PDA

View Full Version : Poop Ness, Kansas: No contest plea in case of woman stuck to toilet

DaneMcCloud
06-14-2008, 02:02 AM
No contest plea in case of woman stuck to toilet

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-06-13-woman-in-bathroom_N.htm

NESS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A western Kansas man has pleaded no contest to mistreating his girlfriend, who became stuck to a toilet after refusing to leave the bathroom for two years.

Police discovered Kory McFarren's girlfriend, Pam Babcock, physically stuck to the toilet in February.

McFarren told police Babcock had refused to come out of the bathroom for two years. Police believe she spent at least a month sitting on the toilet.

A Ness County court clerk says McFarren also pleaded no contest Friday to an unrelated charge of lewd and lascivious behavior. The charge stemmed from an incident in March in which he allegedly exposed himself to a minor.

A sentencing date hasn't been set.

stumppy
06-14-2008, 02:17 AM
This is one of those things I think is best handled by giving it a :spock: and just moving along.

DaneMcCloud
06-14-2008, 02:20 AM
I don't even know how that's possible.

She must have weighed in excess of 300 pounds but you'd think that after a month on the can, she'd lose some weight.

How did she stay hydrated?

stumppy
06-14-2008, 02:23 AM
I don't even know how that's possible.

She must have weighed in excess of 300 pounds but you'd think that after a month on the can, she'd lose some weight.

Who knows. The older I get the less I am suprised by peoples behaviour.

DaneMcCloud
06-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Who knows. The older I get the less I am suprised by peoples behaviour.

Hell, I was unimpressed at age 5

kstater
06-14-2008, 05:04 AM
How the **** is it his fault?

banyon
06-14-2008, 08:55 AM
NESS CITY, Kan. (AP) — [B]A western Kansas man has pleaded no contest to mistreating his girlfriend, who became stuck to a toilet after refusing to leave the bathroom for two years.

[/SIZE]

:spock: That's not a crime in the statute books.

banyon
06-14-2008, 08:57 AM
ah.

By pleading No Contest to the mistreatment of a dependent adult charge, one of McFarren's recommended sentencing guidelines is that he is to have no contact with the victim in the case, Pam Babcock, without the consent of Babcock's physician. McFarren is also required to undergo a mental evaluation.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/19931869.html

milkman
06-14-2008, 09:24 AM
By pleading No Contest to the mistreatment of a dependent adult charge, one of McFarren's recommended sentencing guidelines is that he is to have no contact with the victim in the case, Pam Babcock, without the consent of Babcock's physician. McFarren is also required to undergo a mental evaluation

So, because he chose not to break in to the bathroom and drag her ass out, he has to undergo mental evaluation?

Skip Towne
06-14-2008, 09:30 AM
So, because he chose not to break in to the bathroom and drag her ass out, he has to undergo mental evaluation?

Stupid ain't it?

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 09:47 AM
That's ****ing retarded.

She needs to go to a nut house. He needs to get off free unless there's proof he prevented her from ever leaving etc.

Just because she won't get her fat ass off the pot doesn't mean he has to force her to do so or else he gets charged with a crime.

Phobia
06-14-2008, 09:52 AM
This story has been a valuable lesson to me. Why, just the other day I dialed 911 when my wife spent 10 minutes on the can.

Fairplay
06-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Here is an article with the sick guy who had the fat chick on the toilet bowl. It shows the guys picture. Can't find one on the women though.

Found it under trailerparknews .com

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_nwo_toilet_080320_mn.jpg&imgrefurl=http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/MindMoodNews/wireStory%3Fid%3D4485867&h=240&w=320&sz=20&hl=en&start=8&um=1&tbnid=jnexds4s6JIYvM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKory%2BMcFarren%2Bkansas%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DsTD%26sa%3DN

Adept Havelock
06-14-2008, 09:59 AM

I don't know about you, but there's a sink close to the toilet in all the bathrooms here.

milkman
06-14-2008, 10:05 AM
That's ****ing retarded.

She needs to go to a nut house. He needs to get off free unless there's proof he prevented her from ever leaving etc.

Just because she won't get her fat ass off the pot doesn't mean he has to force her to do so or else he gets charged with a crime.

Clearly the guy has issues because of the the Lewd and Lacivious behavior charge, but there is liitle question that the woman has some serious issues of her own.

teedubya
06-14-2008, 10:15 AM
This story has been a valuable lesson to me. Why, just the other day I dialed 911 when my wife spent 10 minutes on the can.

I don't believe this at all, Pink doesn't poop.

Zebedee DuBois
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
I believe this is a case where one mentally deficient person was being cared for by a person just slightly less mentally deficient. I don't think he should be punished for not being bright enough to handle the situation better. I think this is a case where the community (society) is complicit.

boogblaster
06-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Bunger stickin' thread ... close to a poop-thread ....

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 02:50 PM
That's ****ing retarded.

There are a lot of prison lobbyists that would disagree with you mister.