27-2008, 01:05 PM
man that is a tough situation. I'm glad for you that it was just keys digging through your neck rather than a knife. I would have grabbed ahold of her so she would stop attacking for sure. I can't believe they have the nerve to press charges on you. They won't win

Lono
05-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Doesn't your bar have some sort of responsibility to you. I mean if your a bouncer aren't you being paid to kick these people out and defend their bar by physical means. If not you would see 5'5" bouncers. I bet they would come cheaper.

Simply Red
05-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Like Donger and I.

HemiEd
05-27-2008, 01:42 PM

This needs properly re-phrased, in Tulsa speak.

"How big a fella are you, any how?"

chasedude
05-27-2008, 01:54 PM

I reckon so :)

Moobs
05-27-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't condone hitting females. Unless Danica Patrick is on the rag again and gets all pissy with another driver, then I'd like to see her out cold before she hits the ground.

Otter
05-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Off topic, if you ever get a chance watch "The Way of the Gun". Sarah Silverman gets knocked the **** out by Bencio Del Toro (sp?) within the first 5 minutes of the movie.

It's a kick ass movie to boot.

HemiEd
05-27-2008, 02:03 PM
I reckon so :)

"You ever had you ass whooped?" "Gonna open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass, and dump it all over you." [/RoyDamnMercer]

HemiEd
05-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I don't condone hitting females. Unless Danica Patrick is on the rag again and gets all pissy with another driver, then I'd like to see her out cold before she hits the ground.

That was crazy, wasn't it? I kept seeing that replay, and wondered WTF would happen if she was allowed to carry on. LMAO, I wanted to see that.

stlchiefs
05-27-2008, 02:13 PM

How big a boy are ya?

I'm going to come down there and kick your ass. I'm getting my money's worth out of you one way or another.

FAX
05-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Got size?

FAX

HemiEd
05-27-2008, 02:32 PM
How big a boy are ya?

I'm going to come down there and kick your ass. I'm getting my money's worth out of you one way or another.

"Two tubes of Preparation H, she's a big gal."

Frazod
05-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Mizzou punched a bunch of women in the mouth last November 24..... :)

smittysbar
05-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Mizzou punched a bunch of women in the mouth last November 24..... :)

yes they did lolPosted via Mobile Device

Cntrygal
05-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Holy Crap!

The wench and her boyfriend should be sitting in jail. That cop wussed out - probably didn't want to transport/book a couple of obnoxious drunks. Pathetic.

I'm impressed that you didn't knock her out when she attempted to cut your neck open. She deserved it though.

Have you gotten a chance to see the video yet? Good Luck!

Skip Towne
05-27-2008, 09:09 PM

No, It's "How big an 'ol boy are ya"

Skip Towne
05-27-2008, 09:16 PM

The problem is the IRL is nearly dead in the water and Danica is giving them a much needed boost. The other drivers don't dare mess with her.

boogblaster
05-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Hit dabitch you'll fell better ...

Skip Towne
05-27-2008, 10:34 PM
"You ever had you ass whooped?" "Gonna open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass, and dump it all over you." [/RoyDamnMercer]

You ever had a ass whoopin? Well, you're about to get one.

Hammock Parties
05-27-2008, 10:36 PM
The problem is the IRL is nearly dead in the water and Danica is giving them a much needed boost. The other drivers don't dare mess with her.

She's a hot firecracka. I'd stick her up my ass anyday.

ChieflySpeaking
05-27-2008, 11:54 PM
No, It's "How big an 'ol boy are ya"

kind of a :thailor: question

88TG88
05-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Never hit a woman, but if it was me or her I'd pimpslap a ho.

KcMizzou
05-28-2008, 12:14 AM
So how do you guys feel about punching females?

I'm for it!

Wait, what?

kchero
05-28-2008, 12:21 AM

Ohh my goodness, it looks like you have some healthy cuts there. If it was deep enough it possibly could have cut your carotid artery and you would maybe not even be here. I feel with your case you should be the one counter sueing and getting more $ in return.
I hope you get to feeling better bud.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2008, 12:23 AM
If I was a supervillain, I would fly around mashing the shit out of broads' faces. Then I could assume my alternate identity as nip and tuck man, and rescue them, and get ass.

acesn8s
05-28-2008, 01:34 AM
If I was a supervillain, I would fly around mashing the shit out of broads' faces. Then I could assume my alternate identity as nip and tuck man, and rescue them, and get ass.
You really need to get out of the basement.

KCChiefsMan
05-28-2008, 09:31 AM
How big a boy are ya?

well I'm about 145 pounds, drippin' wet. But I'm pretty wirey.

vailpass
05-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Never okay to hit a woman unless:
1)she is physically assaulting you and you are defending yourself
2)you are Latino

Hammock Parties
05-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Never okay to hit a woman unless:
1)she is physically assaulting you and you are defending yourself
2)you are Latino

hay mang

what hapenneeeeeeeen?

vailpass
05-28-2008, 09:58 AM
hay mang

what hapenneeeeeeeen?

Your new username made me laugh; good one.

shammus
05-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Sorry to hear about this situation...those marks on your neck look pretty rough. I sincerely hope you countersue and win...

Here's a dumb question though. They're supposedly pressing charges because you grabbed the boyfriend by the arm and tried to drag him outside, giving him a couple bruises in the process. Uhh, isn't using physical force to remove someone from the place if necessary part of your job description? I mean, you are a bouncer after all. It doesn't sound like you used excessive force at all. Just seems to me that you were doing a routine part of your job at closing time -- removing the guests that won't leave the bar on their own.

DT58HOF
05-28-2008, 02:40 PM
i dont know what your state laws are there, but here you cannot touch the person causing the problem so grabbing them by the arm would be assault.
Even security guards are not allowed to touch a person who is fighting or stealing from a store they are told to follow the person or stay with them til the police arrive.
I feel bad for ya and i think you did the right thing but here you and the woman would be charged with assault, and the bar you work at would be sued by the woman and man and would win, stupid but true.

codeman
05-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Myself, and the other bouncer made them wait outside til the police got there. the police took pictures as well, but thats what worries me because of the bruising on the boyfriends arm they were able to make me an assault suspect. ****ing ridiculous.How did you get a bruise to show on the boyfriend in such a short time? Are you a gorilla or something?

FAX
05-28-2008, 05:12 PM
i dont know what your state laws are there, but here you cannot touch the person causing the problem so grabbing them by the arm would be assault.
Even security guards are not allowed to touch a person who is fighting or stealing from a store they are told to follow the person or stay with them til the police arrive.
I feel bad for ya and i think you did the right thing but here you and the woman would be charged with assault, and the bar you work at would be sued by the woman and man and would win, stupid but true.

Here's a stupid question, Mr. DT58HOF. If you're disallowed from having any physical contact with a naughty customer, what's the point of being a bouncer?

To practice behind-the-back superball ricochets for the enjoyment of the clientele?

FAX

banyon
05-28-2008, 05:48 PM

Our state laws allow him to be a bouncer and do his job AFAICT.

Where do you live, Singapore?

Skip Towne
05-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Our state laws allow him to be a bouncer and do his job AFAICT.

Where do you live, Singapore?

Hey, Banyon, how did your trial turn out?

CHENZ A!
05-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Thanks alot for the kind words from everyone.

I went to the station yesterday make my written statement, and apparently they did NOT press charges after all. So that is a big relief. The officer that took my written statement also assured me that just by getting the beer thrown in my face, I was justified to defend myself, so that is also really good news. I am still really furious however and want these people to pay. I really hope the police do their job.

Adept Havelock
05-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Never, unless they pitch in the KC Royals bullpen.

FAX
05-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Good news indeed, Mr. CHENZ A!. Fate has intervened.

Now, let's go roll their house.

FAX

stlchiefs
05-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks alot for the kind words from everyone.

I am still really furious however and want these people to pay.

Have you considered filing a suit against them?

CHENZ A!
05-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Have you considered filing a suit against them?

Thought about it, not much though. Was just worried mainl about not getting in trouble. Would it even be worth it? I am going to be fine, I didn't need medical attention or anything.

Chiefs=Champions
05-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Wow thats brutal... Great restraint by you. Myself, I would never hit a woman, but in your case i probably would have. Hopefully they pay.

MOhillbilly
05-29-2008, 06:47 AM
i sucker punched a chick that wiped someone elses blood on me. she thought it was cute and when she went to take a drink of her beer..POW!

Pennywise
05-29-2008, 07:39 AM
i sucker punched a chick that wiped someone elses blood on me. she thought it was cute and when she went to take a drink of her beer..POW!

LMAO

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 07:44 AM
How big a boy are ya?

This is Roy D Mercer....

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Ever been slapped by a chick during sex? Turns me on. Hypothetically, anyway.

gblowfish
05-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Anybody who wants to punch Bill Kenney in the face is OK in my book.

Cntrygal
05-29-2008, 03:49 PM
You at least filed a police report though???? Do you have a copy of it? If not, get one. That way when the jackasses come back into the bar and start shit again - you have a paper trail. Of course, I still think you should charge the bitch with assault though. Not even bringing up the whole artery thing - what if she had caught you in the eye with those keys? Or the ear?

Cntrygal
05-29-2008, 03:50 PM
oh - and did you ever see how good picture was on the video?

Spott
05-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Ever been slapped by a chick during sex? Turns me on. Hypothetically, anyway.

I dated a girl that wanted me to hit her in the face during sex. She didn't want love slaps either, she actually wanted me to hit her in the jaw hard enough to "almost break" her jaw.

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I dated a girl that wanted me to hit her in the face during sex. She didn't want love slaps either, she actually wanted me to hit her in the jaw hard enough to "almost break" her jaw.

OK, that's out of line.

If I'm going to hit a girl I want the bones to break.

Bowser
05-29-2008, 05:57 PM

LMAO

I think I remember that story.....

Cavgrunt
05-29-2008, 10:42 PM
In the face I mean...

I have never, and would never punch a woman unless it was a matter of life and death.

Reason I ask is because last night some crazy bitch at the bar I am a bouncer at threw a beer in my face, and stabbed me in the neck with her keys multiple times. I think any normal person would've beat the shit out of that bitch.

I had ahold of one of her arms, and one of her boyfriends arms and he was trying to swing at me from behind her. So not only could I not punch her because she appeared to be female(even though she probably did have testicles), I couldn't hit him either because I didn't want to accidentally hit her. Then they pressed charges against ME because her boyfriends arm is bruised from where I grabbed ahold of him. I am pressing charges as well, and I feel that I'll definetely be vindicated as our bar has cameras, but ****, what a bad night.

I am so furious right now, and am just worried that these people will be able to get away with this if for some reason there is a problem with the tapes. If it was just a dude it would've been no problem I could've stomped him out easily, but that's always an extreme last resort, I hate fighting and do not claim to be a tough guy(got that out of my system earlier in life). I'd rather be the nice guy, but I am too proud to let that shit slide. I want these people to pay.

Any legal advice would be much appreciated.

What would it take for you to punch a broad?

Years ago working retail caught a female shoplifter. We took her to Office and called cops in meantime she reaches in purse and pulls out pistol and points it at me. The female clerk that was with me screamed and when she did shoplifter took her eye off me. I grabbed pistol with left hand and cold cocked her with right. Didn't bother me at all.

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Years ago working retail caught a female shoplifter. We took her to Office and called cops in meantime she reaches in purse and pulls out pistol and points it at me. The female clerk that was with me screamed and when she did shoplifter took her eye off me. I grabbed pistol with left hand and cold cocked her with right. Didn't bother me at all.

http://www.coedmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/17/high-five-1.jpg

Buehler445
05-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Chenz A!, Man you got a seriously cool head, I would probably be in jail now...

Bwana
05-30-2008, 06:43 AM
As a general rule, the law in most states says that you can defend yourself with as much force as your attacker is delving out. In other words, if a person attacks you with a punch and appears to be continuing the attack, you can punch them back. The laws also states, that once there is no longer the threat of an attack, or physical harm, you have to stop. In other words, (and this is messed up) if some clown walks up and tags you in the jaw and then says something to the effect of “Ok, my bad, I quit,” in theory under the law in most states, you can’t touch them. In other words, you can counter with reasonable force. If an attacker pulls a knife, bat, tire iron, gun, or some other item that would be considered a weapon that falls under deadly force, you can take it to the next level without much fear of repercussion under the law. Once an attack is stopped and there is no longer a reasonable threat, under the law, that’s where you need to stop if you are trying to avoid charges. I also know that there is a great variance from state to state and I am just generalizing, but the above statements are a good rule of thumb. <O:p

Hammock Parties
07-16-2008, 12:11 AM
POW! THREAD NECROMANCY!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/Wlson_530x800.jpg

Kerberos
07-16-2008, 05:19 AM
POW! THREAD NECROMANCY!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/Wlson_530x800.jpg

I guess some guy only had to tell this b!tch once. Had both eyes been black I would assert she had to be told TWICE. :D

Skip Towne
07-16-2008, 05:53 AM
As a general rule, the law in most states says that you can defend yourself with as much force as your attacker is delving out. In other words, if a person attacks you with a punch and appears to be continuing the attack, you can punch them back. The laws also states, that once there is no longer the threat of an attack, or physical harm, you have to stop. In other words, (and this is messed up) if some clown walks up and tags you in the jaw and then says something to the effect of “Ok, my bad, I quit,” in theory under the law in most states, you can’t touch them. In other words, you can counter with reasonable force. If an attacker pulls a knife, bat, tire iron, gun, or some other item that would be considered a weapon that falls under deadly force, you can take it to the next level without much fear of repercussion under the law. Once an attack is stopped and there is no longer a reasonable threat, under the law, that’s where you need to stop if you are trying to avoid charges. I also know that there is a great variance from state to state and I am just generalizing, but the above statements are a good rule of thumb. <O:p

I thought you were allowed to stomp on their face one last time after they quit.

Kerberos
07-16-2008, 06:09 AM
I thought you were allowed to stomp on their face one last time after they quit.

That is the WWF code of ethics is it not?

CHENZ A!
08-02-2008, 08:32 PM
They ended up getting it reduced from Battery to Disorderly Conduct, and got 6 months probation. Pretty shitty, but at least they've had to pay lawyers, court costs, also they'll have to take classes and pay for those, and take piss tests etc. even if it is only for six months. I'm satisfied.

Hammock Parties
08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Now you need to slam that ho.

KcMizzou
08-02-2008, 08:37 PM
They ended up getting it reduced from Battery to Disorderly Conduct, and got 6 months probation. Pretty shitty, but at least they've had to pay lawyers, court costs, also they'll have to take classes and pay for those, and take piss tests etc. even if it is only for six months. I'm satisfied.Still pretty ****ed up, if you ask me.. but yeah, coulda been much worse.

Coach
08-02-2008, 09:44 PM
They ended up getting it reduced from Battery to Disorderly Conduct, and got 6 months probation. Pretty shitty, but at least they've had to pay lawyers, court costs, also they'll have to take classes and pay for those, and take piss tests etc. even if it is only for six months. I'm satisfied.

Did you have to go to the hospital to get the doctor to look at your injuries or anything like that? If so, they should be paying for that as well, IMHO.

CHENZ A!
08-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Did you have to go to the hospital to get the doctor to look at your injuries or anything like that? If so, they should be paying for that as well, IMHO.

Naw, I didn't have to go to the doctor. It didn't even really hurt, just looked bad.

Coach
08-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Naw, I didn't have to go to the doctor. It didn't even really hurt, just looked bad.

Hmm, and the injuries fully healed up? Also, you still the bouncer at that bar right now after that incident?

CHENZ A!
08-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Hmm, and the injuries fully healed up? Also, you still the bouncer at that bar right now after that incident?

You can still see it a little bit, just because I started getting tan again while it was still a scratch.

Yeah, I still work there.

Coach
08-02-2008, 10:24 PM
You can still see it a little bit, just because I started getting tan again while it was still a scratch.

Yeah, I still work there.

Has the owner made a decision that the person in question isn't allowed back in the club after this incident?

And as for punching women, if Chuck Norris can do it....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/chuckbitch-vi.gif

then I guess we all can do it.

CHENZ A!
08-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Has the owner made a decision that the person in question isn't allowed back in the club after this incident?

And as for punching women, if Chuck Norris can do it....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/chuckbitch-vi.gif

then I guess we all can do it.

Yeah, they aren't allowed back.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Considering he was trying to fend off two people, and the woman was stabbing him with a dangerous object, I couldn't see any fault if he drilled the bitch in the skull so he could be on even terms with her crankhead boyfriend.