PDA

View Full Version : Life Military Secret Shots - Vaccines

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 12:45 PM
It would be nice if our military would quit treating our soldiers like lab rats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvqMqnCLI-0

irishjayhawk
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Big Daddy posts!!!!

Whoo!!!!!

Demonpenz
08-08-2008, 12:58 PM
hmmm suddenly muslimmom99 and banPTbulls4life aren't posting so much anymore

The Franchise
08-08-2008, 01:01 PM
I got all of my mandatory anthrax vaccinations....and I'm fine.

EDIT: I only say that because that's the title of the video. "Mandatory Anthrax Vaccine Causes SERIOUS Problems"

Braincase
08-08-2008, 01:04 PM
There's a whole lot of disclosure that is needed. Too much secrecy where it's not needed. I agree, there needs to be a stop to the soldiers-as-guinea-pigs programs.

Iowanian
08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
They were likely given by a chinese driving police officer who hates hgh and pitbulls too.
Those bastards!

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7076

Parents need have no more fears about the triple vaccine against measles, mumps and rubella. A study of more than 30,000 children in Japan should put the final nail in the coffin of the claim that the MMR vaccine is responsible for the apparent rise in autism in recent years.

The study shows that in the city of Yokohama the number of children with autism continued to rise after the MMR vaccine was replaced with single vaccines. "The findings are resoundingly negative," says Hideo Honda of the Yokohama Rehabilitation Center.

In the UK, parents panicked and vaccination rates plummeted after gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield claimed in a 1998 study that MMR might trigger autism, although the study was based on just 12 children and later retracted by most of its co authors.

Soon the vaccine was being blamed for the apparent rise in autism, with Wakefield citing data from California, US (see graph). In some parts of the UK, the proportion of children receiving both doses of the MMR vaccine has dropped to 60%. This has led to a rise in measles outbreaks and fears of an epidemic.

Not one epidemiological study has revealed a link between the vaccine and autism. But until now they have all concentrated on what happened after MMR vaccination for children was introduced. Honda's is the first to look at the autism rate after the MMR vaccine has been withdrawn. Japan withdrew it in April 1993 following reports that the anti-mumps component was causing meningitis (it plans to introduce another version).

Sudden regression
With his colleagues Yasuo Shimizu and Michael Rutter of the Institute of Psychiatry in London, UK, Honda looked at the records of 31,426 children born in one district of Yokohama between 1988 and 1996. The team counted children diagnosed as autistic by the age of 7.

They found the cases continued to multiply after the vaccine withdrawal, ranging from 48 to 86 cases per 10,000 children before withdrawal to 97 to 161 per 10,000 afterwards. The same pattern was seen with a particular form of autism in which children appear to develop normally and then suddenly regress - the form linked to MMR by Wakefield.

The study cannot rule out the possibility that MMR triggers autism in a tiny number of children, as some claim, but it does show there is no large-scale effect. The vaccine "cannot have caused autism in the many children with autism spectrum disorders in Japan who were born and grew up in the era when MMR was not available", Honda concludes.

So if the vaccine is not responsible for the rising rates of autism, what is? "Clearly some environmental factors are causing the increases," says Irva Hertz-Picciotto of the University of California at Davis, US. Other experts disagree, saying the apparent rise could be the result of changing diagnostic criteria and the rising profile of the disorder (New Scientist print edition, 17 February 2001).

Journal reference: Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (DOI: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01425.x)

Donger
08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
The United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reported that from 1990 to 2000, more than 1,859,000 doses of anthrax vaccine were distributed in the United States.[11] During that decade, 1,544 adverse events (.08% of total doses) were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 76 of these events (5%, 0.004% of total doses) were serious ("results in death, hospitalization, or permanent disability or is life-threatening").

The Franchise
08-08-2008, 01:07 PM
The United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reported that from 1990 to 2000, more than 1,859,000 doses of anthrax vaccine were distributed in the United States.[11] During that decade, 1,544 adverse events (.08% of total doses) were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 76 of these events (5%, 0.004% of total doses) were serious ("results in death, hospitalization, or permanent disability or is life-threatening").

I guarantee you that according to the US Military....that would be an acceptable number.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 01:13 PM

As we all know the CDC is completely FOS. Hell they even admitted their numbers are all skewed recently. BTW If you watched the video they listed his vaccine as a flue vaccine so it would go unreported. Anyone with family in the military who talks to them about this knows it is a huge problem. Experimenting on our boys is nothing new and either are the problems associated with it. You will never believe anything but what the CDC says anyway.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 01:15 PM
They were likely given by a chinese driving police officer who hates hgh and pitbulls too.
Those bastards!

Parents need have no more fears about the triple vaccine against measles, mumps and rubella. A study of more than 30,000 children in Japan should put the final nail in the coffin of the claim that the MMR vaccine is responsible for the apparent rise in autism in recent years.

The study shows that in the city of Yokohama the number of children with autism continued to rise after the MMR vaccine was replaced with single vaccines. "The findings are resoundingly negative," says Hideo Honda of the Yokohama Rehabilitation Center.

In the UK, parents panicked and vaccination rates plummeted after gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield claimed in a 1998 study that MMR might trigger autism, although the study was based on just 12 children and later retracted by most of its co authors.

Soon the vaccine was being blamed for the apparent rise in autism, with Wakefield citing data from California, US (see graph). In some parts of the UK, the proportion of children receiving both doses of the MMR vaccine has dropped to 60%. This has led to a rise in measles outbreaks and fears of an epidemic.

Not one epidemiological study has revealed a link between the vaccine and autism. But until now they have all concentrated on what happened after MMR vaccination for children was introduced. Honda's is the first to look at the autism rate after the MMR vaccine has been withdrawn. Japan withdrew it in April 1993 following reports that the anti-mumps component was causing meningitis (it plans to introduce another version).

Sudden regression
With his colleagues Yasuo Shimizu and Michael Rutter of the Institute of Psychiatry in London, UK, Honda looked at the records of 31,426 children born in one district of Yokohama between 1988 and 1996. The team counted children diagnosed as autistic by the age of 7.

They found the cases continued to multiply after the vaccine withdrawal, ranging from 48 to 86 cases per 10,000 children before withdrawal to 97 to 161 per 10,000 afterwards. The same pattern was seen with a particular form of autism in which children appear to develop normally and then suddenly regress - the form linked to MMR by Wakefield.

The study cannot rule out the possibility that MMR triggers autism in a tiny number of children, as some claim, but it does show there is no large-scale effect. The vaccine "cannot have caused autism in the many children with autism spectrum disorders in Japan who were born and grew up in the era when MMR was not available", Honda concludes.

So if the vaccine is not responsible for the rising rates of autism, what is? "Clearly some environmental factors are causing the increases," says Irva Hertz-Picciotto of the University of California at Davis, US. Other experts disagree, saying the apparent rise could be the result of changing diagnostic criteria and the rising profile of the disorder (New Scientist print edition, 17 February 2001).

Journal reference: Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (DOI: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01425.x)

Fill you kids full of that shit bro. :thumb:

Donger
08-08-2008, 01:15 PM
As we all know the CDC is completely FOS. Hell they even admitted their numbers are all skewed recently. BTW If you watched the video they listed his vaccine as a flue vaccine so it would go unreported. Anyone with family in the military who talks to them about this knows it is a huge problem. Experimenting on our boys is nothing new and either are the problems associated with it. You will never believe anything but what the CDC says anyway.

There's one right above you who says it isn't.

Iowanian
08-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Fill you kids full of that shit bro. :thumb:

Thanks, I will. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SMALL POX BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 01:19 PM
There's one right above you who says it isn't.

Great, it isn't going to effect everyone the same. I have heard there have been bad side effects from several people serving in the ME including my sister who just came back. You guys believe what you want. I only have one hand to type with and even if I had a 100 it would never change any of your minds.

Iowanian
08-08-2008, 01:20 PM
1 hand to type with?

Multi-tasking with CP and some pRon eh...

Donger
08-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Great, it isn't going to effect everyone the same. I have heard there have been bad side effects from several people serving in the ME including my sister who just came back. You guys believe what you want. I only have one hand to type with and even if I had a 100 it would never change any of your minds.

Some people have "bad" side effects to the polio vaccine. So?

The Franchise
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm against mystery testing like this going on but I can't stand the people who sign up for the military knowing full well that there is a possibility that they are going to get the anthrax vaccine....and then raising a big stink when they actually have to get it. My cousin did this shit when he joined the reserves. I told him before he went in what it was all about and that there was a really good chance that he was going to get the vaccine. The time came for him to get it and then his parents and him caused a huge scene and he got discharged for it. Stupid ****.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 01:30 PM

SV-40 you think? Like I said, do what you want.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 01:47 PM
When polio was at it's worst 1 in 3,000 got it and 90% of those recovered. The CDC says 1 in 150 kids are getting autism. The government just paid big bucks to Hannah Poling for getting autism from vaccines. The top person at the Institute of Medicine, Bernadine Healey, recently said the CDC's numbers are flawed and we have suseptible group of children that can get autism from vaccines. Julie Gerberding, the head of the CDC, admitted that the Vaccine Safety Datalink information is flawed as well. Vaccines have been damaging people ever since vaccines were invented.

MIAdragon
08-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Thank god I "missed" my date with the needle.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 02:24 PM

You mean like dying of cancer? Yea that's a nasty side effect. So what?

Today in the New York Daily News

Anthrax mailer feared his life's work was doomed, prosecutors say
By James Gordon Meek
Daily News Washington Bureau

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 12:10 AM

WASHINGTON - Accused anthrax mailer Bruce Ivins was scared his life's work - a vaccine to protect U.S. troops from the deadly bug - was doomed, prosecutors alleged Wednesday.

Saving the controversial military vaccine program may have motivated the Fort Detrick germ expert to mail anthrax powder to media outlets and to a senator directly involved in the effort to end his beloved research, prosecutors and sources said.

"A possible motive is his concern about the end of the vaccination program," U.S. Attorney for D.C. Jeffrey Taylor said yesterday.

"One theory is that by launching these attacks, [Ivins] creates a situation, a scenario, where people all of a sudden realize the need to have this vaccine," Taylor explained.

Documents obtained by the Daily News - which show President Bush's deputy chief of staff Karl Rove viewed the mandatory vaccinations as a "political problem" shortly before the anthrax attacks - establish Ivins had reason for his concern.

Troops were refusing to take the shots over fears they were unsafe and ineffective. Rove asked Paul Wolfowitz, then No. 2 at the Pentagon, in an April 2001 letter to deal with the "anthrax vaccine problem," which he said may have caused Gulf War syndrome from the 1991 Persian Gulf War. "They are political problems for us," Rove wrote.

Documents also show that staffers for Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.) were pressing the Pentagon that summer to kill Ivins' vaccine.

On Aug. 10, 2001, top Rumsfeld lieutenant David Chu ordered the vaccinations continued only at "a minimum level."

On Oct. 15, 2001, Daschle's office received an anthrax letter.

Mark Zaid, a lawyer who represented the troops refusing the vaccine, said Ivins was at the center of the fight, which a newly unsealed FBI affidavit supports.

"Dr. Ivins was well aware that efforts we undertook between 1998 and 2001 to challenge the legality of the vaccination program was potentially on the verge of stopping it," Zaid said.

Just before the 2000 election, records show, Ivins fretted in an e-mail, "Apparently Gore (and maybe even Bush) is considering making the anthrax vaccine for the military voluntary, or even stopping the program."

The FBI alleged Ivins was "under pressure" in 2001 due to the vaccine controversy. "That was going on ... in his mind at that particular time," Taylor said.

On Oct. 16, 2006, the vaccinations were resumed by the Pentagon, which cited the 2001 anthrax letters as a reason.

Stewie
08-08-2008, 02:26 PM
If penicillin were discovered today it would never gain approval because the number of deaths would be unacceptable. That's really sad.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
If penicillin were discovered today it would never gain approval because the number of deaths would be unacceptable. That's really sad.

Then let them experiment on your family. Volunteer to be a lab rat and make a difference brother, Iowanian style. Thats what I like about Iowanian, he's a cowboy. How many shots are they giving his kid, 32 or 36, I forget?

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
White House memo exposes Rove knew of problems with anthrax vaccineAllen McDuffee
Published: Thursday August 7, 2008

Rove said Gulf War Syndrome, vaccine political stumbling block

The Department of Defense continued its controversial mandatory anthrax vaccinations program despite high ranking Bush administration officials acknowledging there were problems with the vaccine within months of the Bush administration taking office—well before the 9/11 attacks and the October 2001 anthrax letters.

A 2001 memorandum from former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove to then-Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz indicates that the White House knew of problems relating to the Gulf War Syndrome and the military's controversial anthrax vaccine.

Obtained by RAW STORY earlier this year from a senior military official and referenced in today's New York Daily News, Rove wrote, "I do think we need to examine the issues of both Gulf War Syndrome and the Anthrax vaccine and how they can be dealt with. They are political problems for us."

RAW STORY had held off printing the memorandum (which appears below) in an effort to validate its authenticity. Along with the memo, Rove noted that he had attached "material on the Anthrax vaccine problem," which had been forwarded to him by H. Ross Perot. He titled it "GULF WAR SYNDROME AND ANTHRAX."

"It didn't bother me that Rove referred to it as a political problem at the time because it meant that it would be properly dealt with, finally," the military official who leaked the memo said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "The political problem became a problem to me when they dropped the ball and allowed the program to continue. It was politics that motivated them to investigate and it was politics that motivated them to allow the program to continue. Now the political nature bothers me."

The Apr. 25, 2001 memo indicates how long and how far up in the administration the anthrax vaccine—and Gulf War Syndrome—have been considered problematic.

The Pentagon's anthrax vaccine is manufactured by a single contractor, Emergent BioSolutions. It has been plagued with complaints from soldiers and soldiers' advocates, who assert that the vaccine causes myriad debilitating ailments.

The Defense Department was forced to halt mandatory injections in 2004 after a judge ruled that the FDA had not approved the vaccine for its intended use. In 2006, the military resumed mandatory vaccinations after FDA approval, citing letters laced with anthrax in late 2001 as a reason.

Questions about the mailings containing anthrax have re-emerged in the wake of a suicide by a biodefense researcher. At the time of his death, Bruce Ivins, 62, was under federal investigation for the 2001 anthrax attacks that left five people dead and more than a dozen sickened. In a Wednesday joint FBI and Department of Justice press conference, while not officially closing the case, Assistant Director in Charge Joseph Persichini of the FBI Washington Field Office said, "Bruce Ivins was responsible for the death, sickness, and fear brought to our country by the 2001 anthrax mailings."

The leaked memo also comes on the heels of an announcement by the Department of Homeland Security, which has proposed giving the city where Emergent BioSolutions is located $946,520 to protect the company's facilities. The grant, according to an article in the Lansing State Journal, would "purchase, install and deploy the eligible Homeland Security equipment and manage related law enforcement protective actions."

A New York Times article following Ivins' death highlighted a number of tensions between public safety and biodefense research, centering around the question: "Has the unprecedented boom in biodefense research made the country less secure?"

Pentagon maintains vaccine is safe, requires injections
Despite repeatedly maintaining it is safe, documents obtained by Raw Story last year showed that the Pentagon and medical military personnel have known since at least 1998 that there are genetic triggers between illnesses and some required immunizations. They also revealed the military knew and did not implement routine pre-screening which could help reduce vaccine-related illnesses.

A flyer posted by the Vaccine Healthcare Center in 2007 showed that Walter Reed solicited servicemembers who have suffered as a result of the vaccine, asserting that “adverse effects may include redness or swelling where the shot was given (larger than the bottom of a soda can) and/or more than 24 hours of headaches, muscle/joint pains, and/or fatigue (tiredness) that interfered with your daily activities.”

Texas billionaire and onetime presidential candidate H. Ross Perot testified to a Congressional committee in 2002 regarding issues with the vaccine and its manufacturer.

"BioPort is a mess," Perot said, referring to the Pentagon contractor, which has since changed its name to Emergent BioSolutions. "BioPort should not be able to keep that contract. For years they never met any goals or objectives...For years they got bonuses that equaled or exceeded their salaries and didn't accomplish their goals."

"The damage that was done to our Tigers in the Armed Forces is incredible," he added. "Hundreds of pilots have left the Air Force rather than take the shot. $6 million to train one pilot. That's a high price to pay, right?"

Ivins had worked on producing an anthrax vaccine. Documents presented by federal prosecutors paint a portrait of a paranoid man who suffered delusions. Their evidence against him, however, has been questioned. Sources who spoke to the press said that the Justice Department was close to charging Ivins when he took his own life, but that they still had more investigating to do. The Department asserts that Ivins acted alone.

Iowa Republican Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA), has called for a "full-blown accounting" of the probe, which cost taxpayers $15 million and took seven years, according to the Washington Post. Democratic Rep. Rush D. Holt (D-NJ), who represents the region the deadly letters were mailed from from, says hearings should be held as to "why investigators are so certain that Ivins acted alone."

irishjayhawk
08-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I knew this was going to be a good thread.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 02:46 PM
interesting, one more

If that was the motive, it succeeded. In the years since anthrax-laced letters were sent to members of Congress and news organizations in late 2001, killing five people, almost $50 billion in federal money has been spent to build new laboratories, develop vaccines and stockpile drugs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/us/03anthrax.html#

Stewie
08-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Then let them experiment on your family. Volunteer to be a lab rat and make a difference brother, Iowanian style. Thats what I like about Iowanian, he's a cowboy. How many shots are they giving his kid, 32 or 36, I forget?

You respond to posts in a really odd way. I think you're too stupid to get the point. The point of my post was: If side effects ruled the efficacy of medicine then we'd still have kids dying from things like strep throat. Sorry if your kid is retarded, but that's probably inherited.

The Franchise
08-08-2008, 02:57 PM
You respond to posts in a really odd way. I think you're too stupid to get the point. The point of my post was: If side effects ruled the efficacy of medicine then we'd still have kids dying from things like strep throat. Sorry if your kid is retarded, but that's probably inherited.

:doh!:

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2008, 03:09 PM

Oh I got your point, now go out and make a difference.

When it comes to the vaccines I have posted about on this board my documentation has been pretty meticulous. I guess it's just easier to sit back and call people stupid along with their kids. You are a class act as usual stewie.

Iowanian
08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
my youngest got 3 vaccinations last week that covered multiple diseases that still kill children in 3rd world countries. She recieved them with educated consent because we are responsible parents and want to protect her with prooven methods.

Its more necessary because of unvaccinated immigrants and children of hippies.

Iowanian
08-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Lets try this again.

Not one epidemiological study has revealed a link between the vaccine and autism.

kstater
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM
"Not one epidemiological study has revealed a link between the vaccine and autism."

Who needs studies, the Gubnet is trying to kill our children.

Ebolapox
08-09-2008, 08:16 AM
jesus h. christ. not this shit again.

Fairplay
08-09-2008, 08:19 AM
The needle and the damage done

BIG_DADDY
08-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Interesting

Last week, one anthrax expert suggested that Ivins' deteriorating mental state after 2000 might have been affected by the annual vaccinations he would have received over his 28-year career to protect against infection by the potent anthrax spores he cultivated. Ironically, much of Ivins' research was aimed at developing a new vaccine.

Meryl Nass, a Maine physician and expert on the anthrax vaccine, said Ivins complained to her in 1998 that he was suffering from a blood disorder he worried might be a side effect of anthrax vaccinations.

Nass suggested last week that Ivins may have had psychological side effects as well, especially if the vaccines interacted with the antipsychotic drugs he took over the last decade.

The old vaccine has been linked to psychological effects in a report by the National Academies of Science Institute of Medicine. Examining active-duty military personnel who received shots from 1998 to 2000, the study found that the diagnosis rate for psychoses and other personality disorders more than tripled after the vaccinations.

FAX
08-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Hmmm. That makes a whole lot of sense, Mr. BIG_DADDY. The fact that his exposure may have contributed to his dire mental condition, I mean.

Keeping in mind that the smell of coffee in the morning can dramatically alter a person's behavior, imagine what shooting anthrax can do to a guy.

FAX

irishjayhawk
08-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Interesting

Last week, one anthrax expert suggested that Ivins' deteriorating mental state after 2000 might have been affected by the annual vaccinations he would have received over his 28-year career to protect against infection by the potent anthrax spores he cultivated. Ironically, much of Ivins' research was aimed at developing a new vaccine.

Meryl Nass, a Maine physician and expert on the anthrax vaccine, said Ivins complained to her in 1998 that he was suffering from a blood disorder he worried might be a side effect of anthrax vaccinations.

Nass suggested last week that Ivins may have had psychological side effects as well, especially if the vaccines interacted with the antipsychotic drugs he took over the last decade.

The old vaccine has been linked to psychological effects in a report by the National Academies of Science Institute of Medicine. Examining active-duty military personnel who received shots from 1998 to 2000, the study found that the diagnosis rate for psychoses and other personality disorders more than tripled after the vaccinations.

Unfortunately, I can't take anything the Irvin investigation finds seriously for two reasons.

First, any conclusion is scarier than the closing of the case.
Second, the lack of evidence for the last 8 years is somehow the open-shut case against Irvins. Hmmmm.

BIG_DADDY
08-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, I can't take anything the Irvin investigation finds seriously for two reasons.

First, any conclusion is scarier than the closing of the case.
Second, the lack of evidence for the last 8 years is somehow the open-shut case against Irvins. Hmmmm.

The open-shut case is pure BS, I agree. What ever happened to the other guy they were sure did it. That guy like disappeared. They wont even talk about him. The last paragraph I posted is very intriguing.

irishjayhawk
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
The open-shut case is pure BS, I agree. What ever happened to the other guy they were sure did it. That guy like disappeared. They wont even talk about him. The last paragraph I posted is very intriguing.

The other guy got a million(s) dollar settlement from the government. I bet he moved abroad, truth be told.

Iowanian
08-22-2008, 09:10 AM
This link on MSN today pretty much states my concerns about those who don't vaccinate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26291109

irishjayhawk
08-22-2008, 10:58 AM
This link on MSN today pretty much states my concerns about those who don't vaccinate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26291109

Mr. Iowanian and I agree. :eek:

All it takes is stupid causes like this one with absolutely zero credible scientific back up to it to spark one of these. People are stupid.