PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Got this one today.....

Old Dog
06-24-2008, 01:54 PM
It doesn't look like the Chiefs are the least bit worried about a decrease in season ticket sales

Greetings from Arrowhead! Your Kansas City Chiefs are less than 2 months away from kicking off the 2008 season and WE WANT YOU BACK! As a former Chiefs season ticket holder, you have established important seniority and priority. When you sign up for 2008 season tickets, the Chiefs will honor your original seniority date and will try to accommodate in assigning comparable seat locations from your last year as a season ticket holder (subject to availability):

Please read below for 2008 season ticket holders benefits, opportunities, pricing and more:

Season Ticket Holder Benefits:

Seat Upgrade: Opportunity to participate in the annual seat improvement program every spring

Big Savings: Per Ticket DISCOUNT for season ticket holders

Playoff Tickets: Opportunity to purchase same seat(s) for Chiefs home playoff games

Can’t Make a Game?

Sell your tickets to other Chiefs fans online through our TicketExchange system
· Donate your tickets to charity through your online Chiefs Account and receive a tax write-off for your seat(s) value

With Arrowhead stadium renovations already underway and an exciting 2008 season on the horizon, the future is bright for your Kansas City Chiefs. Your ongoing support is very much appreciated and we hope to again welcome you into the Chiefs family as a 2008 Season Ticket Holder.

* * * To re-instate seniority, review available seat locations and get locked in for 2008, please call me directly at 816-920-4815.* * *

Respectfully,

Marc Sandoval I Senior Account Executive

Kansas City Chiefs Football Club

816.920.4815 w I 785.341.9484 c I 816.920.4774 f

One Arrowhead Drive I Kansas City, MO 64129

MSandoval@chiefs.nfl.com

The best compliment one can receive is a Referral from a satisfied customer!

Fish
06-24-2008, 02:05 PM
I love how they throw out the seniority flag to try and make you feel important, while at the same time demonstrating that seniority doesn't mean a damn thing.

Buck
06-24-2008, 02:16 PM
The Chiefs had to call in the local FBI Team during a recent practice.

They found a white powdery substance on the field.

Turns out that it was the Goal Line!!!!

Sorry, had to.

Bowser
06-24-2008, 02:42 PM

Sorry, had to.

I'd have a really good comeback if this were five years ago.

stlchiefs
06-24-2008, 02:49 PM

Sorry, had to.

ROFL NOT!!!

Sphincter said what?

beavis
06-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Playoff Tickets: Opportunity to purchase same seat(s) for Chiefs home playoff games
ROFL

crispystl
06-24-2008, 04:27 PM
ROFL
My thoughts exactly. How often do we host playoff games every fifteen f'in years??

TrebMaxx
06-24-2008, 07:10 PM
It has to be one of those Nigerian scams!

Playoffs!!ROFL

Coach
06-24-2008, 07:13 PM
It doesn't look like the Chiefs are the least bit worried about a decrease in season ticket sales

Greetings from Arrowhead! Your Kansas City Chiefs are less than 2 months away from kicking off the 2008 season and WE WANT YOU BACK! As a former Chiefs season ticket holder, you have established important seniority and priority. When you sign up for 2008 season tickets, the Chiefs will honor your original seniority date and will try to accommodate in assigning comparable seat locations from your last year as a season ticket holder (subject to availability):

Please read below for 2008 season ticket holders benefits, opportunities, pricing and more:

Season Ticket Holder Benefits:

Seat Upgrade: Opportunity to participate in the annual seat improvement program every spring

Big Savings: Per Ticket DISCOUNT for season ticket holders

Can’t Make a Game?

Sell your tickets to other Chiefs fans online through our TicketExchange system
· Donate your tickets to charity through your online Chiefs Account and receive a tax write-off for your seat(s) value

With Arrowhead stadium renovations already underway and an exciting 2008 season on the horizon, the future is bright for your Kansas City Chiefs. Your ongoing support is very much appreciated and we hope to again welcome you into the Chiefs family as a 2008 Season Ticket Holder.

* * * To re-instate seniority, review available seat locations and get locked in for 2008, please call me directly at 816-920-4815.* * *

Respectfully,

Marc Sandoval I Senior Account Executive

Kansas City Chiefs Football Club

816.920.4815 w I 785.341.9484 c I 816.920.4774 f

One Arrowhead Drive I Kansas City, MO 64129

MSandoval@chiefs.nfl.com

The best compliment one can receive is a Referral from a satisfied customer!

On the bolded section, you should call them up and go Jim Mora Sr. on them.

"What's that? Uh -- Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!"