PDA

View Full Version : Royals Game help

HonestChieffan
06-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I have not set foot in the Royals Stadium since the strike...dont laugh.

Going tonight.

I know I hate the Cardinals but The last time I was fan enough, they had a pitcher named Ray sadeki ....

So its still cool to hiss and boo the stinking birds?

Hows the food?

noa
06-27-2008, 01:18 PM
For food, you should go to Oklahoma Joe's before the game. Its at 47th and Mission Rd, only 10 minutes from Kauffman.

seclark
06-27-2008, 01:21 PM
I know I hate the Cardinals but The last time I was fan enough, they had a pitcher named Ray sadeki ....

Ray Sadecki

phisherman
06-27-2008, 01:38 PM
For food, you should go to Oklahoma Joe's before the game. Its at 47th and Mission Rd, only 10 minutes from Kauffman.

definitely try oklahoma joe's but it's going to take you more than 10 minutes to get to kauffman from there.

tomahawk kid
06-27-2008, 01:39 PM
I have not set foot in the Royals Stadium since the strike...dont laugh.

Going tonight.

So its still cool to hiss and boo the stinking birds?

Hows the food?

Stadium is a bit of a pain with the construction, but it's not all that bad.

Feel free to boo and hiss.

Eat before you go. The concessions at both The K and Arrowhead took a nose dive about 4 years ago.

Reaper16
06-27-2008, 01:41 PM
It's nowhere near 10 minutes away. You're probably thinking of LC's.

Demonpenz
06-27-2008, 01:46 PM
You can bring in food so bring a footlong sandwhich in you can also bring in bottled water. Buy some water bring one of those to go pouches of lemonade. mix them

Demonpenz
06-27-2008, 01:46 PM
I eat anything and I had a red hot and a hot dog a couple games they weren't good at all

noa
06-27-2008, 01:48 PM
definitely try oklahoma joe's but it's going to take you more than 10 minutes to get to kauffman from there.

It's nowhere near 10 minutes away. You're probably thinking of LC's.

Yeah, I was exaggerating. Probably more like 20 minutes. But still close enough to make it worth it. I've done it a few times. Good pre-game ritual.

Frazod
06-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Here's a thought - why don't you skip the game and take a remedial English course instead.

"I know I hate the Cardinals but The last time I was fan enough, they had a pitcher named Ray sadeki ...."

WHAT??????

Good God.

:shake:

sedated
06-27-2008, 01:52 PM
There's some controversy brewing about heckling during the game. So beware.

seclark
06-27-2008, 01:55 PM
There's some controversy brewing about heckling during the game. So beware.

???
elaborate?
sec

sedated
06-27-2008, 02:09 PM
???
elaborate?
sec

I guess some guy got kicked out (no warning) for yelling at the Orioles or Rockies. Wasn't saying anything vulgar or anything, just the other people got annoyed, so they got him booted.

I got booted a couple years ago for heckling the right fielder (trot nixon), without saying anything inappropriate (after 2 rain delays). I guess some old guy wanted to watch the game in complete silence.

Deberg_1990
06-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Here's a thought - why don't you skip the game and take a remedial English course instead.

"I know I hate the Cardinals but The last time I was fan enough, they had a pitcher named Ray sadeki ...."

WHAT??????

Good God.

:shake:

Oh man your harsh....

But funny! :)

Demonpenz
06-27-2008, 02:31 PM
It is retarded the commercials for the royals say to come down and buy a beer and critique a player or umpire, but the royals fans are too busy with their giveaways and aren't used too people watching the game. I yelled at tony pena "I WILL PAY YOUR BUS TICKET TO OMAHA!" and usher waved for me to sit down. It is retarded. someone is going to get hurt because they don't pay attention to the game. I hope more people yell. It is your right to yell at the players as long as it isn't vulgar or personal

Mama Hip Rockets
06-27-2008, 03:27 PM
You can bring in food so bring a footlong sandwhich in you can also bring in bottled water.

what? since when?

Bugeater
06-27-2008, 03:30 PM
what? since when?

He's right, I was down in April with Nzoner and they let him bring in two bags of chips. I wish I would've known that beforehand.

Donger
06-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh man your harsh....

But funny! :)

I don't know where this ranks next to the Death of the Adverb.

Demonpenz
06-27-2008, 03:41 PM
you could always bring in food. I brought in a pizza the other day

Beerfund
06-27-2008, 03:46 PM
I guess some guy got kicked out (no warning) for yelling at the Orioles or Rockies. Wasn't saying anything vulgar or anything, just the other people got annoyed, so they got him booted.

I got booted a couple years ago for heckling the right fielder (trot nixon), without saying anything inappropriate (after 2 rain delays). I guess some old guy wanted to watch the game in complete silence.

Yeah and if your gonna bring a gameboy to a chiefs game hope sedated isnt sitting by you as well. I hear bad things happen!