PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football New start-up IDP dynasty league

CupidStunt
08-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Hi all

Looking for a select couple of owners to join a new start-up IDP salary cap dynasty league I have created and registered at MFL. It will consist of owners largely from the KFFL sports forums.

There will be a draft lottery to assign each franchise its initial draft pick, and we will fill out the rosters from there.

Here is the league website, although it still needs work and finishing touches: http://www30.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/76981

There are 28 roster spots. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (TE/RB/WR), 1 DE, 1 DT, 1 DL flex, 3 LB, 2 S, 2 CB, 1 DB flex. There are 12 teams and 3 divisions.

The league website fees are $80. A contribution of $6 from each owner would be appreciated, although not mandatory.

If you have any interest or would like to know more, please drop me a PM. I am quite busy/away for the next couple of days but I'm looking to fill the league up with very solid, very committed owners and we are looking to the kickoff the draft next Monday. We need to get through 28 rounds real quick!

Cheers
lj4mvp

CupidStunt
08-09-2008, 03:32 PM
BUMP.

We need two more owners who would be able to make a quick start and get drafting on Monday!