05-30-2008, 07:00 PM
Damn.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/galleries/54_4.jpg

KCFalcon59
05-30-2008, 07:04 PM
Tell that boy to eat!

Boon
05-30-2008, 07:05 PM
And Tony seems to have lost some weight himself.

kcxiv
05-30-2008, 07:05 PM
<.insert captain obvious picture here>

Tribal Warfare
05-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Tell that boy to eat!

seriously, I'm surprised he didn't call LJ's personal trainer to add the muscle.

BWillie
05-30-2008, 08:38 PM
I bet he still benches three hundo

Smed1065
05-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Was that Joey?

DaneMcCloud
05-30-2008, 08:47 PM
I bet he still benches three hundo

I bet he only pays $3 dollars for that haircut

blueballs
05-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Kellie is wearing the boy to the bone

Deberg_1990
05-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Exactly why he will never make it though a whole NFL season healthy.

Sam Hall
05-30-2008, 10:13 PM
I can't tell him apart from the average college underclassman.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I bet he only pays $3 dollars for that haircut

LMAO

HMc
05-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Everyone (except fat lineman and vernon gholston) looks skinny when theyre wearing a big loose shirt like that.

Ugly Duck
05-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Brodie is skinny[/IMG]

We're getting a lot of that about our QB as well....

http://www.sbreport.net/OTA/JaMarcus_Russell.jpg

HMc
05-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Who's won just as many NFL starts as brodie

KCrockaholic
05-30-2008, 10:55 PM

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
05-30-2008, 11:10 PM
He looks like the guy off of Road Trip...

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/road_trip/dj_qualls/roadtrip.jpg

RealSNR
05-31-2008, 12:40 AM
Who's won just as many NFL starts as brodieHot damn. I'm tied for career wins AND I'm fatter than Brodie. What do I win?

ArrowheadHawk
05-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Hot damn. I'm tied for career wins AND I'm fatter than Brodie. What do I win?
:spock:

QuikSsurfer
05-31-2008, 01:16 AM
He looks like the guy off of Road Trip...

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/road_trip/dj_qualls/roadtrip.jpg

ROFL
"It's good"

Ugly Duck
05-31-2008, 01:27 AM

And scored the same as Brobie on the Wonderlic.....

ChiefFan31
05-31-2008, 02:24 AM
If that pic is recent then that is disappointing. The kid has had two full years to gain weight and he has not done it. He just can't survive being that skinny, especially with the current state of our OL. He is going to take hits, and being that frail he will break.

Rausch
05-31-2008, 05:36 AM
Aw hell, he didn't make the sex with Cutler, did he?...

blueballs
05-31-2008, 06:05 AM
Flutie the flea defied the odds
lets hope Brodie the rail can too

RNR
05-31-2008, 06:24 AM
And scored the same as Brobie on the Wonderlic.....

ROFL Like they wouldn't trade in a heart beat!

blueballs
05-31-2008, 06:25 AM

It's the price tag for an unknown

tmax63
05-31-2008, 06:44 AM
I'm thinking he didn't marry for her cooking skills.

teedubya
05-31-2008, 06:53 AM
I would trade Brodie for Russell in a heartbeat. Brodie Croyle does NOT excite me one bit as QB of the Chiefs.

Kellie Croyle does, however, excite me.

Skip Towne
05-31-2008, 06:54 AM
Brodie reminds me of Joe Namath. Just not so stoop shouldered.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 07:04 AM
ROFL Like they wouldn't trade in a heart beat!No, I don't want Jabustus Russell and his ridiculous price tag.

I'm not interested in workout warriors, I like football players.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 07:06 AM
If that pic is recent then that is disappointing. The kid has had two full years to gain weight and he has not done it. He just can't survive being that skinny, especially with the current state of our OL. He is going to take hits, and being that frail he will break.Yeah, if he had gained 15 pounds he'd be good, it wouldn't matter if he took 600 hits, as long as he was listed at 220. But at 205, he's gonna burst into dust the first sack of the season.

RIP Brodie..it was nice knowing you.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 07:51 AM
I think we're in for a rude awakening with Croyle. He's been here for going on FOUR YEARS and they still have to simplify the playbook for him. He's also undersized and not very bright either. Add that to his less than stellar play and Croyle looks like he's in for a very long season. Croyle has the opportunity to be a leader and he's done very little to improve. Sadly, I think Croyle is just a little too laid back to put in the work it takes to become one of the best.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 07:55 AM
I think we're in for a rude awakening with Croyle. He's been here for going on FOUR YEARS and they still have to simplify the playbook for him. He's also undersized and not very bright either. Add that to his less than stellar play and Croyle looks like he's in for a very long season. Croyle has the opportunity to be a leader and he's done very little to improve. Sadly, I think Croyle is just a little too laid back to put in the work it takes to become one of the best.Considering he was drafted in April 2006, I think the FOUR YEARS stat might be a little off.

More like 2 years, 1 month.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Considering he was drafted in April 2006, I think the FOUR YEARS stat might be a little off.

More like 2 years, 1 month.
Whatever-the point still stands that he's had ample time and he's still looks like Barney Fife.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 07:59 AM
Whatever-the point still stands that he's had ample time and he's still looks like Barney Fife.I guess 9 games is ample time.

RNR
05-31-2008, 08:02 AM
No, I don't want Jabustus Russell and his ridiculous price tag.

I'm not interested in workout warriors, I like football players.

Right! if he was drafted by the Chiefs you would be singing a way different tune.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 08:03 AM
I guess 9 games is ample time.I'm talking about putting on muscle in the the time span that he's been here. He hasn't done it-if he isn't willing to do that, then he must not be too committed to his craft now is he?

Nine games is also enough time to form opinion about his play. Can he improve? Sure he can, but as of right now, he's one of the worst starting QBs in the league, if not the worst.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:04 AM
And besides 9 games, he's also had the most wonderful coaching staff, offensive coordinator and QB coach to work with. Not to mention our stellar offensive line, and ample talented targets. Also having LJ for those starts really helped him out as well...oh wait.

C'mon Brodie, come in here and put the Chiefs on your shoulders. You ought to be able to throw at least 3 TD's a game. We gotta go 9-7 sometime soon!

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:06 AM
Right! if he was drafted by the Chiefs you would be singing a way different tune.The tune of disappointment. I don't like Jamarcus Russell, I didn't like him in college, I don't like him now, and regardless of the jersey he wears, I have never desired to have him on our team. Ever. I didn't really want Matt Ryan either, but I guess Falcons fans have convinced themselves he's the greatest QB ever by now, and that every team without a proven QB must have a hard-on for Matt Ryan.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:08 AM
I'm talking about putting on muscle in the the time span that he's been here. He hasn't done it-if he isn't willing to do that, then he must not be too committed to his craft now is he?

Nine games is also enough time to form opinion about his play. Can he improve? Sure he can, but as of right now, he's one of the worst starting QBs in the league, if not the worst.Yeah, he could have put on some weight. I guess I'd be happier knowing he was trying to workout by throwing the football to his WR's in the offseason, building chemistry and whatnot.

I guess QB's have to be 220+ pounds or they'll never work out?

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 08:10 AM
And besides 9 games, he's also had the most wonderful coaching staff, offensive coordinator and QB coach to work with. Not to mention our stellar offensive line, and ample talented targets. Also having LJ for those starts really helped him out as well...oh wait.

C'mon Brodie, come in here and put the Chiefs on your shoulders. You ought to be able to throw at least 3 TD's a game. We gotta go 9-7 sometime soon!
Sorry, you don't like the FACT that CROYLE has looked like shit in his TEN games, but he has. Was it because of the coaching staff and offensive players, we'll soon see, but acting as if Croyle isn't responsible for his own play is laughable. Again, I said he can/could improve, but as of right now, his play has been pure dog shit. Throwing a bunch of rookies in to the fire to somehow be his saviour is some doing a whole lot of wishful thinking.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:11 AM
I'm not so consumed with the weight issue. I know he's frail, but an extra 15 pounds isn't going to make any difference if he gets his knee f*cked or his arm bent backwards.

OnTheWarpath15
05-31-2008, 08:12 AM
I love how people can tell for absolute sure how much the kid weighs or how much muscle he's put on (or not put on) by a picture where he's wearing a t-shirt and jeans...

I wonder if fans on SaintsPlanet and RamsPlanet are bitching that Drew Brees and Marc Bulger are skinny?

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:13 AM
Sorry, you don't like the FACT that CROYLE has looked like shit in his TEN games, but he has. Was it because of the coaching staff and offensive players, we'll soon see, but acting as if Croyle isn't responsible for his own play is laughable. Again, I said he can/could improve, but as of right now, his play has been pure dog shit. Throwing a bunch of rookies in to the fire to somehow be his saviour is some doing a whole lot of wishful thinking.I'm willing to also observe the FACT that OUR ENTIRE TEAM looked like shit in all SIXTEEN games last season, and a decent supporting cast makes all the difference for a young QB.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:14 AM
I love how people can tell for absolute sure how much the kid weighs or how much muscle he's put on (or not put on) by a picture where he's wearing a t-shirt and jeans...

I wonder if fans on SaintsPlanet and RamsPlanet are bitching that Drew Brees and Marc Bulger are skinny?No, they were probably both 10 game phenoms. In their first ten starts they must have averaged at least 9 wins a piece and thrown for 35 TD's with no picks.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:18 AM
It's awesome that the Chiefs are finally trying to develop somebody they drafted for the first time in over two decades, and all some Chiefs fans can say is "He's skinny, he sucked his first season starting."

Well, no sh*t. Did we expect him to be amazing, or even good in his first season? I'd hope not. Become a veteran QB right now Brodie, that's the only way Chiefs fans will like you. You'd better instantly turn older than 30 and lead us to a 9-7 season. Then Chiefs fans will love you like Trent Green.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm willing to also observe the FACT that OUR ENTIRE TEAM looked like shit in all SIXTEEN games last season, and a decent supporting cast makes all the difference for a young QB.
And Yet Huard made more happen with the same supporting cast, as a journeyman back-up QB. Hmmmm.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 08:23 AM
It's awesome that the Chiefs are finally trying to develop somebody they drafted for the first time in over two decades, and all some Chiefs fans can say is "He's skinny, he sucked his first season starting."

Well, no sh*t. Did we expect him to be amazing, or even good in his first season? I'd hope not. Become a veteran QB right now Brodie, that's the only way Chiefs fans will like you. You'd better instantly turn older than 30 and lead us to a 9-7 season. Then Chiefs fans will love you like Trent Green.
Yea, let's put all of our eggs in one basket that is attached to a flaming turd, who's already in his MID twenties and never played well in college. He was also GIVEN the job and still couldn't beat out a career BACK-UP. Where do I sign-up for the free kool-aid?

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Yea, let's put all of our eggs in one basket that is attached to a flaming turd, who's already in his MID twenties and never played well in college. He was also GIVEN the job and still couldn't beat out a career BACK-UP. Where do I sign-up for the free kool-aid?I suppose holding more career records than Joe Namath at Alabama = never played well in college.

And WTF else do you suppose we do about our eggs. We didn't have a chance to draft Matt Ryan, so we could have went after Brian Brohm or Chad Henne. Both equally as exciting as Brodie, or went after a FA. Would you rather watch an old turd play, than give a young guy a chance?

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 08:30 AM
So 41 TDs to 22 INTs in college is the gold standard now? Color me unimpressed.

DaKCMan AP
05-31-2008, 08:33 AM
I think we're in for a rude awakening with Croyle. He's been here for going on FOUR YEARS and they still have to simplify the playbook for him. He's also undersized and not very bright either. Add that to his less than stellar play and Croyle looks like he's in for a very long season. Croyle has the opportunity to be a leader and he's done very little to improve. Sadly, I think Croyle is just a little too laid back to put in the work it takes to become one of the best.

I'm talking about putting on muscle in the the time span that he's been here. He hasn't done it-if he isn't willing to do that, then he must not be too committed to his craft now is he?

Nine games is also enough time to form opinion about his play. Can he improve? Sure he can, but as of right now, he's one of the worst starting QBs in the league, if not the worst.

And Yet Huard made more happen with the same supporting cast, as a journeyman back-up QB. Hmmmm.

Yea, let's put all of our eggs in one basket that is attached to a flaming turd, who's already in his MID twenties and never played well in college. He was also GIVEN the job and still couldn't beat out a career BACK-UP. Where do I sign-up for the free kool-aid?

There's a month's worth of stupid up there..

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 08:35 AM
There's a month's worth of stupid up there..Don't worry I'll try and catch up with your dipshit posts, too.

Sorry, that someone has an OPINION that DIFFERS from your sacred OPINION. We all know you are the end all and be all on Brodie.

DaKCMan AP
05-31-2008, 08:39 AM
Sorry, that someone has an OPINION that DIFFERS from your sacred OPINION. We all know you are the end all and be all on Brodie.

At least you acknowledge it. Now you need to learn to embrace my sacred opinion.

crazycoffey
05-31-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm excited he's got the keys to the team now. So, let's see what he can / can't do and this arguement is over....

Pablo
05-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Don't worry I'll try and catch up with your dipshit posts, too.

Sorry, that someone has an OPINION that DIFFERS from your sacred OPINION. We all know you are the end all and be all on Brodie.He probably has a much better idea on his college play than most posters on the board.

Brock
05-31-2008, 08:57 AM
Exactly why he will never make it though a whole NFL season healthy.

Actually, it has very little to do with that.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 09:01 AM
At least you acknowledge it. Now you need to learn to embrace my sacred opinion. Or consider the source...:p

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 09:10 AM
I think we're in for a rude awakening with Croyle. He's been here for going on FOUR YEARS and they still have to simplify the playbook for him.

This is his third year.

He's also undersized and not very bright either.

Please. He's plenty bright. You're talking like he's Jake Plummer. Just watch the guy play and you can see he's not dumb. What an unbelievably stupid thing for you to say.

Croyle has the opportunity to be a leader and he's done very little to improve. Sadly, I think Croyle is just a little too laid back to put in the work it takes to become one of the best.

Brodie stayed in Kansas City the ENTIRE OFFSEASON. Are you seriously this dense?

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 09:13 AM
This is his third year.

Please. He's plenty bright. You're talking like he's Jake Plummer. Just watch the guy play and you can see he's not dumb. What an unbelievably stupid thing for you to say.

Brodie stayed in Kansas City the ENTIRE OFFSEASON. Are you seriously this dense?I said 4th year instead of third year. BFD, I woke up too ****ing early to start posting here and listening to your tripe. Okay, Brodie comes across as a hick-that doesn't mean I'm not pulling for him, but he hasn't proven shit, he looks rail thin and the offense has been SIMPLIFIED FOR HIM, you ****ing twat.

milkman
05-31-2008, 09:16 AM
I said 4th year instead of third year. BFD, I woke up too ****ing early to start posting here and listening to your tripe. Okay, Brodie comes across as a hick-that doesn't mean I'm not pulling for him, but he hasn't proven shit, he looks rail thin and the offense has been SIMPLIFIED FOR HIM, you ****ing twat.

No, the offense hasn't been simplified for him.

It's been simplified so that rookies and newcomers, which we have a shit ton of, can transition easier into it.

beach tribe
05-31-2008, 09:40 AM

All we would have to sign/trade for is Quinn Gray. That's basically what Jamarcus amounts to in my mind. I wonder how much their salaries differ.

beach tribe
05-31-2008, 09:47 AM
I said 4th year instead of third year. BFD, I woke up too ****ing early to start posting here and listening to your tripe. Okay, Brodie comes across as a hick-that doesn't mean I'm not pulling for him, but he hasn't proven shit, he looks rail thin and the offense has been SIMPLIFIED FOR HIM, you ****ing twat.

You obviously have ZERO idea what you are talking about.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 09:51 AM
Brobie is teh sux!!11?!!11

Get me someone with at least 11 years experience right now..with an older QB we could actually compete, we're wasting time with this young QB, and we're wasting time with all these stupid rookies we drafted.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 09:59 AM

The offense was not simplified for Brodie, dumbass. It was simplified because that's the way Herm wants it for EVERYONE.

Your post was downright ignorant. Brodie stayed in Kansas City the entire offseason working out and learning the new offense. Laid back, my ass. Get a clue.

Pablo
05-31-2008, 10:05 AM
The offense was not simplified for Brodie, dumbass. It was simplified because that's the way Herm wants it for EVERYONE.

Your post was downright ignorant. Brodie stayed in Kansas City the entire offseason working out and learning the new offense. Laid back, my ass. Get a clue.When you're informed it's a lot harder to hate someone and have a scapegoat.

I can already hear it, we went 5-11 in 2008 because Brodie sucks. If we had Damon in there we would have won at least 9 games and been in the playoffs!

blueballs
05-31-2008, 10:14 AM
pile on
Does BigChiefFan do kids birthday parties

ElGringo
05-31-2008, 10:22 AM
I no longer question why the chiefs can't draft and develop a great quarterback. The first chance the fans get to pounce on him they take. Now I realize that when the season is over, all the people who are saying he sux will come back and say I told you so. We can not expect a wonderful season, and realistically we can not expect the playoffs. I however will not say that a quarterback sux before he is out on the field and proving it. If he gets sacked all the time withing 2 seconds of getting the ball, I think we can blame the o-line. Lets just give the kid a chance to see if he sux or not (and no, the 9 starts he got last year without LJ or an O-Line doesn't count).

milkman
05-31-2008, 10:24 AM
I no longer question why the chiefs can't draft and develop a great quarterback. The first chance the fans get to pounce on him they take. Now I realize that when the season is over, all the people who are saying he sux will come back and say I told you so. We can not expect a wonderful season, and realistically we can not expect the playoffs. I however will not say that a quarterback sux before he is out on the field and proving it. If he gets sacked all the time withing 2 seconds of getting the ball, I think we can blame the o-line. Lets just give the kid a chance to see if he sux or not (and no, the 9 starts he got last year without LJ or an O-Line doesn't count).

So you're counting the preseason starts?

ElGringo
05-31-2008, 10:26 AM
So you're counting the preseason starts?

No, no one counts preseason, sorry if I got numbers wrong or whatever. Does anyone ever count preseason as a start?

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 10:26 AM
I no longer question why the chiefs can't draft and develop a great quarterback. The first chance the fans get to pounce on him they take.

It's gonna be brutal this year.

HypnotizedMonkey
05-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Whatever-the point still stands that he's had ample time and he's still looks like Barney Fife.

I like it... both with a bullet in their pocket if sh!t goes down.

this dude has been scrawny since day 1... and I tell you... that extra weight will slow him down when he's running for his dear life this year.

milkman
05-31-2008, 10:33 AM
No, no one counts preseason, sorry if I got numbers wrong or whatever. Does anyone ever count preseason as a start?

Yeah, there's a poster here who counts them, at least for Brodie last year.

Mama Hip Rockets
05-31-2008, 10:36 AM
And Tony seems to have lost some weight himself.

ROFL

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 10:50 AM

Your post was downright ignorant. Brodie stayed in Kansas City the entire offseason working out and learning the new offense. Laid back, my ass. Get a clue.Simplified for everyone? Okay, who exactly runs that offense, genuis? Simplified is the same thing as DUMBED-DOWN, but I'm sure Croyle is a regular Einstein, right?

crazycoffey
05-31-2008, 10:52 AM
Me thinks this thread needs dumbing down....

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Simplified for everyone? Okay, who exactly runs that offense, genuis? Simplified is the same thing as DUMBED-DOWN, but I'm sure Croyle is a regular Einstein, right?

Your assertion that the Chiefs had to dumb down the offense for Brodie Croyle has zero basis in reality. Herm wants it this way regardless of who's running it. He wants it simple for young players with no apparent intention of ever complicating it.

milkman
05-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Me thinks this thread needs dumbing down....

BigChiefFan has already taken care of that, thanks.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 10:56 AM
Your assertion that the Chiefs had to dumb down the offense for Brodie Croyle has zero basis in reality. Herm wants it this way regardless of who's running it. He wants it simple for young players with no apparent intention of ever complicating it.
Zero basis in reality? I guess the 9 STARTS, ZERO WINS isn't reality in your book?

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 10:57 AM
Zero basis in reality? I guess the 9 STARTS, ZERO WINS isn't reality in your book?

Croyle has not started nine games.

Continue to prove you are dumb.

R&GHomer
05-31-2008, 11:18 AM
This Brodie bashing doesn't surprise me one bit. The kid had shit surrounding him last year. Hell, I remember how everyone was calling for Trent Green's head on a platter after his first season with the Chiefs. Give the kid his chance, if he can't get it done this year then move on.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 11:22 AM
Croyle has not started nine games.

Continue to prove you are dumb.Dumb? Maybe misinformed on how many starts he has, but you'll always be a ****ing twat. Sorry, I have a life outside of the Chiefs since they have only been shitty for 4 ****ing decades now. I don't spend near the time or energy on their trash, since they made it abdundantly clear they don't give a shit about the fans, so guess what, I don't care enough to look into every ****ing little detail to somehow justify my stance is better than yours. BFD, you got one right.

Spott
05-31-2008, 11:23 AM
All we would have to sign/trade for is Quinn Gray. That's basically what Jamarcus amounts to in my mind. I wonder how much their salaries differ.

Quinn Gray is actually a pretty decent QB. He filled in for Garrard at QB very well last year and is probably better than any QB on our current roster.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 11:23 AM
BFD, you got one right.

What?

Everything you have posted in this thread is completely off base.

I suppose you will be booing Brodie with all the other retarded Chiefs fans when he throws an interception this season, eh?

Sad. Give the kid a chance with some talent behind him.

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2008, 11:24 AM
START MVP HUARD!

R&GHomer
05-31-2008, 11:26 AM
I have to say I'm a little dissapointed he doesn't appear to have gained any weight so far this off season. Has anyone ever heard anything regarding his ability to gain weight and muscle mass? It could be that no matter what he does he's only going to be able to get so big. Unfortunately that doesn't apply to me. I could look at a cup cake and gain weight. Just curious

HMc
05-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Dumb? Maybe misinformed on how many starts he has, but you'll always be a ****ing twat. Sorry, I have a life outside of the Chiefs since they have only been shitty for 4 ****ing decades now. I don't spend near the time or energy on their trash, since they made it abdundantly clear they don't give a shit about the fans, so guess what, I don't care enough to look into every ****ing little detail to somehow justify my stance is better than yours. BFD, you got one right.

So if you know you don't know wtf you're talking about, why not just can it and stop embarrasing yourself?

While gochiefs' attention whoring can be annoying, and he's prone to a bit of flip-flopping with opinions, he's pretty damn good with the facts.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 11:27 AM
I have to say I'm a little dissapointed he doesn't appear to have gained any weight so far this off season. Has anyone ever heard anything regarding his ability to gain weight and muscle mass? It could be that no matter what he does he's only going to be able to get so big.

That's pretty much what the deal is. He's maximized his frame. He just can't get any bigger. I bet he is pretty chiseled, though.

beach tribe
05-31-2008, 11:28 AM

Welcome to the party Corona drinker.

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 11:28 AM
What?

Everything you have posted in this thread is completely off base.

I suppose you will be booing Brodie with all the other retarded Chiefs fans when he throws an interception this season, eh?

Sad. Give the kid a chance with some talent behind him. I will give him a chance, thank you very much. However, I'm not going to hang off of his junk like he's been some kind of God on the field, when he hasn't been. Up to this point he has played like shit and I will call it like I see it. I hope he does improve, but at this point he's shown very little to annoint him the second coming, some are acting like he is. Yea, he's Joe ****ing Namath all the sudden.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 11:31 AM
However, I'm not going to hang off of his junk like he's been some kind of God on the field, when he hasn't been.

No one is doing that.

beach tribe
05-31-2008, 11:33 AM
Dumb? Maybe misinformed on how many starts he has, but you'll always be a ****ing twat. Sorry, I have a life outside of the Chiefs since they have only been shitty for 4 ****ing decades now. I don't spend near the time or energy on their trash, since they made it abdundantly clear they don't give a shit about the fans, so guess what, I don't care enough to look into every ****ing little detail to somehow justify my stance is better than yours. BFD, you got one right.

Which is exactly why I said you have ZERO idea what you are talking about, yet you ram your opinions down everyone else's throat as if you have an inside track on the subject. Settle down if you "don't give a shit" because you obviously do care, just don't know shit.

J Diddy
05-31-2008, 11:38 AM
I will give him a chance, thank you very much. However, I'm not going to hang off of his junk like he's been some kind of God on the field, when he hasn't been. Up to this point he has played like shit and I will call it like I see it. I hope he does improve, but at this point he's shown very little to annoint him the second coming, some are acting like he is. Yea, he's Joe ****ing Namath all the sudden.

the point is nobody knows

if everybody gave up on elway so quickly what would be ?

BigChiefFan
05-31-2008, 11:41 AM
Which is exactly why I said you have ZERO idea what you are talking about, yet you ram your opinions down everyone else's throat as if you have an inside track on the subject. Settle down if you "don't give a shit" because you obviously do care, just don't know shit.
So know this has turned into a dick measuring contest. I'm not going to sit here and tell you about all of the knowledge that I have, etc, etc...BFD I made a mistake, I ADMITTED it, which is more than most around here can do and now some want to pile on? Here's an idea, never make a mistake, never, okay, perfecto man. After that, eat shit.

J Diddy
05-31-2008, 11:44 AM
So know this has turned into a dick measuring contest. I'm not going to sit here and tell you about all of the knowledge that I have, etc, etc...BFD I made a mistake, I ADMITTED it, which is more than most around here can do and now some want to pile on? Here's an idea, never make a mistake, never, okay, perfecto man. After that, eat shit.

wow

HMc
05-31-2008, 11:48 AM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/ny2ks/omfg.jpg

stonedstooge
05-31-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't think the offense was simplified for the players sake. I think it had to be simplified so that Herm could understand it. Which I still don't think he does.

blueballs
05-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Saunders is in St Louis
get over it /Herm

Groves
05-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Did we really want him to add weight in his arms? Doesn't seem core enough to help out with getting banged around.

Brock
05-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Did we really want him to add weight in his arms? Doesn't seem core enough to help out with getting banged around.

This idea that adding weight, be it muscle or whatever, reduces his injury risk is a joke. He's injury prone whether he's lighter or bloated on creatine.

Bowser
05-31-2008, 12:29 PM
TYLER THIGPEN FTMF'NW!!!!

Pablo
05-31-2008, 12:31 PM
This idea that adding weight, be it muscle or whatever, reduces his injury risk is a joke. He's injury prone whether he's lighter or bloated on creatine.Exactly.

What's the proper conversion rate, 1 lb. of lean muscle mass = the ability to take 10 more nasty hits without injury?

tomahawk kid
05-31-2008, 12:32 PM
That's pretty much what the deal is. He's maximized his frame. He just can't get any bigger. I bet he is pretty chiseled, though.

Didn't you say you thought he looked bigger at OTAs?

HMc
05-31-2008, 12:32 PM
This idea that adding weight, be it muscle or whatever, reduces his injury risk is a joke. He's injury prone whether he's lighter or bloated on creatine.

Yeah, some dudes are just fragile, and it's not just the lighter guys either. Sometimes greater weight can reduce injury risk, but to suggest that this magical 10-15 pounds everyone wants him to pile on is going to make a real difference is silly. It could even reduce his elusiveness.

wtf with the italics tags

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 12:41 PM
Didn't you say you thought he looked bigger at OTAs?

I said I thought he looked bigger based on a photo.

OnTheWarpath15
05-31-2008, 01:06 PM

Yeah, Huard made more happen...

:rolleyes:

Minnesota: Huard drove for the go ahead score. The defense held on for the win.

@ Oakland: Huard drove for the go ahead score. The defense held on for the win.

@ Indy: Croyle drove for the go ahead score. The defense DID NOT hold on for the win.

@ Jets: Croyle drove for the go ahead score. The defense DID NOT hold on for the win.

If the defense does it's job in those 2 games, we're not having this conversation.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Not exactly, Warpath. Croyle drove for the TYING score.

OnTheWarpath15
05-31-2008, 01:10 PM

Finally, some common ****ing sense in this thread.

crazycoffey

doesn't devalue his arguement in the slightest.

OnTheWarpath15

I stand corrected.

The point stands, however.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 01:14 PM
doesn't devalue his arguement in the slightest.

I think it does. Croyle would have had to mount another drive to take the lead.

In fact, we had opportunites in Indianapolis when the game was tied and we had the ball to take the lead. Croyle did not get the job done. The same was true at the end of regulation against the Jets.

alanm
05-31-2008, 01:15 PM

I wonder if fans on SaintsPlanet and RamsPlanet are bitching that Drew Brees and Marc Bulger are skinny?
I don't even think that picture is of Croyle anyway. I think GC is pulling a fast one and getting a laugh out of it.
Come to think of it looking at it again. I still don't think it looks anything like Croyle. Maybe some 15 yr old kid.

Bowser
05-31-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't even think that picture is of Croyle anyway. I think GC is pulling a fast one and getting a laugh out of it.
Come to think of it looking at it again. I still don't think it looks anything like Croyle. Maybe some 15 yr old kid.

That was my first thought as well.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2008, 01:19 PM

It's Croyle.

KurtCobain
05-31-2008, 01:21 PM
That pic really is Croyle, I was there that day and have a pic of my own, he's skinny as hell, seems rude, and looks very stupid.

I still got some hope for him though.

alanm
05-31-2008, 01:22 PM
That was my first thought as well.
Hell, that could be a picture of me when I was 15-16.
Hey! Where the hell did you get that picture from 1974??
You're in f*cking trouble GC.

max sleeper
05-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Way to soon to judge Brodie. It will make a differance when you have LJ in the backfield and for gods sakes I hope we have a FB that will thump or just put a hot on a blitzer up the middle. The line will start to Gel and Brodie will be in a situation that he can let LJ and the RB's control the tempo. When I watched Brodie play you could see the lasers and rainbows he could put on a dime. When you are in the NFL it takes comfort @ the QB position to succeed as a passer/leader/team mate. With the line we had last year comfort was not an option without LJ to take the heat off. He has done everything we have asked of him this off season. Go Brodie and Go Chiefs!!!:thumb:

tomahawk kid
05-31-2008, 01:51 PM
That pic really is Croyle, I was there that day and have a pic of my own, he's skinny as hell, seems rude, and looks very stupid.

I still got some hope for him though.

Rude, huh?

Do tell.

Brock
05-31-2008, 01:53 PM
Way to soon to judge Brodie.

We'll be hearing this next year too.

KurtCobain
05-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Rude, huh?

Do tell.

He just seemed rude to some little kids. Seemed like he started to get an attitude after a few minutes of picture taking.

max sleeper
05-31-2008, 02:09 PM

Not from me you won't! This year is his chance, if he does not become the leader of this team by the end of the season, that will be enough and it would be time to move on. Go Chiefs!

J Diddy
05-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Not from me you won't! This year is his chance, if he does not become the leader of this team by the end of the season, that will be enough and it would be time to move on. Go Chiefs!

you make this sound like it's your decision

beach tribe
05-31-2008, 03:02 PM

I don't really think so. I think it's the general consensus that his shot with the fan base is the 2008 season.

HMc
06-02-2008, 07:13 AM
Way to soon to judge Brodie. It will make a differance when you have LJ in the backfield and for gods sakes I hope we have a FB that will thump or just put a hot on a blitzer up the middle. The line will start to Gel and Brodie will be in a situation that he can let LJ and the RB's control the tempo. When I watched Brodie play you could see the lasers and rainbows he could put on a dime. When you are in the NFL it takes comfort @ the QB position to succeed as a passer/leader/team mate. With the line we had last year comfort was not an option without LJ to take the heat off. He has done everything we have asked of him this off season. Go Brodie and Go Chiefs!!!:thumb:

Why do people think that LJ's return is going to have defences imploding, with players jumping up and down in a nervous panic screaming OMFG IT'S LJ IT'S LJ WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DOOOOO? and thereby taking their eyes off Chandelier Croyle, allowing him to unleash his supposed awesomeness on an i'll prepared secondary?

Brock
06-02-2008, 07:58 AM
I no longer question why the chiefs can't draft and develop a great quarterback. The first chance the fans get to pounce on him they take.

Yeah, that's a lot different than every single other team in the league.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Why do people think that LJ's return is going to have defenses imploding, with players jumping up and down in a nervous panic screaming OMFG IT'S LJ IT'S LJ WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DOOOOO? and thereby taking their eyes off Chandelier Croyle, allowing him to unleash his supposed awesomeness on an i'll prepared secondary?

I believe D Bowe said in an interview that teams did not respect the running game and playaction once LJ went down.