PDA

View Full Version : Music Who know that the drummer for Lynyrd Skynyrd was a pedophile?

Fat Elvis
06-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Just shoot the bastard.

n 1993, Pyle was arrested and charged in Jacksonville Beach, Florida with sexual battery against two girls, ages 4 and 8.[10] Facing a potential life sentence, Pyle arranged a plea-bargain with prosecutors to spare the children a trial.[11] He received eight years of probation,[12] and he was entered into the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's "Sexual Offender" database.[13]

On November 19, 2007, Pyle was arrested in St. Johns County, Florida for failure to register as a sex offender.[14] He was re-arrested on November 27, 2007 on the same charge.[15]

Brock
06-12-2008, 01:02 PM
It was his ex wife making the accusation if it makes any difference to you.

Skip Towne
06-12-2008, 01:05 PM

Are you trying to confuse us with facts?

Consistent1
06-12-2008, 01:05 PM

God, who knows. If it is false, you would be shittin the pants too. It is sad that stuff ever happens. Hopefully this is false.

Donger
06-12-2008, 02:14 PM
He plea-bargined because he didn't want to drag his kids through a trial?

FAX
06-12-2008, 02:21 PM
I never would have figured him for that.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

FAX

RNR
06-12-2008, 02:38 PM
He is the ex-drummer? sucks if true!

Brock
06-12-2008, 03:04 PM
http://books.google.com/books?id=mQO9RghlcZoC&pg=PA198&lpg=PA198&dq=artimus+pyle+allegations&source=web&ots=GQZG7ZmIoB&sig=dpkNEzYLjz_UOfT13ZgNGtdes4U&hl=en#PPA196,M1

His side of the story.

Jamie
06-12-2008, 03:05 PM
In the 70s Steven Tyler was made legal gaurdian of his underage girlfriend (he says she was 16, others say she was younger) so she could go on tour with him.

vailpass
06-12-2008, 03:06 PM
In the 70s Steven Tyler was made legal gaurdian of his underage girlfriend (he says she was 16, others say she was younger) so she could go on tour with him.

Hells yeah! Rock and roll old school.

Adept Havelock
06-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Hells yeah! Rock and roll old school.

Following in the footsteps of Jerry Lee Lewis, I suppose.

Chiefs_5627
06-13-2008, 01:25 PM
http://books.google.com/books?id=mQO9RghlcZoC&pg=PA198&lpg=PA198&dq=artimus+pyle+allegations&source=web&ots=GQZG7ZmIoB&sig=dpkNEzYLjz_UOfT13ZgNGtdes4U&hl=en#PPA196,M1

His side of the story.

Yeah most guys, though innocent, after running low on money, plead guilty. STFU :rolleyes:

Brock
06-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah most guys, though innocent, after running low on money, plead guilty. STFU :rolleyes:

Glad to see the dipshit contingent being heard from.

Chiefs_5627
06-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Glad to see the dipshit contingent being heard from.

I take it you dont have kids.

Ill break it down for you since you cant, NO REAL father would ever admit to doing that to their own child if they didnt. Idiot. STFU

Brock
06-13-2008, 01:49 PM
I take it you dont have kids.

Ill break it down for you since you cant, NO REAL father would ever admit to doing that to their own child if they didnt. Idiot. STFU

I do have kids, but I don't presume to put myself in anyone else's shoes. I don't know if he did it, or if he didn't do it. All I'm saying is I'm not passing judgement without all the facts. I'm sorry your uncle touched you wrong and made you that way.

the Talking Can
06-13-2008, 01:51 PM
"Who know that the drummer for Lynyrd Skynyrd was a pedophile?"

probably the kids he molested....

MOhillbilly
06-13-2008, 01:54 PM
You guessed 15 of 19 correctly (%78.9). Your grade: B-

Chiefs_5627
06-13-2008, 01:56 PM
I do have kids, but I don't presume to put myself in anyone else's shoes. I don't know if he did it, or if he didn't do it. All I'm saying is I'm not passing judgement without all the facts. I'm sorry your uncle touched you wrong and made you that way.

Are you ****in retarded? He pleaded GUILTY (G-U-I-L-T-Y), by doing so admits guilt (G-U-I-L-T). If you did not do that why would you say you did? Id never say i did that in a million years, no matter what amount of money i had or jail time i would face. Cuz guess what, not only does he looked retarded for ever doing that, but he doesnt get to see his kids ever again. Great father you choose to align yourself with.

Maybe you and your uncle take turns tossing each others salads while listening to Skynard aye? Fitting. :hmmm:

MOhillbilly
06-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Are you ****in retarded? He pleaded GUILTY (G-U-I-L-T-Y), by doing so admits guilt (G-U-I-L-T). If you did not do that why would you say you did? Id never say i did that in a million years, no matter what amount of money i had or jail time i would face. Cuz guess what, not only does he looked retarded for ever doing that, but he doesnt get to see his kids ever again. Great father you choose to align yourself with.

Maybe you and your uncle take turns tossing each others salads while listening to Skynard aye? Fitting. :hmmm:
maybe your a pedo.

Brock
06-13-2008, 02:03 PM
maybe your a pedo.

I think he was at least victimized by one. He's got a lot of anger about it, obviously.

Chiefs_5627
06-13-2008, 02:04 PM
maybe your a pedo.

Yay, another genius in the crowd.

Chiefs_5627
06-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I think he was at least victimized by one. He's got a lot of anger about it, obviously.

Sorry sir, nope but im a little concerned you stick up for one.

J Diddy
06-13-2008, 02:09 PM

nope you're the least judgemental person on this BB

:rolleyes:

Brock
06-13-2008, 02:13 PM
nope you're the least judgemental person on this BB

:rolleyes:

I never claimed to be the "least judgemental". I am, however, reasonable enough to know that not everybody who has plead guilty to a crime in order to avoid a trial is actually guilty. Sorry if that clashes with your preconceived notions about some guy on the internet.

MOhillbilly
06-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Yay, another genius in the crowd.
you are to kind.

J Diddy
06-13-2008, 02:32 PM
I never claimed to be the "least judgemental". I am, however, reasonable enough to know that not everybody who has plead guilty to a crime in order to avoid a trial is actually guilty. Sorry if that clashes with your preconceived notions about some guy on the internet.

don't you judge me

sedated
06-13-2008, 03:10 PM
He pleaded GUILTY (G-U-I-L-T-Y), by doing so admits guilt (G-U-I-L-T). If you did not do that why would you say you did?

pleading not guilty = life sentence

pleading guilty = probation

would you rather live the rest of your life with a sex offender tag, or not have a life at all?

patteeu
06-13-2008, 03:15 PM

He says he was protecting the kids from being dragged through a trial. Should I take it that you would be willing to drag your kids through any horror just to preserve your good name and your visitation rights? Brock's agnostic take on this situation makes more sense to me than your long distance certainty. :shrug:

J Diddy
06-13-2008, 03:15 PM
pleading not guilty = life sentence

pleading guilty = probation

would you rather live the rest of your life with a sex offender tag, or not have a life at all?

yep just like michael jackson did

sedated
06-13-2008, 03:19 PM
- "I'm going steady, and I French kiss."

- "So? Everybody does that."

- "Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it."

J Diddy
06-13-2008, 03:22 PM
- "I'm going steady, and I French kiss."

- "So? Everybody does that."

- "Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it."

daddy shouldn't kiss and tell

sedated
06-13-2008, 03:23 PM
8-year-olds dude

Chiefs_5627
06-13-2008, 03:25 PM
He says he was protecting the kids from being dragged through a trial. Should I take it that you would be willing to drag your kids through any horror just to preserve your good name and your visitation rights? Brock's agnostic take on this situation makes more sense to me than your long distance certainty. :shrug:

You would rather say that you molested your own children and never see them again knowing full well you were innocent than proclaiming youre innocence and having a lawyer ask your kids a couple questions? Make perfect sense. :rolleyes:

If i was innocent i would rather rot the rest of my life in jail proclaiming so.

Brock
06-13-2008, 03:28 PM
You would rather say that you molested your own children and never see them again knowing full well you were innocent than proclaiming youre innocence and having a lawyer ask your kids a couple questions? Make perfect sense. :rolleyes:

If i was innocent i would rather rot the rest of my life in jail proclaiming so.

What does what you would do have to do with anything?

Frazod
06-13-2008, 03:43 PM
Sometimes these lists mean something, sometimes they don't.

An ex-roommate of mine is on the national predator list for molesting a toddler. Of course, the guy was black, the girl was white, as was her mother, and (so I've heard) the mother was coerced into making false charges by her racist family. Faced with probation, registration and a fine OR being a skinny black guy with debilitating arthritis being sent to prison as a kiddie raper, the guy pleaded guilty.

Now, do I know for a fact that he's innocent? Of course not. I certainly wasn't there when the alleged incident occurred, I hadn't seen him for years when it happened, and I haven't seen him since - everything I've heard is from a mutual friend. But I lived with the guy for year, and I never saw him give a second look to any woman who wasn't at least sporting D-cup sized knockers, nor did he ever exhibit any sort of interest in children at all - in fact, they annoyed the shit out of him (as did most things). But he was a miserable, self-loathing jerk who had a gift for instantly rubbing people the wrong way. And I have no problem believing that such a person (with little or no money) could easily piss people off enough to get this whole thing rolling.

FAX
06-13-2008, 03:47 PM
The thing is that, with children this young, all someone really has to do is accuse you, when you think about it. It's very difficult to prove a negative. Innocent or no.

FAX

J Diddy
06-13-2008, 03:48 PM
he needs one of these

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185895

patteeu
06-13-2008, 03:49 PM

Would you refuse to falsely admit to molesting your children if you thought they'd be brutalized by a real child molester if you didn't make the admission? My hypo makes about as much sense as yours does.

Rain Man
06-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Apparently he had the following exchange with the judge during his trial.

Judge: The defendant pleads guilty. (Banging gavel.)

Defense Attorney: Your honor, the defendant would like to make a short statement to the judge.

Judge: Granted. (Banging gavel.)

Lynyrd Skynyrd guy: Judge, I have one request for you....Gimme three steps, gimme three steps, mister, give me three steps toward the door. Gimme three steps, gimme three steps mister, and you won't see me no more.

Thanks to patteeu for correcting my misspelling of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Chiefs_5627
06-14-2008, 11:44 AM

LMAO, nice little neg rep you gave me there, you really showed me. ROFL

Here watch, i can do it too! ROFL

Chiefs_5627
06-14-2008, 11:50 AM

OH NOZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"Whining about neg rep = more neg rep."

Dont know how ill ever recover!! LMAO:LOL:

kcxiv
06-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Yep, i had a friend do 9 years for a murder he didnt do. They realized it after 9 years of his life was gone. Sorry, but if we let you out, you have to agree to simple manslaughter, if not, then you stay here and rot, What choice do you want to make? Duh George.