DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Rays 5
BoSox 4

06-30-2008, 08:11 PM
:LOL:

CrazyPhuD
06-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Threads like this is why you never rent a dildo. Then you never have to know answer to the question of how someone else's ass tastes.

Simply Red
06-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Rays 5
BoSox 4

OMG!!!!

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Man my Rangers just beat the ****ing Yankees.

HUZZAH

stlchiefs
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
My fiancee has taken to using this phrase now as well. The first time was actually quiet comical. We (by which I mean I) were cleaning her car and afterward I was giving her crap for how little she'd done over the previous 15 minutes and she just glared at me, motioned toward her butt and said "tell me how my ass tastes". Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was good.

I personally am a fan of the phrase and could care less if Shaq can't rap, he's coined the best phrase since "Don't Tase Me Bro".

Ebolapox
06-30-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm not a boston red sox fan (I root for them on occaison, but I'm a royals fan when I pay any attention to baseball), so take the following with a grain of salt...

where was this thread when the rays sucked? did you just become a rays fan, or were you just too ashamed to admit to it when they sucked?

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm not a boston red sox fan (I root for them on occaison, but I'm a royals fan when I pay any attention to baseball), so take the following with a grain of salt...

where was this thread when the rays sucked? did you just become a rays fan, or were you just too ashamed to admit to it when they sucked?

I moved to Tampa last summer and I'm pretty much a fair-weather baseball fan anyway. I'll follow the Royals, Marlins or (now) Rays if they're winning. Otherwise I kind of ignore the sport.

teedubya
06-30-2008, 09:08 PM
My fiancee has taken to using this phrase now as well. The first time was actually quiet comical. We (by which I mean I) were cleaning her car and afterward I was giving her crap for how little she'd done over the previous 15 minutes and she just glared at me, motioned toward her butt and said "tell me how my ass tastes". Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was good.

I personally am a fan of the phrase and could care less if Shaq can't rap, he's coined the best phrase since "Don't Tase Me Bro".

yep

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Papelbon still munching on ass..

Rays 3
BoSox 1

:)

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:07 PM
2-2 rangers yanks in the 8th

if we win again i will celebrate masturbatorially

MIAdragon
07-01-2008, 08:08 PM
lol, heh get back to me when the Rays play in October.....

Amnorix
07-01-2008, 08:09 PM
First, I have all the more reason to dislike Shaq after he's "invented" this revolting phrase.

Second, WTF does Pap have to do with anything? He hasn't pitched a single inning in either of these losses.

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:10 PM
That's a great phrase. I'm going to start using it.

Amnorix
07-01-2008, 08:10 PM

Have they ever even BEEN in a single playoff game, much less won a WS? This is alot of smack from a guy rooting for a team that has done nothing but suck hard until this year...

Seriously, it's like a Jets fan shouting smack after winning a single game against the Patriots during October... Ooookay....

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:11 PM
First, I have all the more reason to dislike Shaq after he's "invented" this revolting phrase.

Second, WTF does Pap have to do with anything? He hasn't pitched a single inning in either of these losses.

Because his dumbass opened his mouth after the series in Boston.

"In my opinion, it is a bunch of bull what they did. All I got to say is what comes around goes around, man. Payback's a b----, I'll tell you what. In my opinion, and the way I feel right now, this thing isn’t all settled and done. We still got to play them a few more times. And I know when we go into Tropicana things will be a little different than when went in there last time."

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Have they ever even BEEN in a single playoff game, much less won a WS? This is alot of smack from a guy rooting for a team that has done nothing but suck hard until this year...

Seriously, it's like a Jets fan shouting smack after winning a single game against the Patriots during October... Ooookay....

You're right. I shouldn't be excited or enjoy my local first-place baseball team. :rolleyes:

MIAdragon

No I dont think they have ever had a season over 500

DaKCMan AP

k

I just moved to Tampa about a year ago - I'm from south Fla and was at games 6 and 7 for the Marlins in 1997. I'm more excited about this team because I don't see them getting completely dismantled and sold off. That turned me off to baseball more than anything else. Still like to see the Marlins do well and was surprised the Rays have gone 5-1 against them.

What makes me even more hopeful about this team is that they've done it against winning ballclubs. Their record vs teams with winning records is very good.

MIAdragon
07-01-2008, 08:13 PM
You're right. I shouldn't be excited or enjoy my local first-place baseball team. :rolleyes:

Being excited and running your mouth are 2 very different things my brother. Its all good It wont last enjoy it now while you can.

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:14 PM
YO MARIANO RIVERA, TELL ME HOW IAN KINSLER'S ASS TASTES!!! WOOT!

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:16 PM
YO JORGE POSADA, TELL ME HOW KINSLER'S ASS TASTES!

YO MARIANO RIVERA, TELL ME HOW MICHAEL YOUNG'S ASS TASTES!!!

RANGERS LEAD 3-2

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Being excited and running your mouth are 2 very different things my brother. Its all good It wont last enjoy it now while you can.

Well then, I guess I should run my mouth while I can then. ;)

Frazod
07-01-2008, 08:18 PM

It's more like Cubs arrogance. Spend any time at all in Chicago and it will amaze you - these pricks talk up the Cubs as though they'd won five World Series in a row instead of SUCKING FOR 100 YEARS. If anybody's an expert on how everybody's ass tastes, it's the Cubs.

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:20 PM
YO POSADA, TELL ME HOW JOSH HAMILTON'S ASS TASTES!

(this is unbelievable)

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:20 PM
It's more like Cubs arrogance. Spend any time at all in Chicago and it will amaze you - these pricks talk up the Cubs as though they'd won five World Series in a row instead of SUCKING FOR 100 YEARS. If anybody's an expert on how everybody's ass tastes, it's the Cubs.

The Rays have only been around for 10 years. They haven't sucked for a century. :D

Frazod
07-01-2008, 08:22 PM
The Rays have only been around for 10 years. They haven't sucked for a century. :D

They did suck every minute of every day until this season started. You really should quit pimping them like you're the friggin bat boy.

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:25 PM
CJ Wilson on to get the save.

COME ON RANGERS! PUT YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES ON THE MENU!

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
They did suck every minute of every day until this season started. You really should quit pimping them like you're the friggin bat boy.

Remove the stick that's stuck up your ass. They have the best record in baseball with the 2nd lowest payroll. I have every right to boast about a first place team.

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Double play!

One out away from TWO CONSECUTIVE WINS OVER THE YANKEES!

Hammock Parties
07-01-2008, 08:32 PM
YO DEREK MOTHER****IN JETER! TELL ME HOW CJ WILSON'S 98 MPH FASTBALL THROWIN ASS TASTES YOU PUNK BITCH!!!

RANGERS WIN!

Skip Towne
07-01-2008, 08:37 PM
DaKCMan is plenty mouthy when his teams are winning. When they start sucking he shuts up pretty quickly.

DaKCMan AP
07-01-2008, 08:40 PM
DaKCMan is plenty mouthy when his teams are winning. When they start sucking he shuts up pretty quickly.

You're right. I completely ran away whenever the Gators lost a game. :rolleyes:

Frazod
07-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Remove the stick that's stuck up your ass. They have the best record in baseball with the 2nd lowest payroll. I have every right to boast about a first place team.

The point is you probably didn't even know Tampa had a team this time last year, bandwagon boy. :whackit:

Simply Red
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
YO DEREK MOTHER****IN JETER! TELL ME HOW CJ WILSON'S 98 MPH FASTBALL THROWIN ASS TASTES YOU PUNK BITCH!!!

RANGERS WIN!

who is that? CJ Wilson?

Skip Towne
07-01-2008, 09:16 PM
You're right. I completely ran away whenever the Gators lost a game. :rolleyes:

It completely shut you up when your Gators started sucking ass and KU took over both sports.

Simply Red
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
oh good god.

Amnorix
07-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Because his dumbass opened his mouth after the series in Boston.

Ah, you mean someone who had posted on here. Got it. Didn't know that had happened.

Amnorix
07-01-2008, 09:47 PM

You go. First place in July is impressive for the Rays with their payroll etc. We'll see if they have the depth to last the season.

Sox have been slaughtered by injuries, but they are part of the game too, especially when you have some older players around.

Simply Red
07-01-2008, 11:11 PM
You go. First place in July is impressive for the Rays with their payroll etc. We'll see if they have the depth to last the season.

Sox have been slaughtered by injuries, but they are part of the game too, especially when you have some older players around.

everybody is injured.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 05:25 AM
It completely shut you up when your Gators started sucking ass and KU took over both sports.

Took over both sports? Good job on the Orange Bowl win and the NCAA Champ was great - but that doesn't come close in comparison to our 3 National Championships in 1 year and 1 day's time.

I'll take a down year in both sports if it means a National Championship (or TWO in basketball) the prior season.

As far as dominating, for the 25th consecutive year Florida finished in the top-10 in the nation's top all-sports standings. Florida finished 6th for the 2007-2008 year. Kansas came in 54th.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 05:26 AM
Ah, you mean someone who had posted on here. Got it. Didn't know that had happened.

No, that was Papelbon's quote in the papers after the series in Boston.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 05:28 AM
The point is you probably didn't even know Tampa had a team this time last year, bandwagon boy. :whackit:

I fully admit I've jumped on the Rays bandwagon - but I've enough attention to know that last year the "Rays" didn't exist and I remember back when the "Devil Rays" had Wade Boggs and Fred McGriff. :thumb:

Amnorix
07-02-2008, 05:52 AM
everybody is injured.

Yeah, but Ortiz has been OUT for like a month now. THAT kind of loss would hurt any team pretty bad.

Amnorix
07-02-2008, 05:55 AM
No, that was Papelbon's quote in the papers after the series in Boston.

Oh right -- after that dust up. These two teams have hated each other forever, it seems. Not sure why.

I hardly pay any attention to b-ball until the playoffs anyway. It's a stupid sport, really, with the salary cap imbalances. I'm glad I never have to hear the whole Curse of the Babe stupidity anymore, but beyond that I find it too hard to get excited about a sport where Team X gets to spend 5x more on salary than team Y, and that doesn't even count larger scouting budgets etc. ad infinitum.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Oh right -- after that dust up. These two teams have hated each other forever, it seems. Not sure why.

I hardly pay any attention to b-ball until the playoffs anyway. It's a stupid sport, really, with the salary cap imbalances. I'm glad I never have to hear the whole Curse of the Babe stupidity anymore, but beyond that I find it too hard to get excited about a sport where Team X gets to spend 5x more on salary than team Y, and that doesn't even count larger scouting budgets etc. ad infinitum.

I agree. I rip on baseball more than most sports and usually don't follow until the playoffs. I'm just enjoying the play of this young team and - knowing baseball matters to others a hell of a lot more than it does to me - boasting about it. :D

When I go to some of the Rays games I pay more attention to what I'm eating and drinking than what's going on in the game (partly due to having the hookup of free drinks and free buffet). When the playoffs roll around and if the Rays are still playing I'll go to the games and be more interested in what happens on the field.

POND_OF_RED
07-02-2008, 06:57 AM
It sure would be nice to have a year without the yankees or red sox in the playoffs.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 07:01 AM
It sure would be nice to have a year without the yankees or red sox in the playoffs.

Even if the Rays can keep it going the Sox would probably get a wildcard.

POND_OF_RED
07-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Even if the Rays can keep it going the Sox would probably get a wildcard.

Oh I know I was just simply stating it would be nice to have a year without one of them. You know if they get the wild card they will still somehow be the favorite to win it all. The Yankees and BoSox are really the only teams in baseball to most analysts.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Rays 7
Bosox 6

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Broom_icon.svg/400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Frazod
07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Cool. F#ck Boston.

But you're still a bandwagon tool.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Cool. F#ck Boston.

But you're still a bandwagon tool.

ROFL

Frazod
07-02-2008, 09:11 PM
ROFL

Don't forget to take the tag off that Rays hat you bought last week. :)

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Don't forget to take the tag off that Rays hat you bought last week. :)

I don't own any Rays gear. I'll wait until they make the playoffs. :D

Frazod
07-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I don't own any Rays gear. I'll wait until they make the playoffs. :D

LMAO

You suck, but you're funny.

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Damn, how is it that Tampa is so good all of a sudden?

J Diddy
07-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Damn, how is it that Tampa is so good all of a sudden?

tampa 2

CoMoChief
07-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh I know I was just simply stating it would be nice to have a year without one of them. You know if they get the wild card they will still somehow be the favorite to win it all. The Yankees and BoSox are really the only teams in baseball to most analysts.

Then the media would just do 3-4 month stories about how both of them DIDNT make the playoffs.

Face it...ESPN is so east coast biased it's unreal. Though I know you know this.

Even though you're the biggest Rams fan on this board.

Mama Hip Rockets
07-03-2008, 11:01 PM
YO POSADA, TELL ME HOW JOSH HAMILTON'S ASS TASTES!

ROFL

Simply Red
10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
How do my ass taste?

StcChief
10-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Then the media would just do 3-4 month stories about how both of them DIDNT make the playoffs.

Face it...ESPN is so east coast biased it's unreal. Though I know you know this.

Even though you're the biggest Rams fan on this board.so that's Three.... one more than the Charger fans.:)

Simply Red
10-14-2008, 06:44 PM
ought oh

MIAdragon
10-14-2008, 06:50 PM
put a fork in'em the Sox are done.

DaKCMan AP
10-14-2008, 06:57 PM
:)

evolve27
07-19-2012, 09:08 AM
tampa 2

:doh!:

L.A. Chieffan
07-19-2012, 09:10 AM
ban for sure. bye

evolve27
07-19-2012, 09:14 AM
ban for sure. bye

Haha come on. I just see all these ass licking threads. Just got me thinking that lets load cp with some more bullshit

jspchief
07-19-2012, 09:25 AM
OK, now I see that you're actually doing it on purpose.

Seriously, this is why the mods have to do what they do. It's not witty, or clever. It's just stupid.

I really do hope they ban your ass.

evolve27
07-19-2012, 09:38 AM
OK, now I see that you're actually doing it on purpose.

Seriously, this is why the mods have to do what they do. It's not witty, or clever. It's just stupid.

I really do hope they ban your ass.

Ok.