PDA

View Full Version : Football Breaking - NFL has canceled season

Baby Lee
08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
The 2008 NFL Season will be replaced with a 4 month Brett Favre retrospective.

Bowser
08-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Thank God.

pikesome
08-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Thank God.

If it keeps Pennington out of KC...

Skip Towne
08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Good to hear

Deberg_1990
08-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Sweet. That means the Chiefs will be undefeated!

kstater
08-07-2008, 04:20 PM
ROFL

Pablo
08-07-2008, 04:24 PM
At least it's interesting that way.

Who wants to watch all these "football players" and "games", when we can learn about the hunting situation 45 minutes south of New Jersey, and how much Brett loves to hunt, so he really won't be that far away from home...

And "touchdowns" are so uninteresting compared to Brett's new home search.. I'm super-stoked for the Neverending Favre League.

KCrockaholic
08-07-2008, 04:25 PM
awesome! now we get to keep track of when Favre pees, burps, ties his shoes, eats cereal...and more!

KCrockaholic
08-07-2008, 04:25 PM
NM thats now...

Pablo
08-07-2008, 04:26 PM
awesome! now we get to keep track of when Favre pees, burps, ties his shoes, eats cereal...and more!Yeah, just go down to Radioshack and pick up the new Favre-Pager2008.

It streams live updates to your own personal handheld device!!

It's really f*cking sweet.

Demonpenz
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Man the favre thing sucks. This is what has become of sports and football. One big drama soap opera. You know who hates this probably? Stevie Ray, he used to hate T.o.s horse shit antics

Pablo
08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Man the favre thing sucks. This is what has become of sports and football. One big drama soap opera. You know who hates this probably? Stevie Ray, he used to hate T.o.s horse shit anticsTruth.

Man, it never got old hearing about T.O., or Tony Homo and Jessica Simpson...it's so sweet. Who wants to watch sports, when you can watch a reality TV show via SportsCenter.

Molitoth
08-07-2008, 04:31 PM
I just noticed on ESPN where they have the little scrolling news at the bottom.....

Whats wrong with this picture?

NFL.....AL.....NL......USA......PGA......FARVE.....MLS.....

Bugeater
08-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I just noticed on ESPN where they have the little scrolling news at the bottom.....

They spelled his name wrong? :shrug:

KCrockaholic
08-07-2008, 04:35 PM
yeah its pretty bad if ESPN has its own category for Brett Favre...I love Brett, but geez!

chagrin
08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Can't wait for that dude Suzy Kolber saying on the sidelines after her "breaking news" intro..."that's right Tony, Brett Favre is having fun again since early in the 2006 season. He's so awesome and at halftime I will sit down with Brett and discuss how neat it is that he's having fun again..."

I HATE ESPN

Demonpenz
08-07-2008, 04:49 PM
man i forgot to rep FAX but he had some funny ass line about Favre: I just want to throw the ball around with the guys you know
Throw the ball around
throw the ball around
well the guys want to throw the ball around and I can't wait to throw the ball around
well the way we won was throwing the ball around
around the yard i like throwing the ball around with the guys
I can't wait until the offseason to throw the ball around you know with the guys
well thats in the past all we can do now is throw the ball around
well after i die in heaven god will want to throw the ball around jesus mary, and even the donkey jesus rode on will want to throw the ball around
I don't know what satan does but i am sure he wants to throw the ball around
well barak obama or mcain it doesn't matter I just want to throw the ball around you know with the guys
World peace man if we all just threw the ball around you know with the guys we could throw the ball around and have peace all day if we throw the ball around
I want to spend more time with the family you know throing the ball around

sportsman1
08-07-2008, 04:52 PM
And ESPN Hates us.

Bearcat
08-07-2008, 04:53 PM

Golf isn't a sport?

Seriously though, they've been doing it for a while... last winter they had "PATRIOTS", and I believe they had "BIG BROWN" this year, too. I haven't watched SportCenter in a long time... just the same old sh*t...

little jacob
08-07-2008, 04:56 PM
3 hour weekly specials on how "tough" he is and "how much he loves playing the game", being a "gunslinger" or "like a kid playing the game".

should the Jets make the playoffs, their hopes ending with an interception pays 3 to 2

Thig Lyfe
08-07-2008, 05:29 PM

MLS?