PDA

View Full Version : Life The Rude Drivers and Getting Even Thread

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Alright what are your favorite ideas? My favorite is getting behind a rude driver and leaving my horn on for 1 - 2 minutes. Friggen awesome. Their face turns red as a beet, blood pressure sky rockets to 280 over 160. It destroys their day, evening and in some cases I am sure it puts them in a bad mood for an entire week. I still want to get one of those air horns on my pickup. I think their whole head will just explode when I get one of those. So what do you guys do?

BigVE
07-01-2008, 03:04 PM
I just smile and wave...smile and wave...smile and wave. Pisses 'em off pretty bad.

Redrum_69
07-01-2008, 03:05 PM
pull their mom up off the floorboard

that works everytime...

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:06 PM
I drive defensively because I don't like picking fights on the road.

Redrum_69
07-01-2008, 03:08 PM
chicks dig guys with mental instability and lack of anger management

dances_with_sparrows has pics to prove it...

KCChiefsMan
07-01-2008, 03:08 PM
um, I used my diversion on a road rage incident so I now keep my cool

Adept Havelock
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
I just smile and wave...smile and wave...smile and wave. Pisses 'em off pretty bad.

Yep.

Bugeater
07-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Flip them off, throw stuff at their vehicle, run 'em into a ditch. It all works for me.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
You guys are boring.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 03:24 PM

Yea I do that too, after the 1 - 2 minutes. LMAO

Redrum_69
07-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Heres what I like doing most....

Drive in the fast lane, about 15 maybe 20 miles slower than the posted speed limit.

When said driver starts honking his horn, flipping me off, yelling and thrashing at his steering wheel, i'll move over to the slow lane.

then when he or she gets even with the car, i'll motion for them to roll down their window.

Then toss one of those damn pitbulls in their car.

The Franchise
07-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Get next to them and go the same speed as them. They speed up...I speed up. They slow down....I slow down. All while just calmly staring at them.

bogey
07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I used to be a laid back driver until I started this Studio City to Manhattan beach commute. I'm now probably too aggressive, but, last week I changed lanes in front of a dude and he felt like I shouldn't have made the lane change. When he passed me, he flipped me the bird. So, I caught up with him and stayed right by his side for several miles. I tried to get him to make eye contact, but he just kept looking forward. He knew I was there and was obviously concerned. He then tried his best to get away from me and I did my best to follow him. Every chance I got, I would pull up beside him and try to get him to look over at me. He never looked in my direction. I guarantee he regretted flipping me off and likely pooped his pants. It was quite fun.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Heres what I like doing most....

Drive in the fast lane, about 15 maybe 20 miles slower than the posted speed limit.

When said driver starts honking his horn, flipping me off, yelling and thrashing at his steering wheel, i'll move over to the slow lane.

then when he or she gets even with the car, i'll motion for them to roll down their window.

Then toss one of those damn pitbulls in their car.

Funny you should mention the pit bull. Many times he has been in the pasenger seat when this has happened. By the time we pass and I am all smiley watching the dude rage like hell screeming and swinging his fist in the air. Taz just looks at him like he's lost his marbles.

bogey
07-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Get next to them and go the same speed as them. They speed up...I speed up. They slow down....I slow down. All while just calmly staring at them.

Oh man, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 03:39 PM
I used to have a lot of fun with those pointers too before anyone knew what they were.

BigVE
07-01-2008, 03:44 PM
I fell "victim" to road rage one day. I was passing a slower vehicle on the highway and as I was going around he decided it would be funny to accelerate and flip me off. I had no trouble passing him but I was INSTANTLY angry since I had my kids in the car with me. I hit the brakes hard one time and he got the message that I knew he was there. He then started to wave at me to pull over, so I obliged. He slowed down but drove on by. I was close to home so I dropped the kids off and went to see if I could find this joker so we could talk things over and sure enough I did. I was behind HIM now and I was the one waving and honking for him to pull over. He did... and I just happened to catch a glimpse of him reaching for his sawed off shotgun while he was climbing out of the car! Needless to say our discussion didn't last long. I was GONE!! (now I just smile and wave) :(

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I fell "victim" to road rage one day. I was passing a slower vehicle on the highway and as I was going around he decided it would be funny to accelerate and flip me off. I had no trouble passing him but I was INSTANTLY angry since I had my kids in the car with me. I hit the brakes hard one time and he got the message that I knew he was there. He then started to wave at me to pull over, so I obliged. He slowed down but drove on by. I was close to home so I dropped the kids off and went to see if I could find this joker so we could talk things over and sure enough I did. I was behind HIM now and I was the one waving and honking for him to pull over. He did... and I just happened to catch a glimpse of him reaching for his sawed off shotgun while he was climbing out of the car! Needless to say our discussion didn't last long. I was GONE!! (now I just smile and wave) :(

I had some friends have someone fire a shot right through their u-haul. There is always that risk I suppose.

plbrdude
07-01-2008, 04:10 PM

especially when you act like they're a long lost friend you haven't seen in a long while. big smile, big wave.

RibKing67
07-01-2008, 04:23 PM
I just laugh at them anymore. I used to get into some pretty scary road rage races but not now I have 2 kids and it is just more important to be here for them than to waste it on some pathetic idiot. I just laugh at their inability to drive a car.

RJ
07-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Alright what are your favorite ideas? My favorite is getting behind a rude driver and leaving my horn on for 1 - 2 minutes. Friggen awesome. Their face turns red as a beet, blood pressure sky rockets to 280 over 160. It destroys their day, evening and in some cases I am sure it puts them in a bad mood for an entire week. I still want to get one of those air horns on my pickup. I think their whole head will just explode when I get one of those. So what do you guys do?

But wouldn't that make you sort of like a....Oh, I don't know......a rude driver, maybe?

vailpass
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Some of you guys would get shot full of holes here in Phoenix. There are some seriously angry people with guns driving around here.
A couple of weeks ago on Glendale and 19th ave. a lady cut off a car. In addition to the lady there was a grandma and a 3 year old in the car. The driver of the car, a Mexican suspected to be an illegal, opened fire and emptied his clip on the car. In the end grandma was dead and the 3 year old shot and in the hospital.
It is suspected the gunman fled to Mexico.

Road rage shootings happen ALL the time, you see them on the news every week. Here you keep your eyes forward, no flipping off or honking or even waving. Any gesture to the wrong psycho could lead to bad things.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:03 PM
But wouldn't that make you sort of like a....Oh, I don't know......a rude driver, maybe?

Yes my reaction to their rudeness could be considered rude but it is so much fun. You gotta try it some time. I remember a guy in a mercedes one time. I am sitting at a stop sign making sure he is going to stop. He starts to slow down but then just punches it. I followed that guy for a good 2 minutes through Hillsborough. By the time he finally pulled into the driveway of his house and got out I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He was so angry he could barely get any words out. i was just glad I could get his blood flowing.

unlurking
07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I slam on brakes so the douche bag on the ****ing horn will have a ****ing heart attack.

bogey
07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Some of you guys would get shot full of holes here in Phoenix. There are some seriously angry people with guns driving around here.
A couple of weeks ago on Glendale and 19th ave. a lady cut off a car. In addition to the lady there was a grandma and a 3 year old in the car. The driver of the car, a Mexican suspected to be an illegal, opened fire and emptied his clip on the car. In the end grandma was dead and the 3 year old shot and in the hospital.
It is suspected the gunman fled to Mexico.

Road rage shootings happen ALL the time, you see them on the news every week. Here you keep your eyes forward, no flipping off or honking or even waving. Any gesture to the wrong psycho could lead to bad things.

I know. I need to chill out and go with the flow. Or, I can carry my 44 mag.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:14 PM
I know. I need to chill out and go with the flow. Or, I can carry my 44 mag.

It's not like we don't have plenty of gang bangers in California. I don't care where you are in Arizona LA has to make it look like a walk in the park.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I slam on brakes so the douche bag on the ****ing horn will have a ****ing heart attack.

Oh yea like I'm not going to see that one coming.

Demonpenz
07-01-2008, 05:19 PM
you would be dead pretty fast if you tried these in atchison ks

SithCeNtZ
07-01-2008, 05:22 PM

I have always wondered, if you intentionally throw on your brakes for no reason and the guy plows into you, who is held responsible? I know in most cases the guy tailing too close is at fault when the person in front stops for a legit reason, but it can't be true that you can just throw on your brakes and come to a complete stop on the high way for no reason can it? Surely they have to be held responsible in some way right?

unlurking
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
I have always wondered, if you intentionally throw on your brakes for no reason and the guy plows into you, who is held responsible? I know in most cases the guy tailing too close is at fault when the person in front stops for a legit reason, but it can't be true that you can just throw on your brakes and come to a complete stop on the high way for no reason can it? Surely they have to be held responsible in some way right?

"I saw a squirrel crossing the road."

My buddy got screwed by that one.

Demonpenz
07-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Even if he slams on his brakes on purpose you still should have enough room to stop. I haven't seen the front guy ever been held responsible in my time in claims. One would have to assume there would have to be a non partial 3rd party seeing the event to have some sort of partial liability placed on the front party

unlurking
07-01-2008, 05:27 PM

That's fine. I got all the time in the world if you enjoy doing 50% of the speed limit. Let's see how well your horn works while I'm laughing at your ass stuck in the back of the bus.

Laying on your horn for 1 to 2 minutes is annoying to everyone else around you, not just the guy your following.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
That's fine. I got all the time in the world if you enjoy doing 50% of the speed limit. Let's see how well your horn works while I'm laughing at your ass stuck in the back of the bus.

Laying on your horn for 1 to 2 minutes is annoying to everyone else around you, not just the guy your following.

Actually everyone else just seems amused. Seeing as you are obviously the master of the road I am sure you would end up owning me. It's worked on everyone else though Mr. Master Sir.

Iowanian
07-01-2008, 05:32 PM
how funny is it going to be when you do that, and some guy unholsters his glock and punches some holes in the drivers door of your AMC Pacer?

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:34 PM
how funny is it going to be when you do that, and some guy unholsters his glock and punches some holes in the drivers door of your AMC Pacer?

Who the **** are you talking to?

unlurking
07-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Actually everyone else just seems amused. Seeing as you are obviously the master of the road I am sure you would end up owning me. It's worked on everyone else though Mr. Master Sir.

Nope, I just got out of rush hour because of dipshits like you and take the train. Ever considered that people like you COMPOUND the problem? So in a circular pattern, you're breeding people like the dipshit who was rude to you?

unlurking
07-01-2008, 05:37 PM

I got out of rush hour for the time being. Amazing how much nicer my ride home is! Oh, and I don't own a Pacer.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Nope, I just got out of rush hour because of dipshits like you and take the train. Ever considered that people like you COMPOUND the problem? So in a circular pattern, you're breeding people like the dipshit who was rude to you?

Sheesus, somebody needs a drink. I thought you were supposed to be the one with the level head Mr. Master of the Road Sir now driving in non-primetime traffic but still feels the need to come in here all bitter and start throwing around names.

You convinced me, I'm getting an air horn installed next month.

Iowanian
07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Who the **** are you talking to?

I'm talking to you.

Is it really smart to antagonize strangers on the road? You know, where "road rage" the term was invented? I know you're a giant, Billy Baddass and have the cage fighter dog in the copilot seat, but California and road shootings aren't words like oil and water.

So, what happens when you're tailing someone unnecessarily and it escalates? Is it worth it?

unlurking
07-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Sheesus, somebody needs a drink. I thought you were supposed to be the one with the level head Mr. Master of the Road Sir now driving in non-primetime traffic but still feels the need to come in here all bitter and start throwing around names.

You convinced me, I'm getting an air horn installed next month.

hahaha

Nah, it's more along the lines that I've just ALWAYS thought you were an ass on here.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm talking to you.

Is it really smart to antagonize strangers on the road? You know, where "road rage" the term was invented? I know you're a giant, Billy Baddass and have the cage fighter dog in the copilot seat, but California and road shootings aren't words like oil and water.

So, what happens when you're tailing someone unnecessarily and it escalates? Is it worth it?

You know me better than to to think I am driving a Pacer but whatever. Do I do it all the time, hardly. Only in the worst of worst situations with people who are being obvious dicks. Is there a risk involved? I'm sure there is. The 3 or 4 times a year I do that I'll take my chances.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 05:52 PM
hahaha

Nah, it's more along the lines that I've just ALWAYS thought you were an ass on here.

This one is perfect for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUAD-TRAIN-HORNS-AIR-HORNS-LOCOMOTIVE-FORD-CHEVY-TRUCKS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6763QQihZ016QQitemZ260255847075QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

150db NICE. About one minute of following you around with that should make your head blow up like it was filled with plastic explosives Mr. Master of the Road Sir.

unlurking
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
07-01-2008, 06:10 PM
This one is perfect for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUAD-TRAIN-HORNS-AIR-HORNS-LOCOMOTIVE-FORD-CHEVY-TRUCKS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6763QQihZ016QQitemZ260255847075QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

150db NICE. About one minute of following you around with that should make your head blow up like it was filled with plastic explosives Mr. Master of the Road Sir.

Won't you need an air compressor as well?

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Won't you need an air compressor as well?

Yea, a little one. It's worth it though. Some day I might meet the master of the road.

BIG_DADDY
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm outta here. Somebody buy Mr. Master of the Road unlurker a drink tonight and I'll catch you with two later.

damaticous
07-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Big Daddy, do you own a bike???? :)

Mojo Rising
07-01-2008, 06:32 PM
It's not like we don't have plenty of gang bangers in California. I don't care where you are in Arizona LA has to make it look like a walk in the park.

Be careful out there. There has been 2 seperate road rage murders within a mile of my house this summer. One the Dad and 2 kids in the car died. The other the dad died but the kids in the car were not hit. I drive by the roadside memorial of one every day. I am only 15 miles north of you.

bogey
07-01-2008, 06:35 PM
I've had two instances where I over-reacted. After they were over, I regretted my actions. While they were happening, I enjoyed the shit out of it.

Bugeater
07-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Nope, if you hit the back of another car you are responsible without question. No ands, ifs, or buts.

RJ
07-01-2008, 07:13 PM
While it's not always fun, sometimes we grownups have to make mature decisions rather than give in to the adolescent who lurks inside every man. You're on the highway, not in high school. If someone cuts you off, take a deep breath and get over it. If someone is tailgating you move over if you can. Sure, there are plenty of assholes out there but why compound the problem?

Davechief
07-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Find out where they park and drop a deuce on thier hood!

vailpass
07-01-2008, 09:52 PM

Not trying to argue that LA isn't chock full of nasty ass criminal inner-city mofos, much more so than the PHX.
Just saying that road rage is nasty bad here and you are as likely to get run off the road, followed and beaten, shot at, etc. as not if you take it up with someone on the road.

FWIW I do NOT think this is a good thing and am considering moving my wife and babies to Iowa to escape the concrete jungle, urban stress, etc.

RJ
07-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Not to worry. It seems the Phoenix thugs have been moving to Albuquerque, maybe to get away from Sheriff Joe.

Pablo
07-01-2008, 11:42 PM
I make them pull over in a mall-like atmosphere and berate them like an Iranian teenager.

Nightfyre
07-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Not trying to argue that LA isn't chock full of nasty ass criminal inner-city mofos, much more so than the PHX.
Just saying that road rage is nasty bad here and you are as likely to get run off the road, followed and beaten, shot at, etc. as not if you take it up with someone on the road.

FWIW I do NOT think this is a good thing and am considering moving my wife and babies to Iowa to escape the concrete jungle, urban stress, etc.

WTF got you settled on IOWA? Crimoney.

DaneMcCloud
07-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Road rage? **** that.

I have a wife and child at home. I'm not going to waste my time chasing down some jackass just to "get in his face". Who cares? It's ****ing traffic.

Is that worth having some psycho pull out a gun and shoot you? Better yet, being run off the freeway on the 101 into a wall, the 405 into the hillside, the 105 over the edge or the 10 into a wall and a bunch of homes?

I have MUCH better things to do with my life that "mess" with some asshole driver.

JFC.

KC Jones
07-02-2008, 05:27 AM
QFT

Road rage? **** that.

I have a wife and child at home. I'm not going to waste my time chasing down some jackass just to "get in his face". Who cares? It's ****ing traffic.

Is that worth having some psycho pull out a gun and shoot you? Better yet, being run off the freeway on the 101 into a wall, the 405 into the hillside, the 105 over the edge or the 10 into a wall and a bunch of homes?

I have MUCH better things to do with my life that "mess" with some asshole driver.

JFC.

vailpass
07-02-2008, 06:26 AM
WTF got you settled on IOWA? Crimoney.

Property value/cost, educational system, central locale, friendly people, proximity of all necessary areas i.e. greatly reduced driving time and gas consumption.
And tenderloins and superburgers at the Starlite.

Kylo Ren
07-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Alright what are your favorite ideas? My favorite is getting behind a rude driver and leaving my horn on for 1 - 2 minutes. Friggen awesome. Their face turns red as a beet, blood pressure sky rockets to 280 over 160. It destroys their day, evening and in some cases I am sure it puts them in a bad mood for an entire week. I still want to get one of those air horns on my pickup. I think their whole head will just explode when I get one of those. So what do you guys do? You think honking your horn destroys their whole day or week? This is revealing about you. You're a moron. And, someone honking their horn at you must drive you nuts.

If someone honks at me because I've made an error, I acknowledge it and politely wave. If someone honks at me because they are pissed off about something that I did, I find it a victory that I made them so mad to become an ass and start honking like an idiot. I enjoy that.

Kylo Ren
07-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Yea I do that too, after the 1 - 2 minutes. LMAO
Are you following them? How long do you tail someone? Has anyone ever filed a restraining order against you? How obsessed are you? Jeesh, what a jerk. Just let it go dude. You are the cause of road rage......... you ARE road rage.

Bwana
07-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Heh, what I would like to do the nutheads that won't get out of the left lane when they are not passing and holding up a line a traffic behind them is:

1. Bump them off the road using the pit maneuver.
2. Jump out while they are in a daze, unload my cutting torch and quickly remove their rear axle and wheel.
3. Give them the one finger wave and drive off with a smile on my face.

Inspector
07-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I turn up my 8 track tape player to full volume and give them a blast of Slim Whitman. Then their head explodes.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 11:09 AM

Just recently we had a 19 year old kid out here with road rage take out one of the leaders of the Hells Angels. What do you think they are going to do to that ass clown when he gets to the big house?

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 11:11 AM
You think honking your horn destroys their whole day or week? This is revealing about you. You're a moron. And, someone honking their horn at you must drive you nuts.

If someone honks at me because I've made an error, I acknowledge it and politely wave. If someone honks at me because they are pissed off about something that I did, I find it a victory that I made them so mad to become an ass and start honking like an idiot. I enjoy that.

Has there ever been anyone in the history of this BB that cares what you do?

Kylo Ren
07-02-2008, 11:27 AM

Big Duddy, it looks like this thread isn't going the way you hoped. After reading your thread starter, most think that YOU are the jackass.

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Big Duddy, it looks like this thread isn't going the way you hoped. After reading your thread starter, most think that YOU are the jackass.

It really is quite the oxymoron. Talking about "rude drivers" and then tailing them while honking for 2 minutes straight until they turn beet red. :doh!:

I can't claim innocence in not being involved in road rage, but I will admit that I'm a jackass when I do it and don't claim to be the one in the right.

MOhillbilly
07-02-2008, 11:34 AM
i just shoot there car up with my IMI uzi A.

CosmicPal
07-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Instead of giving the other driver the "Bird" I give them the Peace sign.

They're expecting me to flip them off in retaliation, but instead I flash the Peace sign and a smile. It confuses them.

jidar
07-02-2008, 11:41 AM
lol.

Big daddy you are one of the dumbest mother****ers I know of, seriously.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
It really is quite the oxymoron. Talking about "rude drivers" and then tailing them while honking for 2 minutes straight until they turn beet red. :doh!:

I can't claim innocence in not being involved in road rage, but I will admit that I'm a jackass when I do it and don't claim to be the one in the right.

Here's the deal. Will the one who is not guilty cast the first stone. The mass majority of posters here have had incidents where they have lashed out at other drivers probably 100s of times throughout their life yet they feel all good stading on their soap box throwing stones at me. Lets take a look at who is throwing, Iowanian? Are you friggen kidding me? Mr. Ballistic himself? I am sure he has been a real prince of peace on the roadway throughout his life. Then we have the King of the Road unlurker? Yea here is a guy so unstable he can't even drive in prime time traffic or even have a civil discussion here without throwing around a bunch of unprovoked name calling. I am sure he has been a real jewl out there.

You also have to figure I drive in California. Over the years I have seen several people post this is the worst place they have ever driven. If any of you actually saw me drive I am one of the most considerate on the road on a day to day basis. As the weeks and months pass though and you have been all nice to countless assholes there comes that special somebody who is so purposely inconsiderate and rude I just decide to have a little fun with them. Actually it is probably only a couple times a year but it happens. It is funny as hell I don't care what anyone think. Heaven forbid I should ever treat a complete asshole like an asshole.

tooge
07-02-2008, 11:56 AM
sorry if repost. Lay back, move your hand up and down simulating your hand on the top of a gals head giving you a hummer. When the dumbass tries to pass you, just smile.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 11:58 AM
lol.

Big daddy you are one of the dumbest mother****ers I know of, seriously.

Wow, drawing criticism from jitard and Gunther Fan. I must be doing something right.

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Here's the deal. Will the one who is not guilty cast the first stone. The mass majority of posters here have had incidents where they have lashed out at other drivers probably 100s of times throughout their life yet they feel all good stading on their soap box throwing stones at me. Lets take a look at who is throwing, Iowanian? Are you friggen kidding me? Mr. Ballistic himself? I am sure he has been a real prince of peace on the roadway throughout his life. Then we have the King of the Road unlurker? Yea here is a guy so unstable he can't even drive in prime time traffic or even have a civil discussion here without throwing around a bunch of unprovoked name calling. I am sure he has been a real jewl out there.

You also have to figure I drive in California. Over the years I have seen several people post this is the worst place they have ever driven. If any of you actually saw me drive I am one of the most considerate on the road on a day to day basis. As the weeks and months pass though and you have been all nice to countless assholes there comes that special somebody who is so purposely inconsiderate and rude I just decide to have a little fun with them. Actually it is probably only a couple times a year but it happens. It is funny as hell I don't care what anyone think. Heaven forbid I should ever treat a complete asshole like an asshole.

As I said, I don't claim to be an angel in this category and therefore am not pointing fingers, but you have to see the irony of your thread title and following description.

jidar
07-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Wow, drawing criticism from jitard and Gunther Fan. I must be doing something right.

No here dipshit, it's ****ing obvious that you're a god damned idiot when you start threads like this. You're sitting here bragging about the childish shit you like to do while driving on the ****ing freeway. Most of the rest of us if something like this happened would post a frustrated rant or talk about these two god damned morons we saw driving on the highway, but not you! This is your idea of fun!

Hell **** yeah, lets tailgate people and lay on horns, it's a hoot folks!! 1Yeeeehawww what the rest of you do for fun?!!! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

You.
Are.
****ing.
Dumb.

It's just a tragedy that dumb people go through life without realizing they're dumb.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 12:07 PM
As I said, I don't claim to be an angel in this category and therefore am not pointing fingers, but you have to see the irony of your thread title and following description.

Some people can spend their whole life in a constant meditative state and never let any amount of rudeness effect them. although I do admire that I have never been able to personally reach that state of eternal bliss grasshopper.

Grasshopper also never gets to experience the joy of seeing such a rude asshole completely lose his marbels. LMAO

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 12:08 PM
No here dipshit, it's ****ing obvious that you're a god damned idiot when you start threads like this. You're sitting here bragging about the childish shit you like to do while driving on the ****ing freeway. Most of the rest of us if something like this happened would post a frustrated rant or talk about these two god damned morons we saw driving on the highway, but not you! This is your idea of fun!

Hell **** yeah, lets tailgate people and lay on horns, it's a hoot folks!! 1Yeeeehawww what the rest of you do for fun?!!! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

You.
Are.
****ing.
Dumb.

It's just a tragedy that dumb people go through life without realizing they're dumb.

LMAO Did somebody honk at you this morning? LMAO

tooge
07-02-2008, 12:17 PM
This is easy for me, cause I am the one you are probably honking at. I set my car at about 2 mph over the speed limit, then just cruise along. If I am in the fast lane and someone comes up on me and I am not gonna get behind someone slower, then I move over. If I am gonna get behind a slower vehicle by moving over, then I just let the guy behind me wait. I often get the bird. I just smile at them. It isn't worth me getting my blood pressure up over someone I dont even know. I had a guy follow me to a gas station once. I got out of the car as quickly as I could and acted like I was just gonna go inside. He saw me and left. What a pussy. It is pretty easy to be a tough MF behind the wheel of a car. Those fingers dont fly so easily otherwise.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 12:23 PM
This is easy for me, cause I am the one you are probably honking at. I set my car at about 2 mph over the speed limit, then just cruise along. If I am in the fast lane and someone comes up on me and I am not gonna get behind someone slower, then I move over. If I am gonna get behind a slower vehicle by moving over, then I just let the guy behind me wait. I often get the bird. I just smile at them. It isn't worth me getting my blood pressure up over someone I dont even know. I had a guy follow me to a gas station once. I got out of the car as quickly as I could and acted like I was just gonna go inside. He saw me and left. What a pussy. It is pretty easy to be a tough MF behind the wheel of a car. Those fingers dont fly so easily otherwise.

It would take substantially more than that. If I honked at everyone that just did that or the equivilent I would be on the horn more than I'm off it. LMAO Come to California and drive here. If you can drive in this herd of rude asshole a whole year without ever showing any signs of aggression my hat is off to you.

J Diddy
07-02-2008, 12:27 PM

You.
Are.
****ing.
Dumb.

I hope nobody honks at you like that, your blood pressure appears to be high enough as it is.

Nightfyre
07-02-2008, 12:46 PM
It would take substantially more than that. If I honked at everyone that just did that or the equivilent I would be on the horn more than I'm off it. LMAO Come to California and drive here. If you can drive in this herd of rude asshole a whole year without ever showing any signs of aggression my hat is off to you.
Maybe the herd of rude assholes is why some of us choose to live elsewhere? Personally, I am of the opinion that many Montana drivers suck. However, I'm never in such a hurry that its of consequence. It's ten minutes for me to get anywhere I need and no one I know will ream me for being one to two minutes late. I like that culture; I like living in that laid back society. That is why I don't live in California, New York, etc. etc.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Maybe the herd of rude assholes is why some of us choose to live elsewhere? Personally, I am of the opinion that many Montana drivers suck. However, I'm never in such a hurry that its of consequence. It's ten minutes for me to get anywhere I need and no one I know will ream me for being one to two minutes late. I like that culture; I like living in that laid back society. That is why I don't live in California, New York, etc. etc.

Montana is great. I live here for one reason. My business is built around working with senior executives of high technology companies. Guess what, they are all right here. I may have a life change before long. I have no intention of still living here when my kid hits school age. I would like to move to Southern Oregon, that's where my parents are. They getting older and I would like to move up in the moutains again and raise my son in that enviroment. That is more important to me than money but I still have to make a good living out there. I am just in the preliminary stages of figuring out how to do that. If we do really good here it would be impossible for me to just walk away. I would probably finish up on my pilots license and work down here Monday through Thursday. I really don't want to do that if I can avoid it though.

vailpass
07-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Just recently we had a 19 year old kid out here with road rage take out one of the leaders of the Hells Angels. What do you think they are going to do to that ass clown when he gets to the big house?

My oh my, it isn't the murder part that he should fear but what they do to him before they kill him.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 12:59 PM
I hope nobody honks at you like that, your blood pressure appears to be high enough as it is.

Funny thread. The hot heads are my biggest critics, go figure.

tooge
07-02-2008, 02:42 PM

Actually, I lived in San Diego for 4 years. Went to SDSU. Spent the summers in the Bay Area with buddies. One of the reasons (one of many) I moved back to KC was the overpopulation. Too many folks, not enough space, too many cars, not enough road. I drove there and got out of Cali with no wrecks or tickets in the 4 years I lived there. Probably due in part to the fact that I drive so passively. You are correct though, many of the motorists there are idiots. Just drive the speed limit, move over a few lanes, and listen to tunes. dont get so up in a bundle man, it isn't worth it. If it takes you 20 min longer to get there, leave 20 min early, or move closer to work. man, life is way too short to get stressed out driving a car, regardless of the traffic

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Actually, I lived in San Diego for 4 years. Went to SDSU. Spent the summers in the Bay Area with buddies. One of the reasons (one of many) I moved back to KC was the overpopulation. Too many folks, not enough space, too many cars, not enough road. I drove there and got out of Cali with no wrecks or tickets in the 4 years I lived there. Probably due in part to the fact that I drive so passively. You are correct though, many of the motorists there are idiots. Just drive the speed limit, move over a few lanes, and listen to tunes. dont get so up in a bundle man, it isn't worth it. If it takes you 20 min longer to get there, leave 20 min early, or move closer to work. man, life is way too short to get stressed out driving a car, regardless of the traffic

I don't have issues with tickets or accidents. You know what it's like, the fact that you don't drive aggressively is an invitation to the overly aggressive drivers to be assholes. You have to look out for the Chinese out here too, they will kill you. Cell phones just got 86ed unless they are hands free out here as of Tuesday. That's going to help a little.

Sure-Oz
07-02-2008, 02:54 PM
I usually pull down my window and yell durka durka jihad and it scares the shit out of people

Kylo Ren
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM

It's Big Duddy's nature to be a total jackass. Usually, most on this BB keep silent about their true opinion of BD. But, this thread has inspired the silent majority to show him what a moron he really is. Sometimes I feel bad for Big Duddy. He's really just a simpleton.

Skip Towne
07-04-2008, 06:18 AM
Heh, what I would like to do the nutheads that won't get out of the left lane when they are not passing and holding up a line a traffic behind them is:

1. Bump them off the road using the pit maneuver.
2. Jump out while they are in a daze, unload my cutting torch and quickly remove their rear axle and wheel.
3. Give them the one finger wave and drive off with a smile on my face.

Too much work. Just stab 'em in the face.

Skip Towne
07-04-2008, 06:21 AM
It's Big Duddy's nature to be a total jackass. Usually, most on this BB keep silent about their true opinion of BD. But, this thread has inspired the silent majority to show him what a moron he really is. Sometimes I feel bad for Big Duddy. He's really just a simpleton.

You're just mad because he OWNS you.