PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Oh! Oh! Pulp Fiction is on! It's on VH-1.

Rain Man
08-05-2008, 10:01 PM
This is bad, because I need to get some work done, but I simply can't turn off Pulp Fiction.

SPATCH
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
never watch good movies on cable....

RJ
08-05-2008, 10:07 PM
never watch good movies on cable....

We should watch bad movies on cable?

SBK
08-05-2008, 10:10 PM
What do Marcellis Wallace look like? NSFW

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqc4FqvXlKs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqc4FqvXlKs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SPATCH
08-05-2008, 10:18 PM
We should watch bad movies on cable?

*nods*

uh huh

Rain Man
08-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Christopher Walken is giving the POW's watch to the kid now. Never ceases to make me laugh.

BigMeatballDave
08-06-2008, 01:40 AM
I remember when this came out in theatres, I went 3 weekends in a row. My all-time favorite.

Ultra Peanut
08-06-2008, 02:32 AM
I hope they censored it to say, "Is there a sign in my yard that says 'Dead Ninja Storage?'"

little jacob
08-06-2008, 07:43 AM
"It's the one that says 'Bad Mother' on it."

Baby Lee
08-06-2008, 07:48 AM
EDIT - effing substitutions

Ultra Peanut
08-06-2008, 07:48 AM
http://www.imagepoop.com/images/bucket_mother****er.jpgI remember being so pissed when I could never link to N*ggas Like Us on here without going through tinyurl.

chasedude
08-06-2008, 07:56 AM
I can't stand to watch movies on cable anymore. The censor monitors slice and dice up feature films until they're almost unrecognizable.

morphius
08-06-2008, 07:58 AM
While it had some good one liners, I didn't buy the dance scene and couldn't find anything redeeming about any of the characters, and hence found it completely unwatchable. But of course I also watched the dumb and dumber movie without laughing once, so obviously I just suck...

tooge
08-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Christopher Walken is giving the POW's watch to the kid now. Never ceases to make me laugh.

" I carried this miserable piece of metal up my ass..." all to a 4 year old kid. classic.

jidar
08-06-2008, 07:59 AM
While it had some good one liners, I didn't buy the dance scene and couldn't find anything redeeming about any of the characters, and hence found it completely unwatchable. But of course I also watched the dumb and dumber movie without laughing once, so obviously I just suck...

Yeah, you're right about that, those are two pretty good indicators that you've got something broken in the movie watching part of your brain.

jidar
08-06-2008, 08:00 AM
I can't stand to watch movies on cable anymore. The censor monitors slice and dice up feature films until they're almost unrecognizable.

yep, agreed. I don't even bother... cable movies are worthless.

morphius
08-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Yeah, you're right about that, those are two pretty good indicators that you've got something broken in the movie watching part of your brain.
Well, I have never been a huge fan of Jim Carrey, though some of his more recent films are more enjoyable then his earlier "watch me be an ass and move my face in stupid ways for 90 minutes".

But honestly, I didn't find anything interesting about the time line jumps in Pulp Fiction, and couldn't help but think that all the characters should be shot. The chick did nothing for me, but then I'm not into not so attractive, slutty, druggie chicks. The dance scene really turned me off, there wasn't anything in there that said anything other than we suck and can dance in the least sexy way possible. Of course from looking at his bio, I can't think of a single Tarantino movie that I did enjoy.

Stewie
08-06-2008, 08:25 AM
This movie pointed out the fact that Bruce Willis sucks as an actor.

Baby Lee
08-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Well, I have never been a huge fan of Jim Carrey, though some of his more recent films are more enjoyable then his earlier "watch me be an ass and move my face in stupid ways for 90 minutes".

But honestly, I didn't find anything interesting about the time line jumps in Pulp Fiction, and couldn't help but think that all the characters should be shot. The chick did nothing for me, but then I'm not into not so attractive, slutty, druggie chicks. The dance scene really turned me off, there wasn't anything in there that said anything other than we suck and can dance in the least sexy way possible. Of course from looking at his bio, I can't think of a single Tarantino movie that I did enjoy.

Yeah, judging the quality of movies is just not for you. Maybe a missing protein or something.

Consistent1
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Garbage to me.

BigMeatballDave
08-06-2008, 02:36 PM
But honestly, I didn't find anything interesting about the time line jumps in Pulp Fiction, and couldn't help but think that all the characters should be shot. The chick did nothing for me, but then I'm not into not so attractive, slutty, druggie chicks. The dance scene really turned me off, there wasn't anything in there that said anything other than we suck and can dance in the least sexy way possible. Of course from looking at his bio, I can't think of a single Tarantino movie that I did enjoy.I love the film because of the screenplay. Period. The acting in it is just 'ok'. It was very clever. Witty. Hilarious. I love Tarantino films because of his dialogue. Everything you are complaining about has very little to do with why the movie is so entertaining.. To each his own...

Fire Me Boy!
08-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I saw the Showgirls was on E! last night. Now, it's a bad enough film all by itself... but it becomes completely un-redeemable without the nudity.

Rain Man
08-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Showgirls was unwatchable even with the nudity.

On cable last night, they completely cut out the Gimp's role when the guys were in the basement. Completely removed it. So they show the two guys tied up in the basement and stuff, but they don't show the Gimp. I didn't understand that cut.

Demonpenz
08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
why do they cut out the boat scene in willy wonka, i like how they have scenes that aren't in the regular movie. In billy madison there is a kickball game?!?!