PDA

View Full Version : News Dude stabbed in bus 50 to 60 times then beheaded...

Wa-Z
08-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Some people are sick..here's the wiki article of the incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Mclean

jspchief
08-03-2008, 02:33 PM
repost

veist
08-03-2008, 02:35 PM
The really whacked out up part is the guy also reportedly started cutting off and eating pieces of the dude he killed.

Phobia
08-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Wow - totally sick.

Nzoner
08-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I dunno how full the bus was but a strange dude gets up and comes sits next to me,I don't think I put on my headphones and nod off.

blueballs
08-03-2008, 02:47 PM
who's going to shave the bearded woman now

Wa-Z
08-03-2008, 02:47 PM
repost

sorry...go fetch another one

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Damn Canadians...

CanadianChief
08-03-2008, 03:30 PM
That happened about an hour away from where I live. Totally f'd up.

I didn't hear anything about him eating any body parts. Just stabbing the guy repeatedly and then chopping off the guys head and showing it to all the passengers.

Mecca
08-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Taunting people with a head......sounds interesting.

CanadianChief
08-03-2008, 03:33 PM

Or wearing it as a hat

Mecca
08-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I picture him talking like Denis Leary....I got a head on, MY HEAD!

POND_OF_RED
08-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Damn that sucks. Hopefully the guy can get his head on straight for a full recovery.

R&GHomer
08-03-2008, 03:50 PM
I read this a few days ago. This world is completely ****ed up.

J Diddy
08-03-2008, 03:59 PM

gives new meaning to want some head

FAX
08-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Nothing like a good, old-fashioned beheading to break up the monotony of a bus ride.

FAX

FAX
08-03-2008, 04:20 PM
And now, ladies and gentlemen, if you will direct your attention to the rear of the bus, you will notice that Bob is removing Larry's head. There's no point in cheering for Larry, but let's hear it for Bob!!

FAX

J Diddy
08-03-2008, 06:23 PM
And now, ladies and gentlemen, if you will direct your attention to the rear of the bus, you will notice that Bob is removing Larry's head. There's no point in cheering for Larry, but let's hear it for Bob!!

FAX

:clap::D

teedubya
08-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Im going to be careful next time I tell my wife to "get the head, bitch"

StcChief
08-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Damn Canadians...eh.

BigVE
08-03-2008, 07:15 PM
I read today that there is a leaked police video floating around the net somewhere. Sad.

BigOlChiefsfan
08-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Forget it Jake. It's Canadatown, eh?

runnercyclist
08-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Take the bus? No thanks, I'll just ride my bike...

Tribal Warfare
08-03-2008, 07:42 PM
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/096_1217580722"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/096_1217580722" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

teedubya
08-03-2008, 07:55 PM
went to the dudes Myspace page...

http://www.myspace.com/108390479

Favorite Movies: horror (http://www.myspace.com/108390479#), thriller (http://www.myspace.com/108390479#), suspense (http://www.myspace.com/108390479#),

Well, he may have watched a bit too much, because he got connected with some very bad horror shit.

Good God, that is horrible.

blueballs
08-03-2008, 08:24 PM
he tried to shit down his throat
but it just wasn't all that easy

Valiant
08-03-2008, 09:04 PM
went to the dudes Myspace page...

http://www.myspace.com/108390479

Favorite Movies: horror (http://www.myspace.com/108390479#), thriller (http://www.myspace.com/108390479#), suspense (http://www.myspace.com/108390479#),

Well, he may have watched a bit too much, because he got connected with some very bad horror shit.

Good God, that is horrible.

Thats the guy that got stabbed??

GarySpFc
08-03-2008, 10:51 PM
The really whacked out up part is the guy also reportedly started cutting off and eating pieces of the dude he killed.

The man is Chinese, but can you guess his religion? On Libertypost.org one the of translators said he is muslim.

SPATCH
08-03-2008, 10:56 PM
i have a few friends in calgary... one of them has a scar on his stomach and he used to tell people that he was stabbed by an asian (not true at all)... but apparently knife-touting asians is a problem in canada

Otter
08-03-2008, 11:08 PM
I find it amazing he stabbed the guy 50 - 60 times then cut his head off while everyone just stood there and watched.

People ****ing amaze me.

DaneMcCloud
08-03-2008, 11:10 PM
i have a few friends in calgary... one of them has a scar on his stomach and he used to tell people that he was stabbed by an asian (not true at all)... but apparently knife-touting asians is a problem in canada

That's why Canada is only 98% white.

Knife wielding Asians killed the other 2%.

Bastards!

Otter
08-03-2008, 11:10 PM

FAX

ROFL

That was good.

ClevelandBronco
08-03-2008, 11:16 PM
That's why Canada is only 98% white.

Knife wielding Asians killed the other 2%.

Bastards!

You guys are going to get this thread moved to the Ottawa forum if you don't cut out this kind of ethnic/political bickering.

Phobia
08-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I find it amazing he stabbed the guy 50 - 60 times then cut his head off while everyone just stood there and watched.

People ****ing amaze me.

No kidding. Like a couple of dudes couldn't subdue the guy. Of course it's easy to say on the keyboard. Maybe the older guy was HUGE. There's a guy who works for me who is 6'8" 400 lbs. If he was stabbing some guy on a bus I'd get the women and children off and run for the hills myself.

DaneMcCloud
08-03-2008, 11:41 PM
You guys are going to get this thread moved to the Ottawa forum if you don't cut out this kind of ethnic/political bickering.

Holy geez, eh! Don't let that happen!

Otter
08-04-2008, 06:51 AM
No kidding. Like a couple of dudes couldn't subdue the guy. Of course it's easy to say on the keyboard. Maybe the older guy was HUGE. There's a guy who works for me who is 6'8" 400 lbs. If he was stabbing some guy on a bus I'd get the women and children off and run for the hills myself.

Is that Big ol Chiefs Fan by any chance? :D

The guy looked about 5' 9" 180. Here's a decent picture of him:

http://www.citynews.ca/images/2008-08/aug0108-bussuspect.jpg

I've never been in a situation like that but I've witnessed two people drowning and jumped right in after them and was sitting next to a guy choking in Outback Steakhouse and told him to stand up and starting giving him violent, out of technique bear hug thrusts that broke his rib but he spit up the food and thanked me once he could talk.

In both situations 99.9% of people stood there and watched someone die before trying to help.

It's really ****ing disturbing.

InChiefsHeaven
08-04-2008, 07:04 AM
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/096_1217580722"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/096_1217580722" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

That head at the end...didn't look real...but daaaamn...:Lin:

Frazod
08-04-2008, 08:52 AM

People ****ing amaze me.

Honestly, do you really know how you'd react if some knife-wielding psycho started hacking away at a complete stranger out of the blue? Sure we all like to think we'd leap into action unarmed and save the day, but most people would run or freeze. Would you charge an armed, crazy killer all alone? Personally I'd at least want a lead pipe or a baseball bat, and they typically don't pass those out on busses.

IMO, this is another pretty strong argument for conceal-carry laws. Or just arming ourselves regardless of stupid laws prohibiting us from protecting ourselves.

And that head in the video isn't real. Although it is in really bad taste. :shake:

R&GHomer
08-04-2008, 08:53 AM

I hadn't read that until today but apparently he did. That's just sick man, what in the hell would make someone flip like that?

kepp
08-04-2008, 09:00 AM
That happened about an hour away from where I live. Totally f'd up.

I didn't hear anything about him eating any body parts. Just stabbing the guy repeatedly and then chopping off the guys head and showing it to all the passengers.

What's going on up there? Feet washing up on shore, decapitations on buses... I used to want to visit.

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 09:00 AM
the part that got me was when he picked up the severed head, and walked to the front of the bus, displaying it at the people outside of the bus, who locked the doors.

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 09:01 AM
I hadn't read that until today but apparently he did. That's just sick man, what in the hell would make someone flip like that?

apparently, he too had just seen the new batman

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 09:02 AM
What's going on up there? Feet washing up on shore, decapitations on buses... I used to want to visit.

new studies show...that nine out of 10 canadians prefer head over foot massages...

Rausch
08-04-2008, 09:05 AM

Over 60 years of international impotence and emotional repression.

And living amongst all those friggen frogs can't help...

eazyb81
08-04-2008, 09:05 AM

People ****ing amaze me.

Same here, a bit hard to believe.

Not one person had a rush of adrenaline and bull rushed this freakshow? Everyone just sat around and watched him cut a human's head off? Really?!

I guess Canada really is a wussy nation.

kepp
08-04-2008, 09:13 AM
And living amongst all those friggen frogs can't help...

Ah...right. I didn't think about that. No wonder everyone just surrendered and ran off the bus.

Fish
08-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Why didn't they just light the bus on fire and let it burn?

blueballs
08-04-2008, 09:15 AM
psychos have the strength of 5 gorillas
or your average cartoon robot

Rausch
08-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Same here, a bit hard to believe.

Not one person had a rush of adrenaline and bull rushed this freakshow? Everyone just sat around and watched him cut a human's head off? Really?!

I've met a few exceptions to the rule.

Well, two anyway...

J Diddy
08-04-2008, 09:17 AM
psychos have the strength of 5 gorillas
or your average cartoon robot

every post from you

is like bad haiku

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Just another reason for concealed carry. Personally I would have hit him right between the eyes with a bag of ..... well you know!

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 09:22 AM
every post from you

is like bad haiku

a bad haiku is
like his mom when she showers
bad for everyones eyes

blueballs
08-04-2008, 09:26 AM
mom jokes were already taken

InChiefsHeaven
08-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Just another reason for concealed carry. Personally I would have hit him right between the eyes with a bag of ..... well you know!

Now now, this is an isolated incident...most of the time crimes are committed by crazy ass legal gun owners, who would probably kill more innocent people than anything else on account of we're all stoopid and stuff...:rolleyes:

CosmicPal
08-04-2008, 09:27 AM
every post from you

is like bad haiku

I just don't bother reading them
for they just hurt my eyes
but mostly the stems of my brain
where I used to get high

J Diddy
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM
I just don't bother reading them
for they just hurt my eyes
but mostly the stems of my brain
where I used to get high

my name is cosmicpal
please forget my culture
I ride my bike and howl
cause I'm really midnight vulture

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 09:42 AM
my name is cosmicpal
please forget my culture
I ride my bike and howl

:eek:ROFL:clap:

CosmicPal
08-04-2008, 09:43 AM
my name is cosmicpal
please forget my culture
I ride my bike and howl

My name is J Diddy
Diddy dum diddy doo
I went to the city
smelled the poo in the zoo

:shrug:

:D

J Diddy
08-04-2008, 09:44 AM
My name is J Diddy
Diddy dum diddy doo
I went to the city

ROFL
Grade A dr. seuss quality

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 09:44 AM
My name is J Diddy
Diddy dum diddy doo
I went to the city

FAX, you ain't

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 11:56 AM
theres no reason to lose your head over this

chagrin
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM

now that's classy AND sexy...yummy

kc rush
08-04-2008, 03:30 PM
At first I was going to type in "There can be only one", but after going through some of the details, this is pretty f*cked up. Sick people out there.

blueballs
08-04-2008, 03:33 PM
the beheading has spread to Greece
some dude over there walking around with a head
beheading is this month's crane accident

teedubya
08-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Thats the guy that got stabbed??

Yeah thats the guy that got stabbed. I messaged the dude who left this message in Feb, to take it off the wall, if he could, since he got killed with a Rambo knife.

http://a626.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_6af1668796704295a3dc97576a16a6b1.jpg

Otter
08-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Honestly, do you really know how you'd react if some knife-wielding psycho started hacking away at a complete stranger out of the blue? Sure we all like to think we'd leap into action unarmed and save the day, but most people would run or freeze. Would you charge an armed, crazy killer all alone? Personally I'd at least want a lead pipe or a baseball bat, and they typically don't pass those out on busses.

IMO, this is another pretty strong argument for conceal-carry laws. Or just arming ourselves regardless of stupid laws prohibiting us from protecting ourselves.

And that head in the video isn't real. Although it is in really bad taste. :shake:

No, I don't know how I would act in that situation and I'm not in big hurry to find out. However, it seems like there was a lot of time to lose ones shock of the situation in that incident.

The bus was traveling down the road at 60 mph and screams broke out. First thought, a fight broke out. In the generous time period of 1 minutes the driver slows the bus to come to a stop and you realize a man is being stabbed.

Crowd clears as far away as possible. You see a man is being stabbed for the 20th something time and then say a minute later he starts to behead him.

Plenty of time to get over the shock of the situation.

I don't think I could stand there and watch that happen without giving the guy a kick to the back of the neck. He's obviously preoccupied and vulnerable to a flank attack.

The indifference of the masses scares me. I've witnessed it as mentioned above and it's almost as scary as the psychos that perform the acts.

Just my opinion.

InChiefsHeaven
08-05-2008, 05:21 AM
No, I don't know how I would act in that situation and I'm not in big hurry to find out. However, it seems like there was a lot of time to lose ones shock of the situation in that incident.

The bus was traveling down the road at 60 mph and screams broke out. First thought, a fight broke out. In the generous time period of 1 minutes the driver slows the bus to come to a stop and you realize a man is being stabbed.

Crowd clears as far away as possible. You see a man is being stabbed for the 20th something time and then say a minute later he starts to behead him.

I don't think I could stand there and watch that happen without giving the guy a kick to the back of the neck. He's obviously preoccupied and vulnerable to a flank attack.

The indifference of the masses scares me. I've witnessed it as mentioned above and it's almost as scary as the psychos that perform the acts.

Just my opinion.

Again, I'm not sure it's indifference, but an absolute lack of ability to even think you CAN do anything. And watching the event unfold, I can see people just sitting there stunned, as it escalated to the be-heading, in shocked disbelief. I'd like to believe that I'd do something, and I really think I probably would. But this reaction is a result of years of nanny state mentality, don't take action, don't take the "law" into your own hands...it has rendered the populace as sheep to the wolves...

...either that, or the whole bus load of people are really just sick mofo's who enjoyed the show, or were annoyed by the delay...I really think it's more shock and awe, and an inability to act. Friggin' scary still though...

RJ
08-05-2008, 06:55 AM

Just my opinion.

That's the kind of shock that people take years to get over, if ever. That's the kind of shock that literally disables people. Many of those passengers will be traumatized by what they saw for the rest of their lives.

I'll betcha there were guys on that bus who, before this occurred, would have told you what badasses they'd be in such a situation. But people's brains aren't wired that way, and there's a reason for it. It's not healthy to run TO the danger. Millions of years of evolution has etched that into our minds.

Not to say that people don't occasionally react differently, but the reactions of those passengers were perfectly normal.

And none of us - none of us - can possibly know what we'd do if faced with the same set of circumstances.

mcan
08-05-2008, 07:17 AM
I'd like to think that I'd do something if I saw it early enough. But there's a really good chance that by the time everybody realized what was going on it was WAY too late for the victim. Plus, you're going to have to kill this guy. He's not going to sit down and play nice after you kick the shit out of him.

There's just no "best" thing to do here, unless you see him get the knife out of his sack and stop him immediately.

My bet is this isn't the first time he's killed somebody. This was probably his way of getting caught.

CanadianChief
08-05-2008, 09:13 AM
This was all a terrorist act...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/MediaNews/2008/07/31/6322366-cp.html

RJ
08-05-2008, 09:21 AM

Stupid people far outnumber insane people, so we got that going for us.

CanadianChief
08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
I like the part about hitting him with grannies' handbag.

Rausch
08-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Stupid people far outnumber insane people, so we got that going for us.

I've only been back at factory work for about 2 months but I'd say you're completely wrong and it depends on which rock you turn over...

eazyb81
08-05-2008, 09:29 AM
That's the kind of shock that people take years to get over, if ever. That's the kind of shock that literally disables people. Many of those passengers will be traumatized by what they saw for the rest of their lives.

I'll betcha there were guys on that bus who, before this occurred, would have told you what badasses they'd be in such a situation. But people's brains aren't wired that way, and there's a reason for it. It's not healthy to run TO the danger. Millions of years of evolution has etched that into our minds.

Not to say that people don't occasionally react differently, but the reactions of those passengers were perfectly normal.

And none of us - none of us - can possibly know what we'd do if faced with the same set of circumstances.

Wah? A normal reaction to watching someone get beheaded is to do absolutely nothing? How can you honestly believe that?

Look, I get that people have a natural reaction to get away from danger, but I also believe that people have the ability to fight through that paralyzing fear and do SOMETHING to help the situation if they really want to. If not, we would never hear about cases like on the 9/11 flight where a couple guys took down the terrorists.

I'm not saying I'm Superman or anything, but I can say right now with 100% certainty that I would not just sit there with my thumb up my ass while an innocent person was getting their head cut off by some piece of shit.

Chiefnj2
08-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Wah? A normal reaction to watching someone get beheaded is to do absolutely nothing? How can you honestly believe that?

Look, I get that people have a natural reaction to get away from danger, but I also believe that people have the ability to fight through that paralyzing fear and do SOMETHING to help the situation if they really want to. If not, we would never hear about cases like on the 9/11 flight where a couple guys took down the terrorists.

I'm not saying I'm Superman or anything, but I can say right now with 100% certainty that I would not just sit there with my thumb up my ass while an innocent person was getting their head cut off by some piece of shit.

You would be known in the news as "the second victim".

Carlota69
08-05-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm not so sure they didnt try. Heres the full interview with the guy that was sitting right there. Gives better insight as to why no one did anything.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MkrHkHxHPIM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MkrHkHxHPIM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RJ
08-05-2008, 09:52 AM

No you can't. You have no idea what you'd do if actually confronted with that situation. None of us could possibly know. Probably some of the guys on that bus would have thought they knew.

If you met a man who had actually been on that bus, would you tell him this same thing? Would you ask him why he had his "thumb up his ass"? Probably not.

I'm not saying that you wouldn't have done anything. I'm saying that you just don't know, and that if your reaction had been to get as far away as possible from the crazy f*** with the Rambo knife who had just killed a guy right before your eyes, no reasonable person would think less of you.

J Diddy
08-05-2008, 09:57 AM

I don't get where that's a certainity.

CanadianChief
08-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I don't get where that's a certainity.

I was kidding. Those were comments from different message boards posted in that article.

eazyb81
08-05-2008, 09:59 AM
No you can't. You have no idea what you'd do if actually confronted with that situation. None of us could possibly know. Probably some of the guys on that bus would have thought they knew.

If you met a man who had actually been on that bus, would you tell him this same thing? Would you ask him why he had his "thumb up his ass"? Probably not.

I'm not saying that you wouldn't have done anything. I'm saying that you just don't know, and that if your reaction had been to get as far away as possible from the crazy f*** with the Rambo knife who had just killed a guy right before your eyes, no reasonable person would think less of you.

Yeah, I definitely f'n can. I can't prove it, but I know I would have done something rather than nothing. It's synonymous to the fight or flight response - just because these people fled doesn't mean they're "normal" or that it's perfectly okay. If society didn't have this laissez-faire viewpoint on situations like this, maybe this guy would have still been alive.

If I met someone that was on that bus, I wouldn't outright ask why they had their thumb up their ass and watched a man get decapitated, but I'd certainly be thinking it.

Carlota69
08-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I definitely f'n can. I can't prove it, but I know I would have done something rather than nothing. It's synonymous to the fight or flight response - just because these people fled doesn't mean they're "normal" or that it's perfectly okay. If society didn't have this laissez-faire viewpoint on situations like this, maybe this guy would have still been alive.

If I met someone that was on that bus, I wouldn't outright ask why they had their thumb up their ass and watched a man get decapitated, but I'd certainly be thinking it.

Did you watch the video I posted. Its not like they didnt do ANYTHING. They did what they could considering the circumstances. Shit, by the time the guy in front of them heard the scream, the poor dude had already been stabbed to death in the neck. They certianly didnt sit there with their thumbs up their ass, thats for sure.

eazyb81
08-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Did you watch the video I posted. Its not like they didnt do ANYTHING. They did what they could considering the circumstances. Shit, by the time the guy in front of them heard the scream, the poor dude had already been stabbed to death in the neck. They certianly didnt sit there with their thumbs up their ass, thats for sure.

No, I'm at work. Can you give a summary?

Fairplay
08-05-2008, 10:08 AM
The guys already dead, no sense in pretending you are Steven Seagal and try to kick his butt.

Play Forrest Gump instead and run.

Carlota69
08-05-2008, 10:15 AM
No, I'm at work. Can you give a summary?

Sure...The dude sitting in front of them heard a scream--a blood curdling scream. When he turned around he saw the asian guy stabbing, in full force the other guy inthe neck. he immediately screamed--"stop the bus! Stop the bus! the guys got a knife!" The bus driver, somehow managed to stop the bus without harming anyone and everyone bailed out of it, except the one guy and another guy. They went for the asian guy but he looked up and swiped at them with his rambo knife. Then they went to the front of the bus in shock I'm sure, trying to figure out what to do. they are unarmed mind you. Then the truck driver got involved (I guess he saw the bus stop and saw the people panicking and screaming--figured something was wrong.). the original guy who saw it first, went back--still unarmed at this point, to try and do something again. Except this time he saw the guy get beheaded. At this point he realizes the guy is obviously dead (altho he probably was after about ten seconds into this horrifying incident). the truck driver, the bus driver, the original guy run to the front of the bus. the bus driver somehow disables the bus so the fkn nut cant drive away. then they get out of the bus and fkn nutboy is trying to get out as well. Somehow they mange to get the door shut so nutboy cant get out (allthe while he was swiping his knife at them). Then nutboy goes back and gets the head and carries it by the hair and walks up tto the window for everyone to see. then he calmly drops it and stares at everyone. then apparently he begins to cut pices of the head off and eat it. Police are there at this point.

So, granted, it only seems that someone could of stopped it right away, but after listening to the story, it gives you more insight into what happened. believe me, I thought like you did--how could anyone just sit there? Well, they didnt just sit there. In fact, the guy in front of them did as much as one could in that situation.

LocoChiefsFan
08-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Some of the U.S. reaction seemed to imply the incident is a sign of weakness in Canadian character.

"Canadians are wussies," one opined.

"Way to exit the vehicle you panzies (sic). Yesterday when someone opened up shop with a 12 guauge (sic) shotgun in the Pennsylvania he got rushed by multiple people as he was still firing shots."

Other readers were also disturbed by what they saw as a lack of action on the part of the passengers on the bus to stop the killing.

One wrote: "37 people didn't have anything to throw at him? 37 people couldn't have over powered one guy with a knife?"

"Isn't this the same mentality that allowed 2 or 3 idiots with box cutters to take out the Twin Towers?"
What an idiotic statement. It wasn't just box knives. They also said they had bombs.

Baby Lee
08-05-2008, 06:15 PM
And to think this Michael Moore could've walked into THIS GUY'S unlocked home back in the day.

I keed.

Priest31kc
08-05-2008, 08:33 PM
does this story not just bother some of you?? I am just out of words with this story. I need to stop reading shit on the internet.

but seriously, this is just tragic. That mother****in chinese faggett should get torchered Hostel style. An innocent man minding his business, out of no where. Cutting off his head and eating it?? People in this world are ****ing sick, and need to die. He should seriously get the death penalty.

CanadianChief
08-05-2008, 09:27 PM
I think they're charging him with 2nd degree murder.

ClevelandBronco
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
does this story not just bother some of you?? I am just out of words with this story. I need to stop reading shit on the internet.

but seriously, this is just tragic. That mother****in chinese Rump Rangergett should get torchered Hostel style. An innocent man minding his business, out of no where. Cutting off his head and eating it?? People in this world are ****ing sick, and need to die. He should seriously get the death penalty.

Well, you sound like the kind of guy that would never ever do something brutal.

Yeah.

Rain Man
08-05-2008, 09:58 PM

but seriously, this is just tragic. That mother****in chinese Rump Rangergett should get torchered Hostel style. An innocent man minding his business, out of no where. Cutting off his head and eating it?? People in this world are ****ing sick, and need to die. He should seriously get the death penalty.

For the record, in case I ever run for public office, I am strongly against murdering, beheading, and eating people on taxpayer-funded roadways.

RJ
08-05-2008, 10:11 PM
For the record, in case I ever run for public office, I am strongly against murdering, beheading, and eating people on taxpayer-funded roadways.

Fine, but this stuff only happens in Canada.

They need to toughen up their laws.

Rain Man
08-05-2008, 10:17 PM

I'm using this to build up my foreign affairs resume.

SBK
08-05-2008, 10:38 PM
When he appeared in court the killer asked for someone to please kill him. (http://www.nypost.com/seven/08052008/news/worldnews/canadian_bus_cannibal__please_kill_me_123132.htm)

CosmicPal
08-05-2008, 11:54 PM
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world-canada/20080805/Canada.Bus.Stabbing/

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2008, 02:36 AM

But you would impose a Poll Law that would require US Citizens to rate your performance on a quarterly basis.

Those who missed their quarterly poll would be subject to a hefty fine and additional taxation.

But more than likely, you'd probably be the greatest president ever.

Or, the 2nd to the bottom.

Fairplay
08-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Before taking your seat please check in your Rambo knife at the front of the bus.

Thank you.

Baby Lee
08-08-2008, 06:55 AM
On the evening of July 30, 2008, Tim McLean, a 22-year-old Canadian carnival worker, was stabbed, beheaded, and partially cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus.
PETA sez, welcome to our world
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/08/cannibalistic_a.php
While it isn't every day that a human is violently attacked and eaten by another human, it's worth noting that it is the norm for many people not to give any thought to the fact that restaurants are serving flesh that comes from innocents who were minding their own business before someone came after them with a knife. How amazingly and conveniently compartmentalized the human mind is…
http://blog.peta.org/archives/mani_large.jpg

CanadianChief
08-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Looks like some crazies from Topeka think he deserved to get his head chopped off and want to picket his funeral.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/News/Winnipeg/2008/08/08/6381591-sun.html

InChiefsHeaven
08-10-2008, 12:02 PM
PETA is friggin' Insane...

Buck
12-08-2008, 07:26 PM

Is that picture real?

If so, FUCK Peta, and everything they stand for.

kstater
12-08-2008, 07:28 PM
You forgot to switch from your Blueballs account.

Buck
12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
You forgot to switch from your Blueballs account.

LOL...

Thats not me, seriously.

But thats a fucked up poster from PETA

Mr. Flopnuts
12-08-2008, 07:38 PM
LOL...

Thats not me, seriously.

But thats a fucked up poster from PETA

How in the hell did you stumble upon this old thread Matty?

Buck
12-08-2008, 07:40 PM
How in the hell did you stumble upon this old thread Matty?

Okay, Im bored at work, and this is going to sound really lame....

But I went to the bottom to see all threads since the beginning and chose a random page to see if a Thread I started was on that page...just being stupid.

Well I stumbled across this thread and read all about it then I saw the sign, and that not many people had reacted to it, so I figured it was worth a bump.

I remember when I first heard about this story, it was hard for me to sleep that night.

bishop_74
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM

Wow...what... are you serious? Dahmer... BTK... Koresh???

Baby Lee
03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96O0PAO0&show_article=1

Brock
03-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Canada is great.

-King-
03-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Some people are sick..here's the wiki article of the incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Mclean

After the incident, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) sent an advertisement to the Portage Daily Graphic comparing the murder of Tim McLean to the killing of animals for food. The ad was rejected by the paper.[20] PETA was harshly criticized for attempting to exploit the tragedy in such a manner, but refused to apologize.[21]

WOW! And peta wonders why people dont like them.

The Franchise
03-05-2009, 03:03 PM

The law needs to be changed so that if you claim insanity as your plea....that you be placed in a mental institution until you are deemed sane.....then you begin your prison sentence.

RNR
03-05-2009, 04:43 PM

I would like a pair of cowboy boots made out of PETA members skin! I love animals and have spent huge bank at the vet for family pets, but these people make me want to kill baby seals.

PunkinDrublic
03-05-2009, 04:50 PM
I would like a pair of cowboy boots made out of PETA members skin! I love animals and have spent huge bank at the vet for family pets, but these people make me want to kill baby seals.

Exactly these fruitcakes are fucking extremists. I hate these vegan PETA types. Anybody that compares raising chickens to eat to the holocaust deserves to be beaten like a baby seal.

sedated
03-05-2009, 04:57 PM

I hope the defense attorney gets seated next to Mr. Li on his next bus ride.

bowener
03-05-2009, 09:19 PM
The law needs to be changed so that if you claim insanity as your plea....that you be placed in a mental institution until you are deemed sane.....then you begin your prison sentence.

The law has been changed several times in the US. Canada sounds like it is just like ours, almost.

In the US you plea guilty, but are found unsuitable to stand trial and must under go mental evaluations.

It also seems rather crude and relatively unfair that you punish a person for something, in all intents and purposes, they did not do. If he has a mental illness such as the one he described, he will very possibly never be released. The wards are basically prisons as well. So, in the end he would be punished twice, for something that he had no control over, and was quite possibly unaware that he had this problem.

The Buddha
03-05-2009, 10:42 PM
So, did the dude die??? :-)

The law has been changed several times in the US. Canada sounds like it is just like ours, almost.

In the US you plea guilty, but are found unsuitable to stand trial and must under go mental evaluations.

It also seems rather crude and relatively unfair that you punish a person for something, in all intents and purposes, they did not do. If he has a mental illness such as the one he described, he will very possibly never be released. The wards are basically prisons as well. So, in the end he would be punished twice, for something that he had no control over, and was quite possibly unaware that he had this problem.

Its all good till Nurse Ratched comes in, and drugs you, and you wake up 12 hours later without a fully functioning frontal lobe.