PDA

View Full Version : KU Jayhawk and Paul Pierce fans...

DJJasonp
06-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Somehow....the ass whippin' the celtics are putting on the lakers tonight...

is making the pain of 1997 a little less harsh...

Rock Chalk....

The year of the Jayhawks continues.....

KU to have an NBA Finals Champion and MVP!!!!!!

Lzen
06-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I can't say that I'm a huge Celts fan or anything. But I have cheered for them ever since they drafted my KU guy Paul Pierce. What a great year it would be for a former Jayhawk to win the NBA title the same year that the Jayhawks win the NCAA title. Looks like it is about to happen.

Al Czervik
06-17-2008, 09:53 PM
And Scot Pollard gets a ring as well.....

06-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Cool

Lzen
06-17-2008, 09:57 PM
And Scot Pollard gets a ring as well.....

Yeah, I thought that was Pollard on the sidelines. He has had a long productive NBA career as a backup center. I had to just now look up if that was Scott Pollard on the Celtics roster. Sure enough, it is. Not sure when they acquired him.

Chiefspants
06-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Gotta say, It is just Ku's year, and I couldn't be happier for Pierce, not many players would have taken a 24 win season like he did, and to come back from that with this season, he really does deserve it.

noa
06-17-2008, 10:08 PM
And Jaque Vaughn got a ring last year.

Smed1065
06-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Gotta say, It is just Ku's year, and I couldn't be happier for Pierce, not many players would have taken a 24 win season like he did, and to come back from that with this season, he really does deserve it.

You mean he did not ask to be traded?

DJJasonp
06-17-2008, 10:38 PM
And Jaque Vaughn got a ring last year.

now....if we can only get Raef LaFrentz a ring!!!!

BWillie
06-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Man, would it suck or what if Sherron Collins was ordered an adverse judgment in his civil case and suspended for half the year or even kicked off the team. We would suck so bad. When I mean suck, I mean suck as in how KU sucks. 21-10 with a 8 seed or something. But still pretty shitty. If no Sherron...holy cow. That is like no scoring coming back.

Silock
06-18-2008, 01:22 AM
You mean he did not ask to be traded?

Ah yes... wanting to be on a team that wants to win is now a sin.

Smed1065
06-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Ah yes... wanting to be on a team that wants to win is now a sin.

After busting up a dynasty to get your way, why yes.

DaneMcCloud
06-18-2008, 02:22 AM
Man, would it suck or what if Sherron Collins was ordered an adverse judgment in his civil case and suspended for half the year or even kicked off the team. We would suck so bad. When I mean suck, I mean suck as in how KU sucks. 21-10 with a 8 seed or something. But still pretty shitty. If no Sherron...holy cow. That is like no scoring coming back.

That's right.

Because personal responsibility is outweighed by NCAA Athletics.

What a ****ed up world.

BWillie
06-18-2008, 02:38 AM
That's right.

Because personal responsibility is outweighed by NCAA Athletics.

What a ****ed up world.

What are you talking about? If the outcome of the civil suit is adverse to Collins everyone would expect and certainly have no problem with Collins being punished severely by coach Self and KU.

DaneMcCloud
06-18-2008, 03:04 AM
What are you talking about? If the outcome of the civil suit is adverse to Collins everyone would expect and certainly have no problem with Collins being punished severely by coach Self and KU.

Sherron Collins is at fault, according to the court.

It would just be GREAT if the court were to overturn that verdict.

Get it?

JFC.

The hero worship for athletes has reached epic proportions in this forum.