PDA

View Full Version : Pictures who really likes frats???

barry_smilez20
07-22-2008, 10:35 PM
http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/uploaded_images/DB7100-776113.jpg

Hammock Parties
07-22-2008, 10:45 PM
I would plow the shit out of those two girls and love every minute of it.

KCrockaholic
07-22-2008, 10:46 PM
I would plow the shit out of those two girls and love every minute of it.

umm, thoes are guys Claythan...

KCrockaholic
07-22-2008, 10:47 PM
actually their douchebags ....

Pablo
07-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Popped collars on the long-sleeve button up FTW.

SPATCH
07-22-2008, 10:50 PM
"guido's" are not frat guys.... the sigma nu's at texas state dress like that, but they are a rarity when its comes to fraternities nationwide...

most frats dress like the KA's at our school... lots of polo, boat shoes, shit like that...

a lot of people at texas state thought that "my new haircut" was making fun of "frat guys"... its not... sigma nu at our school just happens to have strong guido tendencies

KCrockaholic
07-22-2008, 10:51 PM
wonder why the guy in the back is smiling? because his fist is deep in the red guys Arse.

barry_smilez20
07-22-2008, 10:52 PM
from what ive heard from some of my girl friends lamda chi is a dulled down sigma nu with frosted tips pointed to the sky

KCrockaholic
07-22-2008, 10:52 PM
"guido's" are not frat guys.... the sigma nu's at texas state dress like that, but they are a rarity when its comes to fraternities nationwide...

most frats dress like the KA's at our school... lots of polo, boat shoes, shit like that...

a lot of people at texas state thought that "my new haircut" was making fun of "frat guys"... its not... sigma nu at our school just happens to have strong guido tendencies

i didnt understand a single word of that....prolly cuz im not in college....

Pablo
07-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Sorostitutes rock.

Just gotta check for their Live, Laugh, Love bracelets to confirm that they are indeed sorostitutes.

barry_smilez20
07-22-2008, 10:53 PM
:clap:i didnt understand a single word of that....prolly cuz im not in college....

SPATCH
07-22-2008, 10:55 PM
from what ive heard from some of my girl friends lamda chi is a dulled down sigma nu with frosted tips pointed to the sky

i'll admit that there are a few guys in our fraternity that dress similarly to sigma nu's... but we're not nearly as bad... we dress pretty normally for the most part

SPATCH
07-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorostitutes rock.

Just gotta check for their Live, Laugh, Love bracelets to confirm that they are indeed sorostitutes.

agreed... i'm going to be running through that shit this fall

Frazod
07-22-2008, 10:57 PM
It looks like the guys are wearing.... lipstick?

:spock:

I mean, I know I'm old and all, but is a guy wearing pink lipstick normal now?

Jesus.

:shake:

Pablo
07-22-2008, 10:58 PM

Jesus.

:shake:It is if they go to school at Mizzou. o:-)

Frazod
07-22-2008, 11:05 PM
It is if they go to school at Mizzou. o:-)

Those dudes have gayhawk written all over them. :)

Pablo
07-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Those dudes have gayhawk written all over them. :)They are with women. They may very well be KU fans.

We're all well aware Mizzou types fancy butt-hole pleasures and male genitalia dangling in their face.

Pablo
07-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the hi-jack barry.

Frazod
07-22-2008, 11:16 PM
They are with women. They may very well be KU fans.

We're all well aware Mizzou types fancy butt-hole pleasures and male genitalia dangling in their face.

Then why does the butthole sex thread have a beaker on it? :hmmm:

BWillie
07-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Of course we all know by looking at a single picture of an individual if they are a douchebag or not. Surely we know exactly how these individuals act, their personality, and what they do for society.

Tribal Warfare
07-23-2008, 01:14 AM
The dude in the background is teh FAIL

SPATCH
07-23-2008, 01:21 AM

just to clarify.... barry and i attend the same university...

and i was addressing a common misnomer among texas state students that dressing like a guido is dressing like a frat guy...

KCCHIEFS27
07-23-2008, 01:44 AM
you wanna see some REAL guido's? check out www.guidofistpump.com
Frats aren't very cool..SOME frat guys are alright..
but I never try to fight one because I know where there is one there is always 20 more.

cadmonkey
07-23-2008, 06:13 AM
guys in frats are HOMOS!

Skip Towne
07-23-2008, 06:20 AM
just to clarify.... barry and i attend the same university...

and i was addressing a common misnomer among texas state students that dressing like a guido is dressing like a frat guy...

Texas State? Never heard of it.

PhillyChiefFan
07-23-2008, 07:32 AM
I'll bet they have two sweet stolen laptops, drink f*ckin Jager Bombs, and ride kick ass bikes. . .

Rooster
07-23-2008, 07:34 AM
i didnt understand a single word of that....prolly cuz im not in college....

:LOL:LMAO Exactly.

Baby Lee
07-23-2008, 07:41 AM

Jesus.

It's cherry chapstick.

ChiTown
07-23-2008, 07:43 AM
I was in a Fraternity, about a Century ago, and uh, we never dressed like that. I wore T-shirts and Sweatshirts almost always. When I was going to school, it may have been tougher to distinguish between the GDI's and the Fraternity people.

Bottom line: I enjoyed the hell out of my experience, and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Demonpenz
07-23-2008, 07:47 AM
I don't hate on any guys that look like that. You do your thing I will do mine. Mine just happens to include leg sweeping guys who look like that.

KCUnited
07-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Okay I give up. What does the number 2 sign mean? The dude on the left is throwing it, the chick in VD's pick is throwing it. What does it mean?

Baby Lee
07-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Okay I give up. What does the number 2 sign mean? The dude on the left is throwing it, the chick in VD's pick is throwing it. What does it mean?

I think it's code for "hey bros, I can stretch my butthole 'this' far."

ChiTown
07-23-2008, 08:03 AM
I don't hate on any guys that look like that. You do your thing I will do mine. Mine just happens to include leg sweeping guys who look like that.

:LOL:

Nzoner
07-23-2008, 08:08 AM
I was in a Fraternity, about a Century ago, and uh, we never dressed like that. I wore T-shirts and Sweatshirts almost always. When I was going to school, it may have been tougher to distinguish between the GDI's and the Fraternity people.

Bottom line: I enjoyed the hell out of my experience, and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Agreed,as I stated in the other thread we had our fair share of "nancyboys" frats but ours sure as hell wasn't in fact the other greeks always loved saying if you can't go greek go TKE

eazyb81
07-23-2008, 08:28 AM
So what exactly does that picture have to do with frats?

StcChief
07-23-2008, 08:46 AM
best one of all GDI

too many with these ADF types

blueballs
07-23-2008, 08:54 AM
i think the gay alien dude in the middle just found
the Continuum Transfunctioner

beach tribe
07-23-2008, 10:26 AM
i think the gay alien dude in the middle just found
the Continuum Transfunctioner

He will now give you oral pleasure.

Frankie
07-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Frats are nothing but farts, scrambled.

:p

HC_Chief
07-23-2008, 10:43 AM

Dude you are so freaking Johnny Lawrence! Cobra Kai!

blueballs
07-23-2008, 11:08 AM
And then I'm gonna come back there and put my foot in your ass if you say "and then" again!

Rausch
07-23-2008, 11:10 AM
I went to an HBC so my Frat experience was a good bit different...

jidar
07-23-2008, 11:13 AM
those aren't frat guys, they're guidos, and they're total ****ing douchebags.

Pablo
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM
They aren't even real "guidos". They lack the deep tan, the muscles, the spiked hair, and the kissy face.

Which makes them even worse, they're guido wannabes.

Anyong Bluth
07-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Hot chicks in college do. Love, hate, or don't care about them one way or another, hot girls still flock to them.

RNR
07-23-2008, 12:31 PM
The guys I grew up with had a nickname for guys like that, half queer boys.

Dayze
07-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I mean, seriously.....who the hell dress like that? And wears lipstick? Proof that not hot chicks are worth it if they go for guys like this.

and what the hell is Jesse James doing in the background? In town for a biker build off?

blueballs
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM
a motorcycle is not the key to sexual prowess
it's bringing out their lesbian side
can we still say lesbian

barry_smilez20
07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Of course we all know by looking at a single picture of an individual if they are a douchebag or not. Surely we know exactly how these individuals act, their personality, and what they do for society.

ya we do know what they do for society absolutley nothing their douchebags like almost every frat ever created ...maybe i wont include academic frats

barry_smilez20
07-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Texas State? Never heard of it.

ya were not a real school

Spicy McHaggis
07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I wonder if their fathers look at them and wonder at what point it all went so wrong.

|Zach|
07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
These don't look like frat guys.

Brianfo
07-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I was in a fraternity in the largest greek system in the United States. It was am awesome experience for me, and I would not change it for a moment. I met my wife thru the greek system and if I hadn't joined a fraternity, I am quite certain that I would not have graduated from college. I still maintain some great contacts from my years in the greek system. It isn't for everyone, but it was right for me.

vailpass
07-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Agreed,as I stated in the other thread we had our fair share of "nancyboys" frats but ours sure as hell wasn't in fact the other greeks always loved saying if you can't go greek go TKE

You were a Teek? LMAO
I grew up in Cedar Rapids, IA. There was a teek chapter at Coe College. They had some awesome parties. One time they turned the staircase to the basement into a huge jello slide with a tub of everclear punch at the bottom and some betty's without pants.

I'm a GDI all the way but loved to party with the house boys in Iowa City and CR.

barry_smilez20
07-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Teeks are all about the roids at our school

joesomebody
07-23-2008, 03:28 PM
It is if they go to school at Mizzou. o:-)
nlm :D

Bearcat
07-23-2008, 04:19 PM
My roommate freshman year at NWMSU was a TKE, and I knew a few others... I always thought they got letters from NW that said "We're sorry, but your ACT score of 3 falls below the requirements necessary to scrub our toilets, much less be accepted to college or be a productive member of society. However, if you have no brain cells, you have no brain cells to kill... become a TKE!"

No offense, Nzoner, I never would have guessed.... :p

Bearcat2005
07-23-2008, 06:30 PM
During my undergrad I was a phi delt, not all frats are like that....just a majority.

Bearcat2005
07-23-2008, 06:31 PM
My roommate freshman year at NWMSU was a TKE, and I knew a few others... I always thought they got letters from NW that said "We're sorry, but your ACT score of 3 falls below the requirements necessary to scrub our toilets, much less be accepted to college or be a productive member of society. However, if you have no brain cells, you have no brain cells to kill... become a TKE!"

Yea the TKE's @ NW really have some problems. I wonder if they are still going through recruitment problems. Last I heard they were going to lose their house.

BWillie
07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Yea the TKE's @ NW really have some problems. I wonder if they are still going through recruitment problems. Last I heard they were going to lose their house.

I used to party at Northwest quite a bit, and from what I heard those guys were loose cannons and crazy, although that was just my view of a few of them that I met. My friend was a Delta Sig at Northwest, and we threw a legen...wait for it...dary 21st birthday party for him at his frat house. We made flyers, we went dorm storming the entire Saturday and recruited tons of hot chicks and people. We made jungle juice and gave out free booze to the ladies, but it ended up just being free booze to everybody. It cost us like $500 dollars in booze. It was an awesome party. We were sitting there at like 9:00 PM all by our selves thinking to ourselves, "This blows, nobody is going to come". Then all of a sudden everybody came, and it was awesome. After all of this work we did for them to finally appear to be cool on campus, they were pissed at us for throwing such a cool party in their beloved frat house. I guess they were kind of pissed we had the Delta Sig logo, their name on a flyer, and a picture of some guy passed out with strippers dancing by him that said FREE BOOZE lol

Bearcat2005
07-23-2008, 06:48 PM
I used to party at Northwest quite a bit, and from what I heard those guys were loose cannons and crazy, although that was just my view of a few of them that I met. My friend was a Delta Sig at Northwest, and we threw a legen...wait for it...dary 21st birthday party for him at his frat house. We made flyers, we went dorm storming the entire Saturday and recruited tons of hot chicks and people. We made jungle juice and gave out free booze to the ladies, but it ended up just being free booze to everybody. It cost us like $500 dollars in booze. It was an awesome party. We were sitting there at like 9:00 PM all by our selves thinking to ourselves, "This blows, nobody is going to come". Then all of a sudden everybody came, and it was awesome. After all of this work we did for them to finally appear to be cool on campus, they were pissed at us for throwing such a cool party in their beloved frat house. I guess they were kind of pissed we had the Delta Sig logo, their name on a flyer, and a picture of some guy passed out with strippers dancing by him that said FREE BOOZE lol

Yea well the school frowns on Frat. letters being associated with boos. Also if their HQ found out they would have been in deep. There are very strict rules to some of that stuff. But yea, NW was great. We never drank @ our house due to HQ but we had several huge satellite houses we would throw parties. Always recruit the girls from the freshman dorms, they always come to these things lol.

Discuss Thrower
07-23-2008, 11:35 PM
The only time we'd dress like this is to have a "my new haircut" theme party. Nobody here, not even Sig Pi's, look as ridiculous as that.

Anyong Bluth
07-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Dude, you're a f*cking idiot, and you know who you are...

The same fraternal org at one campus isn't going to be like that frat at another university...

Trying to say I went to school A and all the X frat guys were fags, and you went to school B and were in X frat, so you must be a fag is retarded!?

You realize how absolutely ignorant you sound when you say ALL frats are ... .

Oh yeah, and all jews are cheap, all blacks are fast and can sing, all mexicans are illegal.

When you make brash overgeneralizations you just look like a assfinger. For every douche frat guy there's a douche non-greek. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't know where you came up with this notion that people that were in a fraternity in college don't amount to shit? A lot of the social networking you get out of it can open a lot of doors in the business world down the line...

I've always found that those most adverse to greek org and dogging people in them are the complete social retards that bag on it b/c they were the guys sitting on the sidelines playing pocket pool while everyone else was having fun.

I mean seriously- you live your life the way you like and let others do as they please. To each his own.

Now, feel free to crawl out of mom's basement and face the world with new hope!

phisherman
07-24-2008, 09:00 AM

that's hilarious, i watched their old house burn with a beer in my hand back in 96

that new house is pretty sweet...i wandered drunkenly through it one night after the bars on the way back to the AKL house.

Rausch
07-24-2008, 09:07 AM
I went to a small HBC here in Jeff. Only attended one frat party (Salt in the pepper shaker) and probably 7 or 8 frat parties with friends at MU.

Perhaps it was the school, the frat, the people, I don't know. There was a clear difference between the two.

At the MU parties it was more the stereotype. Booze, broads, bundles of drugs. Guys starting fights with their own once they got tanked.

At the HBC there were sober chauffers. Seniors looked out for the frosh n00bs. There was a feeling that the upper classmen demanded specific civil behaviors.

I'm not a frat guy but gun to my head I'd pull a Booger and sign up on the Lambda Lambda Lambda ticket...

Nzoner
07-24-2008, 09:13 AM
ya we do know what they do for society absolutley nothing their douchebags like almost every frat ever created ...maybe i wont include academic frats

I've kept my shut until now but after reading this you really are a dip,for a college student maybe you should try reading a little more before you generalize everything.

DANNY THOMAS
Best Known As: Entertainer and Founder of St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
Initiated into TKE: October 24, 1962
TKE Chapter: Gamma-Nu (University of Toledo)Danny Thomas was born by the name of Muzyad Yahkoob in January of 1914 in Deerfield, Michigan. He went on to become one of television’s most beloved and enduring entertainers. Thomas is well known for producing some of televisions most notable and memorable sitcoms, such as The Andy Griffith Show, The Dick van Dyke Show, and The Golden Girls.

Thomas's personal integrity is as well-known as his acting and producing talents. In 1983, he was awarded with the Congressional Medal of Honor for his work in establishing the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, a cause he continued to promote and support until his death in 1991.

markk
07-24-2008, 09:15 AM
sounds like somebody didn't get an invite...

ChiTown
07-24-2008, 09:19 AM

Do us all a favor and just shoot yourself in the twat already. Like most kids, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Nzoner
07-24-2008, 09:24 AM

No offense dude,most chapters have a rep for partying,hell if I ever go back to college I'll be a 9th term freshman but I make no apologies as I feel like I've become a productive member of society and my education in sales and meeting people was a direct result of being involved with the fraternity.

Speaking of TKE's Here's a list of some guys you may have heard of that were also TKE (http://www.ic.sunysb.edu/Clubs/tke/PAGES/FAMOUS.HTM)

Terry Bradshaw
Geoge Halas
Marv Levy
Phil Simms
Danny Thomas
Elvis Presley
Merv Griffin

vailpass
07-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Dude, you're a f*cking idiot, and you know who you are...

The same fraternal org at one campus isn't going to be like that frat at another university...

Trying to say I went to school A and all the X frat guys were Rump Rangers, and you went to school B and were in X frat, so you must be a Rump Ranger is retarded!?

You realize how absolutely ignorant you sound when you say ALL frats are ... .

Oh yeah, and all jews are cheap, all blacks are fast and can sing, all mexicans are illegal.

When you make brash overgeneralizations you just look like a assfinger. For every douche frat guy there's a douche non-greek. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't know where you came up with this notion that people that were in a fraternity in college don't amount to shit? A lot of the social networking you get out of it can open a lot of doors in the business world down the line...

I've always found that those most adverse to greek org and dogging people in them are the complete social retards that bag on it b/c they were the guys sitting on the sidelines playing pocket pool while everyone else was having fun.

I mean seriously- you live your life the way you like and let others do as they please. To each his own.

Now, feel free to crawl out of mom's basement and face the world with new hope!

There's always one dude whose entire social existence depends on a frat and who gets raw butthurt about anything he sees as infringing on his world.

Surprised you didn't drop the "would you call your country a ****" retard line.

If this doesn't fit you my apologies, it sounds from your post like you are one of those people.

phisherman
07-24-2008, 09:32 AM
There's always one dude whose entire social existence depends on a frat and who gets raw butthurt about anything he sees as infringing on his world.

If this doesn't fit you my apologies, it sounds from your post like you are one of those people.

you've left something out. there's always another dude, to contrast with original dude. while original dude is the hardcore 100% fraternity for life guy, the other dude is 100% anti-greek.

you know the, "why pay for friends, all frat guys are date rapists, all frat guys are homos" type.

ChiTown
07-24-2008, 09:36 AM
you've left something out. there's always another dude, to contrast with original dude. while original dude is the hardcore 100% fraternity for life guy, the other dude is 100% anti-greek.

you know the, "why pay for friends, all frat guys are date rapists, all frat guys are homos" type.

lmao

niiiiiiiice.

Rausch
07-24-2008, 09:39 AM

Envy vs. privilege.

Bearcat2005
07-24-2008, 09:42 AM
that's hilarious, i watched their old house burn with a beer in my hand back in 96

that new house is pretty sweet...i wandered drunkenly through it one night after the bars on the way back to the AKL house.

Yea its not bad, TKE's and Pi Sig's had huge donations (I assume from alum) to get those houses and they are nice. I was there a few times for mixers and things we did with them, it is a nice house.

Bearcat2005
07-24-2008, 09:44 AM
No offense dude,most chapters have a rep for partying,hell if I ever go back to college I'll be a 9th term freshman but I make no apologies as I feel like I've become a productive member of society and my education in sales and meeting people was a direct result of being involved with the fraternity.

Speaking of TKE's Here's a list of some guys you may have heard of that were also TKE (http://www.ic.sunysb.edu/Clubs/tke/PAGES/FAMOUS.HTM)

Terry Bradshaw
Geoge Halas
Marv Levy
Phil Simms
Danny Thomas
Elvis Presley
Merv Griffin

Ronald Reagan was a TKE as well. But seiously all frats come down to their chaptr. I was a Phi Delt in my undergrad @ NWMSU, and we were great, but our chapter @ Mo Western was a bunch of D-bags.

ChiTown
07-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Envy vs. privilege.

See, I never got this whole privilege thing. My family didn't have two nickels to rub together when I grew up. A lot of the kids in my Fraternity were in the same boat. The cost to be a GDI vs Fraternity member was about a wash. I guess that's a deal where image and reality just didn't mesh when I was in school. That said, I have no idea what it's like today.

markk
07-24-2008, 09:46 AM
See, I never got this whole privilege thing. My family didn't have two nickels to rub together when I grew up. A lot of the kids in my Fraternity were in the same boat. The cost to be a GDI vs Fraternity member was about a wash. I guess that's a deal where image and reality just didn't mesh when I was in school. That said, I have no idea what it's like today.

when i was in college it was actually cheaper to live in the house than it was to live on campus or in an apartment in the city.

vailpass
07-24-2008, 09:48 AM

Yep, absolutely right. As I said in a previous post I was GDI but loved to party with the greek boys up the hill on Dubuque Street in Iowa City.
Live and let live.

Nzoner
07-24-2008, 09:48 AM

Same here dude,my mom busted her ass at 2 jobs trying to raise 2 boys and although I ended up flunking out of college the fraternity enabled me the tools that I would later use to start my own business in sales and marketing.

vailpass
07-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Envy vs. privilege.

It's stupid comments like these that give the frats a bad name.

edit*sorry Rausch, shouldn't have called your post stupid. I've always respected your posts, just don't agree with this one.

phisherman
07-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Ronald Reagan was a TKE as well. But seiously all frats come down to their chaptr. I was a Phi Delt in my undergrad @ NWMSU, and we were great, but our chapter @ Mo Western was a bunch of D-bags.

the phi delts weren't even there when i was around. the phi sigs lived right by the football stadium at the time. my whole pledge class got to enjoy watching the old TKE house burn. it happened during a huge party and we all carpooled/walked/stumbled over to their side of town to watch.

the AKL house was a piece of crap. leave it to the chapter to renovate it after I leave.

Anyong Bluth
07-24-2008, 11:15 AM

Definitely not me! Like others, I kept my mouth shut and let people have their say in things, but when people make such retarded statements, someone gonna have to call them out.

I, personally, came to college with the opinion that I had no interest in joining a frat. Lived in the dorms my 1st semester and just met a limited number of people that I had a lot in common. Not to mention one of my room mates in the dorm turned out to be a coke & weed dealer, and I found out our room was being staked out and our phone tapped when campus detectives approached me while on campus to let me know, and that they were going through our trash. Plus, the dude was a major slob, and I could go on forever about all sorts of ridiculous shit, but that's besides the point b/c my choice to join as a 2nd semester simply came down to meeting a number of people that I had a lot in common and the situation was more to my liking.

My cousin was in a fraternity and I'd hang out with him from time to time, as well as meeting guys that were my age. They were NOTHING like the above picture- and I don't think that's very consistent from what I saw. The house I was in was more like an Animal House, fun, not all caught up in the "We're in a house, F every other house or if you're not greek" BS.

Shit, 1/2 the people in my pledge class were from Topeka- you think Top City boys are going to get prissed out like that picture... not so much.

That doesn't mean I think everyone should join a house. It should be your choice based on what works for you.

I do take issue with people that like to bag on "greeks" and label them as cookie cutter or followers- as if anyone is really f*cking original.

Guess what, if you're alternative hippie guy- you're not f'n special and you're following the same shit your friends are, just in a different clique.

Guess what, if you're goth - you're not f'n special and you're following the same shit your friends are, just in a different click.

Guess what, if you're insert whatever group you want- you're not f'n special and you're following the same shit your friends are, just in a different clique.

My point being: Why the hell do you care what other's are doing. If you think some group are snobs and act like you don't exist, then why the hell do you want to be acknowledged by such a shallow group?

I'm sure there are those that will fit into the stereotype for any "group" But, I have always taken the attitude that if you're good people, you're cool with me. If you're a bitter bitch or just seem to be failing at life, why would I waste my time with you?

Nzoner
07-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Definitely not me! Like others, I kept my mouth shut and let people have their say in things, but when people make such retarded statements, someone gonna have to call them out.

I, personally, came to college with the opinion that I had no interest in joining a frat. Lived in the dorms my 1st semester and just met a limited number of people that I had a lot in common. Not to mention one of my room mates in the dorm turned out to be a coke & weed dealer, and I found out our room was being staked out and our phone tapped when campus detectives approached me while on campus to let me know, and that they were going through our trash. Plus, the dude was a major slob, and I could go on forever about all sorts of ridiculous shit, but that's besides the point b/c my choice to join as a 2nd semester simply came down to meeting a number of people that I had a lot in common and the situation was more to my liking.

My cousin was in a fraternity and I'd hang out with him from time to time, as well as meeting guys that were my age. They were NOTHING like the above picture- and I don't think that's very consistent from what I saw. The house I was in was more like an Animal House, fun, not all caught up in the "We're in a house, F every other house or if you're not greek" BS.

Shit, 1/2 the people in my pledge class were from Topeka- you think Top City boys are going to get prissed out like that picture... not so much.

That doesn't mean I think everyone should join a house. It should be your choice based on what works for you.

I do take issue with people that like to bag on "greeks" and label them as cookie cutter or followers- as if anyone is really f*cking original.

Guess what, if you're alternative hippie guy- you're not f'n special and you're following the same shit your friends are, just in a different clique.

Guess what, if you're goth - you're not f'n special and you're following the same shit your friends are, just in a different click.

Guess what, if you're insert whatever group you want- you're not f'n special and you're following the same shit your friends are, just in a different clique.

My point being: Why the hell do you care what other's are doing. If you think some group are snobs and act like you don't exist, then why the hell do you want to be acknowledged by such a shallow group?

I'm sure there are those that will fit into the stereotype for any "group" But, I have always taken the attitude that if you're good people, you're cool with me. If you're a bitter bitch or just seem to be failing at life, why would I waste my time with you?

well put :thumb:

vailpass
07-24-2008, 12:10 PM

Agree completely. That's why I was GDI all the way, I hung out with all types and didn't give a shit what their backgrounds were.

Bearcat
07-24-2008, 12:49 PM

Is Phi Delt the one on the north end of Maryville... like 16th and Main?

phisherman
07-24-2008, 12:57 PM
that's the AKL house. 421 W. 16th Street.

KCrockaholic
07-24-2008, 01:16 PM
ever heard of Oklahoma A&M?

RaiderH8r
07-24-2008, 01:23 PM

Jesus.

That's not lipstick, that's leftovers from the marachino cherry felching contest those two colon pipers just wrapped at the frat house. Nobody won, they're all losers.

vailpass
07-24-2008, 01:32 PM
That's not lipstick, that's leftovers from the marachino cherry felching contest those two colon pipers just wrapped at the frat house. Nobody won, they're all losers.

LMAO

Midnight_Vulture
07-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Frats are for losers who have to buy their friends. I made tons of friends in the dorms and then got a house. We had house parties that would blow away frat parties.

I did like rolling up to frat parties and leaving with their women though...good times indeed.

vailpass
07-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Frats are for losers who have to buy their friends. I made tons of friends in the dorms and then got a house. We had house parties that would blow away frat parties.

I did like rolling up to frat parties and leaving with their women though...good times indeed.

You need to start spacing out your posts a little more, you are starting to lose your burst.

RaiderH8r
07-24-2008, 02:13 PM

Well for f@ck's sakes, you have a bike and a laptop. What chick wouldn't go for that? Really, it's not fair. Fish in a barrell dude. Me? I don't have a bike so I have to rely on roofie-coladas. But I do punch some fine way outta my league kitty though.