PDA

View Full Version : Misc When you die....

Redrum_69
06-09-2008, 12:58 PM
What will be the top ten things you'll ask about your life when you meet your maker? (i.e. personal experiences, outcomes, etc)

FAX
06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Great question, Mr. Redrum_69. I need to think about this one.

FAX

stlchiefs
06-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Are all replies to this thread going to be countered with: "your mom" responses?

Rooster
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Are all replies to this thread going to be countered with: "your mom" responses?

LOL... Why yes, yes they are.:evil:

DaKCMan AP
I don't plan on dying..

88TG88
Why did USC lose to Stanford ?

DaKCMan AP
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Why did USC lose to Stanford ?

Karma.

rambleonthruthefog
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
who killed kennedy?

bogey
06-09-2008, 01:13 PM
It was 1989, was it date rape?

Chief Chief
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
To begin with:

Why couldn't you stop playing your favorites just for once, and let me win a $50M (or higher) lottery jackpot?

sd4chiefs
06-09-2008, 01:20 PM
What will be the top ten things you'll ask about your life when you meet your maker? (i.e. personal experiences, outcomes, etc)

Number one on my list is asking my maker if (He or She) knows who made (Him or Her).

CrazyPhuD
06-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Are you my daddy?

Easy 6
06-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Am i your GREATEST creation, or just one of the top 10?

Rooster
06-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Number one on my list is asking my maker if (He or She) knows who made (Him or Her).

:hmmm: :hmmm:

biggunns
06-09-2008, 01:40 PM
What came first the egg or the chickin??????ROFLROFL

HemiEd
06-09-2008, 01:48 PM
What came first the egg or the chickin??????ROFLROFL

Chicken

FAX
06-09-2008, 01:52 PM
I agree, Mr. HemiEd.

Somebody had to sit on the egg to hatch it and I can't see some random animal just walking by, seeing an abandon egg, and deciding to sit on it for several weeks for no good reason like one of those ladies who sneak into the hospital to steal babies and sell them in Mexico as slaves. In general, chickens make lousy slaves since they don't do anything you tell them to. So, chicken.

FAX

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Why god!!! Oh why did you make me a pig masturbater? Did I do something wrong in a previous life ?

Rain Man
06-09-2008, 04:33 PM
1. How would my life have turned out if I had taken the job at General Dynamics instead of McDonnell Douglas back in 1986?
2. If I had had kids, what would they have looked like?
3. If I had had kids, how would they have turned out?
4. Is there any one thing I could've done differently where I would've ended up rich and famous?
5. What's the closest I ever came to being killed, whether I realized it or not?
6. 1981. Christa, the homecoming queen, asked my older sister how I was doing and later lamented that she never got asked out on dates. (Back story: Christa was quite possibly the most attractive woman I have ever seen in my life, excluding people I'm married to, and guys quite possibly didn't ask her out because she was out of everyone's league. I kid you not, this gal was staggeringly gorgeous. And nice. Very nice.) So...if I had asked her out, would she have said yes?
7. Can you complete my family tree for me? I'm not very good at geneology.
8. What women, if any, ever had a crush on me?
9. If my parents had let me play high school football, what would my career stats be?
10. Whose lives, if any, did I affect most profoundly?

I toyed with a question like, "How would my wife's life have turned out differently if she had never met me", or "Did I make my wife's life better by being with her?", but I'd be scared to know the answers.

Calcountry
06-09-2008, 04:42 PM
You will probably ask him 10 questions about your mom.

Calcountry
06-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I agree, Mr. HemiEd.

Somebody had to sit on the egg to hatch it and I can't see some random animal just walking by, seeing an abandon egg, and deciding to sit on it for several weeks for no good reason like one of those ladies who sneak into the hospital to steal babies and sell them in Mexico as slaves. In general, chickens make lousy slaves since they don't do anything you tell them to. So, chicken.

FAX
This is not true, Mr. Fax. If the egg was created in an area that had constant temps and the correct humidity for 21 days, it would have hatched on its own provided it was fertilized. Of course, if it were created by the creator a little thing like fertilization shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Luke
06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Would it have been too much too ask for a Super Bowl before I got here?:(

FAX
06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
This is not true, Mr. Fax. If the egg was created in an area that had constant temps and the correct humidity for 21 days, it would have hatched on its own provided it was fertilized. Of course, if it were created by the creator a little thing like fertilization shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Hmmm. Not so fast there, Mr. bunnytrdr. The case for chicken is compelling and includes the following; 1) Eggs can get stepped on by other animals. An omnipotent Creator would not just leave an egg lying around to get smushed by a passing dinosaur or mammoth or something. He would know better. 2) Eggs are snacks for reptiles. Were an egg just sitting in a batch of grass unattended, the odds are excellent that it would be consumed prior to hatching. 3) If the Creator were going to start a new species, he would likely start with something that could fly and/or run away from enemies to find a good place to hide or locate other like animals for procreation. Eggs cannot do this. Ergo, chicken.

FAX

RJ
06-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I'd tell him thanks for everything cause it's been a good ride except for that stuff right at the very end.

Then I'd ask him to take good care of my wife and children.

But my big question would be........Did I do what I was supposed to? Did I live up to my expectations? Or was there something I missed?

Thinking about it honestly I'm not sure I'd ask. At that point would there really be any benefit in knowing? I wouldn't want to spend eternity dwelling on the past. Heck, I could be working on my golf game and learning how to make wood carvings.

FAX
06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I think you're right, Mr. RJ. About the point in knowing, I mean.

After we move on, we are probably introduced to an entirely different form of "reality". One in which this physical life is nearly meaningless. After all, if we are spirit and, therefore, eternal, we spend very little time on this plane, all things considered. In retrospect, our mortal lives probably seem like one of our milliseconds.

FAX

RJ
06-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Perhaps in the next life we won't be able to remember our time a mortals, in the same way we don't remember our time in the womb. And who knows, maybe there's an after-after life where we won't be able to recall the first after life.

Just sayin' is all.

FAX
06-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Many people believe just that, Mr. RJ. That, although we have experienced them, we cannot consciously recall our prior lives. Just as a drop of water in the ocean cannot recall ever being part of a cloud. Of course, drops of water don't have brains with which to remember stuff, but you catch my meaning.

It would be really crazy if, in the next life, drops of water had brains. They would probably ask us all kinds of questions like, "Hey! What time is it?" and "I don't have hands. Can somebody turn down the thermostat? I'm evaporating here." and stuff like that.

FAX

deadbabyseal
06-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

RJ
06-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Being a raindrop sounds pretty cool and being part of a puddle wouldn't be bad and being part of an ocean's wave would be great but I have to think being part of a stream of urine on it's way down the toilet would be a low point. I suppose that as long as it couldn't be remembered later it would still be ok. Life has its ups and downs, after all.

dtebbe
06-09-2008, 11:00 PM
I'll ask life's 2 most important questions:

1. Is there a Chiefs Board?

2. Are poop threads allowed on the board?

As Metallica said "Nothing else matters"

DT

teedubya
06-09-2008, 11:29 PM
I believe our energy/soul's have been around since the beginning of time. If there is such a thing as time. There really is only one moment, the eternal moment of now. One moment is born, another ends... But it is always, Now.

Once we get to the other side we will be amazed at how simple everything really is.

Joie
06-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Interesting question.

I would not ask any questions related to the choices I've made in my life.

I may, however, ask the truth about the Kennedy assassination. Oh, and is there really an Area 51? Can I see it please?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-10-2008, 12:13 AM
I don't plan on dying..

Yeah. That's my answer too.

BWillie
06-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I believe our energy/soul's have been around since the beginning of time. If there is such a thing as time. There really is only one moment, the eternal moment of now. One moment is born, another ends... But it is always, Now.

Once we get to the other side we will be amazed at how simple everything really is.

I'm a cynic. I think you die. That's it. No soul, no anything. All we are doing right now is using up the free energy in the universe until it is all used. In fact, I don't even think anybody actual has free will. The future is just a really insanely long physics equation.

It's the circle of poo. I'll decay away, a plant will grow out of particles of my ass, and then it will become tropical and mossy and I will turn into oil. Some new species will use it for energy or something and I'll help power some little extraterrestrials Playstation 1,404,204

King_Chief_Fan
06-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Perhaps in the next life we won't be able to remember our time a mortals, in the same way we don't remember our time in the womb. And who knows, maybe there's an after-after life where we won't be able to recall the first after life.

Just sayin' is all.

We may not remember, but God will. My understanding that all our actions and deeds would be replayed to us. Very sobering if we have done some things that are not pleasing or a disappointment.

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 08:00 AM
We may not remember, but God will. My understanding that all our actions and deeds would be replayed to us. Very sobering if we have done some things that are not pleasing or a disappointment.

Great..."Redrums Funniest Videos"

Only Bob Saget isnt there.

And I'm the only winner.

and the applause sign is broke.

ChiTown
06-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Hmm, I think I'll start with

1. Why Does Jello Pudding taste so damn good?

2. What time will it be at the end of time?

3. Why do you hate the Chiefs so much?

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2008, 08:24 AM
"Dude, what the **** was that all about?"

We may not remember, but God will. My understanding that all our actions and deeds would be replayed to us. Very sobering if we have done some things that are not pleasing or a disappointment.ALL of them? Do I really need to watch myself poop a million times?

Yes. Yes, I do.

FAX
06-10-2008, 08:38 AM

Perhaps, Mr. King_Chief_Fan. God knows there are a lot of people who believe in a Judgement Day.

But, here's the thing about that. Let's say that there is a Creator of "All". Since He created "All", He must have created matter, energy, and time. Since He created matter, energy, and time, He must exist in a place where those things do not exist. And, since those things don't exist where He is, holding us accountable for our actions in a mixed up, confused, mistake-fraught, and extremely brief life in a universe full of matter, energy, and time seems sort of pointless behavior for an omnipotent being such as Himself.

Personally, I would rather envision Him welcoming us back to his place where we would sit around, drink some Spirit Beer, and talk about that crazy universe He made.

FAX

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Personally, I would rather envision Him welcoming us back to his place where we would sit around, drink some Spirit Beer, and talk about that crazy universe He made.

FAX

at the bar where all the angels hang out called Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Chief Chief
06-10-2008, 09:06 AM
If a woodchuck could woodchuck wood, would a woodchuck woodchuck wood?

Do chickens have lips?

When there's no one around and a tree falls in the woods, does it indeed make a sound?

If so, what sound does it make?

Are we there yet?

blueballs
06-10-2008, 09:08 AM
We don't die we dye
just ch@nge colors
green is perverted

SCTrojan
06-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Off the top of my head, and apropos for this board:

1. Where the hell is Carl Peterson?

2. Will the Royals win the World Series before the world ends?

3. Ditto for the Chiefs.

4. Is it too late to sell my soul to make those two things happen?