PDA

View Full Version : Life I took a flag to a pawn shop.

El Jefe
07-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Interesting little video.
http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=157352
It's from another site, just scroll down a little bit.

Phobia
07-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Nice. Almost got me but not quite.

BigMeatballDave
07-01-2008, 12:23 PM
5 for fighting. They have a few good ones.

Gonzo
07-01-2008, 01:08 PM
The title of this thread sounds like the best title ever to a country song. ROFL

El Jefe
07-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Nice. Almost got me but not quite.

Eh? This isn't a rick roll video.

POND_OF_RED
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
These videos are the worst forms of propoganda. I refuse to watch them because they are all the same. I'm sure it shows the planes crashing at least twice, it will show some kid with a gun and make us believe they are all terrorists when in reality they are just trying to protect there homeland. I support our troops but I do not support these BS videos that only show one sided images to make you believe we should still be at war.

mikey23545
07-01-2008, 02:09 PM
These videos are the worst forms of propoganda. I refuse to watch them because they are all the same. I'm sure it shows the planes crashing at least twice, it will show some kid with a gun and make us believe they are all terrorists when in reality they are just trying to protect there homeland. I support our troops but I do not support these BS videos that only show one sided images to make you believe we should still be at war.

You're afraid to look reality in the face because of the demands it makes on you frighten you.

Continue hiding under your bed.

POND_OF_RED
07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
You're afraid to look reality in the face because of the demands it makes on you frighten you.

Continue hiding under your bed.

You're afraid to open your eyes to see that this war is only hurting America. Unless you can find the good that has come out of the millions of dollars to fund this war (on both sides) and thousands of innocent lives taken (on both sides) Now we continue to fight a war on terror. How the hell do you justify a war on terror? Terrorism happens all over the world so are we trying to fight the whole world or just the terrorist around our oil supply? How do you see us winning a war on terror? Do you really believe that America is that advanced in warfare that we can hunt down and kill every underground terrorist in the world? It's a war that is simply meant to be sustained for many years. Scary to think about I know, but I would suggest opening your eyes before you get ****ed in the ass.