PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Demon's preseason Breakdown

Demonpenz
08-07-2008, 07:44 AM
(Taken from my myspace blog) Myspace.com/demonpenz

Welcome back sports fans! It's that time of year again when we stop wishing it was football season, and when it IS football season. No more preseason Nacho's, corndogs, Icey treats, StarCruches, ZebraCakes, Twinkies, dingdongs, Rice crispy treats, bananna nut crunch, Moonpie's, nutty bars, hot dogs, bill pecota. No this is the real thing! This isn't just a game tonight, it is more than a game, it will determine who wins or loses a preseason game. So Lets get it started with What to watch
-Graphic zooms by with a watch, indicated what to "watch for" the hands are both pointing to 4. What to watch "4"

- I can't wait to see what our two first round pics do tonight. We should be able to see if Brandon Albert can be the Gravy that goes in the middle of the Chiefs mashed potato's.
- Glenn Dorsey. This man played football at LSU and he played pretty well outside of a few goofups, but I have high hopes we weren't reaching with this pick. Like a man Dancing on his wedding night he will sure to be dancing in the football game.
- Brandon Flowers lets hope this pick smells like roses. He will mostly be assigned to guard wide recievers and come up and tackle when nessessary, he must keep his off the field troubles to a minumum for tonights game.
-HERM You go with the snack cake that fills you up the most... This quote rings true in football. So look for him to run the rock and play defense!!!
-Brodie Croyle- This may be the beginning of the end for Croyle if he struggles or gets hurt he maybe out of the starting rotation by game 4 in the regular season. This team can Ill afford a season like last year GO CHIEFS!

Final Score chiefs 10 Chicago 9

Demonpenz
08-07-2008, 07:47 AM
It's preason for the fans too but try Demon's nacho's.

Step one First buy Tortilla chips
Step two buy some shreaded cheese
Step three pour cheese on the chips
step for microwave the food for 15 until 15 minutes until cheese melts
a quick and easy snack for you future chiefs

Ceej
08-07-2008, 07:55 AM
"Hi."

"Is Grandma there?"

"No, she's getting her hair done."

[SIGHS]

"What do you need?"