PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Endzone Show (internet radio/podcast)

Farzin
06-10-2008, 06:51 AM
Most of you guys are familiar with some of my work. I host an internet radio show that can be accessed on the itunes music store by typing "Chiefs Endzone Show" on the itunes music store. In my show, I try to get close to the fans as much as possible, and I know a lot of you Chiefs fans have strong opinions you want to share or just talking Chiefs in general.

On my show, I'll start mentioning this website and I'll try to get fan interaction with this site also on my show. I'd love for fans to call in the voicemail lines we have. 916-912-4263. I mention this # during the show also. Your going to hear a short answering machine from our executive producer, after that, the microphone is on you.

On up coming episodes, I will be putting on some player interviews I've had over the past week (like 10 players.) And I'm always open to fans for suggesgtions to make the show better. Hope you guys enjoy!

Reerun_KC
06-10-2008, 07:50 AM
Dude! You are so totally rocking....

Wait until GoChiefs see this... He will start stalking you.

Farzin
06-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Dude! You are so totally rocking....

Wait until GoChiefs see this... He will start stalking you.

He already knows about this hehe..I've been doing tihs since last July.

Phobia
06-10-2008, 09:01 AM
How much does it cost?

Farzin
06-10-2008, 09:03 AM
How much does it cost?

Zero Dollars. You can subscribe easily on the itunes music store for free. Just type "Chiefs Endzone Show" and you can put it on your ipod, and you can listen to it whenever you want weather its on your computer or mp3 player.

Phobia
06-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Zero Dollars. You can subscribe easily on the itunes music store for free. Just type "Chiefs Endzone Show" and you can put it on your ipod, and you can listen to it whenever you want weather its on your computer or mp3 player.
What a bunch of crap. You need to charge money for it.

Reerun_KC
06-10-2008, 09:04 AM
So like what? $99.94 to undercut Wargarbage?

Farzin
06-10-2008, 09:20 AM

It's a podcast. There are not many podcasts out there that charge money. I don't care about making money from a podcast anyway. Right now I just want to practice before I get into the real world of sports broadcasting/sports journalism. Besides, my voice may not sound like it, but I'm only 17 lol. Be sure you guys call in the voicemail line. I'd love to have opinions from you guys. Tonight will be an episode reviewing mini-camp at Arrowhead, interviews with LJ, Dorsey and Hali-then I bring in a guest to breakdown the NFC South.

FAX
06-10-2008, 09:22 AM
All I can say is, "Poor Mr. GoChiefs". His flame is sputtering.

FAX

Farzin
06-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Hey now-enough bashing him. Just a friendly comp :D

beach tribe
06-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Hey now-enough bashing him. Just a friendly comp :D

Don't sweat it bro.

It's all in good fun. GoChiefs has been weathering this stuff for YEARS. It's not all unwarranted, but he does, and will continue to contribute mightily to the board.

It really has nothing to do with you. Do your thing boy.