PDA

View Full Version : Life Life with a scorchingly hot daughter. Good thing or bad thing?

Fire Me Boy!
07-29-2008, 02:20 PM
After reading the thread on scorchingly hot sisters, it made me think: what about a scorchingly hot daughter?

Obviously, being the father of such a young woman one would immediately think, "No friggin' way..." But it made me also think that if I was a father, I would want the absolute best for my daughter. And we know that beauty can carry someone a long ways.

What other pros and cons would there be, aside from the obvious. Would it be better to have a hideously ugly daughter?

Bowser
07-29-2008, 02:22 PM
As a father of a budding twelve year old daughter, I can just feel that it's going to be a bad thing. I give it about a 4-1 chance that you'll read about me in the newspaper someday. :shake:

Fire Me Boy!
07-29-2008, 02:23 PM
As a father of a budding twelve year old daughter, I can just feel that it's going to be a bad thing. I give it about a 4-1 chance that you'll read about me in the newspaper someday. :shake:

That's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think if I ever have a daughter... but last night just thought I'd be willing to deal with it if it meant that she'd be happier and more successful in whatever she chooses. Just means I'll have to get very sneaky about where I hide the bodies.

Donger
07-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Good for her. Bad for me (in general terms).

sedated
07-29-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't see a scrorching hot sister thread.

Fire Me Boy!
07-29-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't see a scrorching hot sister thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187896&highlight=scorchingly

Bowser
That's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think if I ever have a daughter... but last night just thought I'd be willing to deal with it if it meant that she'd be happier and more successful in whatever she chooses. Just means I'll have to get very sneaky about where I hide the bodies.

"I have a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anyone will miss you."

And really, it just makes me be more aware as her father, and more involved in aspects of her life, so I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing.

bogey
I've said it before. I hope my daughter grows up smart and ugly. There are a lot of ugly CEO's out there.

Fire Me Boy!
07-29-2008, 02:27 PM
I've said it before. I hope my daughter grows up smart and ugly. There are a lot of ugly CEO's out there.

Good looks AND brains go a LONG ways, though. Hope the mother's smart and pretty or that girl ain't got a chance.

Mecca
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Good looking women will get alot further in life if they know how to play that up...they can generally get stupid guys to give them whatever they want and that also counts in the work field too.

KC Dan
07-29-2008, 02:52 PM
I met my daughter's (21 yrs old) boyfriend yesterday and told him with my straightest face "I have no problem going back to prison". I heard it somewhere and used it. He took it as serious especially since I had a box of shells on my workbench where we talked. In fact, I liked the way he responded as he made it very clear that my daughter was great and that he treated her as a queen. As long as it isn't a Henry VIII queen, I'm happy.

kepp
07-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I met my daughter's (21 yrs old) boyfriend yesterday and told him with my straightest face "I have no problem going back to prison".

:clap: I gonna store that one away

Demonpenz
07-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I remember some girl's dad trying to imtimidate me, i stuck it in her ass later in the night

RJ
07-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Good for her. Bad for me (in general terms).

I think Donger has done a nice job of summing it up.

BucEyedPea
07-29-2008, 03:10 PM
After reading the thread on scorchingly hot sisters, it made me think: what about a scorchingly hot daughter?

Obviously, being the father of such a young woman one would immediately think, "No friggin' way..." But it made me also think that if I was a father, I would want the absolute best for my daughter. And we know that beauty can carry someone a long ways.

What other pros and cons would there be, aside from the obvious. Would it be better to have a hideously ugly daughter?

No. Not scorchingly hot. Those ones usually have more trouble with men/or have some of the worst men attracted to them in life.

You're better off with just an attractive, very attractive or pretty girl who has interests and good self-esteem based on more than her looks. JMO.

KC Dan
07-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Sweet. Then you won't mind me planting this cocaine in your garage and calling the cops to remove yet one more obstacle between me and cornholing your daughter.
She's an adult, what she does for "fun" is ok with me. She knows how i feel - Just don't get knocked up or hurt.

BigRock
07-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Depends on whether or not there's a peephole to her room.

Bowser
07-29-2008, 03:15 PM
DAMN YOU DEMONPENZ!!!

Demonpenzowned!

crazycoffey
07-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Are you hoping to score with her hot friends someday, perv?

InChiefsHeaven
07-29-2008, 03:24 PM
My daughter may or may not be considered "scorchingly hot"...I'm a bad judge of that, but I've been told by many that she's pretty hot. Even her brother says she's pretty hot according to his friends, which I guess means something...

...I am monitoring her very closely and I am very close to her. I worry all the damn time. Is it better or worse...I dunno. It is what it is...

Skip Towne
07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
My daughter may or may not be considered "scorchingly hot"...I'm a bad judge of that, but I've been told by many that she's pretty hot. Even her brother says she's pretty hot according to his friends, which I guess means something...

...I am monitoring her very closely and I am very close to her. I worry all the damn time. Is it better or worse...I dunno. It is what it is...
Just post a pic and we'll let you know how hot she is.

kc rush
07-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Thank God I have boys.

crazycoffey
07-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Thank God I have boys.

me too.... only two penises to worry about, well I guess three, but the point remains....

MTG#10
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.