PDA

View Full Version : Poop Change the flavor of ....

irishjayhawk
07-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Male's semen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/humanbody/truthaboutfood/sexy/spermtaste.shtml

Can food change the flavour of a man's seminal fluid?

There is a common myth propagated throughout women’s magazines that a man’s diet can have a radical effect on the taste of his sperm.

But can you really make sperm taste sweeter? In the interest of science we decided to find out.

We took three adventurous couples and turned them in to our Truth about Food guinea pigs. For three days prior to the experiment the men were to abstain from alcohol and to eat a bland diet containing no spicy or strong tasting food such as garlic or asparagus.

"all could taste a distinct difference"
We then asked the women to steer clear of any canoodling for two nights before the test to make sure there were no sneak previews of what diet their respective partners had been put on.

Each of the men followed a specific diet as closely as possible for three days. Chris took on ‘Hot and Spicy’, Paul ‘Fabulously Fishy’ and John ‘Fantastically Fruity and Fresh’.

On the morning of the third day we asked the men for a sample of their semen and then asked their partners what flavours they could det

stlchiefs
07-05-2008, 11:34 PM
worthless. You can't even watch the clips if you aren't in the UK. Donger?

Hammock Parties
07-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Man all those people are going to hell. Sheesh.

Chief Chief
07-06-2008, 08:41 AM
In the "Can Vegans Swallow Semen?" article posted on the website, one of the responders replies:

"I wasn't sure whether this was a meat or gravy issue..."

LMAO!!

Sully
07-06-2008, 08:57 AM
I was able to watch the video. Interesting.

I used to work with a guy who drank nothing but pineapple juice, and lots of it. He drank several of the big cans of it a day. i finally asked why, and he said he drank nothing but that because he had heard it changed the taste.

milkman
07-06-2008, 09:05 AM
I guess Goatse is going to ask Nick to change his diet now.

OnTheWarpath15
07-06-2008, 09:18 AM
I guess Goatse is going to ask Nick to change his diet now.

LMAO

blueballs
07-06-2008, 10:57 AM
what she's been eating lately
should overpower the sperm taste
amateurs