PDA

View Full Version : Life You gotta love doo dah

ChiefaRoo
08-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Let me qualify this article by saying it was a dive bar on the South side of town. But still, damn.

Bar brawler pulls a Tyson, bites off an ear

BY STAN FINGER
The Wichita Eagle

A 23-year-old man needed treatment at a local hospital after having his ear bitten off during a fight at a south-side bar early Monday morning.

The man got into a fight with a 25-year-old man outside Cy's Bar in the 3800 block of South Seneca at about 2 a.m., police said. During the fight, the older man bit the victim's right earlobe off.

Two other men kicked the victim in the face and back during the fight.

Tyson, a former heavyweight champion, gained infamy for biting off a portion of Evander Holyfield's ear during a boxing match in 1997.

ChiefaRoo
08-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Ok, so it's not as good as the guy who got his head chopped off on the bus in canada but it's still worth a mention. :)

JuicesFlowing
08-05-2008, 02:18 AM
South Wichita ... no surprise there.

Abba-Dabba
08-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Ok, so it's not as good as the guy who got his head chopped off on the bus in canada but it's still worth a mention. :)

What? And the guy who was shot and killed at the Big Chub's King of Clubs right down the street from Cy's last week wasn't worth the mention? Or howabout the guy the popo's shot on Rock Road just a day or 2 ago? Slippin...

Skip Towne
08-05-2008, 06:31 AM
That would never happen in Tulsa.

RNR
08-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Cys is a cool bar I throw darts there often. Been a southender my whole life and Cys is far from a dangerous place. That kind of stupid shit can happen late at night in any club.

Phobia
08-05-2008, 08:04 AM
I'd probably rather get my ear bit off than any other extremity. Seriously. Fingers and toes are too important. A bitten off nose? Who wants to look like MJ? I don't even want to go lower. So, please bite my ear - if ever in an altercation with me.

HemiEd
08-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Let me qualify this article by saying it was a dive bar on the South side of town. But still, damn.

BY STAN FINGER
The Wichita Eagle

A 23-year-old man needed treatment at a local hospital after having his ear bitten off during a fight at a south-side bar early Monday morning.

The man got into a fight with a 25-year-old man outside Cy's Bar in the 3800 block of South Seneca at about 2 a.m., police said. During the fight, the older man bit the victim's right earlobe off.

Tyson, a former heavyweight champion, gained infamy for biting off a portion of Evander Holyfield's ear during a boxing match in 1997.
That has to be the old "Heidelberg" from the 80s. I used to shoot darts down there a couple times a week.

Abba-Dabba
08-05-2008, 08:51 AM
That has to be the old "Heidelberg" from the 80s. I used to shoot darts down there a couple times a week.

In the 80's IIRC it was a hardware store. Don't remember the name.

Gonzo
08-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Wichitards

ChiefaRoo
08-05-2008, 10:54 PM
That would never happen in Tulsa.

LMAO. You're right skip the okies would of cut of his ears and then gone all Ned Beaty on dudes mouth and booty.

ChiefaRoo
08-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Wichitards

" I thought I was dead once to bob, but it just seems I was in Nebraska."

blueballs
08-05-2008, 10:57 PM
they'd be officialy engaged in colorado

ChiefaRoo
08-05-2008, 10:57 PM
What? And the guy who was shot and killed at the Big Chub's King of Clubs right down the street from Cy's last week wasn't worth the mention? Or howabout the guy the popo's shot on Rock Road just a day or 2 ago? Slippin...

I was out of town. :)

HemiEd
08-06-2008, 06:31 AM
In the 80's IIRC it was a hardware store. Don't remember the name.

Oh, the Heidelberg was in a little strip center, on the West side of Seneca. It was still a bar last time I drove by, but don't remember the name of it.

MOhillbilly
08-06-2008, 07:14 AM

BY STAN FINGER
The Wichita Eagle

ears. aint. shit.

Abba-Dabba
08-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh, the Heidelberg was in a little strip center, on the West side of Seneca. It was still a bar last time I drove by, but don't remember the name of it.

Sounds like Seneca St. Bar & Grill.

RNR
08-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Sounds like Seneca St. Bar & Grill.

That sits just north in the same strip mall, the old Heidelberg is a Texas Holdem bar now, I can not recall the name. Cys is in the old Harington hardware building.