PDA

View Full Version : Misc How do you cheer yourself up?

luv
06-21-2008, 02:15 PM
I think we all go through times when we're feeling overly stressed, be it due to money, relationships, job performance, etc. What do you do that's theraputic? How do you try to cheer yourself up?

keg in kc
06-21-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm guessing the universal answers will be alcohol, drugs and sex.

sedated
06-21-2008, 02:18 PM
sniff glue

luv
06-21-2008, 02:18 PM

That's what I'm figuring, but I'm going to see if there's anything original. I'm a chick. I put in a sappy movie and bawl my eyes out. It lets it out and makes me sleepy enough to just pass the time sleeping instead of worrying.

luv
06-21-2008, 02:19 PM
sniff glue

I'm going to say that counts as drugs. :p

alanm
06-21-2008, 02:20 PM
And more sex.

RealSNR
06-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Kill Belgians.

Joie
06-21-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm not very good at letting things out, and because of that I have some anxiety issues.

However, I think that's part of why I love sports. There's something theraputic about screaming at the TV, or the euphoria when something good happens.

While I like chick flicks, they usually don't make me cry so I don't get much out of them. I prefer comedies for therapy....Jay and Silent Bob movies are the best.

Joie
06-21-2008, 02:23 PM
There's always antifreeze, too.

eazyb81
06-21-2008, 02:25 PM
drink, recreational drugs, workout, masturbate/sex.

luv
06-21-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm not very good at letting things out, and because of that I have some anxiety issues.

However, I think that's part of why I love sports. There's something theraputic about screaming at the TV, or the euphoria when something good happens.

While I like chick flicks, they usually don't make me cry so I don't get much out of them. I prefer comedies for therapy....Jay and Silent Bob movies are the best.

That's true. I think it depends on what's stressing me out. There are times when comedies work the best. Sometimes, I love to get lost in a really good drama (non-chick flick type).

I also only do the crying thing when I'm alone. No one sees me cry.

noa
06-21-2008, 02:28 PM
I watch youtube clips of reactions to Mario Chalmers hitting that 3 pointer against Memphis

Joie
06-21-2008, 02:31 PM
That's true. I think it depends on what's stressing me out. There are times when comedies work the best. Sometimes, I love to get lost in a really good drama (non-chick flick type).

I also only do the crying thing when I'm alone. No one sees me cry.

Books are good, too. A good book can make me cry a lot easier than a movie.

I'm with you on no one seeing me cry, except Aces. I've had to stop reading at work because things were getting too emotional.

alanm
06-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Kill Belgians.
Well, they are Flemish after all. :shrug:

alanm
06-21-2008, 02:36 PM
I think the lesson here ladies is that when men are depressed they need sex. ;)

FAX
06-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I like to cruise over to Midget City with my homies and kick some midget ass.

Nothing improves your mood faster than hanging a midget upside down from a second story fire escape.

FAX

Joie
06-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I like to cruise over to Midget City with my homies and kick some midget ass.

Nothing improves your mood faster than hanging a midget upside down from a second story fire escape.

FAX

Is that why Michael Jackson hung a baby over a balcony upside down? He couldn't locate a midget?

Stewie
06-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Tattoos, more tattoos. They're the ultimate symbol of the lost and confused. In fact, you could get Hep C and all your worries will be over in 15 years.

FAX
06-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Seriously, whenever I get down (which isn't very often), and after I finish off a few midgets, I throw myself into work and life always seems a little better in the morning. It's a darn good time to write, actually. Especially country songs.

FAX

Bugeater
06-21-2008, 02:55 PM
I usually come here and drop a bunch of neg rep on some n00bs.

luv
06-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Seriously, whenever I get down (which isn't very often), and after I finish off a few midgets, I throw myself into work and life always seems a little better in the morning. It's a darn good time to write, actually. Especially country songs.

FAX

Writing. That used to be my therapy. I don't know what's happened over the past 5 years or so, but I never write anymore.

FAX
06-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh, I got the downs and the blues
And I got the arthritis in my digits
I'm a goin' to put on my shoes
And beat me up some midgets

Baby, mama.

FAX

Bwana
06-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Ride my ATV, break out a few of my guns and go shooting, fly fish, kickbox, lift weights, drink beer, get on here and talk with you bastages.

JBucc
06-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Eat some Hot Pockets! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Or cut myself

a line of coke

Donger
06-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Play with my kids.

jettio

DeezNutz
06-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Books are good, too.

The first time I read this, I thought it said "Boobs." I thought you were a lot cooler, then. :)

Groves
06-21-2008, 03:28 PM
backing up over grandma did the trick for me once.

Joie
06-21-2008, 03:32 PM
The first time I read this, I thought it said "Boobs." I thought you were a lot cooler, then. :)

Cool, yes. Lesbian, no. :p

FAX
06-21-2008, 03:33 PM

This makes me think. If guys were girls, do you think they'd spend a lot of time playing with their own boobs?

FAX

luv
06-21-2008, 03:34 PM

I don't think liking boobs necessarily makes you a lesbian. If I were a guy, I would totally be into boobs. However, I'm not sexually attracted to other women.

luv
06-21-2008, 03:34 PM
This makes me think. If guys were girls, do you think they'd spend a lot of time playing with their own boobs?

FAX

As much time as they spend playing with their own equipment? Probably not.

DeezNutz
06-21-2008, 03:36 PM

FAX

Perhaps, Mr. Fax. Or working to save money to buy better ones, which dovetails nicely into one of your previous posts.

Joie
06-21-2008, 03:44 PM

It's not like we can play with our boobs all the time for the sake of "adjustment".

FAX
06-21-2008, 03:45 PM
It's not like we can play with our boobs all the time for the sake of "adjustment".

I knew it!!!

FAX

Joie
06-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't think liking boobs necessarily makes you a lesbian. If I were a guy, I would totally be into boobs. However, I'm not sexually attracted to other women.

I think I'd be more into legs. Boobs do nothing for me...they're just there.

Joie
06-21-2008, 03:46 PM
I knew it!!!

FAX

We can only get away with it a few times a day, though. Not several times an hour. :p

Bugeater
06-21-2008, 03:49 PM

FAX

I, for one, would never have to leave the house.

ClevelandBronco
06-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Best way to cheer yourself up around here? Read an offering from Rain Man or Mr. FAX.

Bugeater
06-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Yep, right there they are. Right next to each other. All day long...

Joie
06-21-2008, 03:51 PM
I, for one, would never have to leave the house.

And that, my friend, it why God made you a guy. Less for you to play with. :thumb:

Donger
06-21-2008, 03:52 PM

Are you confusing adjusting with playing?

Bugeater
06-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Adjusting it more than twice is considered playing with it.

milkman
06-21-2008, 03:56 PM
I never need cheering up.

I'm always happy, damn it!

alanm
06-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Yep, right there they are. Right next to each other. All day long...
LMAO:LOL:LMAO

gta0012
06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
I like listen to music and keep busy with friends. If i sit around idle to much I bring myself down more.

dj56dt58
06-21-2008, 04:19 PM
I never need cheering up.

I'm always happy, damn it!

you have boobs too?

milkman
06-21-2008, 04:21 PM
you have boobs too?

My wife does, and I talk to boobs on the internet.

dj56dt58
06-21-2008, 04:21 PM

which is awesome because u dont gotta look for em..they never move around..except for the occasional tittie slip, which there should really be more of imo

kcxiv
06-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Think about how my aunt has lived the last 17 years of her live not being able to move her arms and legs. That part makes me sad, but if she can live with that for 17 years, then i shouldnt be bitching or feeling down about anything.

FAX
06-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Think about how my aunt has lived the last 17 years of her live not being able to move her arms and legs. That part makes me sad, but if she can live with that for 17 years, then i shouldnt be bitching or feeling down about anything.

Amen, to that, Mr. kcxiv. No question.

FAX

luv
06-21-2008, 05:07 PM

Same difference.

Donger
06-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Same difference.

Not true.

Are you living with someone now?

Skip Towne
06-21-2008, 05:09 PM
Boobies, boobies yum yum yum. Boobies boobies on a girl that's dumb. - Al Bundy

luv
06-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Not true.

Are you living with someone now?

Yes. Although the past few days have been rough. I had to cut off ties with an old "friend" completely. The man of the house decides to go spend some time away whenever I could use him to lean on. I'm just getting back to reality after 4 days in Vegas. I just closed my door at work for the whole day yesterday, because I knew everyone would stop and ask me about the trip. I had fun, but I just wasn't in the mood to talk about it. I came home to an empty apartment last night and just cried for a while. Today has been better.

Donger
06-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Yes. Although the past few days have been rough. I had to cut off ties with an old "friend" completely. The man of the house decides to go spend some time away whenever I could use him to lean on. I'm just getting back to reality after 4 days in Vegas. I just closed my door at work for the whole day yesterday, because I knew everyone would stop and ask me about the trip. I had fun, but I just wasn't in the mood to talk about it. I came home to an empty apartment last night and just cried for a while. Today has been better.

I wish you all the best. It was rough for my wife (then girlfriend) when we started living together, but we worked through learning each other's quirks.

Well, she's still working on mine, anyway.

luv
06-21-2008, 05:18 PM
I wish you all the best. It was rough for my wife (then girlfriend) when we started living together, but we worked through learning each other's quirks.

Well, she's still working on mine, anyway.

Also, the sound went out on our new 37" flat panel tv this morning. I had to move my little 15 inch in out of the bedroom.

THanks, though. :)

Donger
06-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Also, the sound went out on our new 37" flat panel tv this morning. I had to move my little 15 inch in out of the bedroom.

THanks, though. :)

Perfect excuse to buy a surround system! I don't even know if my HDTV has speakers.

Are you co-mingling funds? You bought the TV together?

BigMeatballDave
06-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Dicken's Cider is a good 'pick-me-up'...

Hammock Parties
06-21-2008, 05:21 PM
I sleep. Or watch one of my favorite movies. Occasionally I go sweat out my frustration in the gym.

keg in kc
06-21-2008, 05:22 PM
To give a serious answer, usually when I'm down it's the result of something tangible. The usual suspects are:

1. fatigue (either from a lack of sleep or a lack of food)
2. boredom
3. not enough exercise

So if I'm down, I try to stop for a minute and think about what's causing it. Often a nap, a meal, or an hour outside will take care of it.

Bugeater
06-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Boobies, boobies yum yum yum. Boobies boobies on a girl that's dumb. - Al Bundy
I'm Maharaja Bundy and women with 4 hooters feed me Ding Dongs all day.

luv
06-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Perfect excuse to buy a surround system! I don't even know if my HDTV has speakers.

Are you co-mingling funds? You bought the TV together?

We also have surround sound hooked up. I checked the wiring, and everything looks good. I turned the surround sound off and the tv speakers on, but still nothing.

Yeah, we baught the tv together. He's supposed to be back tonight or in the morning, so I guess we'll have to take it in.

Friendo
06-21-2008, 05:26 PM
I take the dog for a walk or a swim. Early mornings-- a cup o joe and some solitude with nature on the deck. Afternoon/evening- some appropriate mood music, and a couple of cold brews.

Donger
06-21-2008, 05:28 PM
We also have surround sound hooked up. I checked the wiring, and everything looks good. I turned the surround sound off and the tv speakers on, but still nothing.

Yeah, we baught the tv together. He's supposed to be back tonight or in the morning, so I guess we'll have to take it in.

So both the TV sound and surround failed? That sounds unlikely. Let your man fix it.

Skip Towne
06-21-2008, 05:34 PM

Did you unplug the surround sound wires when you turned on the TV speakers?

BucEyedPea
06-21-2008, 05:57 PM
I think we all go through times when we're feeling overly stressed, be it due to money, relationships, job performance, etc. What do you do that's theraputic? How do you try to cheer yourself up?

sex, drugs and rock n roll!

TinyEvel
06-21-2008, 05:58 PM
80's music. Riding my bike.

luv
06-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Did you unplug the surround sound wires when you turned on the TV speakers?

No, but I turned the surround sound off and the tv speakers on. I guess I'll go try unplugging them from the back of the tv, and then turning the surround sound off and the tv speakers on.

luv
06-21-2008, 06:27 PM
No, but I turned the surround sound off and the tv speakers on. I guess I'll go try unplugging them from the back of the tv, and then turning the surround sound off and the tv speakers on.

Still nothing. I was just flipping through channels this morning when there was suddenly no sound.

Skip Towne
06-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Still nothing. I was just flipping through channels this morning when there was suddenly no sound.

Strange. May have blown up the amp.

luv
06-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Strange. May have blown up the amp.

How can I check? Would that be on the tv, or on the subwoofer? I'm not getting sound from either. Is there a way to fix that?

Donger
06-21-2008, 06:37 PM
How can I check? Would that be on the tv, or on the subwoofer? I'm not getting sound from either. Is there a way to fix that?

What TV service do you have? Maybe "reboot" the box? Like I said, losing both your amplifier (surround sound) and your TV's internal speakers at the same time is highly unlikely. Sounds like no audio is being delivered.

luv
06-21-2008, 06:38 PM
What TV service do you have? Maybe "reboot" the box? Like I said, losing both your amplifier (surround sound) and your TV's internal speakers at the same time is highly unlikely. Sounds like no audio is being delivered.

TV service? Like cable? The tv is an Insignia. I've got cable, but no box.

Donger
06-21-2008, 06:40 PM
TV service? Like cable? The tv is an Insignia. I've got cable, but no box.

Yes, cable/satellite. Does the cable go from the wall outlet directly into the TV? Or, does it go to another component (the cable box)? If it does, remove power from that box, wait a bit and then plug it back in. See if you have audio.

luv
06-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes, cable/satellite. Does the cable go from the wall outlet directly into the TV? Or, does it go to another component (the cable box)? If it does, remove power from that box, wait a bit and then plug it back in. See if you have audio.

No box. Cable runs directly from the wall to the tv. My little tv is hooked up and doing fine.

Donger
06-21-2008, 06:43 PM
No box. Cable runs directly from the wall to the tv. My little tv is hooked up and doing fine.

And the little TV has audio?

Are you sure that the TV's speakers are on and the TV volume is turned up?

Skip Towne
06-21-2008, 06:49 PM

I don't know. You might PM C-Mac. He's a wizard with that stuff.

BigOlChiefsfan
06-21-2008, 06:53 PM
The usual sex drugs and rock n' roll reply. Actually, classical music as well. Fishing cheers me up, catching fish is not required. Walking in the woods cheers me up, too. Carrying a rifle while walking in the woods, shooting the occasional tin can doubles the cheeriness. Cleaning a rifle after I'm home, also cheering. The smell of Hoppe's No. 9 solvent is a good cure for the blues. Scientists should look into this.
The original three stooges with Curly cheer me up (Shemp's OK but Joe depresses me). Brannaugh's Henry V brings me out of a funk. So does 'The Wild Bunch". Any Flashman novel works, esp. the early ones. Mel Brooks movies - I can't stay bummed out watching Young Frankenstein or Blazing Saddles. A really good cocktail - a manhattan or rusty nail or cold beer on a hot day. Anytime I get to thinking the glass is half empty I order another round.

FAX
06-21-2008, 06:56 PM
...Anytime I get to thinking the glass is half empty I order another round.

I like this quote, Mr. BigOlChiefsfan. I may steal it from you. Prop things.

FAX

luv
06-21-2008, 07:30 PM
And the little TV has audio?

Are you sure that the TV's speakers are on and the TV volume is turned up?

Yes. I unplugged the surround sound from the back of the tv. I hit menu. I went to audio. I turned surround sound off. I turned tv speakers on. I hit exit. I turned the volume up. No sound.

luv
06-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Yes. I unplugged the surround sound from the back of the tv. I hit menu. I went to audio. I turned surround sound off. I turned tv speakers on. I hit exit. I turned the volume up. No sound.

And no one besides me will be home tonight to try to fix it. UGH!

stumppy
06-21-2008, 07:35 PM
This always helps.:D

Skip Towne
06-21-2008, 08:00 PM
And no one besides me will be home tonight to try to fix it. UGH!

It could be a blown fuse. See if you can locate fuses.

jidar
06-21-2008, 09:14 PM
When I start to feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
True story.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2117/2450121273_07d7317636_o.jpg

06-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Working out always helps me. it kicks in the endorfens in your body, which is a natural drug that makes you feel good.

Cock Wrangler
06-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Ride my ATV, break out a few of my guns and go shooting, fly fish, kickbox, lift weights, drink beer, get on here and talk with you bastages.

Broncos suck!

Phobia
06-22-2008, 06:50 PM
You try to act tough online,

So you're making fun of Bwana from the confines of a fresh, anonymous ID. Heh. Very honorable and manly.

kstater
06-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Awesome, being the offseason and such, you don't see trolls that often.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 07:24 PM
So you're making fun of Bwana from the confines of a fresh, anonymous ID. Heh. Very honorable and manly.

Yeah, is the irony thick or what. ;)

luv
06-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Dear Phil Kloster,

**** you and your wife.

Signed,

Christian Anger
(916)534-6128

A coward and a queer are people who can't tell others what they think without using alterate logins.

kstater
06-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Bwana, care to share where the animosity came from?

Broncos suck!
06-22-2008, 07:26 PM
A coward and a queer are people who can't tell others what they think without using alterate logins.

Your vagina smells like rotten fish, you cow.

luv
06-22-2008, 07:27 PM

Is GoChiefs having another meltdown, or what?

kstater
06-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Your vagina smells like

Me thinks you haven't ever been close enough to know what one smells like.

Phobia
06-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Dear Phil Kloster,

**** you and your wife.

Signed,

Christian Anger
(916)534-6128
So am I supposed to call the phone number, sport? I think I'll pass. I've been down this road. It doesn't go anywhere I want to be.

luv
06-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Snickering at this clown has made me forget about what's bringing me down for a little while. I guess there's one positive.

Skip Towne
06-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Snickering at this clown has made me forget about what's bringing me down for a little while. I guess there's one positive.

It's no doubt a dupe of a regular. I hope DaFace catches him.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Bwana, care to share where the animosity came from?

I have a feeling it's a donk fan I got in a pissing contest about THREE YEARS AGO, Same M.O. He told me at that time via pm he was going to come on down from Denver and kick my ass. LMAO

stumppy
06-22-2008, 07:48 PM
You try to act tough online, but you're a cum swallowing queer in real life.

If this post doesn't reek of BS I don't know what would.

Everyone knows none of the regular planeteers have a real life.

:D

chiefs1111
06-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Well when iam having problems or feeling down,yes i do have a couple of beers and sit outside for a while. Also though,I will sometimes go for a walk or I will go out and play a couple games of pool with some buddies of mine.... Also I will put on some music and lift some weights for a little while as well....

RustShack
06-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I kill myself when I'm down.

DaFace
06-22-2008, 08:55 PM
It's no doubt a dupe of a regular. I hope DaFace catches him.

Looks like morph took care of him with an IP ban. It's not a dupe from what I can tell.

Demonpenz
06-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I used to be depressed as a teenager, but now I realize this america. Listen to some george theorogood and grab life by the balls

Red N Gold Pride
02-17-2009, 03:49 AM
You try to act tough online, but you're a cum swallowing queer in real life.

ROFL

Red N Gold Pride
02-17-2009, 04:07 AM

ROFL

MahiMike
02-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Exercise

memyselfI
02-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Yoga, buy a pair of shoes I don't need, listen to music, snuggle with my cat.

chasedude
02-17-2009, 08:01 AM
I see Marlboro Chief is up to his latest antics.

Sure-Oz
02-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Gotta keep busy and think positive

ModSocks
02-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Smoke a blunt and masterbate. Then listen to 10 Years After

Pioli Zombie
02-17-2009, 10:11 AM
I throw cement blocks at squirrals in the park
Posted via Mobile Device

stevieray
02-17-2009, 10:21 AM
cheat with married women.

RippedmyFlesh
02-17-2009, 10:27 AM
drink, recreational drugs, workout, sex.
For $500 Alex
"What defines a great day?"

wutamess
02-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Think about people like you that are far worse off and think.... That could be me. :thumb:

Pants
02-17-2009, 10:32 AM
I just think about how I quit smoking and everything else seems like a f***cking joke in comparison. I, now, know that my willpower is much stronger than I ever imagined it to be.

Goapics1
02-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Take a big ole poo....................

big nasty kcnut
02-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Find a pic of a girl with nice legs. Read comic books. Talk to my dad. Laugh at losers. Listen to music. Eat chocolate.
Posted via Mobile Device

Goapics1
02-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Laugh at losers. .
Posted via Mobile Device

So you come here quite often when you're feeling blue?

Buck
02-17-2009, 10:49 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00025/phelps_516_0102_25518a.jpg

big nasty kcnut
02-17-2009, 10:54 AM
I cry cause i hate to release my anger on someone. I get so mad at someone i want to get angry. I dont cause i will release the anger. So i break down and cry cause the people get away with stuff. That why the other thing i do is play fighting game.
Posted via Mobile Device

blueballs
02-17-2009, 11:38 AM
make moonshine

tooge
02-17-2009, 11:54 AM
a hike in the woods.

FishingRod
02-17-2009, 12:23 PM

I like to drive a car over Bwana's freshly raked leaves.

bevis369
02-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Internet porn and alcohol...

FishingRod
02-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Oh or break into Bob Dole's house and steal some stuff

MOhillbilly
02-17-2009, 01:26 PM
anything outdoors that is work. anything outdoors that isnt work.

Buck
02-17-2009, 01:30 PM
I went a little stir crazy this weekend.

It was raining all weekend (and it was a 3 day weekend no less).

Well everyone feels miserable when it rains...

So this weekend I downloaded like 50 GB of Porn and stored it all on my PS3. Now I have an everlasting supply.

I'll never need a Girlfriend ever again.

sportsman1
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
I like to cruise aimlessly.. just listening to the radio. That does it for me every time.

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 01:56 PM
I like to cruise aimlessly.. just listening to the radio. That does it for me every time.

Interestingly, one common trait of serial killers according to the FBI is that they really like just driving around.

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 02:00 PM
I get sadder and sadder and smaller and smaller and I eventually collapse into myself and turn inside out and then I expand back and since I'm inside out I get happier and happier as I get larger and larger.

sportsman1
02-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Interestingly, one common trait of serial killers according to the FBI is that they really like just driving around.

LMAO... I better re-think that one then huh?

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Find a pic of a girl with nice legs. Read comic books. Talk to my dad. Laugh at losers. Listen to music. Eat chocolate.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you would be even happier if you would find a pic of chocolate, read music, talk to losers, laugh at comic books, listen to your dad, and eat a girl with nice legs.

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 02:12 PM
LMAO... I better re-think that one then huh?

You might want to roll back the odometer before the search warrant shows up.

Jilly
02-17-2009, 02:33 PM
I play the piano and sing. Corny. That, or I masturbate. Its honest.

Mr. Laz
02-17-2009, 03:27 PM
lots and lots of :whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit:

stevieray
02-17-2009, 03:30 PM
road tripping, jamming to tunes in nzoners denali

kindra68
02-17-2009, 03:47 PM
I think you would be even happier if you would find a pic of chocolate, read music, talk to losers, laugh at comic books, listen to your dad, and eat a girl with nice legs.

ROFL

Pioli Zombie
02-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Hey I masterbate too. Jilly let's start a new lifegroup at church!
Posted via Mobile Device

Emo_Channel_Rick
02-17-2009, 04:17 PM
I play the piano and sing. Corny. That, or I masturbate. Its honest.

Yes but can you do all of that simultaneosly? ROFL

Jilly
02-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Yes but can you do all of that simultaneosly? ROFL

wow, I've never tried. I bet I could get paid big bucks for that....

Pioli Zombie
02-17-2009, 04:23 PM
I like the masterbation lifegroup idea. Although I think Life Church in Olathe might already have it
Posted via Mobile Device

Emo_Channel_Rick
02-17-2009, 04:25 PM

That depends on how well you can "play the piano" though. :evil:

Jilly
02-17-2009, 04:26 PM
I like the masterbation lifegroup idea. Although I think Life Church in Olathe might already have it
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm betting every group they have is a circle jerk in its own right!

Pioli Zombie
02-17-2009, 04:27 PM
You don't know the half of it
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 04:35 PM

You'd probably need to pick a song that starts out andante and ends up allegro.

Pioli Zombie
02-17-2009, 04:38 PM
They won't let me start any more threads so maybe somebody can start a poll
What's your favorite position to masturbate?
Posted via Mobile Device

Stewie
02-17-2009, 05:14 PM
When I'm down I do something constructive, usually around the house. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something and takes my mind off my troubles. If I'm at work I beat my subordinates. They hurt but I feel better.

joesomebody
02-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Getting drunk works best for me. It's one of the rare times I'll drink by myself.

88TG88
02-17-2009, 05:25 PM
drink, recreational drugs, workout, masturbate/sex.

That sounds like my life right now.

keg in kc
02-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Porn and emotional binge-eating.

The Buddha
02-17-2009, 05:55 PM
For me I usually end up doing stupid things like drive 100 mph, inflict pain on myself, or dive into a flurry of opiates...

I don't cope well...

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

No.

Sorry, but no.

KChiefs1
02-17-2009, 06:50 PM

I'd think eating or food would have to be in there somewhere.

damaticous
02-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Beer, Funny videos on college humor, Wimp, and/or fark. Beer. Sleep. Computer FPS games, and spending time with my S/O.

The Buddha
02-17-2009, 07:09 PM
I think the answer depends too on whether or not you're just bummed out, or loading up the 12-gauge.

You can tell fairly well who has a pretty stable emotional spectrum on here. :-)

Johnny Vegas
02-17-2009, 07:10 PM
I donate to chiefsplanet

burt
02-17-2009, 07:12 PM
You can tell fairly well who has a pretty stable emotional spectrum on here. :-)

Gee, do tell me.....how do I rate?

Dayze
02-17-2009, 07:15 PM
I usually try one, or a combination of the following:
Experiment with cooking a new dinner
Try new/hole-in-the-wall restaraunt
Try some new wine
Try some new beer
Watch/buy new comedy specials
Go on a 'spirited' motorcycle ride (weather permitting)
Play guitar; learn new song
Play with my dogs/take them for a walk/go to the dog park etc.(they're funny little bastards)
Take 500 rounds and pistols to the gun range (Speaking of which, I need to do this again!)

blueballs
02-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

WPIite in need of deprogramming
in ailse 3

The Buddha
02-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Gee, do tell me.....how do I rate?

You rate as well as you think you do.

unothadeal
02-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Leave town.

bevis369
02-17-2009, 07:44 PM
:BLVD::BLVD::BLVD::BLVD::BLVD:and :whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::fart::toast::toast::toast:
:spank::spank:WooWoo

Dayze
02-17-2009, 07:48 PM
:BLVD::BLVD::BLVD::BLVD::BLVD:and :whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit::fart::toast::toast::toast:
:spank::spank:WooWoo

:D

StcChief
02-17-2009, 07:54 PM
:BLVD: works well.

cabletech94
02-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Did Luv ever get her stereo surround fixed? This has got me on edge!!!!!!!