PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Ignore

Frazod
07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
We had this capability until the last upgrade.

Is there anyway to do it now that I'm not aware of, or can it be added?

Bugeater
07-26-2008, 11:57 AM
If you use Firefox you can use the adblock add-on, it's a godsend. And while you're at it I highly recommend flashblock as well.

smittysbar
07-26-2008, 11:57 AM
I think it is the drop down menu at the bottom left of the page. Go to "at work"

Bugeater
07-26-2008, 11:59 AM
I think it is the drop down menu at the bottom left of the page. Go to "at work"

He's talking about ignoring avatars on an individual basis without shutting them all down. We used to be able to do that.

doomy3
07-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Is there a way to just turn avatars off without going into work mode?

alanm
07-26-2008, 12:02 PM
If you use Firefox you can use the adblock add-on, it's a godsend. And while you're at it I highly recommend flashblock as well.
Adblock is great!!

Bugeater
07-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Is there a way to just turn avatars off without going into work mode?

User CP>Edit Options, scroll down to "Thread Display Options", uncheck avatars and then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes".

BigMeatballDave
07-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Does my Royals avy offend you? :D

07-26-2008, 12:11 PM
I just use Firefox for the feature but it would be nice to be able to block specific avatars in IE as well.

teedubya
07-26-2008, 12:20 PM
i wonder what could be so offensive to Frazodgina?

Frazod
07-26-2008, 12:21 PM

Thanks, that did the trick.

I just couldn't deal with Gochiefs' new avatar anymore. :shake:

Frazod
07-26-2008, 12:23 PM
i wonder what could be so offensive to Frazodgina?

Not yours. In fact, I find it amusing that you identify yourself as a twat. But while you certainly are a twat, I should point out that you are not my twat, as I don't have one. You should probably change that to read "Frazod's bitch"; that's more accurate.

teedubya
07-26-2008, 12:27 PM
But see, Frazodgina, if you knew how much rep I have received talking about what a colossall crybaby douche you have been, you would be embarrassed.

Frazod
07-26-2008, 12:33 PM
But see, Frazodgina, if you knew how much rep I have received talking about what a colossall crybaby douche you have been, you would be embarrassed.

And if you check the rep list, my sad little bitch, you will notice that I'm at the top of it. And much of that has come from my making you squeal like a pig. And you'd be surprised how much of it came from KU fans. My god, you are an embarrassment to them.

Hammock Parties
07-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Homophobe.

teedubya
07-26-2008, 12:40 PM
hahah. You are truly pathetic. I'm glad you have something to hang your hat on, besides your bald head.

I can't wait to hear you cry all season long. When Mizzou fails, it will be so delightful.

You seriously need one of these you ****ing crybaby.

Frazod
07-26-2008, 12:46 PM
hahah. You are truly pathetic. I'm glad you have something to hang your hat on, besides your bald head.

I can't wait to hear you cry all season long. When Mizzou fails, it will be so delightful.

You seriously need one of these you ****ing crybaby.

Aww, poor widdle fAirY's crying again. How nice to know that I live in your head. Personally, no one here could pay me enough to mention your stupid bitch ass over my avatar.

And just like last year, we'll own your fraud asses at Arrowhead, and I'll be there enjoying every minute of it. But unlike like year, you'll have been exposed long before November.

No go change the laundry, bitch.

teedubya
07-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Haha.... You are a joke.

Frazod
07-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Haha.... You are a joke.

I'm the joke?

Is your name above my avatar?

Was I the one who assumed something you posted just had to be about me?

Do I stalk you from thread to thread?

No, No, and No.

I should send you an autographed photo that you can keep on your nightstand.

LMAO

markk
07-26-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm the joke?

Is your name above my avatar?

Was I the one who assumed something you posted just had to be about me?

Do I stalk you from thread to thread?

No, No, and No.

LMAO

he's written your name on his profile and devoted his avatar to you and he mentions you in damn near every thread. the only word is pathetic.

teedubya
07-26-2008, 01:02 PM
You must really be insecure... Mr. Frazodgina, the "I must get the last word in at all times".

You should look at your posts, most of them are crying or bitching about something. Its really hilarious.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/jonnie5/Crybaby.jpg

come on Fatzod... there's no crying in football.

teedubya
07-26-2008, 01:03 PM
he's written your name on his profile and devoted his avatar to you and he mentions you in damn near every thread. the only word is pathetic.

You weren't here last year, to hear him cry ALL ****ING season.

But, you are also a MUron, so you and him will get along quite nicely.

Frazod
07-26-2008, 01:10 PM

Basically.

God knows there have been people who've gotten under my skin here over the years. But I'd damn sure never give them the satisfaction of knowing it by broadcasting it so loudly.

Frazod
07-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Nice new avatar, fAirY.

Once again, I bend you to my will. LMAO

teedubya
07-26-2008, 01:15 PM
heh. You are right, there are many more crybaby's then just you. So I had to increase my demographic.

You are just the biggest and most vocal of the crying douches.

Dartgod
07-26-2008, 01:18 PM
heh. You are right, there are many more crybaby's then just you. So I had to increase my demographic.
But they don't even come close to outnumbering the dick heads like you that are ruining this place.

Phobia
07-26-2008, 01:19 PM

LMAO
Yeah right. Sounds like another Okoye scam to me.

Rausch
07-26-2008, 01:20 PM

You are just the biggest and most vocal of the crying douches.

You clearly know people.

Please, elaborate...

Dartgod
07-26-2008, 01:34 PM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p4870639" width="50%"> Avatar Ignore (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4870639#post4870639) </td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">07-26-2008 02:29 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap"> Ari Chi3fs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=3057) </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Hey Thanks! I means a lot. Thats the vibe Ive been going for!!1 Yay! Someone got rickrolled a bit too much. Maybe it should be called Dartgina?</td></tr></tbody></table>
Thanks for proving my point.

It has nothing to do with being Rick Rolled. That's just a joke, although a very overused one. And I haven't fallen victim to it since I installed a Firefox add-in.

Frazod
07-26-2008, 01:37 PM

It has nothing to do with being Rick Rolled. That's just a joke, although a very overused one. And I haven't fallen victim to it since I installed a Firefox add-in.

Jesus. :shake:

07-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Frazod is probably the greatest ranter in the history of internet message boards, and you guys ruined it by piling on Ari. he was just getting warmed up! LMAO

Frazod
07-26-2008, 01:40 PM
Frazod is probably the greatest ranter in the history of internet message boards, and you guys ruined it by piling on Ari. he was just getting warmed up! LMAO

No, I was done.

07-26-2008, 01:41 PM
He didn't win MVP for nothing.

Saulbadguy
07-26-2008, 01:42 PM
The hell...?

teedubya
07-26-2008, 03:07 PM

It was in response to the assholeish neg rep that you gave me. Don't play all high and mighty, old man.

Fairplay
07-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Lets not :spank: guys. We are all :arrow: fans.

Lets set aside :mizzou: verses :KU:. :Poke: ing fun is one thing but lets not get :$2500: over it. Stop the :PPL: ling already.

Getting all :grr:,:cuss:, and :# is just plain :jester: when you think about it.

I bet if you guys had a :toast: in a bar soon you'd bePBJ, ROFL, talking about :dom:, maybe even go :bong: :Pimp:, smokem the peace pipe. :rockon:

The team we really agree are :loser:, are the donkeys

07-26-2008, 03:32 PM
ROFL

Nice.

HemiEd
07-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Homophobe.Homo.

smittysbar
07-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Lets not :spank: guys. We are all :arrow: fans.

Lets set aside :mizzou: verses :KU:. :Poke: ing fun is one thing but lets not get :$2500: over it. Stop the :PPL: ling already.

Getting all :grr:,:cuss:, and :# is just plain :jester: when you think about it.

I bet if you guys had a :toast: in a bar soon you'd bePBJ, ROFL, talking about :dom:, maybe even go :bong: :Pimp:, smokem the peace pipe. :rockon:

The team we really agree are :loser:, are the donkeys

lmao rep

RJ
07-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Homo.

ROFL

I'm not sure why, but I think that's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board. I suppose it's the ultimate response to being called a homophobe.

blueballs
07-26-2008, 05:31 PM
I just get stalkers through rep
but they don't last
jealousy owns me

Hammock Parties
07-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Homo.

No.

KCKID58
07-26-2008, 08:43 PM
iii