PDA

View Full Version : Life To Slap A Friend, Or Not To.

KCChiefsMan
06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
I really wanted to slap the crap out of my good friend last night. We go out to the bar and of course his ex-girlfriend is there. So the whole night he's pissed off, he keeps going up to her and talking to her. He says he's gonna kill any guy who talks to her. My God. It is kinda BS that she was there though, because that's our bar.

So, we get home and he's punching stuff, crying and threatening to kill himself. They were talking to each other on the phone after we got home, he would say to me "that f*cking bitch, ****...etc" then she would call and you could hear him "I'm so sorry, I love you so much, cry"

Pretty much a violent, John Favreau from Swingers

I couldn't just go to bed because I was a little worried about him, but what do you say?

Would you slap him?

allen_kcCard
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Antifreeze

Hammock Parties
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Sounds like he needs to grow a pair.

chasedude
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
get over it /herm

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Same problem with my friends, dumb asses can get over a girl. But I think its male nature, but yes you need to slap him or call him a dumb ass. Either one normally works.

Bowser
06-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Slap the shit out of him, and find him a slump buster.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 12:51 PM
I'd try to convince him that she's clearly not worth carrying that kind of emotional baggage over.

If that failed, it's time for the Ludovico_technique (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_technique).

Sure-Oz
06-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Who cares if shes there, the dude needs to ignore her and seems to have issues. I say slap the shit out of him

tooge
06-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Slap him, nail her, everyone is good then,.

Braincase
06-26-2008, 01:01 PM
What was she doing at a strip club?

KCUnited
06-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Slap him, then buy him a bike.

MIAdragon
06-26-2008, 01:03 PM
http://www.break.com/index/slap-contest-knockout.html

He needs one of these.

Dartgod
Dude needs to get a motorcycle. Then he will have so many hot chicks he will forget about the ex.

Sure-Oz
Same problem with my friends, dumb asses can get over a girl. But I think its male nature, but yes you need to slap him or call him a dumb ass. Either one normally works.

I don't think what was written above is male nature, the whole crying bs etc...so many fish in the sea

88TG88
06-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Slap him, nail her, everyone is good then,.

/thread

keg in kc
06-26-2008, 01:19 PM
That's one f*cked-up dude.

Which is saying something, coming from me.

Ask him to be careful the next time he sits down. He might sprain his vagina.

vailpass
06-26-2008, 01:22 PM
I'd try to convince him that she's clearly not worth carrying that kind of emotional baggage over.

If that failed, it's time for the Ludovico_technique (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_technique).

:clap: Oh me droogs, time for a little of the old Ludwig Van.

FAX
06-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Tough situation, Mr. KCChiefsMan.

The best thing you can do for your friend is to demonstrate that life goes on by sleeping with his ex-girlfriend.

FAX

keg in kc
06-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Tough situation, Mr. KCChiefsMan.

The best thing you can do for your friend is to demonstrate that life goes on by sleeping with his ex-girlfriend.

FAXPoke her in the butt, then the next time you're at the bar, after a half dozen describe in great detail how much she loved it.

Be a friend. Burn the emotion out of him.

stlchiefs
06-26-2008, 01:48 PM
I've truthfully never heard a grown man act like this. He definitely deserves a slap or swift quick to the nuts to bring him back to reality. She's an ex, what's it matter if anyone talks to her? It's a bar what's it matter if she's there? The guy needs to move on.

The nailing the ex option sounds like more fun for you as well.

bishop_74
06-26-2008, 01:49 PM
That's one f*cked-up dude.

Which is saying something, coming from me.

Ask him to be careful the next time he sits down. He might sprain his vagina.

Agreed. Tell him to get a grip. I knew women that acted like that... never a dude though.

Easy 6
06-26-2008, 02:59 PM
I have a good friend who was doing this exact thing over some tramp, stopped hanging with him for months it was so pathetic.

We could NEVER go have drinks somewhere without him eventually going into a funk about it...cursing & bitching like some spurned 15 year old.

Slap him & leave a welt.

CrazyPhuD
06-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Dude is your friend a lesbian?

eazyb81
06-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Definitely need to smack him up side the head and talk some sense into him. That said, if he's acting like this over one lame girl, then he's got some underlying issues, and that's something you probably can't help him with.

KCChiefsMan
06-26-2008, 04:32 PM
it was a pretty pathetic sight last night. I've never seen someone act like that and he's 33 years old too and I guess he thinks he'll never be able to bag a hot 21 year old again. I'm like, this is Lawrence man! they're all over the place.

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 04:33 PM
What was she doing at a strip club?

Working?

CrazyPhuD
06-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Buy him a hooker, then he'll stop thinking about it.

Dunit35
06-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Get out his wallet and take his man card.

Tiger's Fan
06-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Hand him something to kill himself with and tell him to get it over with or STFU.

DaFace
06-26-2008, 04:43 PM
This reminds me of that flash game someone posted a while back where we could slap Carl and company around. What was the name of that thing?

Midnight_Vulture
06-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Why did she break up with him???

KCChiefsMan
06-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Why did she break up with him???

because he tore all the ligaments in his right knee and couldn't work for a long time and no place would hire him since he couldn't walk.

eazyb81
06-26-2008, 05:04 PM
because he tore all the ligaments in his right knee and couldn't work for a long time and no place would hire him since he couldn't walk.

Seriously? And he's upset he's not worth this girl anymore?

Nightfyre
06-26-2008, 05:18 PM
I am completely onboard with whoever said antifreeze. Anything to slow the pussification of America.

CrazyPhuD
06-26-2008, 05:19 PM

Wrecked his motorcycle didn't he? And now that he doesn't have it anymore he figures he can't pick up any more hot chicks?

Joie
06-26-2008, 07:49 PM

What a bitch. Slap the crap outta him and when he stops crying remind him that she's not worth his time.

Bwana
06-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Yep, kick his ass.

Bugeater
06-26-2008, 11:23 PM
This reminds me of that flash game someone posted a while back where we could slap Carl and company around. What was the name of that thing?
Chiefsplanet therapy.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117

KCChiefsMan
06-26-2008, 11:29 PM
What a bitch. Slap the crap outta him and when he stops crying remind him that she's not worth his time.

I guess to his defense, she is being a pretty bad ex. She's trying to take over the bar that we've always hung out at and while they were dating, she would refuse to go there because she "hated it" and she tried to hook up with a friend of his, which didn't happen, fortunately. But he was still being pretty pathetic about it and probably deserved a good bitch slap.

stlchiefs
06-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Chiefsplanet therapy.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117

Wow, that felt really good. I went 2 rounds with all of them. :thumb:

stlchiefs
06-26-2008, 11:40 PM
I guess to his defense, she is being a pretty bad ex. She's trying to take over the bar that we've always hung out at and while they were dating, she would refuse to go there because she "hated it" and she tried to hook up with a friend of his, which didn't happen, fortunately. But he was still being pretty pathetic about it and probably deserved a good bitch slap.

That does suck if she's trying to hook up with friends. Hopefully they are true friends and don't fall for this at all. That can always make things worse if a friend gives in to the easy puss and really mucks things up.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Thought it read "To Sleep With A Friend, Or Not To."

Just sayin'.

alanm
06-27-2008, 12:30 AM
Slap the shit out of him, and find him a slump buster.
Hate to say it but that's exactly what needs to be done. This guy was whipped by his ex and then dumped.
Basically he's suffering from a dose of low self esteem. He needs to get back in the saddle and move on.

alanm
06-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Shit, that bitch was working him over from the beginning. Sounds like the only thing she was interested in was the money. She didn't care about him at all. And this guys upset about being dumped by her? :eek:
Better yet take him outside behind the garage and put him out of his misery. :spock:

ChiefaRoo
06-27-2008, 02:53 AM
I think the best way to forget about a girl who you have feelings for is to load up, go to Vegas, play poker all day and night and then pick up some out of town girls there on vaca. who are ready to live a little of the "what happens in Vegas" life. Don't let him drink to much until you meet the girls out by the pool at the Hard Rock or Palms. I guarantee he will feel better if he just tries.

Al Bundy
06-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Seems like he has gotten all worked up over some good for nothing slut. That being said... sounds like he needs to man up, when he is in the bar ignore her. If she comes up to him... tell her to leave. If she doesn't leave ask her the all important question.
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5708/waynebradychoke5ni.jpg

FAX
06-27-2008, 07:01 AM
What happened to the old days when men were men and girls who screwed over men got their asses shot?

FAX