PDA

View Full Version : Planet Bash '08 pick a game (the final poll)

Nzoner
06-26-2008, 02:05 PM
***UPDATED***

Based on the amount of planeteers who usually make it for the bash I'm calling this a done deal and setting Sept 14th weekend as Planet Bash '08.

To those of you who voted for other weekends I hope you'll still try and join us and remember we have a huge place to crash and will even make sure you're up in time to get on the road to Arrowhead if you're going to the game.

Seeing that I could be President of a Raider Hater Club I'm really looking forward to this and will be saving my brush pile from the ice storm for the biggest and best bonfire yet including a focking Raider dummy that'll we'll burn as well.

As soon as fireworks and my next ad deadline are over(week of July 14th) I'll get to work on menus etc and we'll get an official Bash thread stickied.

RustShack
06-26-2008, 02:08 PM
Unrelated topic, but I may be attending my first ever Chiefs game against Denver this year! I have finally found someone to make the long drive with me and we are now bidding on two tickets for that game on Ebay!

RNR
06-26-2008, 02:19 PM
If it ends up the Oakland game I might look into it.

06-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Ironic that 3 of the 4 just happen to be the only 3 truly winnable games on our schedule. heh

DaFace
06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
I added an extra option for those who probably won't make it. Hopefully that will reduce the number of "false positives."

Hope you don't mind.

Bugeater
06-26-2008, 02:48 PM
I voted for the Raiders but that doesn't mean the others are out of the question. I'm not crazy about the late Oct Jets game, I'm not sure when the guy we borrow the RV from puts it away for the winter but it's probably around that time.

chasedude
06-26-2008, 03:08 PM
I'd really like to attend a bash just once, get a chance to meet some of you freaks. I'm just not sure when.

sedated
06-26-2008, 03:08 PM
I liked having the last one early in the year, so we could do stuff outside. But bitter cold is part of the football experience I guess.

06-26-2008, 04:18 PM
The Raiders one would be perfect. Bitter rivals.

TinyEvel
06-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Raiders. Season opener. I'll get tickets and ride out with whoever is brave enough to go to the game Sunday morning after all that Partying Saturday.

06-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Raiders. Season opener. I'll get tickets and ride out with whoever is brave enough to go to the game Sunday morning after all that Partying Saturday.

Right now, I am going to the game. Been second guessing that as some of the people I will be sitting with I have no real desire to be around though. With the Bash possibly being the same weekend, I may sell said ticket. If I do go though, feel free to ride with me. That is considering I get enough sleep Saturday night.

Those fools and their sharpie pens.....

sedated
06-26-2008, 04:44 PM
That is considering I get enough sleep Saturday night.

if i remember correctly, you had no problem getting some shut eye.

06-26-2008, 05:01 PM
if i remember correctly, you had no problem getting some shut eye.

Yeah, I went to a hotel.

TinyEvel
06-26-2008, 05:06 PM
you can bunk in my tent. It has gas heating.

06-26-2008, 05:20 PM
you can bunk in my tent. It has gas heating.
Can I bring matches?

Bowser
06-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Can I bring matches?

Joe doesn't even need to provide fireworks this year!

My vote is for either the Raider game or the Titan game. I'll be out of town for the Falcon game, and the Jet game does nothing for me.

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 08:56 PM
So is that Oct. 26th option going to be in Vegas? 'Cause I will be.

Nzoner
06-26-2008, 09:26 PM
Joe doesn't even need to provide fireworks this year!

Speaking of which I went around to my other firework advertisers this morning and got my fireworks trade,we gonna have a helluva firework show for this years bash.

Nzoner
06-26-2008, 09:28 PM
So is that Oct. 26th option going to be in Vegas? 'Cause I will be.

I thought about that when posting that date but if I go to vegas this fall it'll be opening week because The Alan Parsons Project is playing there Saturday night.

Bugeater
06-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Speaking of which I went around to my other firework advertisers this morning and got my fireworks trade,we gonna have a helluva firework show for this years bash.
I hope I get to see it this time.

06-26-2008, 10:24 PM
I hope I get to see it this time.

Just light your shirt on fire.

Bugeater
06-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Just light your shirt on fire.
How many damn times do I have to tell you people that WASN'T my fault. Sheesh. :shake:

06-26-2008, 10:47 PM
How many damn times do I have to tell you people that WASN'T my fault. Sheesh. :shake:

Sorry. Did you say something?

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 10:50 PM

That's what they all say. :p:

Phobia
06-27-2008, 06:07 AM
We're definitely out this year. Those dates all fall right around the time I'll have an exploding wife or a screaming infant. You guys enjoy. I know I'm going to miss it.

1ChiefsDan
06-27-2008, 06:44 AM
I will be coming to the Raiders game and may be able to attend for the first time if it is that weekend.

Nzoner
06-27-2008, 12:34 PM
I will be coming to the Raiders game and may be able to attend for the first time if it is that weekend.

That would be awesome,just don't pass out :D

bogey
06-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Nzoner,
Just curious, how many years have you been doing this?

Tribal Warfare
06-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I'll be at the Raiders' game

06-28-2008, 12:44 AM
Who is coming to the bash as well as going to the game?

Nzoner
06-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Nzoner,
Just curious, how many years have you been doing this?

I'm somewhat braindead at the momentbut it's either 4 or 5 years,the good times have been so plentiful I can't really recall/

CupidStunt
06-28-2008, 07:20 AM
I won't be attending, but seriously - is there ANY question?

It's the Raiders game. EASILY. Get to see all the rookies in their first game at Arrowhead, the team at 0-1 instead of something like 0-4 or 1-5, better weather, etc. Dorsey should eat the interior of that Raiders OL alive.

TinyEvel
06-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Who is coming to the bash as well as going to the game?

If it's the Raiders week, I'll be coming to the bash AND going to the game.

OnTheWarpath15
06-28-2008, 09:06 AM
If it's the Raiders week, I'll be coming to the bash AND going to the game.

It's written very lightly in pencil, but this may be the case for me as well.

RNR
06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm somewhat braindead at the momentbut it's either 4 or 5 years,the good times have been so plentiful I can't really recall/

So would a Raider fan be welcome...(RNR running for cover)

Skip Towne
06-28-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm confidant you would be more than welcome. But you should know there will be MUrons there.

RNR
06-28-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm confidant you would be more than welcome. But you should know there will be MUrons there.

Kind of up in the air right now as my son will be on leave around then. I have had the chance to meet some people here before and would enjoy seeing them again. It also be cool to put a face to some more usernames

Lzen
06-28-2008, 03:19 PM
If it's Raiders week, I won't be able to attend. I plan on being in Florida that weekend for the KU/S. Florida game.

OnTheWarpath15
06-28-2008, 03:54 PM
If it's Raiders week, I won't be able to attend. I plan on being in Florida that weekend for the KU/S. Florida game.

Plan to see KU some other time...

:p

06-28-2008, 04:00 PM

Damn, where are your priorities?:shake::thumb:

Nzoner
06-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Absolutely

DaFace
06-28-2008, 06:27 PM

Non-idiot rival fans have been welcome at about every Chiefs function I've ever been to. We had a great time at Rain Man's draft party, and Cleveland Bronco fit right in. It was actually kind of fun because we had a reason to pay attention to more than one pick every hour.

Skip Towne
06-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Non-idiot rival fans have been welcome at about every Chiefs function I've ever been to. We had a great time at Rain Man's draft party, and Cleveland Bronco fit right in. It was actually kind of fun because we had a reason to pay attention to more than one pick every hour.

Rainman actually had a draft party? I thought that was a spoof. Who showed up? Also where is Rainman? Haven't seen him in a couple weeks.

DaFace
06-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Rainman actually had a draft party? I thought that was a spoof. Who showed up? Also where is Rainman? Haven't seen him in a couple weeks.

Just a few of us. Rain Man, me, Cleveland Bronco, KC Jones, and a lurker who suddenly decided to show up.

And I heard he went running into the mountains mumbling something about a Russian invasion a couple weeks back. Haven't seen him since. :shrug:

Skip Towne
06-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Just a few of us. Rain Man, me, Cleveland Bronco, KC Jones, and a lurker who suddenly decided to show up.

And I heard he went running into the mountains mumbling something about a Russian invasion a couple weeks back. Haven't seen him since. :shrug:

Oh, yeah, the helicopter was after him.

Nzoner
06-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Based on the amount of planeteers who usually make it for the bash I'm calling this a done deal and setting Sept 14th weekend as Planet Bash '08.

To those of you who voted for other weekends I hope you'll still try and join us and remember we have a huge place to crash and will even make sure you're up in time to get on the road to Arrowhead if you're going to the game.

Seeing that I could be President of a Raider Hater Club I'm really looking forward to this and will be saving my brush pile from the ice storm for the biggest and best bonfire yet including a focking Raider dummy that'll we'll burn as well.

As soon as fireworks and my next ad deadline are over(week of July 14th) I'll get to work on menus etc and we'll get an official Bash thread stickied.

06-29-2008, 10:50 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!

RustShack
06-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Will you also be sending a plane to Iowa for me?

OnTheWarpath15
06-30-2008, 04:13 PM

SWEET!

There's a better than 50/50 chance that CrazyCoffey and I will make the trek from STL, provided we can get some reasonably priced tickets for the game.

With that said, we probably wouldn't be able to commit 100% until mid August or so...

06-30-2008, 06:40 PM
SWEET!

There's a better than 50/50 chance that CrazyCoffey and I will make the trek from STL, provided we can get some reasonably priced tickets for the game.

With that said, we probably wouldn't be able to commit 100% until mid August or so...
maybe we can all start doubling up to stiff Carl on the parking too.

TinyEvel
06-30-2008, 09:22 PM
SUHWEET!

SHopping for plane tickets now...

luv
06-30-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm not 100% on going. It will depend on the price.

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 02:49 PM
maybe we can all start doubling up to stiff Carl on the parking too.

LMAO

Bob Dole
07-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Bob Dole is sad he is going to miss the first Nzoner Drunken Classic since the event's inception. :(

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Bob Dole is sad he is going to miss the first Nzoner Drunken Classic since the event's inception. :(

DAMNIT CARL!

:cuss:

Skip Towne
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM

And they are going to have it anyway?

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 04:04 PM
And they are going to have it anyway?

No kidding.

No Dole. No Phobia.

Who's next?

07-01-2008, 05:01 PM
No kidding.

No Dole. No Phobia.

Who's next?

So the rest of us are just chopped liver huh?

:spock::p

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
So the rest of us are just chopped liver huh?

:spock::p

Depends on if they are coming or not.

LMAO

Seriously, if you and Bug are going, and Tiny flies in, that alone is worth the price of admission.

If Fraz, Rausch and/or EnDelt were able to make it as well.....

I've heard Joe and Kathy put on a great weekend, I'm looking forward to it no matter who comes. Hell, hopefully I'll actually make it.

07-01-2008, 05:16 PM

LMAO

Seriously, if you and Bug are going, and Tiny flies in, that alone is worth the price of admission.

I've heard Joe and Kathy put on a great weekend, I'm looking forward to it no matter who comes. Hell, hopefully I'll actually make it.

I already put in for Friday night off so I can get a good sleep and leave Saturday morning for the party.

I would love to see those three make it.

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 05:19 PM
I already put in for Friday night off so I can get a good sleep and leave Saturday morning for the party.

I would love to see those three make it.

Yeah, I'm guessing that if Coffey and i make it, we'll leave early Saturday morning and try to get to STJ in the early afternoon, depending on what the activities are for the day.

07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing that if Coffey and i make it, we'll leave early Saturday morning and try to get to STJ in the early afternoon, depending on what the activities are for the day.

Last I checked it was drinking, drinking, more drinking, baffoonary and general idiocity.

luv
07-01-2008, 06:47 PM

LMAO

I've been wanting to meet Fraz and Rausch myself. Planning on picking Tiny up from the airport again. At least he'll be there earlier this year...hopefully.

luv
07-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Last I checked it was drinking, drinking, more drinking, baffoonary and general idiocity.

MUCH less drinking for me this year. Lesson learned. And if we get up to go to the game, I'll have to drive home afterward, so I'll need my rest. Maybe I'll just take that Monday off and see if I can hitch a ride up to the game with someone else. Leave my car at Joe's and see if he minds if I crash either for a while or for the night.

Bugeater
07-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't recall any such activities occurring there, it's always a mature, well-behaved crowd.

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 07:20 PM

Coffey and I will fit in fabulously then.

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 07:27 PM
MUCH less drinking for me this year. Lesson learned. And if we get up to go to the game, I'll have to drive home afterward, so I'll need my rest. Maybe I'll just take that Monday off and see if I can hitch a ride up to the game with someone else. Leave my car at Joe's and see if he minds if I crash either for a while or for the night.

Yeah, though the above post suggests otherwise, I'm in the same boat.

Get up early for the game, drive 4 hours home, and get up for an 8:00 class on Monday.

FWIW, if we end up going, we could pick up Tiny if need be.

07-01-2008, 07:32 PM

I am kind of in that boat too. If we don't get a lot of sleep Saturday night, i will have a difficult time getting home Sunday as well since I won't have anyone in the passenger seat to keep me awake.

I am actually up in the air about going to the game because I think I would have more fun sitting in Joe's game room. heh

luv
07-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Yeah, though the above post suggests otherwise, I'm in the same boat.

Get up early for the game, drive 4 hours home, and get up for an 8:00 class on Monday.

FWIW, if we end up going, we could pick up Tiny if need be.

Nah. I'm trying to make it a tradition. Will give me someone to talk to for an hour of the drive anyway.

Nzoner
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM

Yeah that really sucks,I say blame Mrs nzoner and her damn affection for NASCAR

Nzoner
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Hey now no IF's about it,I fully expect everyone who voted for this weekend to be there and if not and I have to miss drinking with my good buddy Bob Dole I'm gonna be one pissed planeteer

well at least not happy :D

luv
07-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Haven't read through the posts.

Has there been any mention on how much the shindig will cost this year?

TinyEvel
07-01-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't recall any such activities occurring there, it's always a mature, well-behaved crowd.

Don't Pass out or we'll shave off HALF your beard.

BTW: I'm booked, arriving around 12:30 pm Saturday on Southwest.

07-01-2008, 11:50 PM

BTW: I'm booked, arriving around 12:30 pm Saturday on Southwest.

What was the rate? Watch it skyrocket in a few weeks. Good thing you got it now. heh

TinyEvel
07-01-2008, 11:59 PM
$312.

Last year it was $218

07-02-2008, 12:06 AM
$312.

Last year it was $218

So whats the work on a Sony/EA sponsorship? :thumb:;)

TinyEvel
07-02-2008, 12:09 AM
I can get Madden 09 if you want to bring your console.

07-02-2008, 12:17 AM

Nah, mine is securely placed in my entertainment center. hehe

I suck at football sims anyway.

crazycoffey
07-02-2008, 04:59 AM
SWEET!

agreed, maybe more than 50/50 from my side of the itinerary, with or without the tickets.

Coffey and I will fit in fabulously then.

I see, in our times together, that I've created a positive impression on you....

crazycoffey
07-02-2008, 05:00 AM

PS3? I could do that....

07-02-2008, 05:19 AM
PS3? I could do that....

You have a PS3? What's your screen name?

crazycoffey
07-02-2008, 06:02 AM
You have a PS3? What's your screen name?

I haven't got online with it yet. I just got it and only play Grand theft auto on it, until the new madden comes out anyway....

Bob Dole
07-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Yeah that really sucks,I say blame Mrs nzoner and her damn affection for NASCAR

DAMMIT CARLTHY!!!!

Mr. Kotter
07-02-2008, 09:31 AM
The Raiders game in the only weekend I can take my 12 yr old son this year....so I'm gonna have to bow out.

:(

I can't expose him to that sort of debauchery at such an impressionable age. ;)

Bowser
07-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I voted for the Titans game, but the Raiders game makes the most sense. If it is that weekend, there may be a question if we can make the Saturday party, but I'll definitely be at the game.

Rasputin
07-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm going to the home opener & probly bunch of games this year & it would be cool to go to the bash. Can I bring a tent and camp out? Sounds fun.

JazzzLovr
07-05-2008, 10:41 AM
I voted for the Titans game, but the Raiders game makes the most sense. If it is that weekend, there may be a question if we can make the Saturday party, but I'll definitely be at the game.

We don't really care if you're there or not. Just make sure you send some of your chocolate chip cookies with someone who will be attending.

:evil:

Bugeater
07-05-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm going to the home opener & probly bunch of games this year & it would be cool to go to the bash. Can I bring a tent and camp out? Sounds fun.
Yep, plenty of room to camp out there. Joe also has a pond if you're interested in doing some fishing.

Rasputin
07-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Yep, plenty of room to camp out there. Joe also has a pond if you're interested in doing some fishing.

Oh heck yea! I am there! Need directions and what not, do you tailgait in the morning (I'm sure)? Get a ride to the game?

Bugeater
07-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Oh heck yea! I am there! Need directions and what not, do you tailgait in the morning (I'm sure)? Get a ride to the game?
Joe's place is just north of St Joseph, I can't post directions on the board but he'll PM them to you when confirmations are made. Some people will be going to the game and some will be staying at Joe's for the game, I would imagine that those who are going will be arranging some sort of tailgating, this is all in the early planning stages now.

Rasputin
07-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Joe's place is just north of St Joseph, I can't post directions on the board but he'll PM them to you when confirmations are made. Some people will be going to the game and some will be staying at Joe's for the game, I would imagine that those who are going will be arranging some sort of tailgating, this is all in the early planning stages now.

Sweet! Looking forward to it. Haven't been on the Planet as much as I'd like too, been so busy this summer. I'll make plans for the bash and get on here more when I can. Thank You!

Bugeater
07-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Sweet! Looking forward to it. Haven't been on the Planet as much as I'd like too, been so busy this summer. I'll make plans for the bash and get on here more when I can. Thank You!
There should be another "official" sticky thread for the bash sometime soon, just watch for that. It's always good to have some new guys show up so I hope you make it.

Rasputin
07-05-2008, 11:11 AM
There should be another "official" sticky thread for the bash sometime soon, just watch for that. It's always good to have some new guys show up so I hope you make it.

Yea awesome, can't wait to meet you guys too. :hmmm: I think it would be appropriate IMO to have the Bash for the Raiders game, so we can call it "Bash the Raiders";)

luv
07-05-2008, 12:17 PM
We don't really care if you're there or not. Just make sure you send some of your chocolate chip cookies with someone who will be attending.

I thought you'd fallen off of the face of the earth! Good to see you.

Nzoner
07-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Haven't read through the posts.

Has there been any mention on how much the shindig will cost this year?

I'm just wrapping up the fireworks season and next week is deadline for my ad publication,after that I will get started on costs and get a Bash thread posted with all the specifics.

I can tell you it'll be less this year I just don't know how much yet.

Bowser
07-05-2008, 01:47 PM

Ouch. Just for that, I'll post a vid of us eating all the cookies, with a sign in the back saying "Wish You Were Here!"

;)

Bob Dole
07-06-2008, 03:10 AM
I can tell you it'll be less this year ...

Figures.

OnTheWarpath15
07-06-2008, 11:13 AM

Are you coming in by yourself?

If so, I'll keep my eyes peeled for 3 seats, if you don't mind sitting with me and Coffey.

Let me know.

TinyEvel
07-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Are you coming in by yourself?

If so, I'll keep my eyes peeled for 3 seats, if you don't mind sitting with me and Coffey.

Let me know.

Yeah, that'd be cool. Let me know before you buy. I think i'm gonna wait to lok for tix until after August. I might go lower section sideline, since I only get to Arrowhead about once every two years. But sitting with fellow planeteers woudl be optimal (geez, did I just use the word optimal? yikes)

OnTheWarpath15
07-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Yeah, that'd be cool. Let me know before you buy. I think i'm gonna wait to lok for tix until after August. I might go lower section sideline, since I only get to Arrowhead about once every two years. But sitting with fellow planeteers woudl be optimal (geez, did I just use the word optimal? yikes)

I talked to Coffey this afternoon, and I'm just gonna keep an eye on ebay and the like, and if I come across a deal, I'll get in touch with you.

go bo
07-08-2008, 12:39 PM

BTW: I'm booked, arriving around 12:30 pm Saturday on Southwest.hey now...

i'm the original go bo and i have a beard (which you better not shave off)...

the pretender gobo is a totally different person and last time i saw him he wasn't clean shaven but he definitely did not have a beard...

go bo
07-08-2008, 12:43 PM
If it ends up the Oakland game I might look into it.i thought all rangers were airborne types...

seriously, you should be proud of him...

it's not an easy thing to become a ranger...

give him our (the planet "our") best and tell him to kick ass but keep his head down...

CHENZ A!
07-08-2008, 03:46 PM
If you do it for a road game then I'll probably come on gameday, and if you do it for a homegame then I'll shoot over to the tailgate. Either way I pland to send a couple bucks your way for the cause.

RNR
07-09-2008, 02:10 PM
i thought all rangers were airborne types...

seriously, you should be proud of him...

it's not an easy thing to become a ranger...

give him our (the planet "our") best and tell him to kick ass but keep his head down...

You are right they are and he would ring my neck if he knew that was on my sig. He is headed back to Iraq in november. Thanks bowe it is nice to hear, and some here have met him although about 25 lbs of muscle ago.

crazycoffey
07-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I talked to Coffey this afternoon, and I'm just gonna keep an eye on ebay and the like, and if I come across a deal, I'll get in touch with you.

You didn't really talk to me,
it was more like you talked to that cute girl sitting next to you.
You slurred a few insults my way every couple of minutes, if that's what you meant......

OnTheWarpath15
07-09-2008, 02:24 PM
You didn't really talk to me,
it was more like you talked to that cute girl sitting next to you.
You slurred a few insults my way every couple of minutes, if that's what you meant......

:deevee:

ROYC75
07-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Joe, it doesn't matter to me which game it is. I'll try, but like any other game in the past, it comes down to $$$ available and the wife's condition, of which I never ever know until closer to the actual time.

Simply Red
07-11-2008, 10:17 PM
I'll be ther for all foure games. Can you email me directions. I'll give you my number

TinyEvel
07-11-2008, 11:48 PM
WTF?
either GOATSE opened another account under a true description or we have a new troll (yawns)

crazycoffey
07-12-2008, 01:49 AM
WTF?
either GOATSE opened another account under a true description or we have a new troll (yawns)

chances are more on the first and not the latter...

Subterranean Alien
07-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Unrelated topic, but I may be attending my first ever Chiefs game against Denver this year! I have finally found someone to make the long drive with me and we are now bidding on two tickets for that game on Ebay!

I have seen the Chiefs play Denver twice, and they won both times. I love division games ... good luck, it'll be worth it.

luv
07-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Count me out. I really want to go again. Due to circumstances made from my own stupidity, I won't be able to afford it, whatever the price may be.

OnTheWarpath15
07-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Count me out. I really want to go again. Due to circumstances made from my own stupidity, I won't be able to afford it, whatever the price may be.

So it sounds like Coffey and I need to pick up Tiny.

Hopefully someone that lives up North can arrange to take him back to the airport from Arrowhead on Sunday?

Sorry, you can't make it, Luv.

Bowser
07-13-2008, 05:24 PM

WTF?

luv
07-13-2008, 05:25 PM
WTF?

Let's just say I got played....big time. Now I'm paying for it (if I can), literally.

07-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Let's just say I got played....big time. Now I'm paying for it (if I can), literally.

I say bring him to the Bash so we can all be introduced properly. :#

luv
07-13-2008, 05:59 PM
I say bring him to the Bash so we can all be introduced properly. :#

Hey! And I could charge for every "introduction". Got bills to pay. Of course, if he dies, the car gets paid off...:hmmm:

07-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey! And I could charge for every "introduction". Got bills to pay. Of course, if he dies, the car gets paid off...:hmmm:

I say we let Phil spear tackle him in the gut and then have Tiny do his fancy spin kick (toe touch, heh).:thumb:

luv
07-13-2008, 08:45 PM
I say we let Phil spear tackle him in the gut and then have Tiny do his fancy spin kick (toe touch, heh).:thumb:

I really wish I could go. I was looking forward to picking up Tiny again.

BigRedChief
07-15-2008, 05:52 PM
What was decided? The first post seems to indicate that its still up in the air?

OnTheWarpath15
07-15-2008, 06:09 PM
What was decided? The first post seems to indicate that its still up in the air?

Post 46.

Nzoner
07-15-2008, 11:55 PM

Thanks for pointing that out,as stated above it's the Raider game and I've now changed the first post.I'm working on menus etc. but also have run into some work stuff that's pressing as well.

BigRedChief
07-16-2008, 07:22 AM
Thanks for pointing that out,as stated above it's the Raider game and I've now changed the first post.I'm working on menus etc. but also have run into some work stuff that's pressing as well.
Sorry guys I'm already committed to the Festivus BBQ/Party at Jack Stack BBQ downtown that Sat. night. No auction or fundraising this year. Just a party.

Also there will be a tailgate on Sunday at the game with a tent etc connected to Festivus that I'll be attending.

07-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Sorry guys I'm already committed to the Festivus BBQ/Party at Jack Stack BBQ downtown that Sat. night. No auction or fundraising this year. Just a party.

Also there will be a tailgate on Sunday at the game with a tent etc connected to Festivus that I'll be attending.
So you won't be running your own tailgate? damn, that stinks.

BigRedChief
07-17-2008, 05:57 AM
So you won't be running your own tailgate? damn, that stinks.
I've been going to the Festivus tailgate for about 5 years now. It's usually right by where we usually tailgate anyway.

07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
I've been going to the Festivus tailgate for about 5 years now. It's usually right by where we usually tailgate anyway.

Is this an opening day thing? You were at your usual spot for the Baltimore game a couple years ago.

BigRedChief
07-18-2008, 06:05 AM
Is this an opening day thing? You were at your usual spot for the Baltimore game a couple years ago.
Festivus is only one weekend per year. For the last 3 years it has been on opening day.

I'll have the tailgate set up in the normal spot for the Denver game and some more TBD.

Nzoner
07-18-2008, 07:14 AM
Just an update,I met with a new client of mine yesterday who owns Pinzino's Smokehouse and he has agreed to work with us on the Saturday fundraiser so bbq is back on the menu and is it ever tasty.

I should have all the details worked out and a new thread for RSVP's up before the weekend is over.