PDA

View Full Version : Royals Selling 4 Lower Level Seats For Sunday's Royals/Cards

Marco Polo
06-24-2008, 04:48 PM
$120 total for the 4 tickets; not trying to make money out of it. My parents were supposed to visit me from Iowa and go to the game this weekend but can't due to the flood. Email me at Gringo617@hotmail.com if interested. The seats are near the left field foul pole.

Marco Polo
06-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Shameless bumpity bump bump.

AndChiefs
06-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Wish I lived in KC so I could take them. :)

Hopefully someone does.

SBK
06-26-2008, 12:49 AM
Do people actually go to Royals games?

BWillie
06-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Is Royals Cards on Sat gonna sell out ya think?

teedubya
06-26-2008, 01:50 AM
id like to sweep them again.

BigRedChief
06-26-2008, 06:12 AM
My buddy that was interested can't go now.

I think the Saturday game is almost sold out. Friday and Sunday only have about 5k left. Too bad that half the stadium will be in red.

BigRedChief
06-26-2008, 06:33 AM
id like to sweep them again.
We will have Pujols and Molina back in the line up by Friday. It won't be as easy this time despite the Cardinals not knowing who they have healty enough to pitch on Saturday or Sunday.

The Royals are playing damn good baseball now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

POND_OF_RED
06-26-2008, 06:43 AM
We will have Pujols and Molina back in the line up by Friday.

I don't know if it's the best idea to rush Pujols back against the Royals. One over swing vs. Soria will put him back on the DL for another month. That's assuming the Cards keep the game close enough for a save situation.

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Too bad that half the stadium will be in red.
Most of them will be gone by the 7th inning.

HemiEd
06-26-2008, 09:50 AM
That's assuming the Cards keep the game close enough for a save situation.

Zing!

BigRedChief
06-26-2008, 10:10 AM
That's assuming the Cards keep the game close enough for a save situation.
You do realize that this is a rebuilding year for us correct? I know its hard to comprend because we have the 2nd best record in the NL but its still a rebuilding year.

7 playoff teams in 10 years and 2 World Series appearances from 1996-2006. Not a bad run.

Your cubbies spent what? $500 million in the last 2 years on players?

You team had better get it done this year because in 2009 or 2010 the Cardinals will be back as legitamate World Series contenders.

Marco Polo
06-26-2008, 11:39 AM
I agree; We are rebuilding and I'm just ecstatic with how the season is going. I just hope they can keep it up!

POND_OF_RED
06-26-2008, 11:54 AM
You do realize that this is a rebuilding year for us correct? I know its hard to comprend because we have the 2nd best record in the NL but its still a rebuilding year.

7 playoff teams in 10 years and 2 World Series appearances from 1996-2006. Not a bad run.

Your cubbies spent what? $500 million in the last 2 years on players?

You team had better get it done this year because in 2009 or 2010 the Cardinals will be back as legitamate World Series contenders.

I have realized this from the beginning that is why I said it won't be as close of a race as you all think but for some reason you all keep thinking this inexperienced team will be carried by an injured Pujols to the playoffs. Also I would like to know what changes will be made to your roster in 2009-2010 that makes the Cardinals jump ahead of the Cubs again. Unless you are assuming that the roster you have now is good enough to compete with the Cubs for the next few years in which case I thank you for a much needed laugh today. Pujols is your only proven player. Your pen is dreadful, and your rotation is filled with injury prone players. I just don't see the luck continuing for you guys.

Fish
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Do people actually go to Royals games?

Nah.....

http://www.madnessmatrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kauffmanstadiumfisheye.jpg

Pitt Gorilla
06-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Most of them will be gone by the 7th inning.Nice.

Sure-Oz
06-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Is Royals Cards on Sat gonna sell out ya think?

Id assume all the cards games will sell out since people from STL will be there to fill half the stadium as well. Also i think its a promo night too

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Nah.....

http://www.madnessmatrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kauffmanstadiumfisheye.jpg
Sweet! I have a new desktop background.

CoMoChief
06-26-2008, 01:16 PM

Half your team will be injured for that to happen.

BigRedChief
06-26-2008, 01:49 PM
I have realized this from the beginning that is why I said it won't be as close of a race as you all think but for some reason you all keep thinking this inexperienced team will be carried by an injured Pujols to the playoffs. Also I would like to know what changes will be made to your roster in 2009-2010 that makes the Cardinals jump ahead of the Cubs again. Unless you are assuming that the roster you have now is good enough to compete with the Cubs for the next few years in which case I thank you for a much needed laugh today. Pujols is your only proven player. Your pen is dreadful, and your rotation is filled with injury prone players. I just don't see the luck continuing for you guys.
Luck? what luck? Jeez half our roster is on the DL.

Talent down on the farm. Relievers, position players, pitching. Plus as long as we have Dave Duncan we can reclaim pitchers off the scrap heap and get some innings out of them.

Valiant
06-26-2008, 03:23 PM
My buddy that was interested can't go now.

I think the Saturday game is almost sold out. Friday and Sunday only have about 5k left. Too bad that half the stadium will be in red.

I just picked up two tickets in the dugout plaza behind home plate today from the Royals.. Only 40 a ticket.. I love having connections..

Valiant
06-26-2008, 03:25 PM

Honestly I hope Albert's real age is not catching up with him..

BigRedChief
06-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Honestly I hope Albert's real age is not catching up with him..
What makes you think he's fudging on his age? He became a U.S. citizen. You can't get away with forged dodcuments during that process.

Its just like the steriod rumors. He has the same trainer as the baseball players that took steriods. What happened to that? It was BS and the newspaper had to write a retraction. But the smear is out there.

Valiant
06-26-2008, 04:40 PM
What makes you think he's fudging on his age? He became a U.S. citizen. You can't get away with forged dodcuments during that process.

Its just like the steriod rumors. He has the same trainer as the baseball players that took steriods. What happened to that? It was BS and the newspaper had to write a retraction. But the smear is out there.

Lets see.. I went to school with him and know..

As for Roids, no, he has always been somewhat muscular since HS..

If somebody wanted to dig into it I am sure you could crack it open.. What player this past year had that happen to him??

Pujols was suppose to graduate with our class in 97.. Stayed because his English was supposedly not good enough yet and they wanted him to learn more(or win another Championship).. He ended up leaving early and going to Maple Woods.. I was there also..

Sorry Pujols is 30+ not 28.. Does it mean much?? Not really except for two years and you don't heal as fast each year and this is what I hope is not the case.. I want him to have a long career, gives Fort a good rep with all the MVP's that have come out of there..

Was it his fault?? Probably not, lots of families coming here lie about their childs age to get them into HS and play sports.. If they did not lie, Pujol's would not have played Baseball at Fort and you would have probably never have drafted him..

Pasta Little Brioni
06-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Luck? what luck? Jeez half our roster is on the DL.

Talent down on the farm. Relievers, position players, pitching. Plus as long as we have Dave Duncan we can reclaim pitchers off the scrap heap and get some innings out of them.

He's a cubbie fan. You can't expect him to comprehend what you just said. :shake: This has been a fabulous year for the cards compared to what was expected. When you throw in the injuries to pujols, molina, and wainwright and the fact that they are still playing well it just makes it that much better.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Great picture fish.

KcMizzou
06-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Nah.....

http://www.madnessmatrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kauffmanstadiumfisheye.jpgThat is badass.

Thanks!

Kraus
06-26-2008, 10:24 PM
He's a cubbie fan. You can't expect him to comprehend what you just said. :shake: This has been a fabulous year for the cards compared to what was expected. When you throw in the injuries to pujols, molina, and wainwright and the fact that they are still playing well it just makes it that much better.

The one time I was cheering for the Cards to win during this series they failed. Back-to-back walkoffs!

Pasta Little Brioni
06-26-2008, 10:31 PM
The one time I was cheering for the Cards to win during this series they failed. Back-to-back walkoffs!

Bullpen issues last couple games. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend. Should have swept the tiggers.