PDA

View Full Version : Life Muslims hate dogs?

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 02:05 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,374564,00.html

Ad Featuring Popular Police Pup Sparks Anger in Scottish Muslim Communities

Muslims in the Scottish district of Tayside are outraged by the appearance of a wide-eyed, 6-week-old puppy on postcards distributed by the local police force, according to the Daily Mail.

Postcards showing police dog-in-training Rebel, a German shepherd born in early December, are causing a furor among the region’s Muslims who believe dogs are "ritually unclean," the Daily Mail reports.

The cute cards were meant to notify locals of a new telephone number for non-emergency phone calls but instead have become a flashpoint for a clash of cultures. Shopkeepers are refusing to display the offending ad and a Dundee city councilor is calling for an investigation.

"My concern was that it's not welcomed by all communities, with the dog on the cards," said Dundee councilor Mohammed Asif, according to the report.

The Tayside police force said the police puppy, the force’s "newest recruit," was not intended to cause offense.

"His incredible worldwide popularity — he has attracted record visitor numbers to our Web site — led us to believe Rebel could play a starring role in the promotion of our non-emergency number," said a police spokesperson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you all are going to call me intollerant but for the life of me I don't why anyone would give these assholes the time of day.

little jacob
07-02-2008, 02:07 PM
good lord...

Calcountry
07-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Buc Eyed Pea will be here soon to defend their actions.

kcfanintitanhell
I am trying to figure out what "ritually unclean" means.

Donger
Such delicate sensibilities.

Frazod
07-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Scotland? Christ, is there a corner of globe left anywhere that these hypersensitive cumstains haven't infested?

:shake:

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 02:11 PM
If I was that dog I'd run for the hills. You don't want some fanatic muslim disliking you.

kcfanintitanhell
07-02-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm going to show this thread to my dogs as soon as they get out of the shower.

Redrum_69
07-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Shaffir Shakkaulallahalallalalallalalhhhahahahkir Durka Durka Durka is offended by a german shepherd pup because of its "uncleanliness"...maybe what offneds him the most is that the pup is cleaner than most Muslims?

chasedude
07-02-2008, 02:14 PM
I would rather befriend a dog than these religious morons.

SPATCH

i find muslim nations to be "ritually unclean"

kepp

Apparently it is akin to "photographically unclean", whereas the viewer of a photograph can be smited and rendered unto hell.

chasedude
07-02-2008, 02:15 PM
It's a good thing they didn't name the dog Muhammed :rolleyes:

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Scotland? Christ, is there a corner of globe left anywhere that these hypersensitive cumstains haven't infested?

:shake:

LMAO You crack me up.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 02:16 PM
i find muslim nations to be "ritually unclean"

I absolutely guarantee you my dog is cleaner than most of the smelly pull starts out here.

CoMoChief
07-02-2008, 02:18 PM
THE USA NEEDS TO NUKE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARHARHARHARHARHAR!!!!!!

THAT WILL GET RID OF THE QUEERS!!!!!!!!

Nightfyre
Hah, while I was at MSU one summer I hung out with the exchange students. One day, we're out hiking and everytime a dog passed this muslim girl would hide behind me (presumably because I was the biggest person there.) Unfortunately for her, dogs also are drawn to me. It was a laugh and a half watching her run around terrified.

Dartgod
I absolutely guarantee you my dog is cleaner than most of the smelly pull starts out here.
OK, you're going to have to explain this one to me.

stumppy
07-02-2008, 02:20 PM

I think it means after they sacrifice it they are only allowed to eat it's testicles.

Frazod
I thought they just hated pigs. Silly me.

Could someone perhaps produce a list of all things that are hated, unclean or disrespectful to Islam?

Or could we perhaps save some time and just say EVERYTHING.

BIG_DADDY
OK, you're going to have to explain this one to me.

Pull starts are the rag heads, push starts are the dot heads.

little jacob
07-02-2008, 02:24 PM
I thought they just hated pigs. Silly me.

Could someone perhaps produce a list of all things that are hated, unclean or disrespectful to Islam?

Or could we perhaps save some time and just say EVERYTHING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unclean_animals#Islam

Dartgod
07-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Pull starts are the rag heads, push starts are the dot heads.
I probably shouldn't be laughing at that.

Valiant
07-02-2008, 02:29 PM

They could not eat them back in the day so they are vile and evil..

blueballs
07-02-2008, 02:29 PM
doing it doggie style is unclean
how did they learn to reproduce

Redrum_69
07-02-2008, 02:31 PM
your mom is like a muslim....

blueballs
07-02-2008, 02:32 PM
got you over a $145 barrel

tooge
07-02-2008, 02:33 PM
my dog hates muslims, so there. No sweat off her tail.

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unclean_animals#Islam

"According to Hadith, anything a dog touches must be washed seven times, the final time in dust"

- Yeah, and the dogs are the unclean ones. LMAO Muslims "clean" things in dust.

tooge
07-02-2008, 02:35 PM
yeah, my dog licks her feet (among other things) all the time to be clean. you ever seen those muslim "sandal feet"? Dude!

Redrum_69
07-02-2008, 02:36 PM
muslim dust bunnies
taste like chicken

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Unleash the Pitbulls!

Pitt Gorilla
07-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Eh, deal with it. Dogs own.

Frazod
07-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Seriously, who the f#ck do these people think they are? A handful of them migrate to a new country and then they try to dictate terms on what is and isn't acceptable to those who've lived there for centuries?

Sure would be fun to see how far a foreigner would get complaining about how a local Saudi Arabian police force conducts it's business.

SPATCH
07-02-2008, 02:43 PM
i don't think that its a coincidence that every muslim nation on this planet can't keep from falling flat on their face...

they come from what were the first civilizations in history... yet they are light-years behind nations infinitely younger than they are.

they can't figure it out.

Chiefnj2
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
i don't think that its a coincidence that every muslim nation on this planet can't keep from falling flat on their face...

they come from what were the first civilizations in history... yet they are light-years behind nations infinitely younger than they are.

they can't figure it out.

Yeah, Saudi Arabia can't figure a thing out. That's why they've got us by the balls.

Sure-Oz
07-02-2008, 02:52 PM
My family loves dogs

Frazod
07-02-2008, 02:55 PM
My family loves dogs

I think (at least I hope) most of us realize this thread and the other one are aimed at extremists.

I certainly wouldn't want to get lumped in with Fred Phelps just because I'm a Christian.

Sure-Oz
07-02-2008, 02:56 PM
I think (at least I hope) most of us realize this thread and the other one are aimed at extremists.

I certainly wouldn't want to get lumped in with Fred Phelps just because I'm a Christian.

I don't take it that serious, there's a million things that could offend me but i choose not to care or include my family in the groups being made fun of.:thumb: There are dumbasses everywhere, muslim or not

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, Saudi Arabia can't figure a thing out. That's why they've got us by the balls.

They lucked into that one. They didn't realize they were pitching their tents on goldmines thousands of years ago. :)

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 03:04 PM

There is an exception to every rule. Congratulations on finding it.

DaneMcCloud
07-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Such delicate sensibilities.

Much like yourself

:evil:

Valiant
07-02-2008, 03:13 PM

The Royal family does not really follow Muslim law.. They just dictate it to others to keep them ignorant and under control..

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 03:13 PM
So, here's my choice.

A random person, who I know nothing about other than their religion... who I don't know at all other than the fact that they are a human being...

...or a dog.

Tough one.

You are in the wrong thread dog.

Sully
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
You are in the wrong thread dog.
Done and done.

Carlota69
07-02-2008, 03:17 PM
All I know is that my dog is ALOT cleaner than those ****ers! Well, I mean..at least his balls are cleaner.:thumb:

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Done and done.

You know you add a few more of those you just might have a nifty little tune.

SPATCH
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM

oh yeah... that country is great, right???

F*CK NO... the median income of their population is laughable... a horrid place to live and a horrid place to visit...

SO YEAH.. they haven't figured shit out when it comes to running a country. no muslim nation has

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
There are two types of animals in the Islamic teaching. Some are "Ritually unclean." Dogs and pigs are in that group. The "Ritually clean" ones iclude cats for example. A lot of muslims have dogs and love them to death. I and my family have had dogs and we've had cats. mom just didn't allow the Dogs to live INSIDE the house. Cats were welcome inside. Other than that there was no difference in love and attachment to our pets. It's NOT a hatred of dogs. There's NO story here folks. As usual the starter of this thread grabs on any straw to create agitation.

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:24 PM
my dog hates muslims, so there. No sweat off her tail.

Unlike the thread starter, Dogs are smart enough not to hate any human based on their race or religion.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 03:24 PM
There are two types of animals in the Islamic teaching. Some are "Ritually unclean." Dogs and pigs are in that group. The "Ritually clean" ones iclude cats for example. A lot of muslims have dogs and love them to death. I and my family have had dogs and we've had cats. mom just didn't allow the Dogs to live INSIDE the house. Cats were welcome inside. Other than that there was no difference in love and attachment to our pets. It's NOT a hatred of dogs. There's NO story here folks. As usual the starter of this thread grabs on any straw to create agitation.

It was a question and I posted the information. Looking beyond that shows your own issues.

I think these muslims must have inbred too much. How can you find a cat to Ritually clean and a dog to be Ritually unclean? That's just ridiculous. Cats suck and Dogs Rule, end of story. The fact that muslims prefer cats tells me all I need to know.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Unlike the thread starter, Dogs are smart enough not to hate any human based on their race or religion.

That simply isn't true.

BigOlChiefsfan
07-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Yeah, Big Daddy. Don't you know better than to NOTICE when some outraged muslims are outraged that you notice their rage. Wise up, pal.

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:28 PM
That simply isn't true.

Deny all you want. Your posts and threads speak for themselves.Aabout a good 90% of them are shit like this. You can't help it, you are a bigot.

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Deny all you want. Your posts and threads speak for themselves.Aabout a good 90% of them are shit like this. You can't help it, you are a bigot.

Are you even capable of addressing your BS instead of attacking me?

Donger
07-02-2008, 03:30 PM

So, what's the difference between the two animals types? What constitutes clean versus unclean?

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:30 PM
All I know is that my dog is ALOT cleaner than those ****ers! Well, I mean..at least his balls are cleaner.:thumb:

Oh there are many ways to reply to this, and I'm really tempted. But I do respect you Carlota.

:p

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:35 PM
So, what's the difference between the two animals types? What constitutes clean versus unclean?

You are asking the wrong person. What I said is all I know. I think the reasons like any other tradition are perhaps lost. It's ancient religious teaching mostly rooted in Judaism (at least in the case of pigs) trickled over to the later Abrahamic religion of Islam. People practice things as historical habits and sometime don't question the reasons. Especially when the issue of faith is involved.

Donger
07-02-2008, 03:37 PM
You are asking the wrong person. What I said is all I know. I think the reasons like any other tradition are perhaps lost. It's ancient religious teaching mostly rooted in Judaism (at least in the case of pigs) trickled over to the later Abrahamic religion of Islam. People practice things as historical habits and sometime don't question the reasons. Especially when the issue of faith is involved.

Are monkeys clean?

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:38 PM

Gee, I wonder when the "attacking" started.

Frankie
07-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Are monkeys clean?

I don't know. Perhaps not.

little jacob
07-02-2008, 03:39 PM

this is the other way around but i used to have a dog that was very wary of anyone of a race other than my own. she would growl if someone of another skin color came into the yard.

Dartgod
07-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Are monkeys clean?
Not this one.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZLaHBNpjMY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Donger
07-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Not this one.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZLaHBNpjMY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

That's not a monkey.

Carlota69
07-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Oh there are many ways to reply to this, and I'm really tempted. But I do respect you Carlota.

I appreciate that Frankie--feeling is mutual. But I do have to say, my boys like to lick their yang yangs. Therefore, they have some very clean dingle-berries.:thumb:

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 03:47 PM
this is the other way around but i used to have a dog that was very wary of anyone of a race other than my own. she would growl if someone of another skin color came into the yard.

I lived around 55th and Troost/Paseo when going to school and all my friends who had dogs in college had "racist" dogs.

The neighborhood kids would always throw shit and tease anyone's dog that was outside to the point that these dogs started to growl and show their teeth anytime any black person came around. Mind you these weren't bad dogs, but rather obedience school trained dogs that learned who they could trust.

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
I appreciate that Frankie--feeling is mutual. But I do have to say, my boys like to lick their yang yangs. Therefore, they have some very clean dingle-berries.:thumb:

Dingle berries are something completely different than balls and because of what they are can never be clean.

Slayer Diablo
07-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I probably shouldn't be laughing at that.

Is it still bad that I held in my laughter until you said this?

BIG_DADDY
07-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Gee, I wonder when the "attacking" started.

Are you ever going to pull your panties out of your box? I mildly yanked your chain how long ago? You chose to be outraged by nothing a lot like the people this whole story is about. Your outrage and reaction has been so out of proportion I don't even have words. Rage on dog.

bowener
07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Just more evidence for my support of abandoning all religions. I haven't figured out why people still cling to myths from the past, or my favorite, bash another religion as being ignorant and stupid (even laughable) when it is almost the exact same as their own.
In my opinion they should edit the cards to show Jesus, Muhammad, Ganesh and any other major religions god (I guess a thetan or something for the scientologists) all ****ing the puppy up the ass. Then they can offend everyone equally, that seems fair. Also, it has to be crucified and whipped Jesus, otherwise it loses its effect.

bowener
07-02-2008, 04:52 PM
I lived around 55th and Troost/Paseo when going to school and all my friends who had dogs in college had "racist" dogs.

The neighborhood kids would always throw shit and tease anyone's dog that was outside to the point that these dogs started to growl and show their teeth anytime any black person came around. Mind you these weren't bad dogs, but rather obedience school trained dogs that learned who they could trust.

When did you live there? Some of my family lived at 53rd and Troost in the 70's. My girlfriend used to live at 55th and Brooklyn, about 5 blocks away or so... more than racist dogs there though... some cats too.

CrazyPhuD
07-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Look the statement that muslims think dogs are ritually unclean is a complete fallacy. This is actually a recent development and the ritually unclean was a cover to have a excuse to fear an restrict canines. Know what the real reason they want to restrict them?

simple canines are the most effective animal for explosive detection. :)

stlchiefs
07-02-2008, 04:58 PM
When did you live there? Some of my family lived at 53rd and Troost in the 70's. My girlfriend used to live at 55th and Brooklyn, about 5 blocks away or so... more than racist dogs there though... some cats too.

Only about 4-5 years ago in college. The 70s was when that area was actually nice, now it's pretty run down.

Frankie
07-02-2008, 05:30 PM

Right on cue:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=186705&page=4

HolmeZz
07-02-2008, 05:35 PM
MUST

DESTROY

MUSLIMS

MTG#10
07-02-2008, 05:42 PM
I hate big Islam.

kstater
07-02-2008, 05:45 PM
I know you all are going to call me intollerant but for the life of me I don't why anyone would give these assholes the time of day.

Are the people that wanted the postcards taken down assholes? Or is it the entire Muslim religion?

kstater
07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Not the entire religion, just the ones that practice it
Well that at least knocks out a few of them.

MTG#10
07-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Well that at least knocks out a few of them.

I see you got the quote before I deleted it...you're quick. I thought it was funny but decided it was a little too insensitive since it looks like we have a couple "non-extremist" muslims on the board..

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Are the people that wanted the postcards taken down assholes? Or is it the entire Muslim religion?

The part of the muslim community that was all outraged at having to look at a picture of a puppy.

It just gets to a point where you start getting fed up with this shit. There are wacko christians too but the difference is those that are not condemn what the wacko's are doing. Where are all these cool muslims everyone keeps talking about out there focasing their outrage on something really important like maybe people strapping explosives on their kids and sending them to blow up a bunch jews.

Sully
07-03-2008, 11:28 AM
The part of the muslim community that was all outraged at having to look at a picture of a puppy.

It just gets to a point where you start getting fed up with this shit. There are wacko christians too but the difference is those that are not condemn what the wacko's are doing. Where are all these cool muslims everyone keeps talking about out there focasing their outrage on something really important like maybe people strapping explosives on their kids and sending them to blow up a bunch jews.

So, based on this logic, when I meet another Christian, I should assume they are whacko unless I personally hear them say they disavow other whacko Christians?

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 11:32 AM
So, based on this logic, when I meet another Christian, I should assume they are whacko unless I personally hear them say they disavow other whacko Christians?

That's ridiculous. You have seen plenty of Christians on this very BB condemning the wacko's. If you are not feeling serious frusteration with the all the Islamic freaks by this point then you really need to get off of the :bong:

Sully
07-03-2008, 11:34 AM
That's ridiculous. You have seen plenty of Christians on this very BB condemning the wacko's. If you are not feeling serious frusteration with the all the Islamic freaks by this point then you really need to get off of the :bong:

I've seen plenty of Muslims condemning th actions of the whackos, as well. Just not on this board. It doesn't get the press, because it "doesn't bleed." But it's there if you look. I've seen them do it in this country, and across the globe.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 11:39 AM
I've seen plenty of Muslims condemning th actions of the whackos, as well. Just not on this board. It doesn't get the press, because it "doesn't bleed." But it's there if you look. I've seen them do it in this country, and across the globe.

I haven't, I guess I will try and look harder. To be fair I only know a few personally. All I see is a bunch of PC clowns catering to these buttholes and coming out and saying they didn't mean to offend anyone. It's a picture of a puppy, if that offends you too friggen bad.

Sully
07-03-2008, 11:45 AM
I haven't, I guess I will try and look harder. To be fair I only know a few personally. All I see is a bunch of PC clowns catering to these buttholes and coming out and saying they didn't mean to offend anyone. It's a picture of a puppy, if that offends you too friggen bad.

As far as the puppy picture, if it offends them, I suppose they have every right to ask them to stop distributing them. However, those who send them up have every right to simply say no. I'm sure some other compromise could be reached, as well.
To me, it's a simple back and forth. The spokesman they talked to sounded reasoned and level-headed. It's not like he threatened any bombs.
Some businesses have refused to post them, which seems reasonable if you disagree with something.
I'd think some compromise could be reached, without the two sides villainizing each other.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
As far as the puppy picture, if it offends them, I suppose they have every right to ask them to stop distributing them. However, those who send them up have every right to simply say no. I'm sure some other compromise could be reached, as well.
To me, it's a simple back and forth. The spokesman they talked to sounded reasoned and level-headed. It's not like he threatened any bombs.
Some businesses have refused to post them, which seems reasonable if you disagree with something.
I'd think some compromise could be reached, without the two sides villainizing each other.

Actually I am glad they at least reported on it. At least you know what businesses to avoid. I think this says it all.
There are two types of animals in the Islamic teaching. Some are "Ritually unclean." Dogs and pigs are in that group. The "Ritually clean" ones iclude cats for example.

They are cat people offended by dogs. Do we really need to know anything else?

Chiefnj2
07-03-2008, 11:56 AM

It just gets to a point where you start getting fed up with this shit.

Like you really give a crap about what happens in some Muslim community in Scotland.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:00 PM
It was a question and I posted the information. Looking beyond that shows your own issues.

I think these muslims must have inbred too much. How can you find a cat to Ritually clean and a dog to be Ritually unclean? That's just ridiculous. Cats suck and Dogs Rule, end of story. The fact that muslims prefer cats tells me all I need to know.

I highlighted the dots Franky connected. They're in bold. Can you explain to me how that's BS?

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Like you really give a crap about what happens in some Muslim community in Scotland.

Actually what bothers me is what I perceive to a be trend to globally cater to these wackos no matter how far out there they get.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:04 PM
I highlighted the dots Franky connected. They're in bold. Can you explain to me how that's BS?

Frankie can talk for himself. He has been playing the victim card for as long as I have known him. Find your own conversation.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Frankie can talk for himself. He has been playing the victim card for as long as I have known him. Find your own conversation.

Okay. You are a bigot for the reason I bolded in my last post.

Is that BS?

Frankie
07-03-2008, 12:06 PM

Sully, my friend, don't ever bring logic into a debate with a bigot. It's useless. They only understand their own kind of language.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Okay. You are a bigot for the reason I bolded in my last post.

Is that BS?

You ever google islamic inbreeding? If you did you would know it's actaully a real big problem. Don't let the fact get in the way of you throwing around names though Frankie.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Actually what bothers me is what I perceive to a be trend to globally cater to these wackos no matter how far out there they get.

Christians are wackos too. Should we be getting rid of them too. Oh, and it doesn't matter how far out there they get.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Sully, my friend, don't ever bring logic into a debate with a bigot. It's useless. They only understand their own kind of language.

LMAO Thank you for proving my point Frankie. LMAO

irishjayhawk
You ever google islamic inbreeding? If you did you would know it's actaully a real big problem. Don't let the fact get in the way of you throwing around names though Frankie.

Have you googled christian inbreeding? If you did, you would know it's actually been done.

Don't let the fact get in the way of you being a bigot toward one group.

irishjayhawk
LMAO Thank you for proving my point Frankie. LMAO

:spock:

What point did you ever have?

Frankie
07-03-2008, 12:12 PM

True. you have to keep in mind that a lot of them have to also look out not to jeopardize their kin's peace by leaving something in writing. This makes a lot of arguing on this bb unfairly one-sided and frustrating. For now, it's the world we all live in.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Christians are wackos too. Should we be getting rid of them too. Oh, and it doesn't matter how far out there they get.

I think I covered that already. Better for you to go back than for me to repost. Last time i checked there weren't too many strapping bombs on their kids and sending them into crowds either. All wacko's need to be addressed.

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Good lord, do we really need to go over all this again?

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I think I covered that already. Better for you to go back than for me to repost. Last time i checked there weren't too many strapping bombs on their kids and sending them into crowds either. All wacko's need to be addressed.

Well, it doesn't seem you are as focused on Christians. But you know, Christians bomb abortion clinics. Christians had their round of violence before your time. It doesn't appear that you condemn them for that as you do Muslims now. It's the same cycle.

Good lord, do we really need to go over all this again?

If Big_Daddy wouldn't post this shit, it wouldn't happen.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 12:18 PM

Thank you. There is a much deeper history to me and this guy. I went to his/my 2003 and 2004 posts to post in his face but even though I have the links, the contents are no longer available to me. Suffice it to say despite his acting innocent, he knows what I'm talking about.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 12:19 PM

Translation: "My ass is now exposed and I'm running!"

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Translation: "My ass is now exposed and I'm running!"

That's kinda how I took it, actually.

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:21 PM
If Big_Daddy wouldn't post this shit, it wouldn't happen.

I know. The dog thing was news to me, as I didn't know that canines were on the list. I find it interesting.

It seems pretty clear that Islam is not the most tolerant of religions, and the outrage that Muslims feel about things that seem benign to Westerners is heart-felt.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Christians have wackos too. Should we be getting rid of them too. Oh, and it doesn't matter how far out there they get.

FYP, before he makes a federal case out of what you intended to say.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Have you googled christian inbreeding? If you did, you would know it's actually been done.

Don't let the fact get in the way of you being a bigot toward one group.

Wow, you know this is a complete waste of time as you completely refuse to address the true nature and volume of a problem to pursue your ideological path. There are a lot of people on here which I disagree with on a pretty consistant basis but we are able to have a pretty good exchange of ideas. The fact that you go down that path and act like you are so much smarter than anyone that disagrees with you an like to throw around a bunch of names you would never do unless you were online makes replying to you completely pointless.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow, you know this is a complete waste of time as you completely refuse to address the true nature and volume of a problem to pursue your ideological path. There are a lot of people on here which I disagree with on a pretty consistant basis but we are able to have a pretty good exchange of ideas. The fact that you go down that path and act like you are so much smarter than anyone that disagrees with you an like to throw around a bunch of names you wouldnever do unless you were online replying to you completely pointless.

Ah, the white flag.

Thank you. It was getting rather boring waiting for your logical replies. I don't think I could hold my breath that long.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I know. The dog thing was news to me, as I didn't know that canines were on the list. I find it interesting.

If he had stopped there, I'd wholeheartedly agree. But BD has a history.

It seems pretty clear that Islam is not the most tolerant of religions, and the outrage that Muslims feel about things that seem benign to Westerners is heart-felt.

While true, I would argue that Christianity is as intolerant of the other religions as well. The RECENT evidence may not be rooted in violence like Islam, but it's there historically and recently as non-violent. If that makes sense.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 12:25 PM

If they get to the point where their resources are taken and themselves left only as spit on the ground, maybe the more easily agitated Christians would do the same. Go ahead now, accuse me of being a terrorist sympathizer. Your limited bigotry infested mind can't process this any other way anyhow.

Inspector
07-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Muslims are just jealous they can't lick their own junk. If thye could, they'd never have to leave the house!

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:28 PM
While true, I would argue that Christianity is as intolerant of the other religions as well. The RECENT evidence may not be rooted in violence like Islam, but it's there historically and recently as non-violent. If that makes sense.

Not really, no. I don't recall Christian leaders calling for the death of Martin Scorsese. Sure, protests and stuff, but not a proclamation of death.

I could be wrong, though. It's been a few years.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
If they get to the point where their resources are taken and themselves left only as spit on the ground, maybe the more easily agitated Christians would do the same. Go ahead now, accuse me of being a terrorist sympathizer. Your limited bigotry infested mind can't process this any other way anyhow.

For like the unpteenth time, are you even capable of having a conversation without hurling a bunch of insults. At this point apparently you are just tired of getting beat up and this is all you got left. Come back when you can talk about something without all that bitterness. You are like way too old for that at this point anyway.

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM

Come on, Frankie. Surely you'll acknowledge that the concept of martyrdom is big with Islam, regardless of political or economic condition.

RNR
07-03-2008, 12:32 PM
To think all Muslims are terrorists is like thinking all Christians are like Fred Phelps. That said I have little use for any of them. I am not going to take the time to sort them out good or bad. I dont talk to them or do any business with them. Yes I am prejudice against people from the middle east and no I can not tell the difference between them nor do I care to.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Not really, no. I don't recall Christian leaders calling for the death of Martin Scorsese. Sure, protests and stuff, but not a proclamation of death.

I could be wrong, though. It's been a few years.

There are varying degrees. I'd wager that the death threat for Scorsese is AS crazy as the bills about how science can't discriminate against belief. Essentially the whole ID movement.

But to each their own.

And historically, the Christians were just as violent. They just weren't privy to the technology now.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:34 PM
For like the unpteenth time, are you even capable of having a conversation without hurling a bunch of insults. At this point apparently you are just tired of getting beat up and this is all you got left. Come back when you can talk about something without all that bitterness. You are like way too old for that at this point anyway.

:spock:

Do you even note the irony there?

At all?

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
There are varying degrees. I'd wager that the death threat for Scorsese is AS crazy as the bills about how science can't discriminate against belief. Essentially the whole ID movement.

But to each their own.

And historically, the Christians were just as violent. They just weren't privy to the technology now.

Again, I don't think that any Christian leader called for the death of Scorsese over TLToC. Conversely, and I'm going from memory again, many Muslim leaders did for Rushdie.

I'd say that's a recent and accurate comparison between the two religions' levels of tolerance.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Again, I don't think that any Christian leader called for the death of Scorsese over TLToC. Conversely, and I'm going from memory again, many Muslim leaders did for Rushdie.

I'd say that's a recent and accurate comparison between the two religions' levels of tolerance.

I am sure there have been Christian leaders upset at a film recently. The Golden Compass comes to mind.

Death threats? No.
Outrage? Yes.

I think it's closer than you might think.

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:41 PM
I am sure there have been Christian leaders upset at a film recently. The Golden Compass comes to mind.

Death threats? No.
Outrage? Yes.

I think it's closer than you might think.

Sorry, but there's quite a considerable distance between outrage and death threats, at least for me.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Sorry, but there's quite a considerable distance between outrage and death threats, at least for me.

Yes, but again, you can't discount the history aspect. Christians were outraged to the point of death, not just threats, but actual actions back in the day.

Blasphemy was pretty liberal. They killed a great many people.

You can't ignore that.

Islam and Christianity are going through the same cycles. Islam happens to be on the cycle of violence that Christianity went through centuries ago. Islam is newer, so that's expected.

Donger
07-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Yes, but again, you can't discount the history aspect. Christians were outraged to the point of death, not just threats, but actual actions back in the day.

Blasphemy was pretty liberal. They killed a great many people.

You can't ignore that.

Islam and Christianity are going through the same cycles. Islam happens to be on the cycle of violence that Christianity went through centuries ago. Islam is newer, so that's expected.

Well, if Islam won't get into the 21st century, it sure would be nice if they'd get into the 16th.

"Following the fatwa, Rushdie was put under police protection by the British governments. Despite a conciliatory statement by Iran in 1998, and Rushdie's declaration that he would stop living in hiding, the Iranian state news agency reported in 2006 that the fatwa will remain in place permanently.[3]

As of early 2008 he has not been physically harmed, but others connected with the book have suffered violent attacks. Hitoshi Igarashi, the Japanese language translator of the book, was stabbed to death on July 11, 1991; Ettore Capriolo, the Italian language translator, was seriously injured in a stabbing the same month, and William Nygaard, the publisher in Norway, barely survived an attempted assassination in Oslo in October of 1993."

All this over a book. A book.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Well, if Islam won't get into the 21st century, it sure would be nice if they'd get into the 16th.

"Following the fatwa, Rushdie was put under police protection by the British governments. Despite a conciliatory statement by Iran in 1998, and Rushdie's declaration that he would stop living in hiding, the Iranian state news agency reported in 2006 that the fatwa will remain in place permanently.[3]

As of early 2008 he has not been physically harmed, but others connected with the book have suffered violent attacks. Hitoshi Igarashi, the Japanese language translator of the book, was stabbed to death on July 11, 1991; Ettore Capriolo, the Italian language translator, was seriously injured in a stabbing the same month, and William Nygaard, the publisher in Norway, barely survived an attempted assassination in Oslo in October of 1993."

You're wasting you time on this guy. He is lost in ideology. Hell he can't even talk about the problems we have right now. I am not trying to slam him I have just found that to be my experience. Hell he can't even address the inbreeding problem which is very real. Oh yea, even bringing it up makes you a bigot.

Chiefnj2
07-03-2008, 01:07 PM

"On October 22, 1988, a French Catholic fundamentalist group launched molotov cocktails inside the Parisian Saint Michel movie theater to protest against the film [the Last Temptation of Christ]. This attack injured thirteen people, four of whom were severely burned."

Donger
07-03-2008, 01:11 PM
"On October 22, 1988, a French Catholic fundamentalist group launched molotov cocktails inside the Parisian Saint Michel movie theater to protest against the film [the Last Temptation of Christ]. This attack injured thirteen people, four of whom were severely burned."

Like I said, "leaders" of the Christian faith.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 01:13 PM

In a sea of violent religious wacko's I see you found a tide pool that can be connected to a completely unknown Catholic group, congratulations. That being the case they should go after them accordingly.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 01:33 PM

Christians have the same issue. And they've had that since the beginning.

All of it over a book. A book.

Just because Islam is doing things now doesn't mean Christianity has no blame. Cartoons of their prophets. I'm sure Christianity back in time killed people over that as well.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 01:35 PM
You're wasting you time on this guy. He is lost in ideology. Hell he can't even talk about the problems we have right now. I am not trying to slam him I have just found that to be my experience. Hell he can't even address the inbreeding problem which is very real. Oh yea, even bringing it up makes you a bigot.

What's my ideology?

I have no problem talking about problems right now. But to say one is no less violent than the other is pretty accurate if you look at the big picture.

And like I said about the inbreeding problem, you aren't genuinely interested. The fact that it happens disgusts you. Your history speaks for itself.

Therefore, me pointing out that it's not solely an Islam thing is pretty accurate.

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 01:36 PM

Just because Islam is doing things now doesn't mean Christianity has no blame. Cartoons of their prophets. I'm sure Christianity back in time killed people over that as well.

Well, since the Catholic Church killed women for being "witches" or burned people at the stake, tortured and murdered them for being unbelievers or jailed and killed any scientist that came up with theories that differed from the Church's teaching, I'm sure someone along the way was murdered for a drawing.

Why not?

Donger
07-03-2008, 01:36 PM

I would never say that Christianity doesn't have a violent and intolerant past. It most certainly does.

But, that's the past. This is the present. Christianity has, what, 500 years on Islam? Do you think that in 500 years, Islam will be more tolerant?

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I would never say that Christianity doesn't have a violent and intolerant past. It most certainly does.

But, that's the past. This is the present. Christianity has, what, 500 years on Islam? Do you think that in 500 years, Islam will be more tolerant?

Past? Really?

What about the hate mongers that beat and kill gays? What about the blowing up of abortion clinics?

It's not just in not the past. It's in the very real present.

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 01:39 PM

Yes, I do. Of course, I would also hope that organized religion dies out. But I'm not holding my breath and that's a different subject.

Because I, unlike some people, like to learn from history. As someone much smarter than I said:

The only thing we can learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Past? Really?

What about the hate mongers that beat and kill gays? What about the blowing up of abortion clinics?

So you are actually going to try an equate what the Christian and Islamic leaders of the world are doing?

I guess so. Unbelievable.

Even in fundamental Islam there has to be a reasonable cause for it, and yes, if you are martyred for the "right" cause, you are supposed to go to heaven. Problem is, the more radical you are (any religion) your interpretation of the "Right cause" is more close-minded. In the more modern Islam, that feeling is reduced almost to the levels of modern Christianity.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Come on, Frankie. Surely you'll acknowledge that the concept of martyrdom is big with Islam, regardless of political or economic condition.

Even in fundamental Islam there has to be a reasonable cause for it, and yes, if you are martyred for the "right" cause, you are supposed to go to heaven. Problem is, the more radical you are (any religion) your interpretation of the "Right cause" is more close-minded. In the more modern Islam, that feeling is reduced almost to the levels of modern Christianity.

Donger
07-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Past? Really?

We've been discussing this at a leadership level.

Keep up, hippie!

Simply Red
07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
I don't understand all of this.

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
So you are actually going to try an equate what the Christian and Islamic leaders of the world are doing?

I guess so. Unbelievable.

I'm not trying to equate anything. I refuted the statement that the horrible actions of Christians is something of the past.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 01:45 PM

You, and possibly one oft-banned planeteer have earned that honor here. And you both know why. I always treat others with respect until they themselves lose it. That's my life's motto.

DaneMcCloud
We've been discussing this at a leadership level.

Keep up, hippie!

There are Christian leaders who call for the end of abortion, at any cost. Same goes with the gay "problem".

Donger
There are Christian leaders who call for the end of abortion, at any cost. Same goes with the gay "problem".

Who?

And, surely you see the difference between abortion and some guy writing a book, no?

Frankie
07-03-2008, 01:48 PM

I agree. But I think there's also a lot of rage level difference in the two situations. Right or wrong, the level of rage and frustration discrepency is there and has to be addressed globally.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 01:49 PM

LMAO Yea right. You got the leader of Iran wacking pirates all over the place wanting to exterminate them all and you want to talk about the violent Christian gay problem? Whatever dude.

Donger
07-03-2008, 01:50 PM
I agree. But I think there's also a lot of rage level difference in the two situations. Right or wrong, the level of rage and frustration discrepency is there and has to be addressed globally.

I agree. I'd give you a big kiss if I were there, but I'm afraid that your camel-humping, homo genetic make-up would take it the wrong way.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 01:51 PM

You are absolutely right my friend. :bang:

Frankie
07-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Well, since the Catholic Church killed women for being "witches" or burned people at the stake, tortured and murdered them for being unbelievers or jailed and killed any scientist that came up with theories that differed from the Church's teaching, I'm sure someone along the way was murdered for a drawing.

Why not?

NAILED IT!

There are wacos in all religions, nations, traditions. It's just happens that this is the era of the Islamic ones.

BIG_DADDY
07-03-2008, 01:57 PM
NAILED IT!

There are wacos in all religions, nations, traditions. It's just happens that this is the era of the Islamic ones.

You see humans evolve if they don't inbreed too much leading us right back to the root of the problem. Everyone else has moved on.

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 02:27 PM
You see humans evolve if they don't inbreed too much leading us right back to the root of the problem. Everyone else has moved on.

So now you're claiming there's no inbreeding in America?

JFC.

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 02:28 PM
LMAO Yea right. You got the leader of Iran wacking pirates all over the place wanting to exterminate them all and you want to talk about the violent Christian gay problem? Whatever dude.

I don't "want to talk about it", I refuted the comment that terrible transgressions committed by Christians is a "thing of the past".

Your hatred of Muslims and Islam doesn't erase past evils of Christianity and the Catholic Church.

Donger
07-03-2008, 02:31 PM
So now you're claiming there's no inbreeding in America?

JFC.

JFC? What does that mean?

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 02:40 PM
JFC? What does that mean?

What does JFC mean?

Jesus ****ing Christ

Donger
07-03-2008, 02:41 PM
What does JFC mean?

Jesus ****ing Christ

I declare a jihad on you.

Can I do that? I'm not even a Christian.

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Who?

And, surely you see the difference between abortion and some guy writing a book, no?

Yes.

But it's undeniable that there have been pastors and preachers in the past 50 years have advocated the bombing of abortion clinics and who've advocated violence and death to gays.

To say that these types of transgressions are a thing of the past is patently false.

DaneMcCloud
07-03-2008, 02:43 PM

Sure. Why not?

Donger
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Yes.

But it's undeniable that there have been pastors and preachers in the past 50 years have advocated the bombing of abortion clinics and who've advocated violence and death to gays.

To say that these types of transgressions are a thing of the past is patently false.

Well, prove it. I can. Can you?

Donger
07-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Sure. Why not?

Awesome.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 03:49 PM
I agree. I'd give you a big kiss if I were there, but I'm afraid that your camel-humping, homo genetic make-up would take it the wrong way.

I'll take a raincheck you silly person of questionable sexuality.

Frankie
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM

What are you then? Just curious.

Chiefnj2
07-03-2008, 04:12 PM

Wasn't the majority of the population in Rawanda catholic? Maybe everyone wearing a cross didn't get the memo to move on.

BigOlChiefsfan
07-03-2008, 04:39 PM
http://boortz.com/nuze/200807/07022008.html#outrage

Skip Towne
07-03-2008, 08:28 PM
What are you then? Just curious.

I think he is ambidextrous.

Sully
07-03-2008, 08:32 PM
I think he is ambidextrous.

He can live both on land AND in the water?
Awesome!!!

irishjayhawk
07-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Donger -

Why is it not fair to say that Islamic leadership now is exactly like the Christian leadership was back centuries ago?

So, really, you can't just start history within the last 20 years and prove that Islam is worse than Christianity in the violence area. If you are doing this, I don't think anyone would disagree with you, unless, of course, you tried to say there were no Christians committing violence.

Skip Towne
07-03-2008, 08:42 PM
He can live both on land AND in the water?
Awesome!!!

Yep. You're a fart smeller, I mean a smart feller.