PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Golfing and peeing all in one

theultimatekcchiefsfan
06-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Check it out a golf club that fits in your bag that you can pee in discretely while on the course.
:clap:

http://www.uroclub.org/details.html

teedubya
06-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Sweet Bill Walker of KState could use one of those.

teedubya
06-06-2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.uroclub.org/images/p_detail3.jpghttp://www.uroclub.org/images/p_detail1.jpg

Joie
06-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Eww. Just eww.

acesn8s
06-07-2008, 02:27 AM
and have a club in my bag that smells like piss?

I don't think so. That is why there are trees on golf courses.

Rausch
06-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Good idea.

Public urination is considered public indecency, and gets you listed on the sex offenders list (re: MO), in 9 states...

CoMoChief
06-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Somebody has to say it sometime.

"that hole's not big enough."

Spott
06-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Good idea.

Public urination is considered public indecency, and gets you listed on the sex offenders list (re: MO), in 9 states...

Are you joking or is that for real?

Herzig
06-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Can you shit in it too?

blueballs
06-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Somebody has to say it sometime.

"that hole's not big enough."

the dude that invented it
drives a porshe now

Joie
06-07-2008, 09:16 AM
and have a club in my bag that smells like piss?

I don't think so. That is why there are trees on golf courses.

I'm so glad you feel that way. We would have had a helluva argument had you decided you wanted to buy that thing. A club in your bag that smells like piss becomes a club in our house that smells like piss.

jspchief
06-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Good idea.

Public urination is considered public indecency, and gets you listed on the sex offenders list (re: MO), in 9 states... And we all know how strict the public urination enforcement is on golf courses.

No thanks. I think since I'm not 3 years old, I may just hold it until I hit the turn.

Pablo
06-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Are you joking or is that for real?No, I've seen people get arrested for pissing in an alley behind the bars here in town.

I'm pretty sure he's right on, if you get caught with your wang out, even if it is in a dark alley by yourself, at 2 in the morning on a Wednesday night, you can catch a public indecency charge and that can bring a sex offense charge along with it.

And this thing is effin dumb. Just go before you leave the clubhouse, you'll hit the turn in an 1.5-2 hours. If you're gonna explode, there are usually plenty of trees, gullies, bushes, secluded areas, on a course. Do your business really fast or just hold it. I really don't want a piss club in my bag. Just something for me to get drunk and spill or drop or something, then be covered in stinky piss in the sun.

stlchiefs
06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
No, I've seen people get arrested for pissing in an alley behind the bars here in town.

if you get caught with your wang out, even if it is in a dark alley by yourself, at 2 in the morning on a Wednesday night, you can catch a public indecency charge and that can bring a sex offense charge along with it.

This is a pretty detailed description. So you've seen this happen to "PEOPLE" ;)? I'm thinking personal experience. :)

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2008, 12:47 PM
You wouldn't have to hold it very long if you played at my course, especially on the front nine.

Clubhouse at #1, again at #4 green/#5 Tee, a porta-john at #7 tee, then the clubhouse again at #10 tee, and another porta-john at #13 tee.

The longest you'd ever have to go between piss breaks is 5 holes.

Skip Towne
06-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Does this count against the 14 club limit?