PDA

View Full Version : Misc --Your best tactics for picking up a woman.

Pages : [1] 2

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Not really looking for lines. Nobody really uses them much. But tactics or. techniques, maybe like; creating mystery, or waiting for them like a deer hunter in a stand (er, whatever) I have a few things I do, but the biggest success i've found, is creating mystery and being different than most. Or being outgoing with everyone but them.

Whatever!

Bring it!

Hammock Parties
05-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Mostly I just post about them a lot on the internet until someone tips them off and hope for the best.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Mostly I just post about them a lot on the internet until someone tips them off and hope for the best.

ROFL

DaKCMan AP
I'm extremely good looking so they just flock towards me. :D

OnTheWarpath15
1. While squatting, place my right shoulder on her abdomen.

2. Grab her around the thighs.

3. Lift and throw her torso over my shoulder.

Don't forget to lift with your knees.

CoMoChief
05-28-2008, 01:45 PM
I usually grab whichever cheek is sticking out the most and tell her it's time to go to bed.

Usually works more times than not. When it doesn't, man talk about an awkward situation, esp if her b/f is around.

KCChiefsMan
05-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Once I get into a conversation (which is probably the toughest part for me), I don't just sit there and nod my head agreeing with everything she says. I usually try to spark a little arguement about what she's talking about, nothing offensive or anything like that. But it makes the conversation more interesting for both of us. It seems to get the girl more interested when I engage in a little arguement or how I don't agree with everything she says.

then I try to get her drunk and take her home. :)

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2008, 01:46 PM
I usually grab whichever cheek is sticking out the most and tell her it's time to go to bed.

Usually works more times than not. When it doesn't, man talk about an awkward situation, esp if her b/f is around.

Get that white trash!

Fish
Roofiecolada

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6093/quagmirept6.gif

Allllll Riiiiight..........

Simply Red
I had no idea you all wouldn't take this thread serious. :D Shits cracking me up!

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Once I get into a conversation (which is probably the toughest part for me), I don't just sit there and nod my head agreeing with everything she says. I usually try to spark a little arguement about what she's talking about, nothing offensive or anything like that. But it makes the conversation more interesting for both of us. It seems to get the girl more interested when I engage in a little arguement or how I don't agree with everything she says.

I believe the technical term for that is 'flirting'.

Donger
I have no idea. Never have.

Mr. Flopnuts

That's actually pretty solid advice. Also, I always ask them if they're from Tennessee. They always say "No. Why?"

"Because you're the only ten I see."

Yeah. It's golden. I swear.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 01:50 PM
That's actually pretty solid advice. Also, I always ask them if they're from Tennessee. They always say "No. Why?"

I read that as golden shower.

KCChiefsMan
05-28-2008, 01:50 PM

not bad, I like to go out on the dance floor sometimes and walk up to a girl and say "when I see a dime on the floor I always have to go and pick it up"

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 01:51 PM

Was your dad a terrorist? Because you're the BOMB! Ugh! :(:rolleyes:

Mr. Flopnuts
05-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Was your dad a terrorist? Because your the BOMB! Ugh! :(:rolleyes:

LMAO.

Do you wash your clothes in Windex?

Cause I can see myself in your pants.

CoMoChief
05-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Sometimes I may just walk up to a gal and start singing some All 4 One.

Works like a charm.

Donger
05-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh, I forgot. I used my British accent. That's about it.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Sometimes I may just walk up to a gal and start singing some All 4 One.

Works like a charm.

I don't know that song. Who sings it?

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't know that song. Who sings it?

All 4 One - I Swear
All 4 One - I Can Love You Like That

Simply Red

It's funny, the reverse of that works as well. Especially in Australia. It's not hard for the American man to succeed in Aussie, Brazil (check pants) or Britain (search hard)

Mr. Flopnuts

I've done that. Mine's not legitimate though.

LMAO A buddy and I were sitting in our favorite local watering hole in Everett WA. We were getting drunk and talking like Brits all night long.

Finally, I get up to go squirt and a guy comes in the bathroom behind me. He says, "Hey, I hear you and your buddy out there talking. Where are you guys from?"

"Well, we're from Everett." I replied in my best cockney accent.

"NO SHIT!!!! I'M FROM EVERETT TOOOOOOOO!!!!"

It was a hilarious moment.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 01:58 PM
All 4 One - I Swear
All 4 One - I Can Love You Like That

I don't understand.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm extremely good looking so they just flock towards me. :D

I've tried switching over to the dry look w/ a leave-in cream and have found an increase in attention. Gel is too hard, etc.. etc..

ChiefsCountry
05-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't understand.

Cheesy love songs.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2008, 02:02 PM
BTW - for you not-so-good-looking guys (not everyone can look as good as I do ;)) many good openers are just going up to a girl or group of girls and asking her/their opinion on some real or made-up scenario. ie. I have a friend who blah blah blah. He has a girlfriend who blah blah blah. In your opinion is he/she blah blah blah?

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:04 PM
BTW - for you not-so-good-looking guys (not everyone can look as good as I do ;)) many good openers are just going up to a girl or group of girls and asking her/their opinion on some real or made-up scenario. ie. I have a friend who blah blah blah. He has a girlfriend who blah blah blah. In your opinion is he/she blah blah blah?

Siberian Khatru knows how good looking I am. I've even lost weight and varied my `compromising w/ the ex` dress code. I wen't to macy's and bought some flavor dude. You have no idea. I appreciate the input though.

CoMoChief
05-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Cheesy love songs.

WRONG!!!!!!!

F'n grade A American classics.

Donger
05-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Siberian Khatru knows how good looking I am. I've even lost weight and varied my `compromising w/ the ex` dress code. I wen't to macy's and bought some flavor dude. You have no idea. I appreciate the input though.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you told us where you are trying to pick up these women? Bars? Online? Church? Library?

siberian khatru
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Siberian Khatru knows how good looking I am.

Thankfully your pickup techniques didn't work on my wife.

siberian khatru
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Perhaps it would be helpful if you told us where you are trying to pick up these women? Bars? Online? Church? Library?

My living room.

05-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Make them laugh, and then once you get in there you rough them up a bit. :evil:

9 out of 10 girls love getting roughed up. :fire:

ChiefsCountry
WRONG!!!!!!!

F'n grade A American classics.

Well they are good songs, but come on you know you they are cheesy as hell. But they do work. :)

Simply Red
Thankfully your pickup techniques didn't work on my wife.

:clap::D

siberian khatru
05-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I keed.

Simply Red was a perfect gentleman at my house. His ex-wife must be a dumbass to let a good thing go.

Donger
05-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I keed.

Simply Red was a perfect gentleman at my house. His ex-wife must be a dumbass to let a good thing go.

Sounds like you've got a shot at siberian, Simply Red.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:10 PM

Restaurant bars. Decent joints w/ moderate to high class, you know like maybe a `Granite City` in KC err, a `Capital Grill.`

Donger
05-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Restaurant bars. Decent joints w/ moderate to high class, you know like maybe a `Granite City` in KC err, a `Capital Grill.`

Are you going alone or with a male friend(s)?

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:11 PM
I keed.

Who knows? If this thread helps me, maybe I'll create a ` I married my ex-wife` thread.

siberian khatru
05-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Sounds like you've got a shot at siberian, Simply Red.

Naw, I prefer the bad-boy types.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Are you going alone or with a male friend(s)?

Believe it or not all of my ex wingmen are married, so; yeah.

I usually just talk to a few people and can rally fairly well solo. Never had a problem w/ that + it may add to the confidence barometer.

bkkcoh
05-28-2008, 02:14 PM
http://www.geocities.com/marktape/f-m-blonde-firemans-lift-1.jpg

This is the best way because it spreads the weight even on the shoulders and back.

Donger
05-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Believe it or not all of my ex wingmen are married, so; yeah.

I usually just talk to a few people and can rally fairly well solo. Never had a problem w/ that + it may add to the confidence barometer.

Oh. Well, going back through my history, I've only ever "picked up" three girls in my life, so I won't be much help.

Anyway, happy hunting.

Skip Towne
05-28-2008, 02:18 PM

Obviously, that doesn't work.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh. Well, going back through my history, I've only ever "picked up" three girls in my life, so I won't be much help.

Anyway, happy hunting.

You sound like a closer to me!

The Franchise
05-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Your face is like a wrench....because everytime I see it my nuts tighten.

chasedude
05-28-2008, 02:28 PM
I loved some of the lines Burgess Meredith used in "Grumpy Old Men"

"Come over to my place and I'll show you my cannelloni."

"I'm from Hawaii"
"Which island?"
"Come-on-I-wanna-lay-ya"

"Looks like Chuck's taking old one-eye to the optometrist." LMAO

Friendo
05-28-2008, 02:31 PM
a dog is man's best friend ;)
a good companion, and an excellent pick-up device--don't know if you have a decent dog-park in the area, but if so, I would check it out!

redbrian
05-28-2008, 02:34 PM
slap the wife on the ass, give her a wink and ask her if she wants to get lucky.......

after I pick myself off of the floor, from this manuver..............

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-28-2008, 02:37 PM
I usually start out by approaching them and saying "Hey, you want to smell my finger". Then I tell them what I do for a living. You would not believe how many women I've given a tour of my laboratory!

tyton75
05-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Here's what you do:

You wear some tight pants... go out on the dance floor and just start grinding your wang against their @ss's, sure some will call you a pig; but all you need is one chick to dig it..

Although I have only tried that at Church mixers... probably need to branch out a bit

CrazyPhuD
05-28-2008, 02:44 PM
I walk up to a cute girl...give her a right hook and ask her if she wants a drink. If she say's yes she's a keeper! :)

bogey
05-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Make eye contact and signal with your index finger for her to "come here" When she comes over say, "oh I'm sorry, I was just practicing finding the g-spot".

blueballs
05-28-2008, 02:45 PM
conversation is what you goal should be
the rest will take care of it's self
show lots of tongue

Donger
05-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Does anyone else find it amusing that this thread hasn't attracted a single female yet?

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Does anyone else find it amusing that this thread hasn't attracted a single female yet?

:banghead:

HypnotizedMonkey
05-28-2008, 02:47 PM
this is easy... just carry around a small kitten or puppy in your pocket.
done.

ChiefsFanatic
05-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Not really looking for lines. Nobody really uses them much. But tactics or. techniques, maybe like; creating mystery, or waiting for them like a deer hunter in a stand (er, whatever) I have a few things I do, but the biggest success i've found, is creating mystery and being different than most. Or being outgoing with everyone but them.

Whatever!

Bring it!

PAY!

Donger
05-28-2008, 02:50 PM
I've noticed that men get more attention from women if they take along young children, preferably their own. I asked the wife about this:

"Honey, why do single women seem attracted to men with little kids in tow?"

"Because it proves that they want a family and can commit."

"And women find that attractive?"

"Of course."

"That doesn't make any sense. 'Yeah, he's shown he can commit, so I WANT TO F*CK HIM!'"

"Donger, just be quiet."

Rooster
05-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Just ask yourself.............

CrazyPhuD
05-28-2008, 02:54 PM

CP doesn't have any lesbians? :sulk:

sedated
05-28-2008, 03:03 PM
I've noticed that men get more attention from women if they take along young children, preferably their own.

my sister-in-law told me that as when she saw my brother play with an infant, she wanted to jump him and f*ck him raw.

I thought it was some good insight, after I got over the disturbing image of her f*cking my brother.

Rain Man
05-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I think the key is to get at least one arm between their legs, and the other one around their rear end.

Hold on. Define "pick up".

StcChief
05-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I think the key is to get at least one arm between their legs, and the other one around their rear end.

Hold on. Define "pick up". and get that drunk chick in an airplane spin,
you too can have barf down you back:)

Jilly
05-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Catch her eyes, make her laugh, and don't be that guy who's trying to pick her up... just be the guy that's getting to know her, it's less desperate that way. After all, she may be some crazy you don't even want.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Catch her eyes, make her laugh, and don't be that guy who's trying to pick her up... just be the guy that's getting to know her, it's less desperate that way. After all, she may be some crazy you don't even want.

Wait, but if I'm radiant and a performer; I'll pick her up anyway, no?

QuikSsurfer
05-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Just show them my black AMEX card.

StcChief
05-28-2008, 03:28 PM

those aren't the chicks you really want after your cash.

CrazyPhuD
05-28-2008, 03:31 PM

Yea but you think they would notice that my amex is only black because I took a sharpy to it?

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Just show them my black QT gas card.

Fixed

sedated
05-28-2008, 03:46 PM

f*cking racist

QuikSsurfer
05-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Yea but you think they would notice that my amex is only black because I took a sharpy to it?

No. Just don't flash it in a well lit room.

QuikSsurfer
05-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Fixed

You don't think that would work when gas hits $5 a gallon?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/12709463548.gif

Ebolapox
05-28-2008, 03:52 PM
just blind them with science.

Brianfo
05-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Here's what you do:

You wear some tight pants... go out on the dance floor and just start grinding your wang against their @ss's, sure some will call you a pig; but all you need is one chick to dig it..

Although I have only tried that at Church mixers... probably need to branch out a bit

Absolutely histerical. Funny chit. You made my day with that.

Ebolapox
05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Here's what you do:

post of the century.

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 04:17 PM
I usually start out by approaching them and saying "Hey, you want to smell my finger". Then I tell them what I do for a living. You would not believe how many women I've given a tour of my laboratory!

Is this a joke?

siberian khatru
05-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Try this:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sb3xnXVTsYU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sb3xnXVTsYU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Simply Red
05-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Creepy.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 08:16 AM
You never answered me, HogFarmer.

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 08:46 AM
coffee is for closers!

-just be yourself, that's all you have to do.

"wanna get some pizza and screw?"
[SLAP!]
"what you don't like pizza?"

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-29-2008, 08:47 AM
You never answered me, HogFarmer.

:LOL:

StcChief
05-29-2008, 08:49 AM
coffee is for closers!

-just be yourself, that's all you have to do.

"wanna get some pizza and screw?"
[SLAP!]
"what you don't like pizza?"actually works near closing time....

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Creating mystery is the number one seller. JMO

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 09:06 AM
On a serious note, I've always wondered if you were a decent looking guy, and got dressed up real nice and cleaned up, and sauntered into a bar sober at 1:30 AM and ordered a drink, if you could pretty much just pick up whatever drunk-off-their-ass bitches were laying around.

Because you're bound to look better at that point than the drunk, sweaty, drooling dudes still hanging around. Especially if you smell better and act confident. Am I way off?

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 09:08 AM
On a serious note, I've always wondered if you were a decent looking guy, and got dressed up real nice and cleaned up, and sauntered into a bar sober at 1:30 AM and ordered a drink, if you could pretty much just pick up whatever drunk-off-their-ass bitches were laying around.

Because you're bound to look better at that point than the drunk, sweaty, drooling dudes still hanging around. Especially if you smell better and act confident. Am I way off?

Any time I've been sober at 1:30 AM and in a bar (the two, while not mutually exclusive, don't occur together often) the d.o.t.a.b.'s aren't attractive in the least bit.

ILikeBigTiddys
05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
When I get hammered I usually approach the women and say "curr bout you". It works about 1 out of 20. So you got to use it a lot.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 10:10 AM
When I get hammered I usually approach the women and say "curr bout you". It works about 1 out of 20. So you got to use it a lot.

I don't understand that.

What does "curr bout you" mean?

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 10:12 AM

"Curr bout you" - 5% of the time it works everytime!

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 10:13 AM
"Curr bout you" - 5% of the time it works everytime!

I understand your mathmatics. But what does "curr bout you" mean?

StcChief
05-29-2008, 10:33 AM
I understand your mathmatics. But what does "curr bout you" mean?
guessing I'd say a drunken slur... for "I care about you":shake:

CosmicPal
05-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Honestly, confidence and humor will get you any girl in a bar 'cause together they both equal charm.

Your humor must not include a parade of expletives or be so racy that you wouldn't share it with your own mother. Your ultimate goal should be to keep the girl talking and refrain from upsetting her with dumb jokes and rude comments. You'll know after a few minutes if she's not interested, and if she isn't, then just politely excuse yourself and meander back to your buddies and try someone else later.

Historically, I know that when I go out with a group of buddies, my chances of scoring soar dramatically. I'm not sure if that means girls like someone who is popular, but I know I've scored more times when I've been out with 3 or more buddies as opposed to just going out with one friend.

Phobia
05-29-2008, 10:47 AM

Just give up. There's no possible way you're getting laid without a Benjamin in your hand.

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 10:49 AM
There's no possible way you're getting laid without a Benjamin in your hand.

I AM NOT GAY!

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Honestly, confidence and humor will get you any girl in a bar 'cause together they both equal charm.

Your humor must not include a parade of expletives or be so racy that you wouldn't share it with your own mother. Your ultimate goal should be to keep the girl talking and refrain from upsetting her with dumb jokes and rude comments. You'll know after a few minutes if she's not interested, and if she isn't, then just politely excuse yourself and meander back to your buddies and try someone else later.

Historically, I know that when I go out with a group of buddies, my chances of scoring soar dramatically. I'm not sure if that means girls like someone who is popular, but I know I've scored more times when I've been out with 3 or more buddies as opposed to just going out with one friend.

Thanks, an actual answer to the thread.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 10:58 AM
guessing I'd say a drunken slur... for "I care about you":shake:

Hmm, maybe, are you sure?

keg in kc
05-29-2008, 11:01 AM
My "play an mmo all hours that you don't work" plan appears to be a less-than-effective strategy.

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 11:02 AM
My "play an mmo all hours that you don't work" plan appears to be a less-than-effective strategy.

Lots of people meet through MMOs

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Lots of people meet through MMOs

I guess I've lost it.

What's an `MMOs`?

keg in kc
05-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Lots of people meet through MMOsI did once, years and years ago.

Not the optimal route, however.

MMO = massively multiplayer online game. Like World of Warcraft.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 11:11 AM
I did once, years and years ago.

Not the optimal route, however.

MMO = massively multiplayer online game. Like World of Warcraft.

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 11:14 AM
People have been married through them.

I don't play them anymore, however.

RNR
05-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Just give up. There's no possible way you're getting laid without a Benjamin in your hand.

ROFL

KCChiefsMan
05-29-2008, 11:21 AM

I coined a phrase back in my youthful college days. "1:30 girls"

meaning, the bars about to close and if I didn't have any potential girls to take home by then, I scrimmaged with my prescription pair of beer goggles to find something. My friends would see me with a 5 or a 6 and asked me what the ***** I was doing. I explained "lookin for a 1:30 girl" But at that point I was so drunk that the 5's or 6's looked like 8's or better to me.

Oh those college days........ya ya ya I know whats coming next

keg in kc
05-29-2008, 11:22 AM
:LOL:You may laugh, but about 1999 I met the hottest little asian girl in Everquest. I mean seriously smokin'.

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 11:23 AM

Absolutely. Girls see a guy who is surrounded by multiple friends and their rationale switches to "well, if he has a lot of friends he must be cool/fun." Even higher success is achieved when going out with a group with multiple, majority or all females. Then girls rationale goes one better to "well, if all these girls are with him he must be really cool/fun/interesting/desirable/not crazy/etc."

On a typical weekend when I go out we have a group anywhere from 7-20+ people and normally a majority of girls. Fun times. :)

keg in kc
05-29-2008, 11:24 AM
On a typical weekend when I go out we have a group anywhere from 7-20+ people and normally a majority of girls. Fun times.Family reunions only count if you live in Arkansas.

BIG_DADDY
05-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Pick up everything you can get your hands on produced by David DeAngelo.

Phobia
05-29-2008, 11:33 AM

Seriously though dude.... you don't "act" confident.

You're either confident or you are not. Anybody with an IQ over 85 can sniff out the idiot who is "acting" confident because they are pretending to be something they are not.

Just find out who you are and don't try to force everything. The confidence will come naturally as you become more comfortable with who you are in person. You may lose 75 lbs and look halfway decent in a shirt and pants but that's not the only answer, dude. You have to like yourself as well, not just the way you look.

Phobia
Family reunions only count if you live in Arkansas.
Says the guy from West Virginia.

Simply Red
You may laugh, but about 1999 I met the hottest little asian girl in Everquest. I mean seriously smokin'.

I'm on your side, hey; whatever works.:thumb:

KCChiefsMan
05-29-2008, 11:37 AM

You're either confident or you are not. Anybody with an IQ over 85 can sniff out the idiot who is "acting" confident because they are pretending to be something they are not.

Just find out who you are and don't try to force everything. The confidence will come naturally as you become more comfortable with who you are in person. You may lose 75 lbs and look halfway decent in a shirt and pants but that's not the only answer, dude. You have to like yourself as well, not just the way you look.

or you can go to MIT, hook up with a Japenese company and make a realistic sex robot :thumb:

I figured I'd chime in with that before anybody else

sedated
05-29-2008, 11:45 AM
I've found women are open, and even excited, when guys approach them. They realize it takes balls.

little jacob
05-29-2008, 11:46 AM
you have to be yourself. not everyone is a match for everyone so it's not like you are doing something wrong if a woman isn't into you. false confidence and arrogance are a turn off for most women, at least the good ones.

just know what is good about you, and appreciate it. you have to have a good opinion of yourself before others will.

tooge
05-29-2008, 11:46 AM
I try to not use my back too much. I would hate to throw it out prior to a good rogering. Its all in the legs

Phobia
05-29-2008, 11:47 AM
I've found women are open, and even excited, when guys approach them. They realize it takes balls.

Balls or about $80 in alcohol.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Balls and/or about $80 in alcohol.FYP.
yeah.
and $80 seems to be about the sweet spot

ILikeBigTiddys
05-29-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't understand that.

What does "curr bout you" mean?

Yes, it means I care about you. But, you got to say it like I typed it. Trust me it works.

blueballs
05-29-2008, 11:55 AM
I need to pickup some carpet samples

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 11:55 AM

I can get to "that" point for a lot less than $80.. all-you-can-drink happy hours easily do the trick ;)

Phobia
05-29-2008, 11:57 AM
I can get to "that" point for a lot less than $80.. all-you-can-drink happy hours easily do the trick ;)

Sedated can drink a lot of alcohol for a 12 year old looking dude.

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Sedated can drink a lot of alcohol for a 12 year old looking dude.

You can get a lot of volume for a lot less than $80. I guess it depends on what you want to drink to get there and if you care about "top shelf" stuff.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 11:58 AM
I can get to "that" point for a lot less than $80.. all-you-can-drink happy hours easily do the trick ;)agreed, but the girl "wants" you to spend the money......on her.

sedated
05-29-2008, 11:59 AM

I've been told I slur too much to effectively pick up women when shitfaced.

DaKCMan AP
agreed, but the girl "wants" you to spend the money......on her.

Unless they're my friends (in which case they've usually already bought me some), I don't buy girls drinks. Ever.

crazycoffey
agreed, but the girl "wants" you to spend the money......on her.

greedy biatches...

Donger
05-29-2008, 12:00 PM
One of my brothers used to quote Shakespeare, with surprising success.

sedated
05-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Unless they're my friends (in which case they've usually already bought me some), I don't buy girls drinks. Ever.

some people swear by buying drinks for chicks.

I think it makes you look like a tool.

Hammock Parties
I've been told I slur too much to effectively pick up women when shitfaced.

Do you think anyone cares at 1:30 AM? You're likely to be just as shitfaced as her. Whiskey dick makes you a stud.

DaKCMan AP

Does Shakespeare start to make sense once you're inebriated? :hmmm:

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 12:02 PM

I think it makes you look like a tool.

I agree.

Hammock Parties

"Hey baby, in bed I'm as constant as the northern star."

crazycoffey
Here's to the girls in their high heeled shoes
that spend our money and drink our booze.
They might not have their cherry with them
but they still got the box that cherry came in.....

:toast:

sedated
05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Do you think anyone cares at 1:30 AM? You're likely to be just as shitfaced as her.

maybe at 1:30am, but not at 1:30pm.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 12:14 PM

I think it makes you look like a tool.I don't buy random chicks drinks.
it does make you look like a tool.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:16 PM
I don't buy random chicks drinks.
it does make you look like a tool.

not unless it's a planned date.

Rain Man
05-29-2008, 12:17 PM
When I was single, I discovered that a great way to meet women was to follow them around and stare unblinkingly at them. Eventually, they would start talking to me, even if it was "What are you doing, you creep? Get away from me."

I had a low threshold for declaring victory back then.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Notices
Congratulations Simply Red for breaking 10,000 posts!

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:19 PM
When I was single, I discovered that a great way to meet women was to follow them around and stare unblinkingly at them. Eventually, they would start talking to me, even if it was "What are you doing, you creep? Get away from me."

I had a low threshold for declaring victory back then.

:LOL:LMAO

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Notices

congrats dude, you post whore....

Rain Man
05-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Notices

You'll be receiving a package in the mail soon with your gifts.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:25 PM

Thanks, I'm not sure how to take the notice. Is it really god? Is he saying for me to be more constructive w/ my time?

The lord works in mysterious ways!

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:26 PM
You'll be receiving a package in the mail soon with your gifts.

lol, I never donated :harumph:

StcChief
05-29-2008, 12:26 PM
congrats and NON-n00b status is yours.:evil:

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 12:28 PM
.... to be more constructive w/ my time?

what's this mean, c-o-n-s-t-r-u-c-t-i-v-e?
I don't get it.....

Donger
05-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Notices

Did you hear Beethoven's Requiem in your head?

RNR
05-29-2008, 12:29 PM
congrats and NON-n00b status is yours.:evil:

:banghead: dang been hanging around this joint going back to 01 and still over 700 posts away from non noob :harumph:

StcChief
05-29-2008, 12:32 PM
:banghead: dang been hanging around this joint going back to 01 and still over 700 posts away from non noob :harumph:
RNR the '08 season approaches 700 is nothing.

I'm not sure Skip would even bless 10K....for NON-n00b status

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:32 PM

Yes, as a matter of fact.

Turns out I was just watching Alex in A Clock Work Orange, though.

blueballs
05-29-2008, 12:33 PM
haste makes waist

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:34 PM

LMAO

RNR
05-29-2008, 12:35 PM
RNR the '08 season approaches 700 is nothing.

I'm not sure Skip would even bless 10K....for NON-n00b status

I will get there but by the time I do the NON-nOOB rule will be 20.000 :harumph:

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 12:36 PM

I believe that's Mozart.....

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 12:39 PM
I constantly hear "flight of the bumblebee" in my head.
and I fondly remember the muppet show,
I think it was gonzo that did some skit to it

Donger
05-29-2008, 12:39 PM
I believe that's Mozart.....

Darn it. I always mix that up.

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Darn it. I always mix that up.

watch Amadeus a few times and never make that mistake again.....

:p

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:43 PM
watch Amadeus a few times and never make that mistake again.....

:p

you bossy bastard!

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 12:45 PM
you bossy bastard!

Well, for as hard as he tries to impose propper grahmer and punchuation, he kan tackhe it.....

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 12:50 PM
I coined a phrase back in my youthful college days. "1:30 girls"

meaning, the bars about to close and if I didn't have any potential girls to take home by then, I scrimmaged with my prescription pair of beer goggles to find something. My friends would see me with a 5 or a 6 and asked me what the ***** I was doing. I explained "lookin for a 1:30 girl" But at that point I was so drunk that the 5's or 6's looked like 8's or better to me.

Oh those college days........ya ya ya I know whats coming next

I never effed a 10, but one night I effed five 2s!!!!

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I never effed a 10, but one night I effed five 2s!!!!

precisely! o:-)

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 12:53 PM

It may be semantics, but a goodly portion of my better hookups came when I was in no way looking for it. Playing pool, fooseball, bowling whatever, and just straight jacking the game. I probably 'looked' confident because I have a playful competitive streak that makes me a hoot and a holler when I'm winning [ie, talking game]. I suppose that's a version of 'acting confident' that is uninterested in picking girls up and otherwise the center of the party.

Alices Allstars
05-29-2008, 12:56 PM
I've never, ever, picked up a woman.
I met a girl when I was young and saw her at a few events.
I asked her for a date and I've been hooked up/married to her since.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 12:57 PM
It may be semantics, but a goodly portion of my better hookups came when I was in no way looking for it. Playing pool, fooseball, bowling whatever, and just straight jacking the game. I probably 'looked' confident because I have a playful competitive streak that makes me a hoot and a holler when I'm winning [ie, talking game]. I suppose that's a version of 'acting confident' that is uninterested in picking girls up and otherwise the center of the party.being in 'the zone' at a competitive
game always seems to attract. Build you up, scoring chances go up.

BIG_DADDY
05-29-2008, 12:57 PM
It may be semantics, but a goodly portion of my better hookups came when I was in no way looking for it. Playing pool, fooseball, bowling whatever, and just straight jacking the game. I probably 'looked' confident because I have a playful competitive streak that makes me a hoot and a holler when I'm winning [ie, talking game]. I suppose that's a version of 'acting confident' that is uninterested in picking girls up and otherwise the center of the party.

I thought you just told them you were an attorney then pulled out schwanky.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 12:59 PM
I thought you just told them you were an attorney then pulled out schwanky.

Yeah, my line is usually 'what would you say to the best plate of lettuce you ever saw?' ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah, my line is usually 'what would you say to the best plate of lettuce you ever saw?' ROFL

You didn't take her to Olive Garden did you?

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:06 PM
You didn't take her to Olive Garden did you?

Does it get any better?

Red sauce, white sauce, lettuce, bread. What more could you want?

BIG_DADDY
05-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Does it get any better?

Red sauce, white sauce, lettuce, bread. What more could you want?

ROFL NICE!!!

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 01:07 PM

WTF? I don't get it.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:09 PM
WTF? I don't get it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=167236

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:10 PM

Race you to seven, nine-ball?

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:10 PM
I've never, ever, picked up a woman.
I met a girl when I was young and saw her at a few events.
I asked her for a date and I've been hooked up/married to her since.

another closer.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Race you to seven, nine-ball?

Pool is by far my weakest game, just don't practice enough. But I have had a few on nights that netted me some nappy dugout.

sedated
05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Playing pool, fooseball, bowling whatever, and just straight jacking the game. I probably 'looked' confident because I have a playful competitive streak that makes me a hoot and a holler when I'm winning [ie, talking game].

I've beaten the crap out of plenty of women at multiple games.

They look more pissed than impressed.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Pool is by far my weakest game, just don't practice enough. But I have had a few on nights that netted me some nappy dugout.

LMAO

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:14 PM
I've beaten the crap out of plenty of women at multiple games.

They look more pissed than impressed.

Psshw, the girls watch while the men play. ;)

Seriously though, either ignore the girls altogether, or beat the boys while helping the girls.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 01:18 PM
nappy dugout ROFL filing that one away

related to NHH's in anyway?

sedated
05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Seriously though, ignore the girls altogether

that's one thing I don't get.

girls don't approach men (except the drunken sluts). so if you just ignore them, how do you ever meet them?

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:28 PM

girls don't approach men (except the drunken sluts). so if you just ignore them, how do you ever meet them?

Girls love thinking they've pursued and attained something, even if it's a flabby loser who's decent at bowling.

EDIT TO ADD: Forgot to tout my BIG NEWS!! Bought a new pair a eff-around shorts this weekend, in a 34!!!!! Haven't seen a 34 since HS. Was a 42 last October or so. Now the key is to realize my continued limitations and resist this incessant urge to go around wearing these shorts and nothing else like I'm fricken' Matthew McConaughy.

Shorts in question
http://polo.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-2458909_standard_v330.jpg

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2008, 01:29 PM

You are WAY wrong there!

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:35 PM
in all honesty, there are many ways to meet a chick. Longevity (or a second date) is the key. ALL KINDS OF VARIABLES.

Rain Man
05-29-2008, 01:35 PM
EDIT TO ADD: Forgot to tout my BIG NEWS!! Bought a new pair a eff-around shorts this weekend, in a 34!!!!! Haven't seen a 34 since HS. Was a 42 last October or so. Now the key is to realize my continued limitations and resist this incessant urge to go around wearing these shorts and nothing else like I'm fricken' Matthew McConaughy.

Congrats on the 34. I'm envious. But per the photo, if you want to meet women, don't tie a yellow sweater around your waist.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Congrats on the 34. I'm envious. But per the photo, if you want to meet women, don't tie a yellow sweater around your waist.

Those are the shorts [Polo Gellar Cargo Shorts], that's not me. Actually, I team them up with Nautica shirts. Got a shitload of 'em and love every one

http://nau.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p4302604reg.jpg
Again, not me.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Calvin Klein - white label

Rain Man
05-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Those are the shorts [Polo Gellar Cargo Shorts], that's not me. Actually, I team them up with Nautica shirts. Got a shitload of 'em and love every one

You'll be like catnip to women.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Calvin Klein - white label

Picked up some CK cargos as well.

We checked a new place called Rick's Picks in the old Best Buy building on Noland and they had a ton of clothes in my style cheap. Claiborne, Nautica, Polo, CK.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:47 PM

Yeah, I should give up all pretense to my own style and start shopping at the Charlie Harper wardrobe overrun shop.

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 01:48 PM

how appropriate.....

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:49 PM
any Brooks Brothers outlet is a good thing too. Mainly due to how long the product life is.

Baby Lee
05-29-2008, 01:50 PM
any Brooks Brothers outlet is a good thing too. Mainly due to how long the product life is.

That's what I love about the brands above, particularly Polo. I have a pair of suede Polo boots that will survive a nuclear blast.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 01:53 PM
yep, heh.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 02:18 PM
You are WAY wrong there!women are now the new aggressive types. They want it all, they want it now.:p

keg in kc
05-29-2008, 02:28 PM
I've determined that I'm stuck at 42. I'll never see 30-anything again. I've dropped nearly 20 pounds now with absolutely no change is waist-line. I defy nature.

Easy 6
05-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Club.

Head.

Cave.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Club.

Head.

Cave.

What do you mean?

keg in kc
05-29-2008, 03:09 PM
What do you mean?It means he likes to go to a club, give head to a guy and then let the guy pound him in his backside mancave.

NTTAWWT

BucEyedPea
05-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Be yourself, pay attention but not too much attention. That is all.

Donger
05-29-2008, 03:21 PM

What about penis and testicles lightly coated with baby powder?

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 03:21 PM

JESUS

Donger
05-29-2008, 03:22 PM
JESUS

What?

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 03:22 PM
seriously?

Donger
05-29-2008, 03:23 PM
seriously?

Yes, seriously. BEP's a female. You know, the target audience.

Mr. Laz
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
don't really pick them up ... but there are some tactics.

1. Fun Guy - Be fun and friends with everyone around but them. It gets them watching you and wondering why you aren't paying attention to them. Great for the hot chick who is used to guys drooling over them.

2. Poor little lost boy - (chicks can't resist helping/fixing/mothering) it bring down the defenses. Once that happens it's much easier.

3. strong silent/troubled type - difficult but effective. The problem is you have to STAY in contact with them but remain slightly aloof. Works best when you know you gonna be around them quite a bit through friends and stuff. Note ... you also have to be around friends who aren't gonna squeal on you if they have seen this tactic before. A major CockBlock situation.

StcChief
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Go commando, Wear stuff that breathes....skip leather pants......

sounds like playdry boxes/briefs may be a new invention in short order.... for now I guess the baby powder works for you

chasedude
05-29-2008, 03:26 PM
JESUS

LMAO

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 03:27 PM
2. Poor little lost boy - (chicks can't resist helping/fixing/mothering) it bring down the defenses. Once that happens it's much easier.

That ****ing works?

Donger
05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
That ****ing works?

Absolutely.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Yes, seriously. BEP's a female. You know, the target audience.

I know.

Bowser
05-29-2008, 03:29 PM

What was that?

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Absolutely.

*takes notes*

Donger
I know.

So, why not ask her? If she responds that she doesn't like it when her men are lightly coated in baby powder, it's valuable feedback.

BucEyedPea

I'd think you were a loony perv.
Boy, listen to you dudes. What a bunch of actors or manipulators!LMAO:p

Mr. Laz
That ****ing works?
holy shite yes .... it's one of my staples

the only real problem is that you have to pick a reason to be "hurt/lost/emo" without looking pathetic.

btw .... i don't mean lost as in directions, i mean lost as it "just dumped by GF and nobody understands me" type lost.

Donger
*takes notes*

You could be the f*cking poster boy for that scenario.

BucEyedPea
05-29-2008, 03:31 PM
So, why not ask her? If she responds that she doesn't like it when her men are lightly coated in baby powder, it's valuable feedback.

Yup! Even bettr'n mahket research!

Hammock Parties

the only real problem is that you have to pick a reason to be "hurt/lost/emo" without looking pathetic.

btw .... i don't mean lost as in directions, i mean lost as it "just dumped by GF and nobody understands me" type lost.

I'm shocked it doesn't land you in the friend zone.

Donger
I'd think you were a loony perv.
Boy, listen to you dudes. What a bunch of actors or manipulators!LMAO:p

Hey now, it's not me!

* pointing over at Simply Red *

So, is that a yes or no?

BucEyedPea

I am clicking and save your posts in here Lazarus.

BucEyedPea
05-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey now, it's not me!

* pointing over at Simply Red *

So, is that a yes or no?

You and your rhetorical questions. Geesh!

Donger
05-29-2008, 03:33 PM
You and your rhetorical questions. Geesh!

Well, maybe you like loony pervs.

BucEyedPea
05-29-2008, 03:33 PM

Exactly what I was thinkin'.

But then he's a Dem, and they like sympathy. :p

Mr. Laz
05-29-2008, 03:43 PM
it will if you let it go on too long

you only use until they let you "confide in them"

then you are past their "pickup defenses" and can move away from the reason your lost and start actually hitting on them.

SPATCH
05-29-2008, 03:53 PM
the thing that works best for me, as a twenty year old, is being an asshole. if you talk some shit to a good looking girl, it drives them nuts. i kinda found it out on accident, but i do it all the time now.

however, it only works on sluttier girls, which are pretty much the only types of girls i talk to when i'm drinking.

Mr. Laz
05-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Exactly what I was thinkin'.

But then he's a Dem, and they like sympathy. :p

:cuss:

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 03:56 PM
the thing that works best for me, as a twenty year old, is being an asshole. if you talk some shit to a good looking girl, it drives them nuts. i kinda found it out on accident, but i do it all the time now.

however, it only works on sluttier girls, which are pretty much the only types of girls i talk to when i'm drinking.

Define "talk some shit."

Donger
05-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Define "talk some shit."

Pretend that you aren't interested.

SPATCH
05-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Define "talk some shit."

its mostly acting like you're not interested... but i'll tell a girl that she's not a good dancer or something like that. after i say something like that, i'll walk away and if she comes over to say something to me, that normally means it in the bag.

Mr. Laz
05-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Define "talk some shit."
a friend of mine used to do this all the time

it worked too ..... although it's not for me.

he was down right mean to them

you take a hot chick with low self-esteem and they will eat that shite up.

BucEyedPea
05-29-2008, 04:05 PM

I was gonna say, before I got to the "sluttier" part that you must like chicks with self-esteem issues.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 04:06 PM
its mostly acting like you're not interested... but i'll tell a girl that she's not a good dancer or something like that. after i say something like that, i'll walk away and if she comes over to say something to me, that normally means it in the bag.

Only works on the younger girls. I had a friend who kicked a girl out of his room in college naked. She came running back to him the next day.

Phobia
Define "talk some shit."

Don't even think about it. You need to have some game to play to that level of manipulation.

Hammock Parties

I totally did that after a movie once. We went to see "The Time Machine" and I disagreed with her on a plot point. Then I walked away. HARDCORE!

Simply Red
I was gonna say, before I got to the "sluttier" part that you must like chicks with self-esteem issues.

there is a plethora of them out there though. No question, as well as men too.

Donger
05-29-2008, 04:07 PM

GoChiefs, I don't recommend this course of action in your case.

Donger
05-29-2008, 04:08 PM
I totally did that after a movie once. We went to see "The Time Machine" and I disagreed with her on a plot point. Then I walked away. HARDCORE!

Was this a date?

Donger
05-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Only works on the younger girls. I had a friend who kicked a girl out of his room in college naked. She came running back to him the next day.

Yes, but did she throw a condom at him and say, "You ARE going to f*ck me tonight!"?

SPATCH
05-29-2008, 04:09 PM
i don't use the "shit talking" method all the time. if i actually like a girl, i'm a lot more conventional.

Hammock Parties
05-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Was this a date?

No. But it was just us, and I sat next to her in the movie theater.

Simply Red

BucEyedPea
there is a plethora of them out there though. No question, as well as men too.

I guess so. The reason I say be yourself is because once she sees the real you you lose anyway. Unless you don't care for more, then I can see it. The reason why I say "pay attention but not too much" is because that falls under the mystery point you mentioned. I mean each of us are different but also the same in some ways. Personally, I don't want a doormat falling all over me or an asshole either. But after the being yourself, attention but not too much...it's about rapport. At least for me.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Yes, but did she throw a condom at him and say, "You ARE going to f*ck me tonight!"?

It was his girlfriend.

Donger

Have you ever seen the film Say Anything?

Mr. Laz
it's all about knowing what tactic applies to which girl

99.9% of girls are catchable if you use the right approach for their personality and state of mind.

(state of mind - girls change alot depending on where they are at ... what they have had to drink ... what kind of day they've had.)

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 04:12 PM
I guess so. The reason I say be yourself is because once she sees the real you you lose anyway. Unless you don't care for more, then I can see it. The reason why I say "pay attention but not too much" is because that falls under the mystery point you mentioned. I mean each of us are different but also the same in some ways. Personally, I don't want a doormat falling all over me or an asshole either. But after the being yourself, attention but not too much...it's about rapport. At least for me.

Solid reminder. Sure.

Simply Red
05-29-2008, 04:12 PM
it's all about knowing what tactic applies to which girl

99.9% of girls are catchable if you use the right approach for their personality and state of mind.

(state of mind - girls change alot depending on where they are at ... what they have had to drink ... what kind of day they've had.)

Thread over.

Donger
05-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Thread over.

Do you have a min/max on the age of the women you are targeting? If so, what are they?

siberian khatru
05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
a friend of mine used to do this all the time

it worked too ..... although it's not for me.

he was down right mean to them

you take a hot chick with low self-esteem and they will eat that shite up.

Yup. Used to drive me nuts, seeing total assholes score hot babes. I just couldn't pull that shit off.

OTOH, I had a good friend in college who wasn't much to look at, but had a great personality, could chat up anybody, and he scored lots of quality poon. Girls thought he was fun to be with. And he was.

crazycoffey
05-29-2008, 04:22 PM
You could be the f*cking poster boy for that scenario.

But "mommy was mean last night, she knows I like my mash potatoes with brown gravy, not white" probably won't work....

SPATCH
05-29-2008, 04:22 PM
i never use lines... but if a girl is dancing with a drink in her hand and she looks like she is having a good time... a line that i have used that works is, "o my god, i have to tell you. i almost wore the exact same thing tonight." some of them will laugh their asses off, then its easy