PDA

View Full Version : Football So have you all ever seen....

Mecca
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Greg Wesleys brother play?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nEXMYMXrb0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nEXMYMXrb0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's a huge dude for a high school RB, he's on SC now but I don't know if he'll ever play with our stacked RB depth chart.

He looks like Jamal Lewis.

88TG88
08-06-2008, 09:21 PM
but I don't know if he'll ever play with our stacked RB depth chart.

He'll most likely be the short yardage back. Sort of like how Lendale was used.

Skip Towne
08-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Your video crapped out.

Mecca
08-06-2008, 09:23 PM
He'll most likely be the short yardage back. Sort of like how Lendale was used.

Yea I had heard that, he looks the part, he could be better than Lendale was though if you look at how he moves and his size is just natural size he's not fat at all.

I still remember when CJ Gable was recruited to play corner then ended up at RB cause of all the issues now with 5 or 6 backs this is getting a little stupid...

You have McKnight and Johnson, then you have Green and Marc Tyler who would start on pretty much any other team he was on and then you throw in Gable it's like um how you gonna use all these guys?

And that doesn't even count Allen Bradford.

ChiefsCountry
08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
I wouldnt be suprised if ended up at Arkansas. Look how Petrino used a big back with Michael Bush.

Mecca
08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
I wouldnt be suprised if ended up at Arkansas. Look how Petrino used a big back with Michael Bush.

Eh he's a redshirt freshman, I doubt he's going to leave yet, especially if he does get on the field.

Oddly we have 3 players from Arkansas on the roster who would have ever thought that would happen?

KcMizzou
08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Your video crapped out.Works for me...

He looks like a badass there. Gotta love Outkast too. :)

Mecca
08-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey maybe that's why Wesley signed with a California team...