PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Photos of Chiefs mini camp from Arrowhead

Farzin
06-08-2008, 09:14 AM
I made a ten minute slide show..keep in mind this was my first time taking photos for a big event like this, but I've received good comments so far from my friends adn family who have seen this. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfs1qloOVs4

recxjake
06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Thank you

Deberg_1990
06-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Good work! and welcome to the board!

GoTurd has some "friendly" competition. I like it.

boogblaster
06-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Welcome pilgrim ... your photos were a summer-pleaser ....

StcChief
06-08-2008, 09:40 AM
nice work, competition is a wonderful thing

Rooster
06-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. :clap:

milkman
06-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Nice to get pics, even if you can't really draw any conclusions form them.

Gotta say though, that pic of Dorsey busting through the line was sweet.

Easy 6
06-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Your a squared away young man...you just might be n00b of the year.

Welcome & Thanx.

rad
06-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Other than taking pictures during the Anthem, nice work.

blueballs
06-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Your a squared away young man...you just might be n00b of the year.

That's like wishing the Madden curse on him
:burn:

Coogs
06-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Farzin,

Thanks! The youngster walking down the steps at the 6:27 mark behind Bowe and LJ is my son. Pretty cool!

:thumb:

Rain Man
06-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Bill Belichick and I thank you.

What's that on Dorsey's right leg? Is it a brace?

Farzin
06-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Thanks for your comments guys :D

ChieflySpeaking
06-08-2008, 12:58 PM
So is Goatse jealous?

Hammock Parties
06-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Good work! and welcome to the board!

GoTurd has some "friendly" competition. I like it.

So is Goatse jealous?

Because he posted a slideshow of still photos?

Please.

beach tribe
06-08-2008, 01:08 PM

Please.

Any word on the DT vids?

Hammock Parties
06-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Any word on the DT vids?

If I get any e-mails I'll post them in the thread.

the Talking Can
06-08-2008, 02:23 PM
except for that first picture of what appears to be an albino otter with belly rolls, nice...

FAX
06-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Wow, Mr. Farzin. In a mere 33 posts, you have totally taken over Mr. GoChiefs' role on this board. Amazing.

FAX

the Talking Can
06-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow, Mr. Farzin. In a mere 33 posts, you have totally taken over Mr. GoChiefs' role on this board. Amazing.

FAX

all he has to is come out of the closet, and goatse's reason for being disappears in 34 posts...

FAX
06-08-2008, 02:34 PM
And many believed that Mr. GoChiefs was entirely unique and utterly irreplaceable. It's a crazy world.

FAX

Farzin
06-08-2008, 03:37 PM
And many believed that Mr. GoChiefs was entirely unique and utterly irreplaceable. It's a crazy world.

FAX

Hehe..I apprechiate the kind feedback and the suggesgtions people have sent me. I will be attending more of these and will try to get more photos if possible as I plan to attend other practices.

As far as GoChiefs, I am obviously new and don't know who he/she is. According to many of you, I have taken a prime role, I just hope I am not causing controversy :)

FAX
06-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Hehe..I apprechiate the kind feedback and the suggesgtions people have sent me. I will be attending more of these and will try to get more photos if possible as I plan to attend other practices.

As far as GoChiefs, I am obviously new and don't know who he/she is. According to many of you, I have taken a prime role, I just hope I am not causing controversy :)

There's no controversy, Mr. Farzin.

Mr. GoChiefs is long-forgotten.

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-08-2008, 03:52 PM
You assholes. ROFL

the Talking Can
06-08-2008, 03:53 PM

just some gentle noob teasing.....goatse is a hole in a bathroom at Nick Athan's house....

Hammock Parties
06-08-2008, 03:53 PM
just some gentle noob teasing.....goatse is a hole in a bathroom at Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan's house....

That's actually fairly accurate. I'm the ratatouille of Warpaint Illustrated.

http://files.list.co.uk/images/2007/10/04/ratatouille.jpg

Skip Towne
06-08-2008, 04:00 PM

As for Goatse, I'm pretty sure she doesn't care.

beach tribe
06-08-2008, 04:01 PM

None what soever. We're in the middle of a rebuild. GoChiefs knows that competition is a good thing.

It can only add to the board.

Keep it comin.

the Talking Can
06-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Youth Movement!

Hammock Parties
06-08-2008, 04:05 PM
I demand a new contract.

btlook1
06-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Nice job Farzin!!

HonestChieffan
06-08-2008, 04:58 PM
very nice..agree you are on track for a n00b award of some kind.

Deberg_1990
06-08-2008, 05:29 PM

Please.

No, because he posted some nice Chiefs photos and didnt act like an immature, arrogant, 16 year old looking for some sort of doggie reward for it.

Farzin
06-08-2008, 05:53 PM
No, because he posted some nice Chiefs photos and didnt act like an immature, arrogant, 16 year old looking for some sort of doggie reward for it.

Uhh I am 17 hehe

Deberg_1990
06-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Uhh I am 17 hehe

I know.

It was meant as a diss towards him. Not you. Claythan is 26 or 27? But acts like hes 16 at times.

Tribal Warfare
06-08-2008, 06:01 PM
It was meant as a diss towards him. Not you. Claythan is 26 or 27? But acts like hes 16 at times.

At times? It' a never ending cycle of adolescent immaturity with him.

Farzin
06-08-2008, 06:18 PM
I know.

haha Claythan is pretty cool from what I've known so far.

Reerun_KC
06-08-2008, 06:19 PM
haha Claythan is pretty cool from what I've known so far.
Wait til he charges you 99.95 to be his friend....

FAX
06-08-2008, 06:21 PM
I guess this is the end of an era.

But, does Mr. Farzin get Mr. GoChiefs' locker?

FAX

Reerun_KC
06-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I guess this is the end of an era.

But, does Mr. Farzin get Mr. GoChiefs' locker?

FAX

How the times have changed, the passing of the torch...

GoChiefs is now playing second fiddle to the new kid on the block... LMAO

RustShack
06-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I bet Farzin buys out WPI soon.

Reerun_KC
06-08-2008, 06:26 PM
I bet Farzin buys out WPI soon.

Hum? At what price? $99.95? ROFL

FAX
06-08-2008, 06:27 PM
There comes a time in every gunslinger's life when he has to face the fact that somebody out there is faster. Just look at Stephen Stills. These days, he has to rest his guitar on his belly.

I suppose it was inevitable that Mr. GoChiefs would eventually have to fight for his position. One has to wonder if Mr. Farzin can keep up the pressure.

FAX

FAX
06-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Mr. Farzin Illustrated has a pretty neat ring to it.

FAX

Reerun_KC
06-08-2008, 06:29 PM
There comes a time in every gunslinger's life when he has to face the fact that somebody out there is faster. Just look at Stephen Stills. These days, he has to rest his guitar on his belly.

I suppose it was inevitable that Mr. GoChiefs would eventually have to fight for his position. One has to wonder if Mr. Farzin can keep up the pressure.

FAX

http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/2/1102-large.jpg

FAX
06-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Perhaps, many years from now, there will be a reunion of ex-Planeteers and Mr. GoChiefs can give a speech, or something.

FAX

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Cool, pictures of Gun always crack me up. LMAO

All I have to say is we better not score too much this year.

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Perhaps, many years from now, there will be a reunion of ex-Planeteers and Mr. GoChiefs can give a speech, or something.

FAX

Why?

FAX
06-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Why?

I would think, mainly, to reminisce about the glory days when he was "numero uno" in Chiefs photo posting and stuff, Mr. BIG_DADDY. You know, before the new generation of posters arrived to take his place. Sort of a combination of nostalgic, bittersweet reflection on days gone by and group hypnosis.

FAX

chagrin
06-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Thank you for breaking the boredom, good work, and welcome to planet, dude :)

Farzin
06-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are joking or being serious, but if you guys hate Warpaint Illustrated, you don't have to read it..

Well, all I did is post my photos on here, hope everyone enjoyed them..

Besides, does Clayton put the prices on Warpaint? I don't think he has control over that.

StcChief
06-08-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are joking or being serious, but if you guys hate Warpaint Illustrated, you don't have to read it..

Well, all I did is post my photos on here, hope everyone enjoyed them..

Besides, does Clayton put the prices on Warpaint? I don't think he has control over that.WPI and the "premium" access to BS is a running joke here.

it wouldn't matter if the price was $5.00

FAX
06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Not only is Mr. Farzin an excellent poster, photographer, and Chiefs fan, he's modest too!!!

FAX

Farzin
06-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Not only is Mr. Farzin an excellent poster, photographer, and Chiefs fan, he's modest too!!!

FAX

you don't need to call Mr. Farzin..you can just call me Farzin..lol

Hammock Parties
06-08-2008, 09:03 PM
I would think, mainly, to reminisce about the glory days when he was "numero uno" in Chiefs photo posting and stuff, Mr. BIG_DADDY. You know, before the new generation of posters arrived to take his place. Sort of a combination of nostalgic, bittersweet reflection on days gone by and group hypnosis.

FAX

Fans, for the past two weeks you have been reading about a bad break I got. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the internet.

I have been on forums for 17 years and have never received anything but kindness and encouragement from you fans. Look at these grand men. Which of you wouldn't consider it the highlight of his career just to associate with them for even one day?

'Sure, I'm lucky. Who wouldn't consider it an honor to have known FAX; also the builder of the internet's greatest Chiefs site, Austin Chief; to have spent six years with that wonderful little fellow, Rain Man; then to have spent the next nine years with that outstanding leader, that smart student of psychology -- the best publisher in Chiefs magazines today, Nicholas Athan? Who wouldn't feel honored to have roomed with such a grand guy as Bob Dole?

'Sure, I'm lucky. When the Kansas City Chiefs, a team you would give your right arm to see win a playoff game, and vice versa, sends you a letter from Carl Peterson -- that's something! When everybody down to the n00bs and those trolls from the Mane remember you with rep comments -- that's something!

'When you have a wonderful mother-in-law who takes sides with you in squabbles against her own daughter -- that's something! When you have a father and mother who work all their lives so that you can have an education and build your body -- it's a blessing! When you have a wife like Carrie Underwood who has been a tower of strength and shown more courage than you dreamed existed -- that's the finest I know!

'So I close in saying that I might have been given a bad break, but I have an awful lot to live for! Thank you.

Skip Towne
06-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Fans, for the past two weeks you have been reading about a bad break I got. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the internet.

I have been on forums for 17 years and have never received anything but kindness and encouragement from you fans. Look at these grand men. Which of you wouldn't consider it the highlight of his career just to associate with them for even one day?

'Sure, I'm lucky. Who wouldn't consider it an honor to have known FAX; also the builder of the internet's greatest Chiefs site, Austin Chief; to have spent six years with that wonderful little fellow, Rain Man; then to have spent the next nine years with that outstanding leader, that smart student of psychology -- the best publisher in Chiefs magazines today, Nicholas Athan? Who wouldn't feel honored to have roomed with such a grand guy as Bob Dole?

'Sure, I'm lucky. When the Kansas City Chiefs, a team you would give your right arm to see win a playoff game, and vice versa, sends you a letter from Carl Peterson -- that's something! When everybody down to the n00bs and those trolls from the Mane remember you with rep comments -- that's something!

'When you have a wonderful mother-in-law who takes sides with you in squabbles against her own daughter -- that's something! When you have a father and mother who work all their lives so that you can have an education and build your body -- it's a blessing! When you have a wife like Carrie Underwood who has been a tower of strength and shown more courage than you dreamed existed -- that's the finest I know!

'So I close in saying that I might have been given a bad break, but I have an awful lot to live for! Thank you.

BOO! HISS! Tomatoes!