PDA

View Full Version : Misc We interrupt this program....

Redrum_69
06-24-2008, 11:10 AM
to bring you the following announcement..

Katie Horner just looked out her window and said its cloudy with a 99% of rain in the near future for somewhere in the midwest

As we speak, she is furiously refreshing the www.weather.com website and will provide constant 10 minute interruptions throughout the day in case anyone gives a shit.

IF a cloud or a drop of rain falls on her windshield, she will alert the surrounding area of the impending doom. Two days ago she thought the world was ending, but it was just the neighbors lawn sprinklers.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread creating....

CoMoChief
06-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Dear Red Rum,

Quit ****ing my daughters,

Sincerely yours,

Bob Vila

teedubya
06-24-2008, 12:17 PM
RedRum, Tell me how my ass taste.

mikeyis4dcats.
06-24-2008, 12:18 PM
seriously, I asked somebody last week if more people died during thunderstorms 10 years ago when all the warning we got was a little cloud and lightening bolt cartoon in the corner of the tv screen?

I'm all for warning me if a tornado is sighted or likely, but I don't need a second mother telling me to take an unbrella and warning me it's going to thunder and lightening.

FAX
06-24-2008, 12:19 PM
When a tornado picks up your house and replaces it with a barn from down the street, is it a trade wind?

FAX

Mr. Plow
06-24-2008, 12:54 PM
I don't need a second mother telling me to take an unbrella and warning me it's going to thunder and lightening.

Those damn unbrella's are dangerous.