PDA

View Full Version : KU I have a new hero in life

BWillie
06-18-2008, 01:24 AM
http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=6782712&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

LAWRENCE, KAN. --

A local figure, Whiteowl, plans to marry a 22-year-old University of Kansas student in Kansas City this summer. Whiteowl, also known as Saul Tucker, is a public figure in Kansas City and Lawrence known for his vocal support for KU Athletics, his rhythmic dancing and his criticisms of the Vietnam War.

The 61-year-old will marry Julia Lee, a 22-year-old junior at the University of Kansas.

When asked about their age difference, Tucker responded with a question of his own: “What is age when you love?”

The story of their love began with a house fire that burned Tucker’s book about Agent Orange, a powerful herbicide used during the Vietnam War. Tucker went to the University of Kansas to resume research for his lost book. However, he also found love in the form of Lee.

When Tucker first saw his future fiancée on the KU campus, he noticed that she was distressed spiritually.

“I saw that she was injured in her spirit,” Tucker said. “I saw a princess to be saved.”

He said he prayed to be closer to her the night after he saw her. The next day, Tucker was a speaker in Lee’s sociology class. When Lee spoke with him after class, a friendship was sparked.

Tucker said their original intention wasn’t to get married, but he said their love eventually led them to the decision. Tucker has been married twice before and has received numerous marriage offers from many women. However, he said Lee was different.

“She helps to remind me where my heart is,” Tucker said.

The wedding will held from 2-4 p.m. on July 27 at Loose Park in the Rose Garden. Tucker said that the wedding will not be formal and is open to all. Raw fruits and vegetables will be served after the ceremony.

“It’s about everyone and us and our love,” Tucker said. “Love knows no age.”
Here is a video of Whiteowl at a KU football game:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXjt_Xt-OEI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXjt_Xt-OEI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

====================================================

You know the guy you see dancing with the beard on ESPN at KU basketball and football games? This is the guy. ROFL This is awesome. My hat goes off to this guy. He's found a niche, what a smart son of a bitch. When I am 61 years old, I just pray and hope I am so lucky to still be able to bang a 22 year old. From the picture she doesn't look very cute, but for a 61 year old with a wrinkly sack anything is a catch. I always tell people my wife hasn't been born yet. When White Owl was my age his fiance was -26 years old. There is hope on the horizon after all for me to meet my future wife yet.

pr_capone
06-18-2008, 01:43 AM
If I ever have a daughter, I am keeping her away from you. :D

crazycoffey
06-18-2008, 01:44 AM
way to set the bar low, good buddy....

mikey23545
06-18-2008, 02:23 AM
Obviously the woman has some serious mental health problems....

BWillie
06-18-2008, 02:33 AM
Obviously the woman has some serious mental health problems....

Or an innate attraction to wrinkly hippies with beards. White Owl says love holds no boundaries of age ROFL

Phobia
06-18-2008, 06:43 AM
You would want a broad who couldn't score somebody her own age? I mean look - they're a laughing stock. More power to them but I can't take it seriously.

kepp
06-18-2008, 06:54 AM

tomahawk kid
06-18-2008, 07:16 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that chick has some daddy issues........

KCUnited
06-18-2008, 07:18 AM
"Don't stop now"

Sure-Oz
06-18-2008, 07:21 AM
damn hippies

ROYC75
06-18-2008, 07:32 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that chick has some daddy issues........

1st thing I thought of ........ "Old" Big Daddy .

Iowanian
06-18-2008, 08:45 AM

One time, at Bandcamp, Santa Clause stuck his peace pipe in my tooter.

crazycoffey
06-18-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that chick has some Grand daddy issues........

FYP

Chief Pote
06-18-2008, 10:01 AM
That guy must be real rich.

HC_Chief
06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
God I f*cking hate hippies :grr:

Phobia
06-18-2008, 10:57 AM
He's just a legal pedophile.

Fish
06-18-2008, 10:59 AM
“I saw that she was injured in her spirit,”

LMAO....

I bet he applied some Bengay to the affected area.....

Chazno
06-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Funny story here.

Last week a girl (never met her) that works a couple cube rows over was complaining about her friend that just told her she marrying a 60 year old. Today she starts going off again louder than ever. Since I'm a loyal CP lurker, I had seen this and decided to walk by her desk. Bingo! She was viewing photos of these two that her friend had sent her. Apparently her friend is Julia Lee! Lets just say that Julia's friend isn't very happy to be participating in the wedding. lol

dj56dt58
06-18-2008, 11:37 AM
damn..way to Skip :thumb: