PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Props to King Carl

Hootie
07-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Getting all of these guys in without holdout is a good sign for our beloved Chiefs! Maybe he's getting soft with his old age?

Either way, get these guys developed and we'll have a ton of money to do whatever we want in the upcoming years...it's nice to have that sort of leverage...our franchise is in good shape.

DaKCMan AP
07-26-2008, 03:51 PM
It's pretty simple: he does what his coach wants. Herm values young players and gets them involved early on - thus they get into camp. DV didn't value young players and preferred veterans - thus getting guys signed early wasn't a priority.

Color Red
07-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Getting all of these guys in without holdout is a good sign for our beloved Chiefs! Maybe he's getting soft with his old age?

Either way, get these guys developed and we'll have a ton of money to do whatever we want in the upcoming years...it's nice to have that sort of leverage...our franchise is in good shape.

Carl getting soft? I doubt it.

Pablo
07-26-2008, 04:09 PM
It's pretty simple: he does what his coach wants. Herm values young players and gets them involved early on - thus they get into camp. DV didn't value young players and preferred veterans - thus getting guys signed early wasn't a priority.This makes sense.

DV was too busy running his winery and stroking it to videos of veteran FA's.

King_Chief_Fan
07-26-2008, 06:11 PM
I have been punching this guy mentally for several years. I have to say that i am pleased and impressed that Carl got this done....all draftees in camp....very impressive. Clark's influence?

Fairplay
07-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I have been punching this guy mentally for several years. I have to say that i am pleased and impressed that Carl got this done....all draftees in camp....very impressive. Clark's influence?

That could well be the million dollar question my friend.