PDA

View Full Version : Life ONE SEXY YOUNG BITCH & OLD DOG

angelo
06-25-2008, 05:45 AM
I thought I would show of my pride and joy.

Ang

Chief Chief
06-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Ya got a real couple of wieners there!

Braincase
06-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Paging Carlotta! She loves weenies.

Mr. Kotter
06-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Paging Carlotta! She loves weenies.

LMAO

Mr. Plow
06-25-2008, 09:58 AM
I've had nothing but wieners since I was about 15. Every night, my wiener would jump up on the bed and lick my face. Unfortunately, my wiener fell into a pool several years ago and died. I got a new wiener though - this one is black - is that racist? Anyway, had this wiener for about 8 years - decent wiener, but the damn wiener keeps peeing on the floor. Not sure if I should beat the wiener or what.

Ceej
06-25-2008, 10:03 AM
I've had nothing but wieners since I was about 15. Every night, my wiener would jump up on the bed and lick my face. Unfortunately, my wiener fell into a pool several years ago and died. I got a new wiener though - this one is black - is that racist? Anyway, had this wiener for about 8 years - decent wiener, but the damn wiener keeps peeing on the floor. Not sure if I should beat the wiener or what.

Obviously Mr Plow you need to show that weiner who's boss!

Fish
06-25-2008, 10:31 AM

http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/dog-whisperer12.jpg

Show your wiener to this guy. He works with misbehaving wieners every day. He will patiently work with your wiener and hopefully show you how to get better control of it. He'll even show you what he's doing to your wiener, so you'll know what to do in the future when you're working one-on-one with your wiener. Don't be offended if he's a little rough with your wiener in the beginning... it's part of the "break the wiener's spirit" process. After this guy breaks your wiener, I doubt you'll have any more unruly problems with it...