PDA

View Full Version : Misc Alright single men w/skillz ... This, ...

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 01:47 AM
is the place to share your weekend action. This is a gathering place for straight men sharing your action or anything from this weekend. Or bitch about your current relationship if need be.

Thig Lyfe
06-29-2008, 01:49 AM
I bought a bike and STILL no gal will lick my ding-dong! :(

SBK
06-29-2008, 01:55 AM
Friday night my wife and I rented a couple movies and went to Baskin Robins. Saturday night we had her parents over, and her sister, brother in law and their kids came over as well. Tomorrow night we're thinking about either checking out some homes in the city, or we might just go to a movie.

teedubya
06-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Simply Red creates the fuqtardiest threads.

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 02:43 AM
I know, I do. It's the offseason. I'm just trying to fit in.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Friday night my wife and I rented a couple movies and went to Baskin Robins. Saturday night we had her parents over, and her sister, brother in law and their kids came over as well, and we had one big ****ing orgie. Tomorrow night we're thinking about either checking out some homes in the city, or we might just go to a movie.

FYP

RustShack
06-29-2008, 03:03 AM
I'm going to my girlfriends hometown tomorrow to meet her mom and little sister. Shes already there so I'm driving there myself, should be interesting.

wutamess
06-29-2008, 03:08 AM
I haven't done SHIT all weekend...

And LOVED IT!
~Getting out of bed and leaving the house tomorrow.

SBK
06-29-2008, 03:18 AM
FYP

Considering my niece and nephew are 3 and 7 I might recommend you change my post back.

Your post would draw a flag for too many men on the field anyway.

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 02:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2LlPUxI8QYs&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2LlPUxI8QYs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Deberg_1990
06-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Actually had a pretty nice little Saturday, went to Home Depot. Bought some wallpaper, and some flooring, stuff like that. Thought about Bed, Bath, & Beyond, but didnt have enough time.

MOhillbilly
06-29-2008, 02:42 PM
i left a man bleeding in the dirt.

Adept Havelock
06-29-2008, 02:48 PM
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

stlchiefs
06-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Actually had a pretty nice little Saturday, went to Home Depot. Bought some wallpaper, and some flooring, stuff like that. Thought about Bed, Bath, & Beyond, but didnt have enough time.

Frank the Tank, Frank the Tank :clap:

CanadianChief
06-29-2008, 03:11 PM

Exactly what I was thinking....but I'll do one...I'll do one.

WoodDraw
06-29-2008, 03:12 PM
<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NTI3NTc5"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NTI3NTc5" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="464" height="392"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://view.break.com/527579">http://view.break.com/527579</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">free videos</a></font>

She didn't call me back for some reason.

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 04:43 PM
<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NTI3NTc5"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NTI3NTc5" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="464" height="392"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://view.break.com/527579">http://view.break.com/527579</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">free videos</a></font>

She didn't call me back for some reason.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Somebody should post the I'm going to **** your mother Video.

KCChiefsMan
06-29-2008, 05:08 PM
I went out last night on Mass street here in Lawrence and got drunk. Walked home and met a couple of girls on the way, they came over and then they left me blueballed

Deberg_1990
06-29-2008, 05:09 PM
I went out last night on Mass street here in Lawrence and got drunk. Walked home and met a couple of girls on the way, they came over and then they left me blueballed

So you taxed them did ya?

Adept Havelock
06-29-2008, 05:10 PM

You should have painted yourself orange and showed them your bike. I think the receding hairline is optional.

KCChiefsMan
06-29-2008, 05:12 PM
You should have painted yourself orange and showed them your bike. I think the receding hairline is optional.

damnit, I always forget that

boogblaster
06-29-2008, 05:14 PM
I miss the singles scene ... Some how just the hunt was fun ...

Skip Towne
06-29-2008, 05:31 PM

The mods should change your name to "Blueballs".

FAX
06-29-2008, 05:41 PM

You're a lucky dude peep, Mr. KCChiefsMan. It's not uncommon to meet a couple of girls on the way home, they come over, and leave you greenballed with oozing sores, to boot.

FAX

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 06:26 PM

NOT COOL. You should have went to the bathroom, finished up and wiped it on their faces. That way they get the same end result with much less pleasure.

I got blueballed ONCE and that was it. If I'm started, I'm committed to finishing.

KCChiefsMan
06-29-2008, 06:38 PM
I guess "blueballs" was the wrong word. They were just total teases

Chiefs Pantalones
06-29-2008, 06:42 PM
I'd rather get blueballs than genital warts...

teedubya
06-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Simply Red wants to see pictures of how you trim your pubes.

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 06:58 PM
I guess "blueballs" was the wrong word. They were just total teases

That's quite a bit better. Blueballs are NOT fun.

ChiefaRoo
06-29-2008, 07:45 PM
What do you guys think of these two girls? The one on the left is a girl I go clubbing with in Vegas when I'm in town and the one on the right is her friend who I just met. We did the whole booty shaking club thing last night in LV. Crazy.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/buyingguy/sasha.jpg

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 07:47 PM
**** them both. Twice. And once in the morning.

Nightfyre
06-29-2008, 07:50 PM
**** them both. Twice. At the same time.

FYP.

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 07:51 PM
FYP.

I thought that was implied. My bad.

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 07:52 PM
What do you guys think of these two girls? The one on the left is a girl I go clubbing with in Vegas when I'm in town and the one on the right is her friend who I just met. We did the whole booty shaking club thing last night in LV. Crazy.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/buyingguy/sasha.jpg

not bad.

ChiefaRoo
06-29-2008, 07:59 PM
not bad.

The one on the left is bubbly and fun to be around but her friend on the right just kept talking about all the things she didn't like but since she was all dressed up and hot it didn't matter to much to me (and I was bombed). Question for Dane and Tiny. The girl on the right is from Orange County, Cali. Do they all act like little princesses there? If she wasn't cute I would of punted her like a Dustin Colquitt 60 yarder.

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 08:03 PM
The one on the left is bubbly and fun to be around but her friend on the right just kept talking about all the things she didn't like but since she was all dressed up and hot it didn't matter to much to me (and I was bombed). Question for Dane and Tiny. The girl on the right is from Orange County, Cali. Do they all act like little princesses there? If she wasn't cute I would of punted her like a Dustin Colquitt 60 yarder.

ROFL Yes, most do, I just know it. This town's good for women.

damaticous
06-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I know you said "single", but I couldn't resist...

girlfriend (of 3 years) let me sleep in till noon (I needed it!!!). after I woke up we watched a movie with her and her daughter. we mowed the lawn, weed ed, then we wathced another movie. THEN WE DID IT!!!! woohoo! lol. Then I played a computer game for about a half hour now we are wathcing "Jack and the bean stalk"???? I've gone through about a full bottle of crown, with diet coke....on top of it all...I called in sick tomorrow!!!

HA! Best day I've had in a VERY long Time.

ChiefsCountry
06-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Did you take your motorcyle to Vegas, Roo? Bc that is only way to pick up pussy these days.

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 08:09 PM

The girl on the right has a nice waist down shape. She looks moderately hot to very got. Did you ask her if you could smack her ass?

Courtney is almost perfect looking. She's usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs. Tonight I believe it's Xanax. More disturbing than her drug use, though, is the fact that she's engaged to Luis Carruthers,
the biggest dufus in the business.

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Courtney is almost perfect looking. She's usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs. Tonight I believe it's Xanax. More disturbing than her drug use, though, is the fact that she's engaged to Luis Carruthers,

What?

Simply Red
06-29-2008, 08:15 PM
What?

Courtney is almost perfect looking. She s
usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs. Tonight
I believe it's Xanax. More disturbing than her drug use,
though, is the fact that she's engaged to Luis Carruthers,

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Courtney is almost perfect looking. She s
usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs. Tonight
I believe it's Xanax. More disturbing than her drug use,
though, is the fact that she's engaged to Luis Carruthers,

I missed something....

ChiefsCountry
06-29-2008, 08:24 PM
I had an intresting weekend, went to my exgirlfriend's sister's wedding. That was kind of awkard being around that family again, but if you grew up in a small town you know these things happen.

Buehler445
06-29-2008, 08:25 PM
I had an intresting weekend, went to my exgirlfriend's sister's wedding. That was kind of awkard being around that family again, but if you grew up in a small town you know these things happen.

I think I probably would have avoided that one.

ChiefaRoo
06-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Did you take your motorcyle to Vegas, Roo? Bc that is only way to pick up pussy these days.

I was going to mention, I don't even like motorcycles much less own one. :)

I'm not "dating" either of these chicks but they are fun to hang out with. Especially at the clubs. These girls like it when you get "inside their radius" when they are booty dancin'.

ChiefaRoo
06-29-2008, 08:45 PM
I know you said "single", but I couldn't resist...

girlfriend (of 3 years) let me sleep in till noon (I needed it!!!). after I woke up we watched a movie with her and her daughter. we mowed the lawn, weed ed, then we wathced another movie. THEN WE DID IT!!!! woohoo! lol. Then I played a computer game for about a half hour now we are wathcing "Jack and the bean stalk"???? I've gone through about a full bottle of crown, with diet coke....on top of it all...I called in sick tomorrow!!!

HA! Best day I've had in a VERY long Time.

Except for the mowing the lawn part I think you had a great day.

ChiefaRoo
06-29-2008, 09:06 PM
The girl on the right has a nice waist down shape. She looks moderately hot to very got. Did you ask her if you could smack her ass?

Did you ask her if you could smack her ass?

Not exactly but I can tell you she is a size 2 and was wearing a black Victoria's secret thong panty. She also has a small radius so it's hard to get near when your clubbing.

Logical
06-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I want to know who figured out how to poor a beer or provide some hard liquor over the Intraweb (Skip vernacular) because this used to be the province of bars.

Logical
06-29-2008, 09:24 PM
I bought a bike and STILL no gal will lick my ding-dong! :(Probably no insta-tan.

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 05:42 AM

The one on the right isn't bad. I'd have a better idea w/o the shades. I wouldn't touch the one on the left, but if, as you've stated, she's just a friend then that's fine.

This weekend was a HUGE pool party with about 30-40 friends/friends-of-friends. Went through 2 kegs in the first few hrs, completely dominated on the beer pong table, thoroughly enjoyed the spiked watermelon, moved from the front pool to the back pool, grilled out, then eventually moved the party inside. One of my female friends had a friend in town who was attractive and I'm pretty sure she was interested, but she lives in Ohio, was flying back in the morning and I knew nothing would happen that night so I didn't put forth much effort. A couple of girls were coming on to me later in the evening, but I wasn't interested in them so I left for home around 2am. Slept in bed most of Sunday and loved it.

Simply Red
06-30-2008, 08:04 AM
The one on the right isn't bad. I'd have a better idea w/o the shades. I wouldn't touch the one on the left, but if, as you've stated, she's just a friend then that's fine.

This weekend was a HUGE pool party with about 30-40 friends/friends-of-friends. Went through 2 kegs in the first few hrs, completely dominated on the beer pong table, thoroughly enjoyed the spiked watermelon, moved from the front pool to the back pool, grilled out, then eventually moved the party inside. One of my female friends had a friend in town who was attractive and I'm pretty sure she was interested, but she lives in Ohio, was flying back in the morning and I knew nothing would happen that night so I didn't put forth much effort. A couple of girls were coming on to me later in the evening, but I wasn't interested in them so I left for home around 2am. Slept in bed most of Sunday and loved it.

That's kind of what I was looking for with this thread. Notice the ones who have no stories are the ones calling this thread retarded etc, etc. LOLOLOLOL.

ChiefsFire
06-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Whatd you do this weekend Red?

Simply Red
06-30-2008, 08:24 AM
Whatd you do this weekend Red?

Bought a Condo. ;)

ChiefsFire
06-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Bought a Condo. ;)

Oh you pimp.....

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 08:41 AM
I was going to mention, I don't even like motorcycles much less own one. :)

I'm not "dating" either of these chicks but they are fun to hang out with. Especially at the clubs. These girls like it when you get "inside their radius" when they are booty dancin'.

Those types of girls are called "Teasers" and you need to stay the **** away from them

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 09:45 AM
That's kind of what I was looking for with this thread. Notice the ones who have no stories are the ones calling this thread retarded etc, etc. LOLOLOLOL.

Oh and, for the record, I'm very picky when it comes to girls but the two who didn't interest me were better than Midnight_Douchebag's prizes. LMAO

Simply Red
06-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Oh and, for the record, I'm very picky when it comes to girls but the two who didn't interest me were better than Midnight_Douchebag's prizes. LMAO

no doubt. Now that I'm single you should plan a trip to Atlanta. We'll go down to twist and see what happens. I'll be in my condo on July 29th (hopefully.) You can stay there, in the spare.

little jacob
06-30-2008, 10:06 AM
had a nice little sun devil keep me up all night Sat... but, my secrets are my own.

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 10:09 AM
no doubt. Now that I'm single you should plan a trip to Atlanta. We'll go down to twist and see what happens. I'll be in my condo on July 29th (hopefully.) You can stay there, in the spare.

I hope to have reason to be in Atlanta 12/6.

Simply Red
06-30-2008, 10:16 AM
I hope to have reason to be in Atlanta 12/6.

why? what's then?

Simply Red
06-30-2008, 10:17 AM
UGA vs. UF?

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 10:20 AM
UGA vs. UF?

UGA/UF is always in Jacksonville.

12/6 is the SEC Championship game which is played at the Georgia Dome.

Demonpenz
06-30-2008, 10:34 AM
I went out this weekend Friday Saturday and Sunday. Didn't really get anywhere with any of the Ladies I talked too, but had a good time. If there is one thing I inspire on the ladies is WTF? Most of them are like is this dude drunk or high because this is not a good time to explain what highways are good to masterbate on