PDA

View Full Version : Royals Gordon and Royals Talk

Demonpenz
06-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Watching Gordon the last couple games. I think he is going to start to heat up. Skeptics of my keen eye have repeatedly told me (it's the national league). I think the reason he has been lost more than Amelia eharhardt (from atchison ks) is that he was pulling off the ball so early and his head and hips always fly towards first base. I predict Alex Gordon gets the ship righted hits 300 20 home runs and 80 batted.

I don't know how much more the Royals can keep running gload out to first. At a position most known for fat guys that hit the ball he has zero homeruns and enough RBI's that I can count them on my hands. I would look for a pena type of benching of playing time once we get back to AL play.

If Dejesus keeps it up he is on pace for a career year. If he can keep pulling the ball with authority he can get to 17-20 homeruns for the year.

petegz28
06-19-2008, 10:48 AM
Gordon is trying to turn on everything I agree. Or so it appears. He needs to just start going with the pitch and hitting it solid. Let everything else take care of itself. He is by far very similar swing-wise to Brett and Brett was never a dead-pull hitter.

Just go with it man!

Demonpenz
06-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I just read where the royals website said teahan is on the verge of a surge....false he will always be around 270 with 10 homeruns a year. Just another guy.

Demonpenz
06-19-2008, 11:08 AM
I remember the exact moment. I was on a pay phone in toledo. Just after the Royals blew a twelve run lead. A girl walked past me much like a man would. Exept she had no Penis and had boobs did. That is when I started being afraid. Afraid of what kind of embarressment the redbirds could do to us. I dream flashed in my head. Much like an electric flashing machine would. The flashing had Albert Big Dog Pujols going 12 for 11 with eleventeen homeruns. thank god

kcfanXIII
06-19-2008, 11:18 AM
i'm not one to wish injury on players. however, i am thankful pujols is sitting this out. he's a royal killer.

Demonpenz
06-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Pujols kills everyone. I am relieved when he only hits a single